System, are you messing with...

By CountOfDarkness

A shameless and sometimes even sadistic beauty. That's how the people would describe Shu Ning. He was very po... More

Prolog
Ark 1- Adapting to a new life
Ark 1- mission start
Ark 1 - Sheng Su
Ark 1- I love strawberry cake
Ark 1 - Dad is bewiched
Ark 1 - The Male Lead actually acts coldly towards the Female Lead?
Ark 1 - Life is full of more questions than answers
Ark 1 - Birthday
Ark 1 - What's with this secret - Can I rather not know?
Ark 1 - It's actually an innocent White Lotus?
Ark 1 - Beware of the snake
Ark 1 - Karma
#Bonus chapter - Original World#
Ark 2 - Choose: Die right here or follow me and I'll kill you myself.
Ark 2 - Boy-Girl???
Ark 2 - Blue Moon
Ark 2 - A soldiers roar is greater than a lions
Ark 2 - three hours is enough to finish this fight
Ark 2 - The Female Lead's ambition
Ark 2 - The Male Lead will always be charmed by the Protagonist
Ark 2 - Love creates idiots
Ark 2 - The Fun of Tormenting the Protagonist
Ark 2 - low IQ
Ark 2 - Stolen Glory
Ark 2 - If you want to have evidence, then catch him in the act.
Ark 2 - Finally imprisoned. Or not?
Ark 2 - Sheng Su's soul
Ark 2 - Treason
Ark 2 - downfall
Ark 2 - two down
Ark 2 - the truth
Ark 2 - Happy Ending. ....for some
#Bonus chapter - Wedding#
Ark 3 - Alpha?
Ark 3 - Let me out of here!
Ark 3 - the end???
Ark 3 - Escape
Ark 3 - Safe Base? Not with him.
Ark 3 - death is a constant companion.
Ark 3 - New aquintance
Ark 3 - trouble
Ark 3 - humanities hope
Ark 3 - New Mission
Ark 3 - of corse it ends in chaos
Ark 3 - The truth is sometimes hard to bear
Ark 3 - The lives of many outweigh the life of one
Ark 3 - Vaccine

Ark 1 - Can you handle the consequences?

15.2K 632 308
By CountOfDarkness

Shu Ning struggled in his Brother's arms when he noticed how the Man locked the room door behind the two. A sense of danger creeped up his spine and beads of sweat collected on his forehead.

"Brother please. What's wrong? Why are you acting so strange?"

Even after calling 'Brother' multiple times, Sheng Su still kept quiet as he tightly held on to the youth's slender waist.

Shu Ning grew irritated at the other person's silence and collected his strength to pushed at the older male's body with all his might. The move seemed to work as he felt the hold of his Brother loosen, but instead of landing on the floor, his feet sunk into the soft mattress and with a yelp, he fell backwards, right onto the big bed. 

The sudden change of view send a bout of dizziness into Shu Ning's head and he took a while to get his grip again. Once the world around him stopped spinning, he tried lifting up his body into a sitting position but before the youth could even raise his torso, a firm hand pushed down on his shoulder to press him into the beddings again.

A shadow came looming over Shu Ning as Sheng Su crawled onto the bed as well. The man's hands were now placed next to the smaller ones head, holding him in position so that he couldn't get away.

"Little Yi. It was you, wasn't it? The person who posted all this information about Sheng Xi."

"Brother? Was that the reason you took me away just now?"

"Just answer me. You aren't such an innocent child as you always pretend to be, right?"

Shu Ning's eyebrows wrinkled at the others persistence. He didn't try keeping his involvement a secret, so having the Male Lead find out didn't bother him much but being questioned in such a manner, didn't fit well with him.

"Brother. Can't we talk normally? Do you need to be like this?"

"No. It's good like this."

"...Alright then. Yes. It was me. Your mother deserved it. She was responsible for abusing me after all."

"Little Yi...I'm sorry about that. I'm sorry about what my mother did. She truly deserves being sentenced to prison and I'm glad everything she did came to light."

"Then why are you questioning me?"

"I'm just asking because I'm curious. I want to know more about you. I understand why you acted against the woman but why on your Birthday? Why so late and how did you get all those pictures and recordings?"

"Very well. I will tell you. I planned all of this for years now. It took this long for all the preparations to be complete. And my sixteenth Birthday was just the perfect moment. It gave me enough time to get our fathers love, so that he can't place the wretches well being before mine. The pictures weren't difficult to get. The woman didn't restrain herself after all."

Sheng Su watched as the expression of the little boy turned ferocious and the younger's lips turned into a wide, haughty grin. It was a surprise to the man to see such a different side of the other and he just couldn't get himself to be angry. Instead the older thought the sight before him was somehow like a kitten showing his claws. Very cute.

"It worked didn't it? I would never let that woman get any rest after offending me." 

"You feisty little thing."

A chuckle escaped the Sheng heir's throat making Shu Ning gape in bewilderment. How come that sounded like his Brother was happy? 

