Maze Runner Imagines

By futureauthor300

Just imagine this: you in the Maze Runner series! In this book, you'll find [character] x female!reader. Ima... More

Intro
About Requests!
You Arrive at the Glade
You Have a Nightmare
You Find Him Crying
You Get Stuck in the Maze at Night
You Get Stuck in the Maze at Night (Part 2)
A Glader Attacks You
He Finds You Crying
You Get Stung by a Griver
He Gets Stuck in the Maze at Night
Newt Imagine (Dedicated to @lovereading002 )
Minho Imagine
Alby Imagine
Confessing Your Feelings
Descibing You With One Word
You're Sick
Newt Imagine for @lovereading002
What the Other Gladers Think
Breaking Up (Part One)
Breaking Up (Part Two)
After the Break Up
There's Another Girl
Horoscopes Because Why Not
Happy Birthday @lovereading002
Another Glader Hits You
Meeting (A Real Life Imagine)
Singing (A Real Life Imagine)
Rain (A Real Life Imagine)
Soul Mate (A Real Life Imagine)
100 Truths (A/N)
Hair (Prefrence)
Disney Movies (Preference)
Favorite Book
The Sooper Dooper Looper (Its in Hersheypark)
Minho Imagine for @mazerunningkayla
Halloween Costumes
Valentine's Day (A Real Life Imagine) Thomas and Newt Imagines
Thomas Imagine: Wolf (Part 1)
Newt Imagine: Torture (TST Imagine)
PLEASE READ THIS! (A/N)
Minho Imagine: She's Mine
Thomas Imagine: Wolf (Part 2)
Newt Imagine: Can You Be Mine?
Minho Imagine: Haha - Like I Could Leave You (TST Imagine)
Thomas Imagine: Wolf (Part 3)
Newt Imagine: You Love Her, Don't You?
Minho Imagine: A Sweet Melody
Newt Imagine: The Changing
Newt Imagine: She Was Supposed To Be Dead!
Newt Imagine: She Was Supposed To Be Dead! (Part 2)
Thomas Imagine (Request!)
Newt Imagine: She was Supposed to be Dead! (Part 3)
Thomas Imagine: Better Off Dead
Thomas Imagine: The Cure
Thomas Imagine: Request! (part 2)
A Letter from Me to You (A/N)
Thomas Imagine: Ready, Set, Roast!
Newt Imagine: I am in Love with You
Minho Imagine: The Girl that Lived on the Other Side
Minho Imagine: Get Away From Her!
Newt Imagine: She was Supposed to be Dead! (Part 4)
Thomas Imagine: Flirtatious
Gally Imagine: (Request!)
Minho Imagine (Request!)
Thomas Imagine (Request!)
Newt Imagine (Request!)
Ben Imagine: Till Death Do Us Part
Newt Imagine (Request!)
Gally Imagine (Request!)
Thomas Imagine (Request!)
Gally Imagine: Not Anymore
Newt Imagine: Flinch (Part 2)
Gally Imagine: It Was Easier When You Were Dead
Thomas Imagine: Familiarity

Newt Imagine: Flinch

3.7K 54 8
By futureauthor300

Warning: None
Word Count: 2089 words
Quick A/N: This one is a little different than the other ones I've made. It does include some ASL and I deeply apologize if I explained the motions incorrectly. Hope you enjoy!

• • • • •

"Looks like there's new people," Brenda had signed. [Y/N] moved closer to the cameras in Jorge's study.

"How did they survive?" She had signed back. Brenda shrugged. They watched as these people, those that somehow survived the Scorched world, run towards the building. Lightning struck brightly, causing [Y/N] to flinch away from the camera. Brenda placed a hand on her shoulder, with a slight smile. Both heads turned back towards the camera. A boy was being dragged into the building.

The short haired girl stood up, holding out her hand palm towards her friend: Stay. The other girl nodded, staying seated in her chair. Minutes ticked by, but the girl could not tell. Voices sounded on Jorge's radio, but she could not hear them. The world around her was an uncomfortable silence, but she had gotten used to the devastating quiet. Jorge smiled to her as he sat at his desk, his eyes focused on the radio before him.

Soon, Brenda returned with a small army of teenagers, the same people that they saw previously on the camera. [Y/N] stood up from her chair, smirked at Brenda as she walked in. The old man stood up from his desk, his lips moving to the teens, however, she wasn't paying attention to a single word he had spoken.

She focused her attention onto the group instead of the man's lips. She noticed one of the boys looked quite familiar, his blonde hair almost spiking up as he glanced around the group he was with. "What's happening?" [Y/N] signed to Brenda.

