Living With Damon and Stefan

By Dark-Violet

Marni is 14. She lives with Damon and Stefan Salvatore in the Salvatore bording house. She also has powers; s... More

Rude Awakening
Mystic Grill
Elena Gilbert
The Plan
History Lesson
School
Road Trip
Crystals
Necromancer Crystal
Book of Crystals
The Game
Bonnie
Intense Stares
Jonathan Gilberts Journal
The Man In The Mirror
Shadow
Harsh Words
Flashback
What Are You?
Visitor
Warp Crystal
Feelings
Shock News
The Secret
Shattered Glass
Finding Out
Birthday
Surprise Party
The Kiss
Holding Hands
Opening The Tomb
Emotions
Alaric Saltzman
Legend
Sleepover
Torture
The Really Bad Problem
Worrying
The Battle
Beverly Hills
The Concert
The Moonstone
Mason Lockwood
Masquerade Ball
Elijah
Family Barbeque
The Argument
The Halloween Party
Reunion
The Haunting
The Warning
The Epic Battle
The Beach
Running Down The Street In Underwear
First Sight
The Body Swap
The Reason Why Knocking Was Invented
The Risk Of Sounding Jealous
Failing To Notice Something Important
Getting Distracted By Dandelions
Finding Floors Comfortable
Tomato Juice And Garlic Paste
Ice Cream, P.J's, And Damon
Evil People Chasing Bunnies
Goats And Hating Men
The Runaway
Unwanted, Annoying Dreams
Toothbrushes, Puppets and Haircuts
Awkward Moments And Apologies
No Longer Friends
Hangovers And Rainy Days
Sock Wearing Pineapples
This Coffee Is Not For You
Pillow Eating Dinosaurs
Piano!
Feeding The Cat
The Dandelion Throwing Lamps
People Actually Use Toilet Paper? Ew.
Sniffing Random Peoples Hair
Fluffy Refridgeraters That Sing
Super Ninja Monkeys! And Shane Dawson!
Teletubbies Rock!
The Naked Shoe Box Lover
Potatoes Have Feelings Too!
Hugging Pens With Eyeballs
The Cute Washing Machine And Dimples
The Day The Sharpener Coughed
Marshmellow Covered Coat-Hangers
Mating With Butterflies
Lamp Posts Are Nice Triangles
The Chocolate That Eats Stockings
Le Flying Taco Mafia
The Bookcase That Sniffs Potato Salad
Exploding Donuts and Lentils
The Umbrella Shaped Box
Throwing Paper At Harold
Salt & Pepper Pencil Baskets
Lettuce Leaf!
Oh, You Like Chirping? Too Bad.

Jumping Out Windows

100K 547 20
By Dark-Violet

I saw the ground rushing towards me and felt the wind whipping my hair around.

I knew it would be weird if I just randomly appeared on the side walk, so I spun in mid air and stuck my hands and feetout to brace them on the wall. I used the air to slow me down to a stop and used the earth in the building to latch on to my hands and feet so I wouldn't fall. I looked around and saw a metal pole connecting to another part of the hospital a little far away, a pole that I could use to swing into the alley. I ran along the wall, praying nobody would look up andI leaped and grabbed it, swinging off andusing the air to soften my landing in the alley.

Damn it, I wish I hadn't of lost my warp crystal that night.

Crystal, of coarse! Why didn't I think of them earlier. I had gotten Lexi to stash a few crystals in my bag, incase of emergancy or if I got bored. I carefully crouched down, so not to hurt my stomach, and opened my bag.

There was a frost crystal, shield crystal, the firebolt, levitation crystal, and finally, I found a speed crystal. It makes things go as fast as the speed of light.

"Yes!" I said. I put everything back in my bag but kept the speed crystal in my hand.

I swung the bag over my shoulder and carefully stood up. I closed my eyes and held on tightly to the crystal. I felt some kind of energy flow through me and opened my eyes.

Time to try it out. The alley I was in was about twenty meters long.

I didn't even think about starting to run. I just wanted to get to the other side of the alley, and bam, I was there.

"So this is what it's like running like a vampire." I muttered to myself.

I laughed bitterlyand started running home.

I stormed through the front door slamming it behind me.

I walked past the living room deathglaring nothing inparticular.

"Hey Marni, I didn't think you'd be out of- Whoa, what happened?" Lexi asked, hopping up from an arm chair, her voice turning serious.

"You want to know what happened? Damon happened, that's what." I muttered bitterly.

"What did he do this time?" she asked.

"You know, after all this time, I thought he'd be over Katherine? But no! It's still all about her."

"Marni, what are you talking about?" she asked, confused. "Katherine's dead."

