Opposites Always Attract

By gayplusasian

The son of the schools old, but famous, QB jock and head cheerleader - Andrew Simmons. He was supposed to be... More

Description
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Announcement!
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
New cover!
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
NOT A CHAPTER BUT PLS READ!
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Announcement - PLEASE READ
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
FOR MY SUICIDAL/HURTING READERS
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40 (16+)
Part 41

Part 8

32K 1.1K 226
By gayplusasian

Edited!

Quick A/N!- THANKS FOR 100 READS ❤️
Andrews POV-

I hopped into my moms white jeep, my hair all messed up. She seemed to notice I didn't want to talk because the ride to her house was silent, only glances were stolen.

We arrived at her house about 15 minutes later. I looked at the white house, I smiled softly.

I got out the jeep and walked up to the door and opened it.

"Home sweet home.." I breathed out.

This was my safe place. Joy and relief spread through me. Here I knew no matter I did, I would always have a place to go.

I said down on the couch with my mom already joined me on. I turned on the TV, flicking through channels until I heard my moms soft voice.

"Wanna talk about it?" She asked.

I didn't take my eyes off the TV screen, "Same as always. Being judgmental and what-not. I won't have him sit there and bash my bestfriend mom, you know this more than anyone does."

My mom just stared at me, her eyes flamed with curiosity and I knew she wanted me to continue, so I shut off the TV and did just that;

"There is absolutely nothing wrong with Jermey for being bisexual. He isn't mentally ill, he doesn't have disease, he's just Jermey. The idiot who broke his arm after jumping off a tree, or who jumped into a freezing cold river and we both got sick because I had to fish him out,"

    I smiled a bit at the fond memories I shared with my bestfriend. I took a large sigh and looked my mom in the eyes.

   "Jeremy has been, and will always be my bestfriend. Even if it means getting in arguments with dad everyday."

   My mom seemed to be having a battle with herself, and having a few seconds she seemed to have come to terms with her decision.

   "Even if that means destroying your relationship with your father?"

    I gave my mother a sad smile;

         "Mom, that's been destroyed since the moment you left."

•••••••••

    After that talk my mom seemed to be somewhat distant. She made dinner, but was called into work soon as we were ready to eat.

I crawled into my bed, picking up my phone to look at the time.

   It read, 9:57pm.

     It was still early, I put the phone down and closed my eyes. Thoughts raced through my head like a marathon. I closed my eyes, praying to remember what happened that night. Nothing came back to me, but I guess some things are left better forgotten.

   I soon got lost in my thoughts. But the thoughts I was thinking scared me. They aren't about my mom or dad, or Jermey. No, the only person on my mind was

              Luke fucking Crawfard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 8.6K 60
A Kiss Under The Stars "I never wanted to fall in love, i never needed someone by my side. I really didn't want anything, but then i met him, I start...
627 50 15
"Jake," Seth called out. Nothing. Seth groaned and then walked up behind him and once he got to him he saw that Jake had both his earbuds in. He chu...
4.3K 121 11
Love is a complicated thing, a thing that very few can master. Andrew Smith, a sixteen-year-old student, is just trying to make it through high schoo...
208K 10.4K 84
The new, geeky kid in school gets partnered with a popular jock in biology. He believes that geeks and jocks can't be friends until this particular j...