The Flame (Avengers Fanfictio...

By AvengersPey

ORIGINALLY KNOWN AS HAWKEYE'S GIRL. Growing up in the limelight as Tony Stark's adopted little sister wasn't... More

News
1-The Start
2-The Captain
3-Backstory
4- The Start
5- Lies
6-Going to Hell
7-The Mistake
8-Life and Death
9-Rain Keeps Falling
10- High Slits and Blushes
11-He Hit Me (It Didn't Feel Like a Kiss)
12-Kill Bill Vol. One
13-Rhiannon
14-Bad Moon Rising
15-Ring of Fire
16-God Bless the Child
17-Walk On The Wild Side
18- Jackson
19- So This is Love
20- The Sound of Silence
21- Rose Hill, TN
22-Seven Wonders
23- Emmeline and the Devil
24-Hey God? It's Me
25-Runaway
Part 2: 26-Dancing With the Devil
27-Doves In The Wind
28-I Had Strings
29-Together
30-Huge Mistakes
31-The Other Woman
32-A Depressed State of Mind
33-Final Battle
34-The Aftermath
35-Is This What You Wanted
36-Runaway
37-No Good Deed (Goes Unpunished)
38-Lowlife
39-God Knows I Tried
39.5-Mine//Jolene
Part 3: 40-Civil War
41-Sokovia Accords
42-A Huge Mess
43-Family Feud
44-On The Run
45-All Night
46-Haunted
BTW
47-Loyalty
Part 4: 48-Infinity War
49-Wakanda Forever
50-Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust
51-hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have
52-breathin
53-Dream a Little Dream of Me
54-Heart of Glass
55-Cherry Bomb
56-You Are My Sunshine
57-You'll Be In My Heart
Prequel is up!
58-i love you
59-Lucky Ones
Part 5: 60-Endgame
61-Can You Feel the Love Tonight?
62-Blue
63-Landslide
64-Time in a Bottle
65-Tainted Love
66-Don't Stop Me Now
67-Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story
68-Silhouettes
69-Stuck in the Middle With You
70-Its Quiet Uptown
71-Hurt
72-Lay Me Down
73-Stayin Alive
74-Dear Theodosia
Part 6: 75-Arsonist's Lullabye
76-Timshel
77-A BOY IS A GUN*
79-From the Grave
80-How to disappear
81-Wolves
82-everything I wanted
83-Heartless
84-Power is Power
85-Bonfire
86-She
87-To Be So Lonely
Please Read!!
88-In a Week
Bonus: Cheating
Bonus: Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
Bonus: Alternate Situations
The Playlist

78-Love song

1.4K 31 18
By AvengersPey

2012

Her sister was a hero.

A fucking hero.

Lilith thought it was already ridiculous of her baby sister to be galavanting around the world as the adopted sister of Anthony Stark. And yes of course Peyton has been caught on camera before using her dark powers for "good", but she was now plastered on every single damn screen in the world. It annoyed the living Hell out of Lilith.

"Miss Stark! Miss Stark! How are you and your fellow heroes going to celebrate your victory today?" A reporter called out at Peyton, who was currently looking at the man beside her. The blonde snapped out of it and smiled at the camera. Her face was covered in dirt and grime, but she still managed to look perfect. Her blonde hair was now loose so she tosses it over her shoulder. She looks more like she just stepped off of a photoshoot, not like she just killed a bunch of aliens in Manhattan.

"Like we always do. With a party." She says happily, the man beside her rolling his eyes. Peyton once again turns her attention towards the man, grinning. He leans forward and whispers something in her ear. Peyton, who is supposed to be the strongest among all of the Bennett siblings, blushes. There's a large smile across her face, those pearly whites on full display.

Lilith's blood boiled.

-

The alarm clock yanked me out of my lovely sleep. Oh what would Peter say? Yeeted.

I stretched my arm out and angrily tapped the "off" button on the tablet beside my bed, hopping that the noise didn't wake Neddy, who was currently sleeping beside me in his crib. I kicked the blankets off of me, rolling out of bed. I peak over to look at my youngest son and thankfully he isn't up yet, but then again he really just fell asleep an hour ago. Which means I just fell asleep thirty minutes ago. Lucky me, right?

I let my feet carry me into the bathroom, slowly taking off my clothes. I turn the shower and jump in. I shut my eyes and let the hot water wash over me. I wait until my hair is soaked before opening them again. Across from me sits all of Steve's products. I know I should get rid of them, but I can't. You shouldn't be this sad on a day like today. I just turn around, my back to his things. I wash my hair, wash my face, wash my body before getting back out. I dry off quickly, walking back into my closet.

