Delicious Thighs(YOONKOOK)

Von Jimins_Thick_Thighs

Jungkook, the shy, timid bunny crossed paths with a tiny kitten who let out a loud roar. Mehr

Chapter One πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Two πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Three πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Four πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Five πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Six πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Seven πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Eight πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Nine πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Ten πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Eleven πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Twelve πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Thirteen πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Fourteen πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Fifteen πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Sixteen πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Seventeen πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Eighteen πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Nineteen πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Twenty πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Twenty-One πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Oof.
Chapter Twenty Two πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Twenty Three πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Twenty Four πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Twenty Five πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Twenty Six πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Twenty Seven πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Twenty Eight πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Twenty Nine πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Thirty πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Thirty Two πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Thirty Three πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Thirty Four πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Thirty Five πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Thirty Six πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Thirty Seven πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Thirty Eight πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Thirty Nine πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Forty πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Forty One πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Forty Two πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Forty Three πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Forty Four πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Forty Five πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Forty Six πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Vmon 🀟🏽
Oops.

Chapter Thirty One πŸ™ŒπŸ½

6.5K 276 403
Von Jimins_Thick_Thighs

Yoongi was in the midst of a deep sleep. He was resting his head on his boyfriends chest while being cuddled by the loving thigh boy.

All was swell until Jungkook began to shuffle out of the bed. Yoongi feeling to lazy, kept his eyes close. He figured the bunny boy was only going to use the restroom, and would eventually come back to warm the cold bed.

That was his thought until about twenty minutes passed. Yoongi groaned and slowly fluttered his eyes open, long dark eyes lashes parting slightly.

Bringing a fist up, the tiny male gently rubbed his eyes and let out a kitten yawn.

"Koo?"He found himself whimpering out. One thing Yoongi hated the most was waking up in a bed alone.

The door to the bathroom suddenly clicked open revealing a tall Jungkook dressed in tight black jeans, blue silk shirt, and black and white sneakers.

Yoongi glanced at the male. "Are you going somewhere?"

Jungkook fastened a watch to his left wrist and said, "Yeah. I'm meeting up with someone. More like we're meeting up with someone."

"We?"Jungkook nodded.

"Remember a few weeks ago when I said I wanted you to meet my father? Well, turns out he's in town. I want the two of y'all to meet. Today."

Suddenly, Yoongi jumped up and began to find some clothes. "Oh my gosh. How long have you've known he was in town? Why didn't you wake me up? I'm nervous Koo!"He panicked.

"He texted me yesterday. Well, more like he called my phone. I didn't wake you up because you looked so cute sleeping. And why are you nervous? It's just my father?" (That text message and phone call everyone was so suspicious about turned out to be his father. Kook isn't a cheater. 💁🏽‍♀️)

Yoongi dropped the clothes he was holding and faced his boyfriend with his hands on his hips. "Exactly! I'm meeting my boyfriends father for the first time. I have every right to be nervous. Tell me everything about him. I don't want to seem like an idiot."

Jungkook walked up to the smaller male and placed both of his hands on top of his shoulders. "Darling relax. My father is a caring man. He's simple to please. Just be yourself. I know for a fact he'll love you. Even if he doesn't, I love you." Leaning in, the bunny boy pressed their lips together.

Yoongi closed his eyes and groaned lowly. After pulling apart, the kitten pouted. "You being a Virgin is making things so hard. I just want some dick, Kook" He mumbled to himself as he picked out some clothes.

"I totally heard that. "Jungkook laughed. "I'm about to go cut up some apples. You want some?"

"Yes please. "And just like that, the young male was out of the bedroom leaving Yoongi to himself. The said male grabbed some clothes and slipped them on his body.

Since the weather was chilly, Yoongi pulled down the sleeves to his sweater. Once he felt like he looked presentable, the small male traveled downstairs where he witnessed his boyfriend dipping his red Apple slice into some plain vanilla yogurt.

Yoongi walked inside and stole the yogurt coated apple and ate it.

"Hey..."Jungkook pouted. Yoongi giggled as he stole another apple slice.

"So boyfriend, where are going to meet him at?"

"Well considering it's still early, I was thinking we could all meet for breakfast. Something like that. "Kook explained. The kitten nodded and stole the young males orange juice.

"Baby!"Jungkook groaned.

The two soon concluded their apple slices and walked outside to the red Toyota. Jungkook started the car up and asked the smaller male, "What shall we listen to today, darling?"

Yoongi squealed as he connected his phone. The song that blared out of the speakers was Soap by Melanie Martinez.

"I TIRED OF BEING CAREFUL, TIP TOE TRYING TO KEEP THE WATER WARM. LET ME UNDER YOUR SKIN!!!! UH OH THERE IT GOES I SAID TOO MUCH IT OVERFLOWED. WHY DO I ALWAYS SPILL!!!!"Yoongi screamed.

Jungkook glanced at the pale male from the corner of his eyes before screaming along. " I FEEL IT COMING OUT  MY THROAT! GUESS I BETTER WASH MY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP. GOD I WISH I NEVER SPOKE NOW I GOTTA WASH MY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP!"

Then the two began to scream the lyrics together. "I FEEL IT COMING OUT  MY THROAT! GUESS I BETTER WASH MY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP. GOD I WISH I NEVER SPOKE NOW I GOTTA WASH MY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP!"

When the beat drop the two began to dance in the car seats. Each giggling at one another. Yoongi stared at his thick boyfriend with love and admiration in his brown cat like eyes.

