Revenge of The Legendary Mast...

By SynchroBeast

*Third Place Winner in the Blue Rose Awards* Loneliness. Hatred. Shattering of his heart into a million piece... More

Prologue (The Revenge of the Legendary Master)
Chapter 1 (I will never leave you)
A/N Update
Chapter 2 (Broken Heart and Mended Spirit)
A/N Update on Amourshipping
Chapter 3 (Revealation of the Truth Part 1)
Chapter 4 :- Revealation of The Truth (Part 2)
A/N Update
A/N Update (A Quick Thank You)
Chapter 5 (Reminiscence of The Past)
I Got Tagged
Chapter 6 (Meeting Old Friends)
Special Chapter (Party Time)
Chapter 7 (A Mysterious Danger)
Not a Chapter
I Got Tagged
I Got Tagged Again
I Got Tagged Once Again
Chapter 8 (Lets do it)
A/N (Need a help with this story)
Chapter 9( The Journey Begins)
Chapter 10 (A Cracker of a Start)
Chapter 11 (Battle of Titans :- Part 1)
Chapter 12 (Battle of Titans :- Part 2)
Chapter 13 (Battle of Titans :- Part 3)
Thank You
Chapter 14 ( Is it Really Easy? )
Chapter 15 (The Advent of Greatness)
Important Notice
New Story !!
Chapter 16 :- The First Step of Legacy
Chapter 17:- (A Glimpse of Detection)
Chapter 18:- (Darkness Rises)
Chapter 19 :- (Reconnecting Bonds)
Chapter 20 :- (Rise and Shine)
HUUUUGGGEEE UPDATE
Chapter 21:- (Honing your Skills)
Chapter 23 :- (A New Ally)
Chapter 24 :- (Impending Doom)
Renewed Commitment: Restarting the Journey

Chapter 22 :- (Knight in the Shining Armor)

2.2K 69 37
By SynchroBeast

In Unova:-

"The Club Pokemon battle between Trip from Nuvema Town and Adam from Accumula Town is about to begin. Trainers, please release your Pokemon, " yelled Don George as both the trainers prepared their respective pokeballs.

Gary and Paul were on their way to Accumula Town on the advice of Professor Juniper where Trip was last sighted. When they got there and we're about to enquire about Trip, they heard about the Battle Club and checked there. Sure enough, Trip is in the Battle Club as always.

"Hey Paul, Trip is right here. Let's see his battling skills and then we can introduce ourselves, " said Gary as he dragged Paul towards the battle arena.

"Sounds like a plan. I hope he can be of a good challenge to me unlike a certain numb skull here, " said Paul as he jerked his hands off Gary.

"Hah, you have never seen me battle. I can easily beat Ashy-boy on any day, " scoffed back Gary.

"Yeah, in your dreams, ".

The arguing duo was silenced by a voice calling his Pokemon out.

Trip took out a pokeball from his pocket and threw it in the air.

" Serperior, Come on out, "

Out came a primarily pale green, serpentine pokemon. Its face and throat were white it's back is far green. It had curved yellow markings around it's middle and several palmate leaves on its tail.

"Charizard, On to the battle, " yelled the opponent named Adam as threw his pokeball.

Out came an orange draconic pokemon with demonic endeavor. It's very appearance generally intimidates a foe and possess a pair of large wings capable of flying at high speed and a flame on the tip of its tail burning brightly.

"Let the match begin, " yelled Don George again.

The first attack came from the trainer named Adam.

"The one who initiates is the one who wins the match. Charizard, use Flamethrower, "

Charizard roared loudly and opened his mouth as a gush of scorching hot flames shot out from his mouth and sped quickly towards the serpentine pokemon.

"The flamethrower really packs a punch. If Serperior doesn't make out on time, the match is as good as over, " commented Gary while Paul watched the expression on the face of Trip.

Trip's face showed no sign of nervousness and was very calm.

"Serperior, dodge it please, " said Trip in a very low voice almost audible to anyone but himself.

Serperior silently nodded and within the blink of an eye, disappeared from the original view and appeared on the far end of the battlefield. The flamethrower missed its intended target.

"Yeah. I guessed it right. This guy is no ordinary trainer. The communication and the level of trust between him and his pokemon is admirable not to mention its speed. It may be trivial that grass types are weak against fire types but I see no problem in Trip winning this match, " said Paul silently while Gary just gazed at him.

"You can't escape from me that quickly. Charizard, use Seismic Toss, " yelled Adam.

Charizard spun 180° degrees in mid-air avoiding collision with the wall in front of it and once sped quickly towards Serperior while Trip remained silent without giving a command.

"Hey, What is he thinking?" yelled Gary while Paul looked at him in amusement.

"Don't embarrass me you moron. Just watch, " yelled Paul to which Gary just remained silent.

