The Lovegen App / kth x jjk

By Lainychu

Taehyung, a male omega, lives in a world were genotypes are everything and where people let their relationshi... More

Introduction
Prologue
01: DNA
03: Wonderwall
04: Interstate Love Song
05: Lovefool
06: Bittersweet Symphony
07: Heart Shaped Box
08: All Mine
09: Friday I'm in love
10: Body Electric
11: Blue Velvet
12: This Love
13: Lucky Girl
14: Cruel World
15. Beautiful Player
16: Cola
17: Two Princes
18: The Truth Untold I
19: The Truth Untold II
20: Video Games
21: Blue Jeans
22: All Of Me
23: Bad Boy
24: Stigma
25: Autumn Eyes
26: Spring Day
27: Black
28: Numb
29: Boys Don't Cry
30: Break My Heart
31: Always
32. White Jasmine & Lavender
33. Frozen & Black
34. Wintersweets
35. Cherry Blossom
36. Hot Chocolate
37. Melting Snow
38. Coffee Beans
39. Paper Hearts
40. Vanilla
41. Vermillion
42. Bergamot
43. Muskwood
44. Tangled
45. Grey and Dull
46. Dear Jungkook
47. Winter Melody
48. Butterfly

02: Purple Haze

3K 205 45
By Lainychu

Jeon Jeongguk, the young heir of The Jeon Enterprises, was known for having amazing good looks, being a cotised bachelor and for being a pure breed alpha, having both parents with the alpha genotype. His DNA was absolute and that made him wanted around the globe. And the news of his arrival to Korea from United States was all over the media, especially among the people using the love genotype app.

Everyone was expecting for Jeon Jeongguk to use his own app and find his match. His mother, Jeon Chie, was especially thrilled to find the perfect candidate who suits her son and she made it clear that she only would pass the candidate with one big requirement: being a woman that matches with a 100% in the genotype app. Of course, boys and girls were excited to try their luck and match with the young heir of The Jeon Enterprises.

But in reality, Jeongguk wanted to avoid any type of attention and start a new life in his home country. Everyone thought he was arriving the next day, but he actually arrived at the Incheon airport in Seoul that night, only telling his right-hand partner and good friend Jung Hoseok, who had been working with the Jeons since the beta turned eighteen and Jeongguk was just thirteen.

"Looking good Jeon" Hoseok said, scanning with his eyes the alpha.

"Hi hyung" Jeongguk greeted, fixing his black hair with a hand and with the other holding a big bag. He was wearing a long black coat, underneath a black t-shirt with a flannel grey shirt and tight black jeans, half of his face covered by a black face mask.

"Car is ready sir" the beta teased making the other to shake his head.

"Is my mother home?" Jeongguk asked placing his bag in the backseat and sitting on the shotgun seat too tired to drive.

"Not yet, it's just 9 pm Guk, she at least arrives at 11" Hoseok informed placing himself in the driver seat, adjusting the seatbelt.

"Good, I'm making a stop to see my friends then" Jeongguk said taking off his face mask, exposing his handsome face and stretching his neck, feeling his body stiff after the many hours he spent in the airplane.

"Are you planning to surprise them?" Hoseok asked and the other male just hummed with a small smile. "Jimin will probably faint" the beta chuckled.

"I know" Jeongguk said with a grin. "And I want to see the university I'm attending" he explained with a sigh, getting comfortable and closing his eyes for a bit.

Hoseok nodded smiling. "It's good to have you back" he said and Jeongguk smiled back at him, not opening his eyes.

"It's good to be back" the alpha replied taking a deep breath, relaxing his body.

After a while of driving in comfortable silence, Hoseok made sure to check if Jimin was in his apartment with Yoongi, around the campus of the university or in the Kim Beans Café where he usually went very often. And indeed he was at latest place with his laptop and a bunch of books working on a report for his biochemistry class.

Jimin went to that cozy coffee shop almost every day after school because he liked the quiet environment and the cute-looking décor. And according to him they serve the best coffees and hot chocolates in town. It didn't have anything to do with a certain omega boy who happens to be the younger brother of the owner.

The black Audi belonging to Jeongguk parked in front of the café, next to some large trees with lovely yellow and red leaves, making the place to look even more beautiful. Jeongguk hummed in delight by the magical-like view, heading out from the car expecting to see Jimin inside the café, leaving Hoseok waiting for him inside the car.

The place had a few tables in the front garden. The smell coming out from inside was heavenly. It smelled like homemade cookies and Christmas, hot chocolate with marshmallows and gingerbread. It was enchanting and Jeongguk found himself breathing those scents delighted.

But then another heavenly scent hit him like a thunder. Sweet cherry blossom, sugar musk and a tone of vanilla. It was more intoxicating for him than anything he had ever smell before. It was driving his inner alpha crazy.

