THE DARE ▶ Yoon Sanha

By Erinnics

Things slowly turned upside down... The day he did the dare. [Highest ranking: sanha ❤️] More

~ 1 ~
~ 2 ~
~ 3 ~
~ 4 ~
~ 5 ~
~ 6 ~
~ 7 ~
~ 8 ~
~ 9 ~
~ 10 ~
~ 11 ~
~ 12 ~
~ 13 ~
~ 14 ~
~ 15 ~
~ 16 ~
~ 17 ~
~ 18 ~
~ 19 ~
~ 20 ~
~ 21 ~
~ 22 ~
~ 23 ~
~ 24 ~
~ 25 ~
~ 26 ~
~ 27 ~
~ 28 ~
~ 29 ~
~ 30 ~
~ 31 ~
~ 32 ~
~ 33 ~
~ 35 ~
~ 36 ~
~ 37 ~
~ 38 ~
~ 39 ~
~ 40 ~
~ 41 ~
~ 42 ~
~ 43 ~
~ 44 ~
~ Special Chapter ~
~ 45 ~
~ 46 ~
~ 47 ~
~ 48 ~
~ 49 ~
~ 50 ~
~ 51 ~
~ 52 ~
~ 53 ~
~ 54 ~
~ 55 ~
~ 56 ~
~ 57 ~
~ 58 ~
~ 59 ~
~ 60 ~
Author's Note

~ 34 ~

761 45 38
By Erinnics

Chapter 34 : Someone's being fishy

|Sanha's POV|

Here we are now, walking to school. But the thing is, I already feel uneasy on an early morning. 

Just.. why!? 

I was walking with Sua, with Yura and Bin hyung ahead of us, smiling and laughing about something. Maybe they're having a random talk, or they're getting to know more about each other or.. Gosh! Why can't I stop on wondering? It's not that big of a deal.

Maybe I'm a little uneasy because I somehow built such awkwardness between the two of us. I don't know why, how or when, but I wanted to get rid of it. I wanted to bring back the usual us. I could even feel the awkward silence between us whenever we're alone. That's why I am totally confused about Bin hyung's closeness to Yura. 

I mean... how?

I had my eyes still glued to the two of them as I watched her smile, because of him.

I smirked at the thought. Hey, I'm much more of a joker than Bin hyung.

My train of thought came to an end when I felt a hand on my shoulder. Surprised, I flinched with my eyes widened.

"O-Oh.. Sua.." I trailed off, before running my right hand against my nape.

"Are you okay? You've been zoning out a couple of minutes now." She asked.

Caught off guard, I immediately averted my eyes away from her. "I uhh.. was thinking about.. our.. soon projects! And uhh.. t-that's it!"

Shoot! I stuttered!

She plastered a questioning look on her face and asked, "Are you that nervous to answer my simple question?"

"N-No! I'm fine! S-Sorry, gotta go ahead now. I need to do something important." I lied, before I immediately ran past Yura and Bin hyung.

"Hey Sanha! Where are you going?" I heard him ask.

"School of course! I just need to do something." I yelled out, not wanting to face Yura.

As soon as I stepped inside the campus, I came across a smiling Areum.

Oh man.

"Hey Sanha oppa~" She sang out, twirling her hair with her finger and batting her fake eyelashes on me.

"Oh, hey. What's up?"

She took a step closer to me and tiptoed. Surprised, I quickly leaned backwards. "What are you doing?" I asked.

She gave out a weird smile and said, "I noticed that Yura's been pretty close to Bin oppa lately." She started.

"Uh-huh? Then what about it?"

I was wide-eyed when she touched my shoulder. "Why don't we hang out, while she hangs out with him?"

W-What!?

Good thing I held my reaction back because I didn't want to embarrass her. I almost gagged.

"Why?" Was all I managed to say.

"You know, to be fair. Like.. couples."

I scrunched my brows. "Yura and Bin hyung aren't a couple. They're just friends."

"They'll soon be."

"No." I replied, curling my fists up.

"They will be."

"No, I said no."

"What if they will?"

"Why are you like this!?" I unknowingly yelled out.

I blinked my eyes a few times upon realizing what I did, before I took a deep breath and lowered my head. "Look," I trailed off. "Let's just mind our business, okay?"

From the corner of my eye, I saw the frown plastered on her face. But still, I ignored it. She was blabbing out such nonsense.

After my reply, I immediately made my way out of her sight. "Sheesh. What was she thinking? A couple?" I scoffed and ran my fingers to my hair.

