20

The rest of the night we talked about how well things were going with their fathers' company since they took over, and that he was actually really enjoying the job. He also told me how Jungkook, though very involved with the Yoonmin couple, did not falter from his responsibilities and was making things very easy for both him and Taehyung. We exchanged embarrassing stories, not only about each other but about our brothers, and the rest of our evening in the restaurant was filled with laughter.

"I am having such a good time." I smiled to him. "Thank you. This has been amazing."

"Well, I kind of have a part two planned, if you're up for it?" he asked wiggling his eye brows.

"I'm not tired in the slightest, so I am up for anything."

"Great!" As he spoke our server came to the table offering us dessert. He looked over to me and I shook my head, the meal being enough to fill me. "No, thank you though." he smiled to her. "But if you could bring the check?"

"Of course, Sir." she replied.

"And can you ring up a second bottle of the wine you brought us? Please don't open it, I would like to take it with us."

"Oh, I'm so glad you both enjoyed it. I will bring you your check first, then grab the wine and both your coats."

We both thanked her again, and once she was gone, I turned to Namjoon. "Another bottle huh?"

"You said you were up for anything." he smirked.

"Touché." I nodded lifting my glass and finishing the last of our first bottle.

"I am actually going to use the rest room before we leave. Will you be okay?"

"I think I can handle the next few minutes on my own." I laughed.

"Well just don't let any good-looking guy come sweet talk you." he smiled.

I looked around the room quickly. "No worries Joonie." I said watching his face dust pink. "No man in here is better looking than you." I rested my chin on my open palm, with my elbow resting on the table. "Not even close."

He smiled and his tongue traced the inside of his cheek. He let out a breath before turning to walk towards the bathroom, telling me he'd be right back. I saw our server at a podium with a computer behind it, and I assumed she was getting our bill ready. As quickly as I could I grabbed my wristlet and walked over to her.

"Excuse me?"

She turned and smiled. "What can I do for you Miss?"

"Can I please pay the bill right here right now...quickly?" I handed her my card and she gave me a huge grin.

"You're trying to do this behind his back aren't you?" she asked, taking my card then swiping shortly after.

"Yes." I smiled giggling along with her. She gave me back my card and handed me the reciept to sign. I knew it was going to be an outrageously expensive dinner. And this joker thought I would just let him spoil me this way on the first date and get away with it??

Two can play this game, Joonie.

I signed the receipt, and handed the server a 35% tip in cash. "Do you need change?" she asked a litle confused.

I laughed at her expression. "Nope." I replied. "That's all for you."

"Um...Miss, its not that I don't appreciate this but-"

"Shush. You were amazing, and polite, and very pleasant. I was a server in college. I know your income is 90% tips, so when the day comes that you are no longer a server, pay it forward, to one you think deserves it."