The young alpha turned around abruptly wanting to see who was the owner of that alluring smell but to his luck, that person didn't see him standing there and crashed against his body with a whiny yelp.

Jeongguk watched the boy falling on his butt on the pavement with a loud thud, whining softly for a moment just to start apologizing.

"Sorry... I'm sorry... I wasn't looking" he says with a sweet deep voice.

But Jeongguk didn't hear him, his mind was completely hypnotized with the boy appearance and intoxicating scent. A beautiful male omega.

He was wearing a long sleeve grey knitted cardigan that was too big for him and light blue ripped skinny jeans, red converses and a multicolor crocheted scarf with pompons at each end.
And he was so beautiful, his nose and cheeks were pink for the cold air and his hair was wavy and messy, golden blonde locks falling everywhere.

Jeongguk realized he was just staring like a creep, while the boy was looking at him with a funny expression for their weird interaction.

"Sorry" Jeongguk said shaking his thoughts off and offering his hand to help the boy up the ground. The omega took it gratefully with an awkward smile because the other kept staring at him like he was some kind of weird creature.

"Never seen a male omega before?" The boy asked cocking an eyebrow and shaking off the dirt from his behind.

Jeongguk scoffed amused. "I had seen plenty actually" he responded still in a daze 'Not as pretty as you though' he thought but kept his mouth shut.

The blonde boy smiled furrowing his eyebrows. "Ok... well sorry again" he said securing his scarf around his neck and taking in the scent of the alpha before leaving, strangely he wanted to submit and smell him. The alpha actually smelled wonderful to him.

And that fact made a shiver run down his spine, making him feel the urge of running away from the alpha boy, his brain yelling that he was trouble.

But, on the attempt to go away, the alpha grabbed the omega by the arm making the blonde to yank his arm away looking a bit afraid, a frown adorning his face.

"Sorry I didn't mean to... I just wanted to know your name..." Jeongguk said scratching the back of his neck awkwardly, hating himself mentally for scaring the omega.

"Taehyung" the omega said looking at his feet in a rather shy manner.

Jeongguk found himself staring at the boy long lashes in a daze again and wanting to run a finger through the smooth skin of his face.

"I'm Jeongguk" the alpha replied unable to tear his eyes away from the blond omega.

"Hi Jeongguk... I really need to go" Taehyung said now making eye contact with him.

This time Jeongguk didn't stop him, he just stood there watching the beautiful omega run into the café making the bell tingle announcing someone coming in.
Jeongguk watched from the place he was standing how the omega greeted another man bowing repeatedly. The man wearing a brown apron put his hands on his hips looking angry, probably scolding the younger boy.

That made an amuse smile appear on the alpha's face, still watching Taehyung until he disappeared in the back of the coffee shop.

"Yah! Jeongguk! Did you find Jimin?" Hoseok voice had never been so annoying before, dragging him out of his daze. "You were totally checking out that male omega. Jimin always comes here to see him, he says it's because the hot cocoa here is great, but I know he comes to stalk that boy... that dumbass should just talk to him, I swear he just sit and stare".

Jeongguk frowned. "What?"

"What?" Hoseok asked thoughtlessly, peeking inside the coffee shop to see if Jimin was there. "There he is! Let's go and say hi"

But Jeongguk was still shook by the newfound information. He grabbed Hoseok forcefully by the arm pulling him back and away from the café. Hoseok kept whining but the alpha was stronger and made him go back to the car, returning to their previous sits.

"What the hell Jeongguk?!" Hoseok shouted, crossing his arms against his chest looking like a pouty kid.

"I'm gonna wait here for him" the alpha said closing his eyes and making himself comfortable against the cozy seat.

Hoseok wanted to fight back but instead he just sighed loudly, rolling his eyes and taking out his phone to scroll through his social media.

In less than half hour Jimin appeared holding a bag with his laptop and books on the other hand. His nose was pink as he shivered from the cold night. Hoseok was snoring loudly and Jeongguk didn't bother to wake him up the moment he pressed the car horn to make it beep loudly startling the sleeping beta who jumped with a yelp making Jeongguk laugh like a brat.

Outside, Jimin also turned to look why the car in there was honking so annoyingly loud. The alpha frowned looking at the black Audi, recognizing it. He opened his eyes widely getting close and spotting his childhood friend inside, squealing in a high pitch tone in excitement.

"Jeonggukie!" Jimin yelled, opening the door of the passenger seat to jump on his friend's lap making him groan.

Jeongguk did miss his best friend's clinginess.

"You jerk! Why didn't you call me! Yoongi said you were arriving tomorrow!" Jimin whined, getting off from the other alpha who was chuckling at his friend's silliness.

