On The Run

By TxJbabess

Some would say a lost soul was one that was lost from the start. Others could say it was lost during the jour... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
28
•29•
•30•
•32•
•33•
•34•
• 3 5 •
•36•
•37•
•38•

TeHe 😋

600 33 4
By TxJbabess

Excuse any mistakes

•Toni~(Tamia or Amya)
•Trina ~(Kellie)
•Janet~(Ebony)

~Tamia~
(6 years later)

I never thought I would see myself here. Loving someone, when I at all I couldn't love me. Thinking that only my past, would eat at me til I was nothing left. I would call it growth, because I have grown a lot. Looking back I can only say to be where I'm at now, if I was in the state I was in back then... I never would've made it. I look at myself everyday and question how I get here, how did I get to be this lucky. It seems as if it's only a dream, but it's reality.

"T I'm gone." Kellie walked passed me, throwing her purse over her shoulder.

"Be safe giant." She was now taller then me and fully grown. She grew up so fast on me, that's been my best friend always had my back just like I had hers.

"say hey Ma Ma" Ebony came down with him

"Hey my boy." He reached for me and She handed him to me. He was another reason to my growth.

"You Ready to go."

"Yea." We we're going to take family pictures today, had on outfits and everything.

"my main man." I picked him up, putting him on my shoulders while Ebony locked up. I put him in the car making sure he was strapped in. I went back over to Ebony, walking with her.

"Hey beautiful." I stopped before she could open the door.

"Hey baby." 

"Gimme a kiss." I kissed her and she deepened it.

"Ebony our baby boy is in the car, I will not be on the news because of you."

"Ok ok." We got in and she held my hand the whole way. Boy being married is tough, but I wouldn't trade it from nothing in this world. I love Ebony more each day I'm with her, without her ion know where I would be, where Kellie would be. She really changed me and I loved her, probably more then my own life. Mekhi was just a reflection of the love we have for each other.

"Remember when my water broke."

"Man look, I had to buckle down man."

"I honestly thought you was gone pass out."

"Hell no, I dare not to have missed the birth of our son. He's the greatest thing to me."

"What about me?" She said with sort of a pout.

"And you too, I love you. I grabbed her hand kissing it. I was just blessed to be where I'm at now, there was definitely no turning back. I drove to the studio where we were getting our pictures taken. I got Mekhi out the car, I had my boy looking good.

"King family right this way." Man Ebony looked good as fuck.

"Mekhi man oh man, your momma look so fine." I kissed his cheek and he started smiling

"You mind if you stay with Kellie tonight while I handle some long term business?" I made a face causing him to laugh.

"We're Ready." Ebony had no clue we were talking bout her, Well I. She just turned and smile.

"Mekhi, I cant wait to tell you all of how I met your momma. All I know is that she's my everything and I love her so much. I love you as well, both of you." He smiled at

"Awwww, now Ebony get in on this one."I didn't even notice that they were listening and taking pictures. I held her by her waist while we held Mekhi together kissing his cheek. We took bout 50 more pictures, like damn we don't need all that. We finally got done around 4, I was about blind from that damn flash. I had Ebony to drive back, Mekhi was sleep and I was busy feeling on Ebony.

"Tamia chill out." I just smirked, letting my hand go up her dress.

"Maybe I don't want to, it's been a while since we fooled around. I wanna give you the works today, tonight, and some part of tomorrow."

"Well start tonight, not right now." My lips claimed her neck as she tried to keep her composure while driving.

"Mhh Tamia."

"Yea."

"Why can't you just wait."

"Well fine." I moved my hand and sat back in my seat. I couldn't wait to take her ass tonight.

~Ebony~

When we finally got to her house it was about 7. We left Mekhi with Kellie, she said she wanted him tonight to give us a little break. I appreciate it cause lords knows me and Tamia been running ragged with his beautiful self.

"Ebonyy." Tamia wrapped her arms around me, kissing my neck. I'd honestly have to say being married is one the most best things, especially to someone that completes you and you two compliment each other. She betters me and I better her. She taught me so much when I thought I knew everything, goes to shows there's more to life then we know. I never would've thought I'd be this happy, nor did I think I would end up marrying a former student. Who you love is unexpected, but it's the best thing. Cause when you find them and you know it's true, nothing but the best of life will follow through.

"I love you T."

"I love you more E." She turned me around winking at me, she so sexy just the little shit will turn my ass on to the highest.

"Impossible." She picked me up sitting me on the counter.

"Nothing is impossible." She placed her lips on mines and just sat them there. I wrapped my arms around her slowly gliding them down to grab her ass.

"Chill with all that." I smacked it

"Who you telling to chill?"

"You." She grabbed me by my neck, kissing me slowly. I fell back on the counter, as my legs wrapped around her waist. Her hand that wasn't around my neck inched down between my legs. She slowly rubbed my shit, then sped up. I won't even out my thong yet.

"Tamia shit." I tucked my bottom lip between my teeth. She pulled my thong to the side, inserting her fingers in.

"It's wet just me baby?" She whispered in my ear, then kissing on my neck.

"Yes."

"Really?"

"Yes! Damnit stop teasing and fuck the shit out of me." A devious smile took her face, she picked me up going to her room. Throwing me on the bed ripping my lace thong off me, she turned to put on her strap. Her body was sexy, she was sexy, just damn I was blessed.

"You want me to fuck the shit out of you? That's what I heard?" She walked towards me, pulling me to the edge holding it at my entrance.

"Yes." Her hand flowed all over my body, caressing every part of me.

She pushed it in then drew back to the tip.

"You want me?" She went in and started pounding my shit.

"AH YES!"

"You're gonna get me."

And we're back🤪 I decided to just add on instead do a whole new book. I hope y'all don't mind 😉 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 1.7K 40
When two high-profiled singers come out of bad relationships, they find comfort in each other's arms. However, due to their statuses, they decide to...
20.6K 1K 52
In life, we are all forced to deal with things that we don't want to. Sometimes, the past meets the present, and the two are put together to cause pa...
20.3K 801 35
Jennifer lost everything, her wife and child in childbirth. She never thought she'd find love again. She and her partner were questioning a rape vict...