Amore

By fighting_for_love

A girl was kidnapped when she was a baby and has been living with her evil captors all her life. Everything c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

The End

140 9 0
By fighting_for_love

It was my wedding day! It was finally happening. I was getting my happily ever after! I couldn't believe it! I was so excited, my maid could hardly dress me.

            “You must really love him!” she said, buttoning up the back of my traveling dress. “You can barely stay still!”

            “I'm sorry, I'm just so ecstatic!” I said, jumping up and down as she coiled my hair up. She looked at me with a critical eye.

            “Well, that's good for now. I can hardly do anything when you're jumping off the walls!”

            I bounded into the great hall. Everything was ready. My dowry was in the carriages outside, along with everything I was going to wear today. My parents beamed with happiness. We all headed outside into the carriages. It was going to be a long ride for me. Everyone laughed at me as I jumped on the balls of my feet. Robbie came over to me and made me laugh. It was very easy to do that considering the mood I was in. I felt like I was going to float away. I had to ride in the carriage with my maid. It would've been improper to ride with Robbie, since he was a man. I kept looking out the windows, waiting the see Andrew's castle. The scenery went by too slowly for me. I almost couldn't stand it. To pass the time, I quickly became friends with my maid. She was my first friend that was a girl. I learned that her name was Molly and she was one year younger than me. She was in the middle of telling a story when the carriages rolled to a stop.

            I knew secrecy was key. Somehow, Andrew's parents and mine thought it'd be a great surprise if Andrew didn't know I was the princess. I neatly attached a heavy veil to my hair and covered my face. The men were unloading everything as the king and queen got out of the carriage, making a grand entrance. They were greeted by the royal family of Castora. I saw Andrew through the window of my carriage. Molly and I discreetly descended from our carriage to sneak in and prepare. I felt Andrew's eyes on me though. I wanted to run and throw myself in his arms, but he seemed distant.

            Of course he would seem distant. He thought he was marrying a complete stranger! No matter. I couldn't wait to see the look on his face when he lifted my veil and saw he had married me instead. Molly and a few other maids ushered me inside to get me ready. Andrew turned to watch us leave, not paying attention to our parents.

            I was led up into a fancy room. I could tell it was where Andrew and I would be spending the night. His clothes were hanging in the closet next to mine. Other things of his were scattered throughout the room. There was a huge fire place across the giant bed. I couldn't keep my eyes away from it, unable to stop my blushing when I thought what would happen there in a few hours.

            I turned my mind to other things as the maids began to undress me. I took a quick bath, getting the dust from the road off. Then they put my in a thin, satin chemise. They also put satin stockings with lace garters on. I didn't like them. I had never worn anything so constrictive. I quickly changed my mind when they put something called a corset on me. It was meant to make me look thinner. I don't think I needed one, since I was so tiny. They immediately agreed, taking it off. I breathed deeply, happy about being free from my confines.

            Next, they did my hair. Carefully pinning it up. They clipped some of it back with pearl hair pins, letting the rest fall down my back in waves. They put pearl earrings in my ears and a strand of pearls around my throat. I slipped on some some white slippers with little pearl seeds on them. When everything else was complete, they helped me put on my dress.

            My dress was completely stunning. It was the whitest white I had ever seen. It had a low bodice, showing the curves of my breasts. The sleeves flared out. It had a low waist adorned with pearls. The skirt fell to the floor in soft folds.

            The maids led me to a mirror, quite proud of their work. I was too. I looked like an angel who had somehow got lost and fallen to earth. While I was still looking in the mirror, they pinned on my veil. It had a little silver tiara on it. The lowered the veil and handed me a bouquet of calla lilies. I didn't know how they had found them in the winter. They led me out into the hallway, giggling and whispering, and I knew it was time.

            I started to shake nervously. Robbie came out of the room he was hiding in and whistled.

            “Nice, I hardly recognized you. You're absolutely gorgeous.”

            “Thanks,” I said, butterflies flying in my stomach.

            “You look nervous,” he said.

            “I am.”

            “Don't be. This is the best day of your life,” he smiled.

            “Will you be there?”

            “Of course! I'll sneak in the back.”

            I hugged him, “Thank you for everything Robbie!”

            “You're welcome. Now let go, you don't want to ruin that amazing dress,” he chided. I let him go and smoothed it down. He grinned and cupped my face in his hands. “It was great knowing you. You're the sweetest person I know. I'm glad that you call me your friend.” I smiled up at him, tears forming in my eyes. I quickly wiped them away, fearful of looking bad in front of Andrew. “Don't worry. He loves you.”

            I nodded. We headed down the hallway and the stairs together, then he disappeared. My parents were waiting by two giant, shut doors. They smiled when they saw me.

            “Our baby's all grown up,” my mother said, blowing her nose in a tissue. I hugged them both.

            “I love you two so much,” I said. They smiled even wider. They both hugged me one last time, then went to take their places in the front. The two doors swung open and beautiful music filled the air as I took my place. Everyone stood up when I entered. They all bowed as I walked past. I was still getting used to the whole bowing thing.

            I saw Andrew at the end of the aisle, and my heart soared. He was so handsome in his fancy clothes and crown. He stood stiff and straight, waiting for me. I had to keep telling myself he didn't know it was me. Otherwise, the bored stare would've scared me off.

            I ended up beside him. He took my hand and we both kneeled. The priest started the ceremony. I kept looking at Andrew. He stared straight ahead. The priest ended the ceremony. I couldn't believe it had been that fast! I had been lost in my thoughts about Andrew. He turned to me, looking wary, thinking he had lost the love of his life, but unknowingly already having her.

            He lifted my veil to kiss me and make it official. He glanced down at me, then did a double take.

            “Cassandra?” he gasped. I smiled sheepishly at him. “Wait...you...you're the...the...the...”

            “Princess?” I asked helpfully.

            “Yes!”

            “Yes, I am.”

            Sudden joy filled his face and he laughed. “I thought I was making the worst mistake of my life. But now I have learned that I have made the best on!”

            He swept me off of my feet and kissed me passionately. Everyone in the room sighed happily. A few people were crying. Andrew pulled away and beamed down at me.

            “There is no word to describe your beauty,” he murmured.

            “I could say the same thing about you,” I replied.

            “I'm nothing compared to you.”

            “You're wrong. You're everything to me.”

            He smiled down at me and kissed me again. “I love you, my wife.”

            “I love you too, my husband.”

∞ ∞ ∞

            Robbie was right about one thing: it was the best day of my life.

***********************************************************************************************

And they lived happily ever after, yada yada. This is the first story I ever completed. It's very, very cliched. I hope you guys loved it! <3 <3 <3 I love everyone who has read the whole thing! Thanks for putting up with my total weirdness! 

Check out my other stories!

Vote!

Comment!

Love it! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 69.5K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄κœ±α΄› ʀᴇᴀᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ ᴏɴ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄… ⭐️ ʜΙͺΙ’Κœα΄‡κœ±α΄› Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄‹Ιͺɴɒꜱ ꜱᴏ κœ°α΄€Κ€: #1 ΙͺΙ΄ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± (2017) #1 ΙͺΙ΄ α΄‹ΚΚŸα΄ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
4.8M 255K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...