Rainy nights

By emokidz04

This is a Ferard story thing, this is my first story so not everything is gonna be great there will be spelli... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Authors note??
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Another shit thing
Uhhhhag
closing chapter

Chapter 1

532 7 0
By emokidz04

*gees point of view*
I look up from my comic book to look out the window it was still raining, it's been raining for a couple days now and I'm starting to forget what the sun looks like, in some areas of the street it is beginning to flood. I decide to put on some sweatpants and a hoodie and I also grab my car keys, I walk outside to my car, I get in and I drive off to the mall I ran out of comic books to read and I'm also quite hungry, I pull into the parking lot, I get out and I lock my car, I start hurrying inside I don't mind the rain but I'm really hungry. I get my food from the food court I sit at a table so I can see the comic book store and I peer inside and it doesn't look like anyone is in there except for a small man behind the counter, no one really goes in there except for me and another guy. I finish my food and walk in to the store.
I look around for a comic I haven't read yet I finished almost all of these, I found a comic I wanted and walked up to the counter with the small man behind it. I put the comic on the counter and reached for my wallet and pulled out all the money I had but it was short, "hey, I don't enough money can hold this for me?" The small man behind the counter all he did was smile and say "it's cool I got you" I then panicked ,I didn't know how to respond to that "u-um I can pay you back later I just have to run home" the man responded with "oh yeah let me give you my number" I just blushed and looked away" the man smiled and I gave him my phone and he put his number in my phone and he gave it back "T-Thanks" I said still blushing he payed for the comic and I walked out of the mall. I drove home thinking about that guy and I didn't even get his name I'm thinking about a guy who I didn't even know the name of how stupid am I. Mikey's car was in the driveway when I got home so I parked in the street and went inside. I sat by the window and read my comic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 1K 23
Have you ever fallen in love with someone who's not good for you? That's what happens when 17 year old frank iero falls for 20 year old Gerard way. A...
4.5K 378 24
frank iero is just another hopeless teenage runaway. [completed]
3.9K 260 19
My first fan fiction. Gerard Way is in school and has no friends except his brother, Mikey. But then he meets Frank Iero, the new boy, and becomes fr...
473K 30.6K 35
Frank is twenty eight: he's mentally stable for the most part, and well nobody has to know about pills he takes twice a day, do they? He's normal now...