"Apparently she's not."

"What?" she said, dead serious.

"Apparently her and the other vampires that 'died' that night weren't burned in the church, they were in a secret tomb under the church." I said acting sarcasticly happy.

Before she could respond, I started again.

"Oh, and that's not the worst part. He's found a way to open the tomb and set them all free."

"He can't do that." she said.

"I know, I told him that, and you know what he said? He said 'It doesn't matter, as long as I get Katherine back.'" I said.

"I'm going to find Stefan." Lexi said.

"Okay. Oh if you see Damon, could you tell him that I say get stuffed?" I asked.

"Sure." she said, and then she was gone.

I was still for a moment, then I punched the wall as hard as I could.

"Stupid, arrogant,idiot bastard!" I screamed, as if Damon was standing right infront of me.

"Whoa, what did I do wrong?" I heard a voice from behind me.

I spun around and found Shadow leaning against the wall.

"What are you doing here?" I asked bitterly.

"Fine, I know when I'm not wanted." he said, walking to the door.

"No, Shadow wait, I'm sorry." I sighed.

He turned around and came to me.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"No, I'm not." I said.

The front door opened and Damon walked in.

"Marni! Are you alright? You jumped out a window and didn't let me know if you were okay." he said.

"I thought the only thing you cared about was Katherine." I said coldly.

"I'll give you two a minute." Shadow said, "I'll be in your room, okay?"

I nodded and he walked upstairs.

"Marni you know that's not true." Damon said.

"Do I? You said so yourself." I said.

"I was angry, and you know what kind of things I can say when I get angry." he said.

"How could you do this Damon?" I asked.

"I said I was sorry." he said.

"Not that, how could you let the vampires out?" I asked.

"It's my only chance to get her back Marni. What would you do if I was stuck in a tomb with 26 other vampires and you had the chance to get me out, would you do it?"

"That's different." I said.

"How?"

"Because you're practically family to me!" I said.

"I am in love with her!" he said. "What better reason to get her out?"

"You're risking so many lives to do this." I said.

"I can handle it." he said.

"What if she's not even in there?" I asked.

"What if she is?" he retorted.

"Please don't do it Damon." I said.

"Why are you so intent on not getting her out?" he said.

"Because I don't want you to get hurt!" I yelled.

He didn't have a comeback for that one.

"Last time you were with her, she broke your heart, she was just fooling with you, and with Stefan at the same time. She reckoned she could have both of you, she planned on turning you both, and living happily ever after. Look how that turned out. She 'died', you and Stefan turn out as vampires, and instead of bonding together, you start hating eachother. What if when she comes back she just fools around with you again, and beak your heart again, I don't think you realise that it hurts me to see you like that. And there's no telling what she'll do with Elena." I said. "Look Damon, I've already seen you heart broken once, and I don't think I can live through it again."

In the next instant, Damon was infront of me and pulling me into his arms.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine. But you have to understand, I have a chance to get her back. And if she breaks my heart, I'll deal. But please, just tell me your okay with me opening the tomb." he said.

"Fine, but it doesn't mean I like it. And if she breaks your heart, I will kick her ass." I said.

He laughed. "I'm sure you will."

I pulled out of the hug and walked up to my room. I walked in to find Shadow lying on my bed.

"Comfortable?" I asked.

"Very." he said.

"I'm guessing you heard what happened downstairs?" I asked.

"I did. And I have one question." he said.

"Shoot."

"Since when does Damon have a heart?" he asked.

"Shut up." I laughed.

"Do you want to go to the Grill?" he asked.

"Sure." I said.

An hour later, I was sitting in a booth at the Grill talking to Shadow.

"Oh, no." he said, looking at the door. I turned around to see three guys wearing black walk in.

"Who are they?" I asked.

"People who want me dead." I heard him say.

"What?" I turned around but he was up and running to the back door.I ran after him and the guys started chasing us.

This couldn't be good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 2.9K 40
First book. Vanessa Salvatore, 164 year old vampire. Twin sister of Stefan and younger sister of Damon. Through the first 64 years of her vampire l...
4.9K 62 17
Cassie Mitchell is a 17 year old girl who, ever since she was a little girl, was obsessed with vampires, especially the vampires in 'The Vampire Diar...
16.8K 455 19
THIS IS A CONTINUATION/FAN FICTION OF DARK_VIOLET'S ORIGINAL STORY. SLOW UPDATES Marni Sage has been through more than your average girl, probably be...
196 0 10
Welcome to Mystic Falls, a small quiet town, deep in town history with traditions all around. But when a 17 year old girl's parents' die in a car acc...