49 - Final

ONE YEAR LATER

I sat there in the rocking chair Jungkook made for us, Jaeson and Jaeme both fast asleep against my chest; they really were heavy sleepers. I had never thought twins would be so similar. They followed the same routine, they ate the same food, and liked the same music. Namjoon and I would talk about when it would hit that they would start acting differently.

I missed Namjoon.

I haven't seen him in over a week.

He had to travel with Taehyung to help with a few issues the new branch was having and Jungkook had to go with them. Jimin and Yoongi had just left here a few hours ago, after playing with the boys, and Jin had a patient he had successfully pulled into remission from their bone cancer. He wanted to celebrate with Taehyung when he got back, so he was finishing up the paperwork so he could come home and relax with his husband.

I was rocking my boys when I heard the front door open. I was so tired I almost thought I imagined it until Namjoon came into sight.

"You're home?" I asked in a soft voice.

He placed his overnight bag down on the couch and nodded. He leaned down kissing me softly on the lips then gently pecking the little sleeping ones on their heads. "How long have they been asleep?"

"About an hour."

"And you haven't put them to bed?" he asked picking up Jaeme.

"I was enjoying their company."

He smiled and held him in his hand making his way to their bedroom and I followed with Jaeson still sleeping soundly on my shoulder. We put them down in their cribs turning on their sound machine before making our way out of the room. Once their door was shut, I felt Namjoon's arms wrap around me holding me tightly.

"How did we get so lucky to have such easy boys?"

"Don't jinx us." I laughed turning to face him. I leaned forward and kissed him softly. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." he signed then taking my hand. He pulled me to our bedroom softly shutting the door. He then pulled me by both hands, a smirk on his face until the back of his knees reached our bed, pulling me to straddle his strong thighs.

I felt his arousal under me, hard and throbbing. "You must have really missed me." I smirked grinding slightly into him.

He let out a soft grunt letting his hands move up the skin of my back pulling me into him. "More than you know." he growled into my neck, kissing it with wet heavy kisses. "I haven't felt this needy since after the boys were born."

I laughed while he continued to kiss me. "That was a long two months of no sex wasn't it?"

"Very." he breathed.

"But I did other things...like a good wife." I teased.

"MMmmm." he groaned. "Such a good wife."

With a quick movement he laid backwards and I fell on top of him. He reached his hands over the back of my thighs and ass pulling my panties down. He discarded them easily then pulled my nightgown up and over my head leaving me naked on top of him. "Needy much?" I giggled as his lips started to devour my neck and down my chest before reaching my pink and hard nipples.

I let out a soft gasp as his tongue was soft and he suckled gently. I hummed in approval carding my hands through his hair and when he let go, he had a cunning grin on his face. "I'm hungry."

I let out a small yelp as his hands hooked under my thighs and lifted me to his face. My core was burning with desire and as his lips kissed my inner thighs, quivering at his touch. It was when his tongue brushed through my wet folds that my head flew back and a moan escaped my lips.

His hands took a firm grip on the tops of my thighs and I braced myself by the headboard holding on so I wouldn't suffocate him. He was slow, but firm with his tongue, and a jolt of pleasure rocked my body as he lapped at me eagerly, hungril.

I breathed heavily and let out whimpers when his lips wrapped around the swollen bud and he sucked hard. "N-Namjoon!" I gapsed out one of my hands flying back to his hair and holding on. One of his hands un wrapped from my thigh and disappeared behind me. His tongue moved impossibly faster and it caused my back to arch so harshly, that I was sitting up straight with my head back.

His hand came back and his lips let go of my clit. I looked down at him and watched as he picked me up from his face and moved me to his pelvis, where he had freed himself. He lined me up and without hesitation pulled me down breaching me to the hilt.

"Oh fuck, I've missed you."

I started to grind my hip into him, and I was so close to orgasm before now I was on the bring of breaking. "So close." I mumbled.

"Me too...this isnt going to last long baby. Lean up!"

I did as he asked and when I did, he dug his heels into the mattress and started thrusting up into me.

Hard.

So hard in fact there was no noise coming from my mouth at all. Just a breathless, silent surge of incredible pressure pulsing through my body. With every strike of his hips on my pelvis I came closer and closer to my much needed releif.

Who would have thought a week without him would cause us both to be so needy.

One of my hand moved to hold on to his arm, and the other one at his chest. The twist in my stomach tightened and with one loud groan from my husband beneath me my climax broke out over my body. Each wave was prolonged by his strong strokes and I felt as he filled me with his hot cum. I shivered and when he finally stopped moving, I collapes on top of him. He wrapped his arms around me tightly, kissing the side of my face. We were both breathing heavily, panting from such a quick interaction, when finally, be broke the silence.

"I have mixed feelings."

"About?"

"I came so hard, if you didn't have your tubes tide, you would SURE be pregnant again after tonight."

I laughed and moved my head to look at him. "I thought we agreed on this?"

"We did." He nodded still breathing heavily. "I'm just saying, that's how much I missed you. I just metaphorically impregnated you."

"Metaphorically?"

"Or whatever...I can't think straight, my blood is still in my groin." he said as he lifted his hips slightly, proving he was still hard and inside of me.

I laughed again wiling my body to pull up from his body and my hips to circle in tight, slow figure eights. He groaned again, his hands gripping onto my hips. "I think we should let Uncle Hobi take the boys to the Zoo tomorrow." I grinned.

"Oh...fuck yes..." he groaned as I spead up my hips. "They will loooooooveeee...that...oh shit!"

I started to lift my hips as I moved, teasing his hard and needy cock. I slowed slightly and giggled at the whimper he let out. It lit a fire in him, and his dominate persona broke through. He took hold of me before flipping us over so that I was pinned under him.

"This is not that time to tease, Noona." He dipped his head and started kissing down my jaw until he made it to my lips. He positioned himself to me again thrusting hard. I let out a sharp yelp and my hands gripped his strong shoulders. "I am going to keep you in this bed until you can't remember your name."

"Mrs. Kim." I breathed as he started to push and pull from inside of me.

"What was that?" he teased moving faster.

"My name..." I groaned. "My name...Mrs. Kim."

"What does that make you, baby?" He was sweet with his words but rough with his hips. He pushed the sweaty hair out of my face and I wrapped my legs around him.

"Yours." I breathed.

He grinned and took hold of one of my legs throwing it over his shoulder. He leaned up so he was standing straight on his knees, his hands gripping just above my knee and over my thigh. "Mine." he growled before he started to thrust hard.

I loved being his.

I always loved being his.