Charizard got hold of Serperior and took to the sky at high speed while Serperior allowed it to take control.

Just as Charizard was about to fly down, Trip gave a command.

"Now Serperior, use Leaf Blade on its chest, "

Adam's eyes widened in shock at the brilliant tactic of his rival. He waited for the exact moment to where Charizard would have little control over its trajectory and attacked at the weak spot with extreme precision.

Serperior lifted his tail as it grew bright green in color and banged it onto the chest of Charizard who was in no control of the situation with all his might.

The loud sound of the impact of the attack surrounded the battlefield as Charizard yelled loudly in agony received from the surprise attack.

Both pokemon we're falling from the sky but Serperior was in full control of itself while its opponent was in no control and kept falling down, barely maintaining consciousness.

Serperior took time and landed gracefully while Charizard fell to the ground with a thud.

Trip, deciding to take control of the situation, called for another attack.

"Serperior, use Leaf Storm, "

Serperior quickly nodded and leaped up into the air and turned around as a barrage of leaves developed from his tail and swing them right towards the draconian pokemon who was still lying down.

"Charizard, please fly away, " yelled Adam in frustration.

Just as the Leaf Storm was about to hit him, Charizard opened his eyes and took off in instinct as the attack hit the immobile walls and faded away.

The intense battle that unfolded before the eyes of the spectators caused numerous murmurs amongst themselves.

"Hey, do you know? Trip is undefeated for the past year in all the battle clubs across Unova, "

"Yeah. No kidding, this is his fifth battle today and he just used his Serperior till now. Must be a heck of a pokemon, "

"He even managed to make a few hits on Alder, the reigning champion of Unova, "

Paul's eyes widened in shock when he heard the name Alder. He had heard of Alder through Cynthia about being flirty all the time but equally powerful when it came to the battle and his ace was Bouffalant. If the word was true and if Trip truly battled Alder, he had found his rival in him. Just like Trip, Paul recently fought against Cynthia and managed to make a few hits on Garchomp before going down.

"Serperior, use Swords Dance, "

The sudden command cry pulled everyone back to their senses as they watched the battle attentively.

Serperior closed his eyes and focused as numerous blue swords appeared around him and we're absorbed into his body increasing his attack stats.

"Charizard, use Flamethrower while it is distracted, " yelled Adam trying to make the most out of time.

"You do know the effect of Swords Dance right? Serperior, demonstrate by using Leaf Blade, " said Trip.

"Is he insane? Even if his pokemon is powerful, that doesn't change the fact that grass is weak against fire, " yelled Gary while Paul was trying to calm him down.

The echo was audible to almost everyone in the arena while Trip looked towards its source with interest.

"A certain friend of mine proved me wrong and helped me realize the fact that no matter how great the disadvantage is, you can always find a way to win, " said Trip while eyeing towards Gary.

"He is right Gary. The match is about to be over as we speak, " said Paul while Gary watched with interest.

As the red hot flames sped towards Serperior, he charged towards them as his tail grew green in color yet again.

A loud slashing sound was heard and the draconic pokemon fell to the ground after the smoke from the flames subdued.

Serperior was seen standing with minor burn marks while Charizard fainted.

"Charizard is unable to battle. Trip Shooti is the winner of this club match, " yelled Don George indicating the end of the battle.

Trip slowly walked out of the battlefield after returning his pokemon to its pokeball while Paul and Gary followed him.

Meanwhile in Pallet Town:-

The town of Pallet which gave birth to one of the strongest battler in the world, Ash Ketchum, is barely lively these days after the mishap that happened to Delia Ketchum.

The only exception to that was a giant white building along with a Pokemon Ranch, which was maintained by Professor Oak who still lived there in spite of all that happened in the last year.

A young honey-blonde haired girl, oblivious of all the mishaps that had transpired there, walked through the lonely streets of Pallet Town searching for the house of her beloved friend. She wanted to surprise his mom with a visit but couldn't find the house. As she walked across the lonely streets, she could see a sign indicating the house.

She was surprised to see the house tattered to ruins and the unwelcoming silence engulfing the place making it ever so creepy.

Just then, she remembered that Professor Oak lived in Pallet Town too and decided to head towards his lab.

The lab was rather easy to find due to its enormous stature and the each next to it made it even more visible to the naked eye.

She went near the main door and knocked it gently. After a minute, an old man opened the door and saw the person in front of him.

After looking at her for a few seconds, he recognized her as Serena Yvonne, a dear friend of Ash and his student during her time at the Summer Camp in her childhood.

"Serena, it's nice to see you. Please make your way in, " said Professor Oak with a genuine smile as he stepped aside and let her enter the lab.

"It's really nice to see you too Professor Oak, " said Serena as she sat on the couch with Oak facing her.

"What brings you here my child? And after so many years?"