She shook her head. "Group of kids not telling us the information we need."

Guards quickly took hold of the boy that stood in front and the forced his head down, which made [Y/N] jump, catching the blond's attention. Brenda took the honors of scanning the back of his neck and suddenly stopped when the screen registered. The group was soon were taken away, the boys looked like they were screaming to let them go.

Brenda and Jorge talked for a bit then both glanced at the girl. They looked to each other, then back to her. After a decent amount of bickering, Brenda nodded and squatted down in front of [Y/N], signing: "They're from WICKED,"

• • • • •

[Y/N] walked into the room where the teenagers were hanging from their ankles upside down. No one else was there; it was only her. She stopped and stood, staring at those hanging in front of her. The one boy, the one who was scanned, moved his mouth but it wasn't like she could understand him. Her eyes barely even glazed over him, so she never even saw. He got frustrated from her not giving a response and began shouting. When she noticed his mouth move, she had trouble reading what he said. Had he not been hanging upside down and spinning, she probably would've known. Keeping eye contact with him, she took her right index finger and touched the right corner of her lips, then up to her right ear.

Thomas yelled in annoyance. "Why won't she shucking answer!"

"Wait, I know that sign," Newt's slowly spinning body hung and he turned to Thomas. "She's deaf."

"So she cant hear anything? Great. We're never getting out of here," Minho stated with a blank stare.

Newt turned towards the girl and suddenly, he knew how to communicate. "Can you help us?"

The girl shook her head. "Not allowed to."

"We need to leave to go to the mountains," He almost pleaded with his eyes.

"Newt, what the hell are you doing?" Frypan asked.

"Shut it! I'm asking her for help," He watched her sign: Why?

"Since when do you know sign language?" Thomas looked confused.

"I don't bloody know. It's just like an instinct?" The Brit responded, making fists with his hands. He held them at the center of his body, and turned them while taking them out of his shoulders. "Safe"

The girl scoffed, shaking her head. "Nothing is there."

"The Right Arm is," Newt signed, and [Y/N] stopped. She moved her eyes away from the blonde and took a step back. "Please help us,"

She met his eyes again. "You are from WICKED."

Newt nodded: "But we hate them."

She crossed her arms, squinting at the boy. "You could be lying."

"No," Newt signed. He placed his index finger on his lips, then placed a flat hand on his left hand. "I promise."

"What's happening right now?" Minho asked, his hand going to his head.

He watched as the girl looked around her, then back to him. She gave a slight nod and walked over to the lever, gently pulling it in hopes to allow the boys to grab onto the floor to untie themselves. A firm hand on the girl's shoulder startled her and she stopped, shaking at the touch. She turned around to see Jorge.

"What are you doing, hija?" He signed with anger. "Are you insane?"

She looked at Newt then back to Jorge alarmed. "They know the Right Arm,"

Jorge stopped and turned to the boys. He got close to Newt's face and quietly muttered. "What are you trying to do with her?"

"I...I..." Newt started. The girl stepped between the two and shook her head, hands out towards Jorge. He took a step back, lifting his hand in the air which the girl mistakenly took as aggression towards her and flinched. The man put his hand down, sorrow filling his eyes.

"Is this true, hermano? You know of the Right Arm?" Jorge spoke, looking up to Newt. It was Thomas who answered.

"There in the mountains. We can bring you to them if you just let us go."

Jorge sighed and gestured for [Y/N] to move. "Go to Brenda. Tell her to pack." The group watched as she nodded and then walked out.

"We have to move soon. I'm not sure how long they will be there, but I know where they are-" Thomas spoke. Another man came into the room.

"You alright here Jorge?" He glanced over at the group.

"Yeah, just getting acquainted with my new friends," His smile dropped. "We're done now."

• • • • •

"Pack your things," [Y/N] signed to Brenda. The girl gave her a funny look.

"What are you talking about?" She scoffed. She placed her fingers on her forehead, then down to make the letter Y. "Why?"

"We are going to the mountains," She responded, grabbing her own bag. She placed her few items she had inside of them, placing her locket around her neck. Jorge had come in and Brenda had begun to speak to him.

"Do you really want to leave this place? Leave everything you built?" She shouted. [Y/N] stopped packing to read their lips.

"We have nothing left for us here. We'll be killed if we stay any longer. I'd much rather risk it going to the Right Arm!" He too began to pack his things.

"Is this really the best for us? We'll leave everything behind. How will you be sure we'll make it? How will you be sure [Y/N] makes it?" Brenda continued to shout.