As I stopped in front of our classroom, I heard someone call my name out. "Sanha!"

My heart skipped a beat as I recognized the voice. I turned my head to where it came from and raised my brows in question.

Upon noticing it was Yura, a smile fell upon my lips. I was right.

"Yeah?" I replied.

But my smile didn't last for long once she released her question. "Have you seen Bin?"

Good thing she doesn't call him oppa.

"Bin hyung?" I asked, trying to hide the disappointed look on my face. "Why are you looking for him? Weren't you with him a minute ago?"

She smiled.

She smiled.

She smiled!

How could she smile?

She then ran her fingers through her hair and said, "Yeah. I-I don't know where he went, he said he'll be back. But I guess, he's still not."

I gulped. Is this an opportunity? To get rid of the awkwardness?

I smiled once more. "Why don't we get inside first while we wait for him?" I crossed my fingers and hoped for her to say 'yes'.

"Oh, okay."

Yes!

Wait, why am I like this? It isn't such a big deal, isn't it? Gosh, Sanha what are you doing?

I opened the door for her before giving her a nod. She was about to get inside when a familiar voice called us out.

"Hey Yura! Sanha!"

It only took a second for me to know whose voice it was ㅡ Moon Bin.

The both of us turned out heads to our right side after our names were called.

"Bin!" Yura exclaimed, her pretty smile plastered on her face.

Is she that happy to see him?

Bin hyung ran to where we stood, smiling back at Yura. "Hey, I told you to wait for me. How could you leave me? I just went to get something from my locker." Bin hyung spoke out, making Yura giggle.

"Sorry." She replied.

Oh..

So they're this close now?

Frowning, I spoke out, "Hey guys.. I'll just get in first, okay?"

I immediately stepped inside the room without waiting for their reply. I was feeling too uneasy to listen to it. I don't even know why I'm like this.

Maybe because.. I wasted my opportunity?

I decided to seat at the back part of the room, in which I had no seatmate. I wanted some solitude. Just for now.

I even felt bad when Sua called me out, but I decided to ignore her.

What a bad move.

• • •

Recess time came. I told them that I didn't have any appetite for some snacks. And fortunately, they listened.

Once I was alone, I decided to head to the most peaceful place at school ㅡ the rooftop. Though it was a restricted spot in school, I needed some time alone.

I was relieved it wasn't locked as I turned the knob. I smiled to myself as the gentle breeze brushed against my face. I always loved this feeling. It helps you get rid of your worries.

I wonder if I can make her smile like how Bin hyung does.

• • •

Three days had passed. And by each day, the four of us hangout from time to time ㅡ from making our way to school, to our recess time, to seating beside each other at classes, to lunchtime, up until our part-time job.

And with that, they grew closer to each other as well.

I realized I became bitter, still not knowing why. The thought of Yura and Bin hyung being together, makes me feel uneasy. It's all because of Areum, with all her stupid nonsense and stuff.

In addition, I noticed that Yura's been approaching me lately too. She would ask me if I'm doing fine because I look blue. And I felt warm because she was worried about me.

But do I really look that sad?

I was preparing for another order, when a hand suddenly touched my shoulder.

Surprised, I flinched and turned my head. "Hyung, it's you. Gosh, you scared me." I spoke out.

"Hey.." He trailed off. "You okay?"

I placed the order on the counter and faced him properly. "What do you mean?"

He rested his arm on the handle of his mop and said, "Yura was right. You seem to be pretty quiet lately. What's up?"

"Yura told you what?"

"Is something bothering you Sanha?"

My eyes took interest on the floor after he gave out his question. I was caught off guard.

"Okay, you can date my sister. If that's the thing bothering you, about me, not allowing you about it, then I hope you're fine now."

My eyes widened. "W-What!?"

He chuckled and patted my shoulder.

"You knew!? You knew that I like her?"

He nodded slowly, a smirk growing on his face. "Bin knows everything." He said.

"Hyung! Don't tell her!" I exclaimed, eyes still wide.

"I'm not like that dude."

I gave out both sigh of relief and sadness at the same time. I still wasn't okay.

"Tell me, what is bothering you?" He asked, giving me another pat on my shoulder.

"I'm fine hyung."

"For your information, I know you the best among Astro. I know you aren't fine. You're even lying right now."

I was about to reply when Sua suddenly called me out. "Hey Sanha! Can you help me over here?"

I forced a smile at Bin hyung and said, "Duty calls."

|Yura's POV|

I frowned.