"Rogers, what do you think I should wear today?" I ask softly, running my fingers across the clothes. I pull out a white silk blouse and a red pencil skirt and some black So Kate Louboutins, deciding that Steve would've enjoyed it. I pull in a matching lingerie set before pulling on a robe. By the time my phone says it's four in the morning, I'm already doing my hair. By five, I'm spraying setting spray all over my face.

Just as I'm walking to check on my youngest, the tiniest little cry escapes his mouth. I let out a sigh and carefully pick up my child. I change his diaper before carrying him out of the room. We walk down the stairs, because Neddy needs a bottle and I need coffee. I start brewing the coffee as I warm Neddy's bottle in my hand before feeding him. I hum softly as I hold him close.

"Today's gonna be a long day, Neddy. Everyone is coming over today to see your brother off to school and then we got to take him to school. We just got to make him not think about your daddy today. Just got to keep him focused on school." I quietly say to my son, pressing my lips to his forehead. I continue to feed and rock my youngest child as I let my powers work behind me, prepping breakfast. I keep working on the breakfast until the time catches my eye.

My legs carry me back up the stairs and to Benny's room. I nudge the door open, still holding Neddy in my arms. My oldest son is still sleeping, tightly holding onto the teddy bear that his Auntie Tasha gave him. Steve and Tony had both told me that Ben sleeps like I do, which means that he sleeps as spread out as possible. I carefully step around the toys that I most definitely told him to pickup-oh the joys of motherhood.

"Baby, its time to get up." I tell him, lightly shaking his shoulder. He makes a slight whining noise, kicking his feet.

"Too early." Ben whines and I sigh, pulling the blanket off of him. Steve woke him up last year because I didn't want to be the bad guy that pulled him away from his dreams. Jokes on me, because now I'm stuck doing it. I shift Neddy in my arm

"I know, Benny, but you have to go to school. Come on." I respond, lifting my son up in my free arm and carrying him out of the room. I set him down in the bathroom and help him get set up in the shower. I walk back to my bedroom, burping Neddy before rushing back to help Ben wrap himself in the towel. I lead him back to the room and help get him dressed.

"You excited, Ben? First day of first grade!" I say happily yet quietly as I comb his hair, trying to rock Neddy still. My son looks at me in the mirror, a small frown on his face. He just shrugs.

"Are you walking me to school this year, Mommy?" He asks and I rest my hands on his tiny little shoulders.

"Of course I am. Bucky and Sam can come with us too, if you want. Neddy has to come with us regardless." I inform him and he perks up ever so slightly, nodding happily, "Okay, baby, why don't you run downstairs and I'll go wake up your uncles."

"Okay, mommy!" Benny says happily, running out of the room. I chuckle and continue to rock Neddy as I knock on Bucky's door before opening it, flipping the light on.

"I hope you aren't jacking off in here!" I say in an extremely aggravating singing tone. Bucky rolls in his bed, groaning loudly as he pulls his blanket over his head.

"I hate you so fucking much." He grunts out and I roll my eyes.

"I need you to get the fuck up. I had to do a full fuckin' face of make up so you are not sleeping." I respond before leaving the room, the door still open to annoy him even more. I opened Sam's door, Neddy gurgling as babies do. The new Captain America was already awake, sitting up in his bed. I switched the light on and Sam was rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"Why can't you just let FRIDAY wake us up?" Sam asks and I grin, Neddy clapping his hands together.

"Now where's the fun in that? Get up." I tell him before making my way downstairs. A few moments later, two groggy grown men walk down the stairs, just as I'm pouring them coffee. They both sit on either side of my very well dressed son. Sam is holding his head up with his hand and Bucky is unhappily pulling his hair into a messy bun. I slide them each a mug of coffee before pouring Benny a glass of orange juice.

An hour later, my house is full to the brim with people-my family. Morgan is chasing after Benny, both of them laughing loudly. Pepper, Happy, and Peter's Aunt May are sitting on the couch, holding mugs of steaming hot coffee. Peter is getting teased by Sam and Bucky as Wanda serves herself another waffle covered in fruit. Neddy is being held by Rhodeylaw while he talks to Bruce, who is sitting on the floor.

A year ago, Sammy, Bucky, Peter, and Wanda weren't here. Neither was May Parker. It was just Tony, Pepper, Rhodey, Steve, and Nat. Neddy was just an unknown twinkle in Steve's eye. All of us were pretending to be okay. I guess things never change.

