The Good Poo

Par BizzyBrit

This is part 2 of The Evil Poo! Poo turns nice and becomes friends with Bill. This is a story about Bill and... Plus

Review From The Evil Poo 1
The GOOD Poo?
Finding Medicine
Curing The Poo
Going To Work
Back Home
Looking For Poo
Poo's Family
A New Bed
Getting Low On Money
No Electricity
Looking For A New Job
Working At The New Job
Forgetting About Poo And Newpoo
The Plan
The Wedding
Something's Wrong With Poo
Poo's Wedding
The Family
Baby's First Birthday
Um...Mini Poo?
Everyone's Happy Now + THE END!

The Walk

12 1 0
Par BizzyBrit

So Poo and Ladypoo went outside and walked together. "So um I came to life because of you?" Asked Ladypoo. "Well... yes because I wanted to like be with or something." Answered Poo. "So um are we going to get married or something in like a year?" Asked Ladypoo. "Um well, I think so." Answered Poo. "Wow, then we will have like a family and stuff ewe!" Said Ladypoo. "Ya..." Said Poo. "...Um well, what are we going to do now?" Asked Ladypoo. "Um I don't know... maybe like go to the movies or something?" Said Poo. "Ya!" Said Ladypoo. So then they walked to a movie theatre and went in. After the movie was done, then they came back home. "Well hello again! Where did you guys go?" Asked Bill. "Well we went for a walk then we went to a movie!" Answered Poo. "Well, that sounds fun! So um... Are you guys getting married soon or something-" "Well we don't know yet." said Poo. "Maybe in like a couple of months or something." Said Ladypoo. "Ok." Said Bill.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
150K 3.3K 60
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
95.3K 1.3K 48
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...