"Why are you laughing? I just ruined your mother. You should be furious."

Shu Ning raised his eyebrow in question and waited for the other's realization about that and then the onslaught of insults but it didn't come. Instead, a rough hand was placed on his cheek, rubbing over the soft skin. 

"Never. I could never be angry with you."

"Hah? What do you mean?"

"Meng Yi."

The sudden serious tone of the older man made Shu Ning automaticaly harden his expression as well. Completely ignoring the other's hand that was now placed underneath his chin, lifting it up, so that both of them could gaze into each other's eyes.

"Let me protect you. I want to stay by your side, so that you never again have to go through such torment alone."

"What? I'm not so fragile. I don't need a bodyguard."

"No. Not as a bodyguard. Something more...."

"More what? You don't make any sense."

"I love you. I really love you. Not like a Brother or a friend but as a lover. That's why I want to be by your side and help you in times of need. I want you to talk to me when someone hurts you and let me take care of it instead. I want to spoil you and hug you close to me. I want you Meng Yi. Heart and Soul. Be mine."

"..."

Shu Ning stayed silent after being confessed to so suddenly. He was used to people confessing to him but all of those were actually never serious. The only thing they ever wanted was his body. But from the look of Sheng Su's eyes, the man seemed to mean what he was saying and that made this situation even more difficult. Shu Ning didn't belong into this world. His missions were almost over and then he would leave this place. He didn't want to break anyones heart after giving them hope.

Shu Ning: "Alpha. What will happen to this body after I leave the world?"

System: "The Body you are inhabiting would cease to function and with that inavitably die."

Shu Ning: "... I see. Am I forced to leave after the missions finish?"

System: "No Host. You can choose yourself when you want to leave."

Shu Ning: "Well good to know."

System: "Does Host plan on staying in this world because of the Male Lead?"

Shu Ning: "No. I didn't plan to. I don't have a reason to."

System: "I'm sorry to tell you Host but you may not be able to leave anytime soon●﹏● ."

Shu ning: "What do you mean? The Male Lead won't get together with the Female Lead anymore after both of them actually fell in love with me and the Fan Family will have some troubled time now. After Sheng Xi get's imprisoned, my place in the family won't be in danger any more either. Isn't everything alright now?"

System: "No sir. After the death of the Body both of the leads could change their feelings and still get together because their loss would bring them closer."

Shu Ning: "That sounds very far fetched. Isn't you reasoning too forced?"

System: "This system doesn't know what Host is getting at?"

Shu Ning: "Fan Li and her mother will probably be forced to leave this town do to rumors and pressure, so she won't cause any trouble here any more. That's why your logic doesn't make sense. Do you want me to stay in this world together with the Male Lead or what?"

System: "...." Host is too smart(_ _|||) .

System: "The Male Lead just seems so pitiful. It was your fault he fell in love with you after all."

Shu Ning: "My fault? He fell on his own. I just thought he liked men in general and was reacting to the body and not to me..."

Shu Ning sighed in defeat and ignored the rest of Alphas tries of persuasion, to turn his attention back to the man still kneeling above him. 

There was actually nothing against accepting the older man. They aren't blood related at all and Shu Ning didn't care about the gender of his partner, but the reason he hesitated was, that he didn't really believe in unconditional love. A humans feelings can change from one day to the other and relationships always end with one end being in emotional pain. How long can a relationship even last? The other would definitely get bored with him soon.

"Big Brother is in love with me? You mean it?"

"Yes. I'm serious. Please give me a chance. I know you care about me. You are smart. You found out about my mother's affairs, so you should also know that we aren't actually Blood related. But in the end, you didn't include that information on the internet. So you definitely worry for me."

Shu Ning really didn't tell anyone about Sheng Su's origins at all because he was reluctant to cause the other any trouble. They did grow quite close after all. Not to the point of love though. 

There was a short silence between the men again while the boy was caught in his thoughts but soon he made up his mind to go along with it. Shu Ning would accompany Sheng Su until the man falls out of love and then he would leave this world. As long as he wouldn't invest his own feelings into this relationship, he won't end up getting hurt.

"Ok. I will be together with you but if you ever betray me then I will castrate you. Remember that."

The older man's mouth curled up in happiness as if he didn't take his last words seriously but Shu Ning didn't have time to grow annoyed as a pair of lips descended onto his engaging him in a hot and breathtaking fight of tongues.

---------------------------

Thanks to all the evidence that could be found on the internet, Sheng Xi was sentenced to a few years in prison plus paying a huge amount of money after only a short moment in court. The woman screamed and yelled, going completely crazy being locked away in such a dark place and because her appearance wasn't all that bad, the other prisoners beat her up or took advantage of her every day, making that place a complete hell for the spoiled wretch.