"Pey, I think we should take the pictures before the kids mess up their outfits!" Pepper calls out from the couch, snapping me out of thoughts. I plaster a smile on my face right before everyone turns to look at me.

"That's a great idea, Pep. Benjamin! Morgan! Come here!" I shout, making both Sam and Bucky wince. The two children bounced in, smiles on their faces. Pepper and I both fixed their clothes and hair before we turned to look at Peter.

"What?" He asks, spitting blueberry muffin all over my freshly cleaned floors. Aunt May walked over to stand with us, a camera in her hand.

"Peter, come over here. You're going to be in the picture too." May tells him, which makes her nephew blush. Bucky and Sam snicker behind Peter and I send a glare their way.

"May, I'm in high school. I don't need to take a picture for the first day of school." Peter says, trying to lean against the counter in hopes of earning back some cool points. May, Pepper, and I all give Peter the look and the teenager begrudgingly walks over. Ben and Morgan both look excited to have Peter in their picture. I organize them so Peter stands in between Morgan and Benny, a hand on each of their shoulders. May, Pepper, and I step back and immediately go full mom as we take pictures.

"Aww you guys look so cute!" Pepper announces happily as she snaps away. We take picture of just Morgan and Ben, then Pepper and Morgan, then May and Peter. Eventually, both women look at me.

"It's your turn, Pey." May motions toward Benny and I nod. I take my sleeping infant son from Rhodey before standing beside Benny. My oldest hugs my leg as I hold Neddy close, a huge ass smile on my face.

Nothing else matters in this moment, nothing can hurt me. I'm surrounded by my family and I'm holding my children close to me. This is all that matters and this is all that will matter.

-

Somewhere in Europe

'Benjamin's first day of school!', the caption reads. Her sister is smiling widely, holding her baby close as the older one stands beside his mother. Her nephews. Disgusting. This was the one their Dark Lord had chosen to carry on the family line and all she has to show for it is two boys that will do nothing for their family line. Lilith tossed her phone and one of her followers rushed to catch it.

Lilith Bennett sat on a stone throne that rested in front of an altar in an old church. Her long, red painted nails dug into stone as she tried to reign in her emotions. A crown that once belonged to Marie Antoinette rested on her head because she wasn't gifted the crown of flames that Peyton had received.

"Your grace, you shouldn't waste your time on your sister." One of her followers, a red-head named Addison tells her. There's maybe twenty more of Lilith's followers standing around in the church. All of them were dressed in very nice clothes, the women wearing high heels and the men were wearing dress shoes. Lilith was the most well dressed of all of them. She wore an Zuhair Murad red jumpsuit. Giuseppe Zanotti shoes covered her feet, gold snakes wrapping around her ankles. She looked like the queen that she believed she was.

"Addison, you're an idiot if you think that I shouldn't be focused on my sister. I need to take care of this whole little mess she's created." Lilith responds coldly, her green eyes narrowing at the woman. Addison kept her eyes on the ground, knowing her place. All of her followers had pledged their loyalty to both Lilith and Lucifer. Because of this, all of her followers worshipped her like she was a goddess.

"Of course, your grace." Addison trips over her words, but suddenly she cannot speak. Her eyes widen as she's lifted off of the ground. She chokes and sputters as Lilith only narrows her eyes even more. Addison claws at her neck, looking at the others for help. The other followers don't say a word. They know what happens if they spoke up against their Goddess.

"How many times have I told you that if you don't have anything good to say, keep your fucking mouth shut." Lilith growls and sighs, picking at her nails. She turns her attention once more to Addison before she snaps her fingers. Addison's body is ripped apart, her torn body falling to the ground. Lilith stands and walks over to the bloody mess. She leans over and picks up Addison's still warm heart.

"If anyone else wants to tell me what I should or I shouldn't be worried about, please remember this." Lilith speaks extremely clearly as she holds the heart in her hand, nails digging into the the red tissue. She doesn't even hesitate as her teeth skin into the raw organ.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 104 22
You are Tony Starks Niece. Growing up having a superhero uncle, made superheros totally not interesting. You are the newest Avenger, but Uncle Tony d...
738K 11.7K 81
(Y/N) and chris have been friends since High school. (Y/N) is an actor like chris and gets the opportunity to star as the main roll in the next marve...
6.7K 226 9
Reader incorporated in The Avengers movie plotline as Clint's sister. Enjoy :)
19.1K 431 11
Y/n L/n was known for one thing. Death. She was hard to catch, hard to see. At first, she was a science experiment, no no for hydra for a small mafia...