"I didn't tell anyone" Jeongguk said with a smirk. "You know I hate when they make a big deal out of these situations"

"It's kind of a big deal Gukkie! You were gone for five years!" Jimin pouted hitting his best friend in the shoulder, grabbing him and touching him. After years Jeongguk was finally in flesh and blood next to him, no more skype and facetime calls to be able to see each other. "You muscle pig, what the fuck!" he squeezed Jeongguk's bicep.

"I can probably lift you with one arm now, little alpha" Jeongguk cooed at his friend, knowing exactly how to annoy Jimin.

"Shut up! Respect me you brat! I'm still older than you" Jimin scolded crossing his arms against his chest, making his own muscles to pop out. He was an alpha after all.

Jeongguk giggled again making his nose to wrinkle. "Sleep over?" He asked showing his toothy smile and making the other to nod excitedly. "Your place, I don't wanna see my mother yet"

"Fine but Mai Lee is staying with Yoongi and me" Jimin told making a disgusted face, the mere thought of the beta girl made him annoyed.

Jeongguk sighed loudly. "I can't deal with crazy fangirls right now... can we sneak in?" he asked cocking an eyebrow.

"Sure!" Jimin exclaimed closing Jeongguk's door to open the back door getting inside the car. "Oh hey Hobi, didn't see you" the brunet said with a teasing tone.

Hoseok scoffed at the lie, he was obviously been ignored on purpose because he and Jimin were constantly bickering over silly things. They love each other but Jimin enjoyed bothering the cheery beta and act like an annoying little brother to him.

"How is school going? You need to show me around campus tomorrow" Jeongguk said and after a brief moment without any answer from Jimin he turned to look at his friend who was looking through the window in awe.

Jeongguk quickly turned to his own window to check what was Jimin staring at and his heart skipped a beat at the sight.

Taehyung was there wearing a brown apron and his cardigan on, probably answering a phone call, looking effortlessly beautiful under the bright moonlight. Both alphas were staring at him now, both mesmerized.

The beta was about to turn on the car when he noticed both boy looking at the omega.

"Are you two serious? Does he have some kind of alpha magnet or something?" Hoseok teased, making both alphas to snap out of their trances.

"Just drive to Jimin's apartment, hyung" Jeongguk said not taking his eyes off the boy who was apparently arguing with someone over the phone. And Jimin didn't either, a small grimace appearing on his gentle features. "Do you like that boy?" Jeongguk decided to ask.

"E-excuse me?" Jimin stuttered, feeling his ears heating up.

"Do you fancy that omega?" Jeongguk was blunt while the blond omega boy disappeared from their sight as Hoseok drove the car away.

"N-no" Jimin was quick to respond, even when he kept stuttering he denied it, not wanting for his friend to find out about his huge crush on the omega.

Jeongguk didn't push the subject further.

‐----‐----------‐--------------------------------------------

Taehyung finished his phone call with his boyfriend with a heavy breath, placing his phone on the back pocket of his light blue jeans. He jogged inside the café once again bowing lightly to the last costumers as they left the place making the bell to tingle. It was almost time to close and usually he would be thankful for that, but not this time.

Because of that stupid Lovegen App he was late for his shift and now his brother, Seokjin, was mad at him not wanting to hear any excuses again. Whenever Taehyung was late, he made up ridiculous excuses just to avoid bringing up the lovegen app topic after what happened in their family. Because Seokjin absolutely despised the popular application.

This time, Taehyung was late because some alpha claimed he was his soulmate because he appeared on his love matches. Which he was sure it was a lie because Taehyung didn't even have the app on his phone.

Apparently he continued to appear in random alpha's profiles, not even matching with them, just because he was an unmated male omega and he was pretty.

Today's alpha was a guy ten years older than him and way stronger, alleging he was his soulmate and following him after classes. Taehyung told him he was seeing someone already and that he didn't have the application on his phone, therefore the matching point was absurd and politely rejected him. But the stubborn alpha was persistent and kept following Taehyung, becoming into a threat. Taehyung acted calm and collected but instantly texted his boyfriend to come for him.

Luckily Jaebum was close, still in football practice, so he quickly came to the rescue.

That was the main reason he had a boyfriend, just to feel safe with someone he could trust.

He and Lim Jaebum knew each other since they were sixteen and seventeen, and after a lot of courting and relentless pursuing, Taehyung agreed to date the persistent alpha, avoiding the part where obviously they didn't have any type of soulmate connection. At the end, Jaebum was happy because he got to date his first love and Taehyung was happy because he was in safe hands.

"Go and eat something Tae, I'll finish here" Seokjin said while cleaning the tables. Taehyung was packing away some pastries, lost in thoughts.

"I can help you" the blond replied with a small voice avoiding eye contact with his brother.

"Go and stop skipping meals" Seokjin ordered loudly and Taehyung sighed taking off his apron and grabbing his belongings, not having the energy to fight with his brother anymore.