"Hey!" [Y/N] said, although she couldn't hear her own voice. To the others, she sounded fine, almost normal if it wasn't for the slight speech impediment and the fact she said her words a bit slower than others. The two turned to her. "I am not weak like you make it out to be."

"That's not what I meant. Look, [Y/N], it's dangerous out there. You know that. I just don't want something else happening to you," Brenda ran a hand through her hair. "Not like before."

[Y/N] looked down, her hand moving to her locket to firmly hold. She looked up at the two and nodded. The building began to shake and a bright light shined through the windows.

"WICKED," Jorge signed. "Get the others. I'm going to play my favorite song."

• • • • •

The group had managed to get themselves untied and standing on the ground. They planned to escape, either with or without Jorge and the two girls. They were about to head off but the man from earlier stopped them. He called into a communication device, then raised his other hand which held a gun. A gunshot sounded, but the man was the one who fell to the floor.

The group looked behind where the man was to see the deaf girl from earlier. She seemed a bit startled with herself, but she looked up to the group.

"We are leaving," She spoke, nodding as her eyes trailing from each of them.

"You can speak?" The tall boy with the brown hair spoke. The girl nodded in return.

"I'll take you to Jorge. We have to hurry," Newt saw her eyes had seemed to be filled with more concern and fear than the last time he had seen her. Something about those eyes just seemed different to him.

The Gladers followed the girl to the top floor where Jorge had finished packing his items. The group was ushered over to the large window Jorge graciously opened. He pulled down several wheeled items and told the boys to follow him. The man jumped out first, followed by several of the other boys.

Brenda nodded to [Y/N], who gave a worried half smile in return and jumped out the window, hands firmly holding onto the bicycle handles. A light shined on her from a flying helicopter, then moved onto the person behind her.

Once firmly standing on the desert ground, she looked around at the others. She turned to her father figure and asked "what now". He would've responded had his eyes not been occupied on another sight: their beloved building erupting into a pile of flames. Brenda and the tall brown haired boy were no where to be found.

• • • • •

The group had to start walking to get away from WICKED. They spent a lot of their time hiding in abandoned buildings, but never staying anywhere for too long. The others had fallen asleep by the fire but [Y/N] remained awake. She stared into the fire, oblivious that Newt was also awake. He moved a bit closer to the girl and when he noticed she didn't see him, he gently placed a hand on her shoulder. She flinched away from him, but then looked down embarrassed.

"I'm sorry," She signed, shaking her head. He gave her a slight smile, although for some reason the thought of why she flinched seemed to pain him.

"Can I ask what happened?" He signed in response.

She hesitated for a moment, but then nodded. "I wasn't always deaf. I could hear rather well actually. When I was five, my sister and I were taken to WICKED with other children. They did tests on all of us. When I was twelve, an experiment went wrong and poof! I couldn't hear anything. A friend of mine along with my sister helped me learn sign language. They all learned it with me. WICKED didn't care though. I was considered a failed experiment and my sister and I were kicked out of their facility."

"Is Brenda your sister?" Newt asked, to which he earned a nod.

"We were in the Scorch for days before Jorge found us and took us in. We were rescued from some traders. They wanted me and her for..." She paused, shivering. "...their own personal business. They weren't very friendly about it and were harsh. I suffered more than Brenda, took a lot of beatings because I was different. We ended up escaping from them and Jorge found us just in time. He took us back to the safe spot with him and raised us as his own."

"Beaten?" Newt asked, his eyes widened with concern. She nodded. He very gently and slowly placed his arm around her body. She flinched at first, but got comfortable rather quickly.

"Where did you learn sign language? You're very good at it." She smiled to him.

"I'm not sure," He said with a smile, but deep down he knew. He moved his right hand up to his forehead, thumb pointing towards him. He then moved it down to his other hand as if he was tacking down a piece of paper. "I can't remember."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 133 21
Minho and Thomas are the best of friends, and they live conveniently close to each other. They hang out with a small circle of friends, which has alw...
507K 14.1K 49
The Gladers had spent about a year in the Maze by themselves. Used to the the cycle of getting a new boy every month from the box, they find themselv...
103K 784 46
Basically a bunch of imagines with the Maze Runner characters. Such as Thomas, Newt, Minho, & Gally. Some cute, fluff, or smut. Depending on what yo...
292 2 18
Thomas, Newt, Minho imagines! These are going to be from Maze Runner, Scorch Trails, and Death Cure! Please like, comment, vote and send me requests...