New Neighbor ✔️

By your_jagiya91

You and your brother Jin, meet Namjoon and his brother Tae when they move in across the street. And that's w... More

Disclaimer
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49 - Final
50 - Epilogue
Authors Note

51 - Bonus Chapter

12.1K 461 61
By your_jagiya91

This is after they get engaged, but before Namjoon moves in with her.

__________________________________________________________

"You know this is ridiculous right?"

"I think you're the one being ridiculous."

"Of course, I'm always the one wrong, its never you." He spat.

I took a step back, his breathing now escalated. "That isn't fair. You know that is not true."

"Well you could have fucking fooled me."

I'm not much of a crier. Ever since Jay did what he did, my body rejects the action entirely. But this was different. I wasn't just hurt, I was angry.

"Why are you being so difficult about this?"

"You are the one fighting it. Why can't Jin move into my house with Tae and I move in here with you. You're my fiancé, we should be living together."

"All I said was that I didn't want Jin to move out, I didn't say that I didn't want you to move in."

"You may as well have." He seethed. "You are sitting there telling me that you don't want to be with me without Jin coddling you. Without him here to protect you. What do you need protection from? It's me we are talking about."

"Jin doesn't coddle me, and I don't need protection. Quit being such an ass about this!" I yelled.

"I can be an ass if you can be a bitch." He spat.

The room went silent and I turned back around to look at him dead in the eye. He was conflicted. He was still angry, but I could tell he knew he fucked up by saying that.

Its not that I didn't want him to move in. I wanted him to move in. We spent every night together anyway, and since our brothers came back from Greece a month ago, they were also inseparable. It was just the idea of not being with my brother that scared me. I didn't want him to be gone like that.

Was I being unreasonable?

I could feel tears start to pool in my eyes, and as soon as Namjoon saw that, his expression softened and I could see the regret drawn on his face.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean that."

"Right." I replied my voice thick. I turned away from him and started to walk toward the door when I felt Namjoon's arm wrap around me tightly.

"Please, I'm sorry. I really didn't mean it, I'm just angry and hurt, and we have never fought before. I don't know how to handle this."

"Calling be a bitch is not a good start."

"I know, but calling me an ass isn't either."

There was a slight pause before I spoke. "Touché."

I felt him nuzzle his nose further into my neck and place a soft kiss on my skin there. "Baby, we need to talk about this without being angry."

"I know." I whispered pulling myself together.

Thankfully I didn't cry.

"I really am sorry. I didn't mean it."

"I know." I replied again.

"Can you please com to the bed and talk to me. Tell me why you are hesitating about everything?" He breathed kissing me again.

"Okay." I nodded.

He let me go but stayed right nest to me until I turned around. He planed a sweet soft kiss on my forehead and grabbed my hand leading me to the bed. He climbed up first, leaning his back against the headboard after propping some pillows up for comfort. He reached out to me, and I took hold of his hand as he pulled me up to his lap. I straddled his hips and sat back on his knees, holding both of his hands in front of me.

"Please tell me what's going on."

"I just..." I sighed. "I have always been with Jin. Through foster care, through college, and ever since. The idea of not living with him...its just hard."

"But isn't it exciting too?" He asked. "Isn't it exciting that he has a man in his life, that you have a man in your life? Men who are devoted to you both."

"Of course, its exciting." I replied lifting my hand and placing it on his cheek. He looked so sad, as if he thought I didn't want him. "You make me happier than anyone ever has, but are you really not going to miss Tae living with you?"

"Not even a little." He said without pause.

It made me giggle a little and let out a deep sigh. I thought about it some more, and maybe I was being unreasonable.

"I guess you are right." I said. "I think I'm just scared. He's always been there, through everything. The thought of him not being down the hall is just...scary."

"But I'll be here." He reminded me leaning forward to kiss my lips. "I will be right next to you, sleeping in your bed, cuddling you, loving you." His eyes were so sincere, and it's not like I didn't already know this.

"I know you will." I replied. "I'm sorry. You're right, I'm being...difficult."

"I'm sorry too." He said leaning back again, taking one hand and engulfing it with both of his. He raise it to his lips and planted a few kisses to my fingers before setting it back down on his lap, not letting go. "I should have never, ever, called you that. That was...out of line and not the man I am."

"You were upset."

"Doesn't matter." He interrupted. "No excuse for speaking to you that way, I'm so sorry."

"I'm sorry for calling you an ass. That was also out of line."

He smiled and pulled both of my hands so that I would lean forward. He caught me with a kiss, and my legs moved from their bent position to around his waist. He took me by the bottom of my ass and scooted my body up more on his lap, pressing our chests together.

"I love you so much baby. I don't like feeling like that."

"Feeling like what?" I asked resting my forehead against his.

"Fighting with you." He replied tightening his arms around me. "I don't like it, it makes me feel like there is a wedge between us."

I laughed. "Well there certainly isn't one now." I teased.