The information on the Internet didn't only ruin the life of Sheng Xi though. The Fan mother couldn't be held accountable for any wrong doings herself and only needed to pay a small fee for being involved but the citizens wouldn't let her of so easily. Because of all the rumors going around town, every time someone recognized her, she was soon surrounded by a group of people, being insulted, hit, threatened or robbed. After going through month of such torture the entire Fan Family left the country for overseas to start a new life.

Fan Li was of course an innocent party and was kept out of the information on the internet but alone carrying the surname of Fan was enough to get the wrath of society. When the girl was forced to leave the country together with her mother, Shu Ning wanted to stay in contact with her and hugged her for comfort before she left but unfortunately Sheng Su saw that scene and forbid the younger from ever talking with her again and erased Fan Li's number out of his phone again. The man acted very possesive to anyone getting to close to the youth.

A few peaceful years passed by like this until Sheng Xi was released out of prison again. Huge frustration and anger had clouded her mind over the time, making her will for revenge take over reason. The woman only thought that her demise must have been Meng Yi's fault and with him dead her life would return to normal again. But all her planing was ment to fail yet again as she tried crushing the boy with her borrowed car on the street.

Thanks to the fact that Shu Ning was skillful in using martial arts, the speeding car of the wretch missed It's goal by a short distance, crashing into a wall on the side instead, ending with the driver's immediate death.

After all the villains were taken care of, the Sheng family started striving again thanks to Sheng Su. Sheng Rui wasn't able to get over letting Sheng Xi live with him so long and abdicated from his position as head of the family and let his heir take over for him. Because Sheng Su actually wasn't related to Sheng Rui at all the former wanted to give the company to Shu Ning, how it was supposed to be, but the boy rejected that idea because he rather wanted to laze around the rest of his time and have his Big Brother take care of him. And that's how it turned out in the end. It went on like this for years after years and because Sheng Su would need and heir for himself to take over the company in the future again, the two decided to adopt a child and raise him together.

The two of them lived together with their little family in Harmonie for many many years and while Sheng Su went to work everyday, Shu Ning continued to post his daily life on Weibo and became very popular over time. One of his many followers and the account that actually made him so well known was 'Baby Brothers need to get spoiled'. Through to Shu Nings curiousity about that person, he asked Alpha to search about him but before he could get an answer from the system, he stumbled upon his older lover typing on his phone once and saw the familiar name of his passionate Fan from Weibo at the top of the page. From then on, Shu Ning finally knew who the misterious follower of his was and how much attention his big brother actually payed him from way back then and that he always had his back.

And even though Shu Ning had initially thought Sheng Su would toss him aside some day, the man liked spoiling him and stayed very passionate and clingy with him until they were already old and grey and even had trouble getting out of bed and even in the face of death the other didn't go to rest before telling his lover how much he loved him and that even after death, they would stay together.

Laying there in bed next to the now cold body of his older lover, Shu Ning felt strangely empty as he kissed those pale lips one last time. A single tear ran down his wrinkled cheek.

Shu Ning: "Alpha. It's time to leave this world now."

Meng Yi's body fell back onto the bed sheets as Shu Ning's soul got pulled away from the world and the next thing he saw was the boring white of the System space.

[Congratulation Host for completing all three given missions. 

1. Secure a stable position in the Sheng family ~1000 Points

2. Keep the male lead and female lead from getting together ~2000 Points

3. Make Sheng Rui see the ugly personality of Sheng Xi ~1000 Points]

System: "Host now has 4000 System points. Host can use the Points to update the System and buy things from the System store. And Host can choose two new skills again."

Shu Ning: "Good. Then I will update you. By the way. Can I change the Systemspace? This infinite white irritates me."

A dark screene popped up infront of Shu Ning who was startled from the sudden pling sound but after reading through the text, he soon got exited. The System space could actually be changed into so many things. It didn't take much time thinking before he already chose the best scenery.

The air around Shu Ning started to flicker and a bright light blinded the boy for a secound before the surounding grew peaceful again.

A lagre double bed appeared infront of Shu Ning and after standing up and looking around the new room he notices that all the objects were the exact same out of Sheng Su's bed room. They might not be standing at the exact spot as that guy's room but he could still tell right away that it was all the same.

After the small surprise Shu Ning pushed down the arising discomfort and questions to rather concentrate on choosing new things to learn.

On top of advancing his technique in flirting and martial arts he decided to choose to learn ettiquets and swordsmanship. So with a last look of nostalgica to the interior of the room he was zapped away to the training space to start preparing for his next world again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 16.4K 39
||A/N: Will update from time to time. . . ( High chance of being discontinued.) || Credit to original artist- I've only made a pastel edit with it...
365K 23.2K 102
To lighten the wrath of his blackened readers, Frozen Milk was forced to transmigrate into his own novel to witness what *** he wrote. What's this? O...
367K 16.8K 59
If there was an award for laziness then everyone was sure that Ryo would be the one to get it every year but what Ryo didn't expect was that he was o...
1.1K 22 45
crappy isekai MC's that don't have progress, so, I call them one-shots, despite having an outline and plot that I don't want to write out. "What up...