4

Jin was finishing up the food and the cheesecake was cooling in the fridge as I was in the bathroom trying to apply aloe to my very noticeable sunburn. I had a high waisted two piece on and now I had funny tan lines. I was able to apply the aloe to my legs, and my arms, even on my lower back but it was my shoulders that really needed it. I wasn't SUPER burned...just enough for it to be noticeably annoying and slightly painful.

I had been in the bathroom for over an hour after showering off all the sunblock and sand I had all over me. I was getting frustrated that I couldn't get to the part of my back I needed, so in just my shorts and bra I walked out of the bathroom to ask Jin if he'd help.

When I looked up I froze as there were three pairs of eyes looking at me.

"Um...." I mumbled as I could feel myself get even redder than the sun burn. "I'm so sorry..." I went to run back into the bathroom to never come out again, when I heard one of them.

"Its your house." Taehyung said with a smirk looking over to his brother. I followed his gaze and Namjoon's eyes were still wide, glued to my exposed body, and he wasn't moving. "Namjoon can help you." He said nudging him to get him to shake from his stillness. "Jin is working on food so his hands cant stop and I already offered to help."

"Oh um..."

"Hyung, help her!" he said again this time pushing him towards me a little.

Namjoon seemed to snap out of it and smiled beautifully at me. "I'd be happy to help if you're comfortable with it." He offered holding out his hand for the aloe.

"Um sure...thank you." I said handing it over.

"DO IT IN THE BATHROOM DON'T GET THAT ON MY BRAND NEW RUG!" I heard Jin yell as he was now fishing something out of the ovan.

I went wide eyed for a moment right before Namjoon started walking backwards towards the bathroom. I stood there for a moment looking back and forth between a smirking Taehyung and a lip biting Namjoon.

For fucks sake.

I sighed and turned walking towards Namjoon, passing him and going into the bathroom as he followed. Once we got into the bathroom he closed the door, but not all the way leaving a crack which I was grateful for. He turned and smiled at me.

"Where do you need it?"

"Across my shoulders and on the top of my back. It's the only place I can't reach."

"Okay. Turn around." I did as he asked and he walked up, very close to my back. I jumped just a little when I felt his soft fingertips graze the skin on my neck to take hold of my hair. He pulled it to the side. "Will you hold your hair out of the way? It looks nice and I don't want to ruin it by getting it in the aloe."

I nodded and took hold of my hair that he was holding. Our hands brushed against one another and it made my heart race. He let go and then moved to take the bottle squeezing some of the green gel into his hands and rubbed his hands a little spreading it around.

"It's going to be a little cold. I didn't want to rub too much to make it warm, the coldness is what is supposed to make it feel better."

I nodded. "Yeah I know, it's okay. Go ahead."

Gently he ran his fingers over the surface of my slight burn. He just brushed the gel on my skin before he went back up and started to really rub it in. He had quite a lot on his hands being sure that he was thoroughly able to cover where it was needed.

His hands were soft. So, so soft. He was slow with his moments, and carful not to scratch me. I started to get goosebumps on my skin...which I'm sure was just the cold on hot contrast...right?