I moved my lips to below his ear kissing lightly on the skin just below it. This was a sensitive spot for him. As soon as my lips pressed against it I felt him break out into goosebumps and him shudder from a chill that shot down his spine. I giggled into him and started kissing him a little more, a little heavier. I allowed my tongue to trace a circle on the same spot, and his hand shot up into my hair and he pulled my head back by the roots.

Surprisingly gentle.

"What are you up to?"

"Nothing." I said innocently making my eyes big. "I just like kissing you."

He cleared his throat and opened his mouth to speak but I rolled my hips over his lap, pressing on a new hardening spot that wasn't there before. He groaned internally and closed his eyes as I continued to roll my hips into him.

Harder and harder he grew, until his eyes shot open and they were dark, lustful.

I swallowed thickly and before I could say anything, he scooted down a little and flipped me over so that my head landed on my favorite pillow.

"I knew since the moment I first laid eyes on you that you were trouble." He growled into my mouth before kissing me heavily.

His tongue traced the outline of my bottom lip, before sucking it into his mouth and nibbling on it. He grinded his hardness into my core making me moan out loudly.

"Shit you sound so sexy." He mumbled into my mouth before moving to my neck. He sucked a few hickeys into my skin, making me moan and groan from the sting and pleasure.

"Namjoon...please."

Usually he would tease a little more, making me really beg for it when he was being playful. But he must have been as needy as I was because he pulled from on top of me and too hold of the hem of my tank top ripping it right up the front. He then hooked his fingers through my shorts, and my panties pulling them both down in a quick motion, before he started working on his own clothes. When he got his shirt off I leaned up and latched my mouth to his collar bone giving him the same treatment he was just giving me. I sucked harshly and my tongue lapped at his skin making him pant heavily and fumble with his shorts.

I shoved my hand down them taking a firm grip of his cock starting to stroke him as he attempted to rid his boxers from himself.

He was so hot like this.

Desperate and needy, he pushed me onto my back again once he was completely naked. He took hold of my wrists and pinned them next to each side of my head, and didn't hesitate for a moment to line his throbbing leaking member to my already dripping core.

He slid in fluidly, and I gasped out from the stretch. "Oh fuck, yes!" I let out in short breaths.

"Mmnnnn god you feel so good." He groaned out.

He started to pull his cock from me, running on the wet walls of my pussy only to thrust back in in a quick hard movement. He started to do this over and over again, increasing his speed as he went. The sound of our bodies colliding filled the room, as well as my gasps and his groans of bliss.

"I. Love you. So Much." He grunted between thrusts.

Hearing him in so much pleasure as he praised his love for me wound my inner coil up tight. I could feel my stomach spasming as the intensity of our actions was becoming more erratic and slopping.

"OH FUCK! NAMJOON! YES!" I called out.

"Cum for me babygirl...cum all over my cock!"

The coil tightened to a snap, and wave after wave of blissful electricity pulsed through my body. I felt myself clamp over his cock, and he took in a deep breath before he buried his face in my neck letting out another moan. As my orgasm was prolonged from his thrusting, I felt his member throb and shots of his white cum fill me full.

After a few more pumps inside of me, he came to a stop and gently allowed his body to rest on top of mine. "Oh fuck, that was fast." He laughed.

I giggled along and reached my hands up to card through his hair. He wrapped his arms around me from between the bed and my back, holding me tight. "It was but, it was so fucking good." I laughed making him laugh along.

"It was, man." He pulled his head up and kissed me. "Make up sex is almost worth the fight." I raised an eye brow making him grin. "I said almost."

I leaned up and kissed him again before he rested his head on my chest.

After a few minutes, he started to get heavy. I wiggled from under him making him grunt and hold onto my body tighter. "Namjoon, you're heavy!"

"Are you calling me fat? Is this going to lead to another fight, more make up sex?"

I laughed loudly at that. "We can just have sex again, it doesn't have to be 'make up sex.'"

He pulled his body from me as he started to kiss his was down my abdomen until he reached my core. He lowered his body and as he hooked his arms around the backs of my thighs, he grinned and his eyes flickered up to mine. "I like that idea, too."

His tongue swiped across my sensitive clit, making my body jolt upward slightly. "Fuck!"

"Mmmm baby, we might have to cancel our dinner plans." He said kissing me all over my inner thighs, spreading my legs even wider for him.

"Why?" I whimpered.

He moved his head so that his lips just barely brushed my open lower lips. "Because I'm about to eat my meal right, now."

"NAMJOON!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

536 81 31
When you eventually move into dorms, someone very stern and stubborn coincidently shares rooms with you... - "Ugh! Him, again!? Now we're roommates...
2.2K 107 17
Namjoom, the new kid in town Yoongi, the bullied loner They met by chance, becoming friends by choice, fell in love by fate. ~ How did protecting the...
1.6K 33 5
What happens when your brother is apart of the same famous boy group as your crush who you will soon live with permanently. #27 on readerxjungkook #5...
22.6K 1.8K 29
in which falling for your new neighbour is a bad idea. ◈ 18+ ◈ short story ◈ comfort fic ©️ bangtanbagels 2023. all rights reserved.