Without any other word, Taehyung went through the backdoor leading into their small house, small because half of the place was modified to become a coffee shop.

Their home consisted into a small cozy living room next to an open kitchen with a lot of shelves filled with plates, colorful cups and decorative plants and a dining table for four people.

Namjoon was sitting on the yellow couch reading some books with his glasses on just peering briefly to see Taehyung entering. And in the kitchen was Taehyung's niece, Kim Haerim.

"Hey Tae, is Jin already closing?" the alpha asked nonchalantly, turning the page of his big biology book.

Taehyung hummed nodding. He wanted to ask about why his personal information was on the database of the Lovegen app making him legible for alphas but he hesitated to talk about it, just because Namjoon and Seokjin were so weary about the subject.

But who else could know exactly why he was on the data but the creator of the app?

"I want to ask you something, hyung" Taehyung spoke looking at his hands while playing with the pompoms on his colorful scarf, biting his lower lip and blinking rapidly.

Namjoon cocked his eyebrows, lifting his gaze to see the omega and smiled gently at his nervousness. "You only call me hyung when you are concerned, what's wrong?"

Taehyung hesitated again, peeking to the kitchen where Haerim was cooking dinner, learning everything from Seokjin, she was busy and not paying attention to them.

"It's about the lovegen app" the omega said in a small voice.

Namjoon immediately frowned and visible tensed by hearing those words. "What happened? Someone tried to hurt you again?" he whisper-shouted concerned.

"Almost... Jae was there so no worries but..-" the omega began to say sitting next to Namjoon rather shily, still fidgeting with the pompoms. "I kept appearing in the data base of the app even when I uninstalled it...- And these alphas keep coming at me saying my profile appears in their matching results- It's super tiring hyung, I don't wanna deal with them..."

Namjoon was silent for several minutes with a grimace on his face. "I'm gonna search about it... but we can't tell Jin or he will freak out, alright?"

Taehyung gulped nodding and in that very moment a very tired-looking Seokjin entered the house.

"What are you whispering for?" he glared at the two, walking directly to the kitchen to help Haerim to serve the food.

"Did you guys hear? The Jeon heir is coming back tomorrow and he's gonna be attending uncle Tae's uni! Oh my god this is so exciting! Can I go to see you at school, uncle Tae? Or dad! I forgot you teach there" Haerim exclaimed, scrolling through her phone with a wide smile and big eyes behind round glasses, showing her dimples. Like a mini Namjoon.

But Namjoon and Seokjin were not amused. Not after what that company did to them or rather Jeon Chie did to them. Taehyung just smiled at her sympathetically trying to act normal despite the couple's tense behavior.

"Oh really? of course you can come see me, just don't bring your loud screaming friends please" Taehyung said with a gentle chuckle while taking a glass of apple juice.

"Can I go just with my best friend?" Haerim asked with a pout and puppy eyes.

And Taehyung was weak for that face. "Sure"

"Look at him, uncle Tae! He is so handsome! I heard he will be downloading the lovegen app to find his soulmate!" she said again with a high pitch voice, eyes disappearing into crescents.

"Haerim, we talked about this" Jin started saying serving the plates on the table.

"But dad I'm just showing the Jeon heir to uncle Tae, so he can find him for me in his uni, don't be mad" she pouted again, handing her phone to Taehyung who took it to see the picture of this Jeon heir. But he choked on his juice.

"Tae geez, are you okay?" Namjoon asked patting his back.

"He just choked because of the handsomeness of the heir of the Jeon Enterprises" Haerim giggled clapping her hands making her round glasses to fall to her nose. "He's so dreamy, like a prince!"

"Is his name Jeongguk?" Taehyung asked with his eyebrows lifted and big eyes. Haerim nodded furiously and Taehyung just gulped, not saying anything about his encounter with apparently the Jeon Heir just an hour before.

"Let's not talk about that, alright?" Jin demanded politely, sitting down ready to enjoy his dinner after a long day. The other three agreed and changed the subject, despite Haerim's whining.

Number one rule on the Kim's residence: never talk about the love genotype app or The Jeons.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 869 23
Taehyung, a sweet omega, and Jungkook, a fragile alpha, share a unique bond as family friends. They reunite twice a year in their hometown Seonju. Su...
12K 388 20
This is an au where Bang Chan is an omega and Jisung in an alpha. YES Chan's a bottom>:) also, Bang Chan is a wolf hybrid while Jisung is a squirrel...
3.2M 193K 94
In which Kim Taehyung is 24 and living his best normal human life not knowing he is actually a male omega. Until he picks up his cousin, Park Jisung...
297K 11.1K 62
Kim taehyung , the most precious omega ever . Lives happily with his boyfriend and son. Taehyung thinks himself as an ordinary male omega ,but little...