41

"It's been a year since you moved across the street." I said as his head was resting in my lap. I was raking my fingers through his hair and he opened one eye looking up at me.

"How do you know?"

"Because Jin told me this morning before he left."

"Where did they go again?"

"Greece." I replied. "Jimin talked about it for months when they got back and Jin really wanted to go."

"You didn't?"

"We have traveled a lot don't you think?"

He closed his eye and turned his head slightly. "We've done our fair share."

I laughed at his nonchalance. "It's weird isn't it?"

"What is?"

"You and I both had given up on relationships. Wanted nothing to do with them. Yet, here we are. Together just two months shy of a year."

"All I remember is the sex."

I stopped playing with his hair and gave him a dirty look he couldn't even see because his eyes were closed. He was smirking cheekily. "You really are an ass." I said giving him a light slap on his cheek.

He laughed. "I'm just teasing." He opened his eyes, looking up at me. "But this morning was particularly fun." He winked at me keeping his smirk smug.

The flashback of waking up to his tongue lapping at my entrance, his arms around the backs of my thighs holding me open as he ate the soul out of me, made me blush. But then I remembered the climax that he tore from me, making me grin. "I will have to agree." I smiled leaning down and kissing him softly.

"You have a meeting tomorrow right?"

"Yeah, it's a contract for residents at the hospital for Jin. I only really have to talk to the resident coordinator, and then when Jin comes back he is going to sign it."

"So after tomorrow...?"

"What?"

"Can I have you to myself?"

"You always have me to yourself."

"That's right." He gave me a goofy grin and wrapped his hand under my thigh. "But for real you don't have anything going on tomorrow night? I wanted to take you on a date."

"Oh I like dates." I smiled and started tracing the outline of his face and the bridge of his nose.

"Me too." he sighed. "Wear a nice dress."

"Okay." I said leaning back on the couch.

He held my hand and we relaxed for the rest of the day. Namjoon and I were still heavily active with each other. Sex, traveling, beach going, even cooking together. We never slept alone anymore either, and though we had a few disagreements, we never really faught.

Our relationship was amazing.

I loved everything about how we were.

Everything.

I slept wrapped in his arms every night, and every morning I woke up warm and his face tucked into my neck. He would move throughout the night until he got close enough and then his body would relax and fall into a deep sleep.

Once my meeting was over the next day, I finished the requested adjustments right away so I could focus on Namjoon for the evening. It didn't take long, and I readied myself for our date.

He told me to be ready by 9pm, and I have no idea what he could possibly want me to be ready so late for, but he always surprised me with his plans.