Guns And Roses

By WaysOfaPrincess

19 year old, Kendanesia, attends Concordia University Chicago when she meets 22 year old, Ty're, who introduc... More

Copyright.
Characters. |girls|
Characters. |boys|
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen. οΏΌ
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty One.
Twenty Two.
Twenty Three.
Twenty Four.
Twenty Five.
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty.
Thirty One
Thirty Two.
Thirty Three.
Thirty Four.

Six.

11.9K 458 470
By WaysOfaPrincess

Ty'Re Jackson (Bam)

I woke up out of my sleep thinking about the argument me and Kendanesia had earlier. I probably was wrong for saying what I said but oh well.

I checked my phone for the time. 3:52 am. I swallowed my pride and texted this girl.

Thinkin bout our argument woke me up  outta my sleep
3:54 am

Yo ass prolly sleep
3:54 am

Kendanesia 😏
Nah I ain sleep. You want something ?
4:15 am

Gah cut that shit out. I ain mean to hurt yo feelings rs.
4:21 am

Kendanesia 😏
You didn't hurt my feelings.
4:27 am

I did cause I saw when yo face dropped
Read 4:46 am

I knew I hurt her feelings and she wanna play gangsta bout the shit.

I got up putting on my sweats and a white tee.

I texted Meisha letting her know I was finna pull up. I wanted to fuck something right quick.

Kendanesia Parker (Nesia)

I rolled my eyes at bam's message leaving him on read. I decided to watch some tv until I fell back to sleep.

...

I woke up again looking at the clock seeing it was 8:34 which means I had almost a hour to get ready for class. I only had two classes today so I would use the rest of the day to do nothing.

I went in my closet grabbing my black puff jacket with black tights, a black strapless shirt and and my black and white vans.

I walked in the bathroom to do my hygiene. After realizing it was 9:25, I hurried out the bathroom using 5 minutes of my time to get dressed. I threw on my watch, my necklace and my Chanel fannypack.

I grabbed my keys off my dresser and headed out the door locking it behind me.

I got in my car connecting my phone to the aux cord and started playing Rules by ReUp Reedy.

After 20 minutes I had made it to the college and was walking in my first class just as it started.

I sat by myself in my classes today because I wasn't in the mood to be bothered with anyone. I get like that sometimes.

I walked out of the college just to find Bam leaning on my car on his phone.

I don't have time for his shit man.

"Can you move?" I said with a voice full of attitude.

"Still got a attitude I see." He said still starring at his phone.

"Bra get out of my way."

...

"TY'RE GET THE FUCK!" I said getting frustrated with him.

"Man gah stop allat yelling and shit."

"Bitch get of-" I was cut off by his hand going around my neck.

"Who a bitch gah?" He asked cocking his head to the side looking at me.

Shit.

"N-nob-no-nobod-y" I managed to get out. "I can-t br-br-breat-he bammm-m."

"I know you betta stop playing wimme." He told me letting my neck go. "Stop acting like that."

"I'm not acting no type of way. I just don't wanna be in anyone's presence right now."

"Yo period on nesia?" He asked seriously.

"Wh- no bam."

"Well why so grumpy?" He frowned saying.

"I just don't feel like it." I told him unlocking my door and opening it.

"Imma stop by lata."

"Who said I wanted you to stop by?"

"Kendanesia I'm stopping by and we taking a nap so be ready."

"Whatever, I gotta go." And with that I closed my door cutting our conversation short.

Admire_babynesia

Swipe

Liked by 1kbam, nookietookem and 458 others

Admire_babynesia Yea I'm in my bag but I'm in his too 😆

Load 36 comments

I locked my phone laying in the dark, starring at the ceiling.

I really don't know why I was feeling this way today.. but I hated this feeling.

Someone knocked on the door and I already knew it was Bam. I opened the door seeing him smiling at me. I rolled my eyes walking back to my room.

"You look horrible sweetheart." He said pulling on my sweats that I wore with my white tank top.

"Bam please leave me alone." I said laying back down.

"And why is it so dark in here? Did someone break your heart?"

Yea, you.

"No Ty'Re."

He got under the covers wrapping his arm around my side.

I sighed and then out of nowhere I started crying.

"Why you cryin?" He asked me in a sad tone.

"I don-don't know." I said through sniffles. "I just wanna be left alone."

"But I wanna be under you. Now explain to me what's on your mind."

"I don't know I just feel so lonely sometimes. I feel like I have no one in my corner. And you hurt my feelings yesterday I was really starting to like you and I just felt like you were playing with my feelings and everything's just so stressful right now. Im just really overwhelmed thats all." I said still sniffing.

He wiped my tears away with his finger and kissed my forehead. "I'm sorry Kendanesia. I didn't mean to hurt you or add stress to you. If I knew you was feelin that way bout a nigga I would've never did what I did. It wasn't intentional. I wasn't thinkin ma."

"It's okay." I said softly.

His phone rung making me look at it then him.

"Who is Meisha?" I asked.

"Nobody." He said as his phone was still ringing.

I grabbed it and answered it putting it on speaker.

"I want some dick bae. We didn't do it long enough this morni-" was all I heard before he hung up.

I felt another tear drop.

"Get out." I said calmly.

"Kendanesi-"

"GET OUTTT!" I yelled and busted out crying. I threw my covers over me burying my face in my pillow. I felt him try to pull the covers off of me.

"Don't touch me. Get out bra."

I felt my bed shift a little and then heard my door slam.

I can't believe I fell for his apology .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 52 11
A 19 year old single mother stripping for a living falls in love with Atlanta's most dangerous man and most well known drunk dealer. With the stress...
CEO By MyMy

Fanfiction

384K 13.9K 71
⚠️Editing⚠️ Karmels life falls apart. She's jobless, still in school, and can barely afford to keep her lights on. Raising her sister at just 17 yea...
754K 26.6K 69
π‘ π‘˜π‘¦π‘™π‘Žπ‘Ÿ 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑒𝑀 π‘‘π‘œ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ β„Žπ‘œπ‘œπ‘‘ . π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘ 𝑖𝑑 π‘šπ‘“ πŸ˜™ .
210K 5.5K 47
Aurelia is forced to marry Khari because its benefical for her parents gang, Will they fall inlove or hate each other read to find out more. with a l...