I noticed the Sanha has been avoiding me lately, like what I did to him a couple of days ago.

Did he notice about it? Is this his payback for what I did? Or is there another reason?

After serving two drinks at table #2, I went back to the counter to get another order.

I turned my head upon noticing that Bin approached me. He poked my arm and frowned. "Hey.." He trailed off.

"What is it?" I asked.

"He won't open up."

I frowned at his reply. Why? Just what exactly is he hiding?

"Hey," He spoke out, tapping his right hand on my shoulder. "I'll talk to him, okay? If he really is avoiding you, I'll tickle him to death."

I chuckled at his statement before slapping his arm slightly. "Do you think he's mad at me?"

"No way man! He even talks- oh. Shoot, I almost slipped once more. Gosh!"

I scrunched my brows and sent him a questioning look. "Slipped what? Are you hiding something?" I asked, leaning closer as I squinted my eyes.

He immediately looked away and rubbed his nape. "I-uhh.. nothing! Just a secret, I guess?"

"I guess, huh?"

"Hey! A secret is supposed to be kept."

I scoffed and crossed my arms. "Yet you don't even know how to keep one."

He pouted real hard and flicked my forehead. "Shut up, you shorty nerd."

"Hey! I'm not short! You're just tall!"

"But you're still a nerd."

"I am not a nerd!"

"You are, shorty."

"Call me that one more time and I'll tell Areum you like her."

"Shorty."

"Oh? You really do like her, don't you?"

"Don't care if you tell her, it's not true anyways. No one will believe you."

"Hey! Why are you so mean?" I whined, scrunching my brows at him.

He smiled widely and pinched my cheeks. "Gosh, you look so cute when you're mad. You look like a chubby cat."

I pulled his hands off my face and lowered it down. "Stop pinching my cheeks with your dirty hands. I'm not a cat!"

"Dirty? These are completely clean!"

"Stop lying, you old pig!"

He scoffed and ran his fingers to his hair. "How can a pig be this handsome? How could every girl fall for a pig like me?"

"Only stupid girls will fall for you."

He smirked. "But you are stupid. You even forgot to get your phone back from me." My eyes averted to the pocket of his apron, before he took out my phone.

He then handed it to me with a teasing smile on his face. "Oh gosh! I've been looking everywhere for this!"

"Stupid, right?"

I glared at him and flicked his forehead. "Why didn't you tell me you had it all this time?"

"Ouch." He winced, before rubbing his fingers against his forehead.

He then faced me once more and scoffed. "How could you forget I had it all this time? You made me hold it while you went to the toilet, duh."

"Oh.."

"You said it yourself, that only stupid girls fall in love with me. And you are stupid." He chuckled and placed his right hand on the crown of my head.

"Are you in love with me?"

|Author's POV|

Sanha was staring at the two ㅡ Yura and Bin, with a frown on his face. It only made his uneasiness worse.

Little did he know, that someone was observing him since she got there. She knew what that look he was plastering, what it meant and why he was like that.

She was just smirking to herself as she continued to watch him frown at the sight he was seeing, not being able to hold back his reaction.

And she, was glad about it.

As bad as it may sound, but she wanted it to happen for weeks now.

She was desperate.

-

A/N: Hey guys, I would like to say sorry once more for not updating this new chapter on time. I am such a bad author. I am so sorry.

We had an activity at school yesterday, and it was the whole Saturday. That's why I couldn't continue to write.

Since I didn't want to update a messy chapter, I decided to update it today, in which it became really late, and I'm sorry for that, I really don't want to make you guys disappointed.

Sorry for everyone who waited eagerly, I hope you'll still bear with me guys.

Btw, I hope you liked this chapter. Please vote and comment if you loved it. Luvluv! 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 772 29
Top jimin 💜 Bottom suga ❤ Taehyung top 💜 Jungkook bottom ❤ a cute and naughty boy got to married a most strict professor let's see what happen bet...
280K 12.6K 33
❝i'm not obsessed. I just get furious when someone is near what's mine.❞ ©𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾 sᴛʀᴀᴡʙᴇʀʀʏᴛᴀᴇᴊᴀᴍs HIGHEST RANKING- |44 - SOPE 11-01-18| |16 - Y...
71.3K 1.8K 30
𝒇𝒐𝒓: 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎: 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒃𝒊𝒏'𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒇𝒆
54.2K 2K 70
Childhood friends. New guys. A mean girl. A deal. What could happen? [HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in moonbin, astro and sanha] [UNDER HEAVY EDITING]