"I came here looking for Ash and decided to pay a visit to Delia to know about his whereabouts. She was so nice to me over the videophone and invited me and since I'm free nowadays, I decided to come here,".

Professor Oak couldn't subdue his sadness and anger whenever he heard the name, Delia. She was like a child he never had.

"I'm afraid you have no reason to stay here any longer Serena, " said Professor Oak trying to conceal his sadness which was clearly evident in his gloomy voice.

"What do you mean Professor? I saw Ash's house in ruins. Did they shift somewhere else?" asked Serena clearly worried.

The pure innocence in her voice increased the anguish of the old man as miserable memories flooded into his brain once again which he had been trying desperately to suppress.

Tears flew down from the face of the old professor as he no longer tried to fight them back. Serena could see the tears clearly and was worried sick of her teacher.

"Professor, please don't cry. Tell me what happened?"

She tried to console him but no avail. He was crying desperately to forget the sad memories that had been haunting him since the incident.

"I'm afraid Delia is no more child. She was murdered, " said Professor Oak in between his sobs.

Serena couldn't believe the words she was hearing. The first impression that one can form on Delia by talking with her is that she is an energetic and extremely compassionate lady who would never bring herself to harm anyone even subconsciously. Although she hadn't met Delia in person, she couldn't bring herself to face the fact that she is no more.

Tears slowly escaped from the eyes of the performer as she cried uncontrollably along with her teacher.

"What about Ash? Don't tell me-"

She couldn't bring herself to complete the statement. If she hears that he is no more, she was not sure how she would react.

"I'm afraid I don't know child. But I can feel in my heart that he is out somewhere, "

Serena couldn't begin to fathom why such horrible things had happened to the person who was far by the kindest soul she met in her life.

His optimism, his smile that radiated endless light even in the darkest hours, his love towards pokemon, his courage, compassion, all the attributes made her fall madly in love with him. Her puppy crush on him that had started years ago when he saved her in the forest like a Knight in shining armor, grew into compassion and love and she wanted nothing but to stay by his side for all eternity.

But now when she heard what had happened to him, she wanted to stay with him even more desperately but little did she knew that Ash is getting stronger and stronger by each passing minute.

"Thanks for everything, Professor. I'll take my leave now, ".

"What do you intend to do now Serena?" asked Oak surprised to find her leaving so soon.

"To find Ash of course. My journey in the Pokemon world started because of him and my first task was finding him in Kalos all those years back. Now I'll do the same thing, " came the reply from the honey-blonde girl.

Professor Oak had anticipated that answer. He didn't want Serena to search for Ash as he was concerned about her safety. He was fully aware of the fact that his former friends we're hunting for Ash and wouldn't hesitate to attack or even kill her when they would get to know about her. He wanted to keep her safe so he decided to use his contacts worldwide to keep her safe.

"Serena, please listen to me. It's too dangerous for you to search for Ash alone. My grandson, Gary is also looking for him and will most likely locate him soon. There are many people hinting Ash down and if they get their hands on you, god knows what they might do. So please stay with my friend for a while until things settle down, " said Professor Oak hoping that Serena will agree.

Serena stood in silence listening to the words spoken by her teacher. She could easily make out the desperation in his voice to keep her safe and decided not to worry the old man anymore. Although she wanted to find Ash, he did promise that he would come back to her so she decided to have faith in her friend.

"Ok Professor, I agree. What's the name of your friend?"

"You might know his son. My friend's name is Dr. Stone of the Devon Corporation and his son is Steven Stone, " said Professor Oak.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:-

Hey guys, that's it for the chapter this week. Some of you wanted to see Serena after so long so I decided to include her in the latest chapter. I hope you liked it

Honestly speaking, Steven Stone is my favorite character champion in Pokemon and I'm excited to include him in my story.

As for all the Pokemon fans, Tomorrow is the big day since they are gonna announce the official Air date of the latest anime Pocket Monsters which is rumored to be starting from November 17, 2019.

As some of you might have known, the to-be outfit of Ash was leaked yesterday and honestly, it is much better than the Sun and Moon one but nowhere near XYZ outfit. I hope the anime lives up to expectations and probably include some amour in it.

That's it for his week.

Please do vote and comment if you liked it.

~RahulKalosChamp

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 864 20
Pokemon. Amazing creatures that have changed how people live in the Pokémon world. But what if, hundreds of years before Ash Ketchum started his jour...
209K 2.5K 79
Ash Had Lost The Kalos League, The Very League He Thought He Could Win. After A Weird Interaction With His Kalos Friends. Ash Boards A Plane Back To...
952K 16.6K 74
After his loss in Unova Ash returns home to regroup and plan which region he will go to next. However while planning his next region, tragedy strikes...
85.8K 2.6K 53
Subsequent to their journey through Kalos, another unexpected one begins. One that draws heartache from heartstrings themselves and passion from riot...