40

2 MONTHS LATER

I groaned as up small jolts of chills blasted  through my body waking me up. The source was at my stomach, but I was still foggy with sleep unable to tell where it was coming from. I kept my eyes closed but the more I woke up the more I could feel what was causing my chills. Namjoon was placing very slow soft kisses to my exposed stomach, lifting my shirt to cover my breasts. I moved just slightly to be more on my back, and I felt him chuckle against my skin.

"Morning." he said, voice low. He continued his kisses and I let out a deep sigh.

"Good morning." I reached down and as he kissed me I ran my fingers through his hair. Scratching lightly knowing how much he loved it. He hummed against me making me laugh. "How long have you been awake?"

He shrugged his shoulders and his kisses turned heavier. I felt his tongue swipe against my skin making my bod run hot. I relaxed into the bed and Namjoon leaned over me more and more reaching the other side of my body. I could feel each kiss directly between my thighs, and I turned needy, quickly. I started to rub my legs together not realizing I was doing it, and I heard him chuckle again.

"Is my girl feeling some kind of way?" he teased, lifting his hands to rub he tops of my thighs. All that was covering me was a thin pair of panties, and I was cursing them for being there. "Mmmmm you are my favorite flavor." he mumbled against me. His hands moved higher and he gentlly rolled his fingers on top of my womanhood, right where my clit was.

I jerked and he laughed. "Namjoon!" I scolded. "We did not come all the way out here just to be locked in the bedroom!"

He laughed and placed a final kiss above my belly button, his fingers still moving slowly. He lifted his head and I felt my breath come heavy. "True...but why not start of our vacation the right way?"

I couldn't help but giggled at him. He moved his hand and climbed up me to kiss my lips. He swung his leg over mine so I was pinned beneath him. "Who am I to say not to that?" i replied.

He laughed and started kissing me down my neck. We took our time that morning not leaving the bed until Namjoon felt that we were both satisfied plenty. After a shared shower, I put on the same bathing suit I wore the first time I went to the beach with him. When he came out of the shower he had a towel wrapped around his waist. He stopped when he looked at me and smirked as I was putting sunblock on.

"Are you trying to entice another round?" He asked raising his eye brow.

"You put your bathing suit on." I said while laughing. "I want to go to the pool. It is huge."

"I know something else that's huge." He said wrapping his arms around me and kissing my neck.

"Namjoon, you dirty bastard." I laughed. He rolled and pulled me onto the bed until I was pinned under him again.

He grinned at me wildly, his dimples dipping deep. "Guilty." He kissed me again, this time bringing his hands up to jab at my sides. I broke the kiss in a laugh and he laughed with me, mercilessly tickling me.

"AH! Namjoon! No....wait, please AHAHA no more!"

He stopped tickling me and I was breathing hard again. "Alright, slow poke get around I don't have all day to wait for you." he teased getting off the bed, but not before giving me a playful slap to the outside of my thigh.

I laughed at his playfulness and rolled off the bed in time to see him drop his towel, then pull his swim trunks on. "I blame you." I said pulling my cover over with a smile.

"Blame me for what?" He asked turning around.

"Why I have perverted thoughts all the time."