I never realized how unhappy I was before. I never did things like before with Jimin. I'm feeling all sorts of emotions for him.

"I love you..."He whispered. Jungkook slammed on the breaks. After apologizing to the cars behind them, the bunny boy pulled them to the side of the road. Yoongi froze in his seat. He hadn't meant to say that out loud, but now that he did, he realized he didn't regret it.

Jungkook slowly turned so that he faced his tiny boyfriend, and when Yoongi saw him, his heart bursted in his chest. The delicious thigh boy had a smile on his baby face as tears gently streamed down his cheeks, sliding down his sharp jawline, and softly dripping from his chin.

The two continued to stare at each other in complete silence until the young male broke it.

"You love me?"He whispered. Yoongi gnawed on the bottom of his lips harshly. The familiar metallic taste soon invaded his mouth.

It's now or never.

"Yes"He whispered back. Tears of his own soon made their presence. "I want to say I always have, but I wasn't sure. I knew I felt strong emotions for you. I just didn't know it was love at the time. I'm positive I love you. You're my best friend. My boyfriend. My lover. I love you, Jeon Jungkook. "

The thigh boy unbuckled his seatbelt and hugged the smaller male. "My baby. I'm so happy. So so so happy." He cried.

Cars whirled around them as the two continued to cry in each other's arms. It was a beautiful sight to witness. Two boyfriends who fell in love with each other.

"Don't cry, Kookie."Yoongi sniffed. "You crying is causing me to cry. "

"I'm sorry darling. "The thigh boy wiped his tears eyes. "I'm just so happy. To know that my boyfriend loves me back just makes me want to cry. You're the first person who's ever loved me back. "

"I take it your first love didn't reciprocate your feelings?" Jungkook shook his raven locks.

"No. Enough about them, let's go meet my father, and then we can just cuddle underneath the covers at home. How does that sound?"

Home. I finally have a place where I belong.

Wiping his eyes as well, the pale male smiled and nodded his head.

Pulling out his phone, the kitten sent a text to his best friend, Kim Taehyung.

Yoonie Kitty 🐱

I told Jungkook I love him. I'm so happy... We're so happy... Nothing will ever break us apart. I love him a lot, Tae Tae. I think... I think he's the one...

Sent

Yoongi didn't bother to wait for his response for he pocketed his phone. The red Toyota soon pulled into a stop at iHop. The thigh boy grinning when he saw his father sitting outside of the building.

"Ready?" He asked. Yoongi swallowed the lump in his throat and nodded.

"Yes. "

The lovers unbuckled their seatbelts and joined hands as they walked towards the older male.

"Dad!"Jungkook called out. Hearing the happiness in his voice caused the pale male to display a full on gummy smile. Jungkook's father, Taemin, looked up and smiled when he saw his son. (I don't really know who Taemin is, but me and my internet friend were talking and she mentioned something about Taenimal crackers. )

Taemin stood up and embraced his son with warm arms. Jungkook held the man back. Seeing his father just brought happiness to the male for he loved his father.

"Jungkook! How have you been?"

"I'm good, dad. So good. I have some good news as well. "The bunny boy reached his hands toward Yoongi and locked their hands together. "Dad, this is—"

"Ah Taehyung!"His father cut him off. "So good to see you! I can't believe the two of you are still dating. Y'all have been together since you were wee children. Seeing the two of you grow up and remain together just makes me happy. "

Yoongi froze.

Jungkook froze.

Surly Yoongi wasn't hearing right. There was no way his boyfriend, who he just confessed his love for, dated his best friend. No way. Nope.

Wait, does this mean Taehyung was his first love?

The pale male began to tear up, and this time it wasn't from joy. The bunny boy's father continue to talk.

"I wonder why Jungkook here hasn't brought you along whenever we would meet up. It's been too long..."

The things he were saying went through one ear, and out the other. Yoongi felt his whole world crash. He was finally piecing everything together.

No wonder he didn't want to tell me. Everything Taehyung said yesterday makes so much sense now!

Flashback

"His mother loved me at first until she learned that I was gay and the reason why her son was gay"

"How did she find out?"

Taehyung began to chuckle. "Funny story actually. Kook and I were hanging out in his room one day. We were two gay nine years old. One who was out to the world, and the other who was in the closet. She walked in on us—" Suddenly the silver haired male stopped his sentence. "Never mind. She just put the pieces together."

End of flashback.

It all made sense now. Tearing his hand away from the thigh boy, Yoongi turned and stormed off with tears in his eyes.

How could I have been so foolish?

Oop. The big reveal. I'm surprised no one caught on to that last chapter. I literally indirectly stated who his first love was. It was Taehyung for those of you who still didn't get it.

I mean are we surprised? I'm Taekook trash. I couldn't help myself. 😌

Also, they love each now!!!! Or do they? 🤔

This chapter is not edited. None of my chapters are edited.

Byeeeeeeeeeee.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

182K 6.9K 22
He was a soft little kitty when Minho found him. Who knew that that little fluff ball would turn into a wild tiger.
4.5K 252 16
Ever since crime became a huge issue in this large city of Seoul, no one would dare venture out at night. Some people didn't even during the day. It...
5K 254 13
What the worst that could happen if Hoseok brings a stray kitten home, nothing much, right? !Bottom Yoongi cause I was a baby army back then!! Jikoo...
853K 46.2K 41
"Omfg why are you up there?" Jungkook whispered, seeing his new kitten walk on the roof of his friend's cafe. The kitten looked at him with a small p...