A life time

Autorstwa mera_gmn

The story does not follow Karasevda theme.. it's completely AU. That's why I didn't write a summary.Let it be... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 17

500 22 3
Autorstwa mera_gmn

Zeynep harried to the Emir's office. She was totally freaking out. This was very important to her. It was her chance to prove herself and here she's freaking out like a little baby.
No. Babies are braver than her right now.

"Emir" Zeynep burst into Emir's office.

"Kucugum? Are you alright?"

"I'm freaking out. I forgot everything I should say. Oh God I'll ruin everything and I'll embarrass myself and the company..."

"Alright.. Alright. Take it easy" Emir interrupted her rant and took her by her hand a made her sit on the sofa. He sat beside her and caressed her back.

"Just breath. Okay?"

"Okay. I'm breathing"

"Good. Now let's talk about it. First. You'll not ruin anything. If anyone can rock this presentation today it'll be you. You'll do great and empress everyone"

"Emir. I'll be presenting in front of the whole board members as well as some possible investors. What if I made a fool of myself and embarrassed you as well. They'll say what a stupid wife Emir took for himself!.."

"Ummm. So, wife huh?" Emir said smugly. And Zeynep looked at him with disbelieve.

"THAT what you took from what I said?" Zeynep asked. Exacerbated by his coolness.

"No. I took it all.. just listen to me. You're just nervous and overwhelmed. Believe me when I tell you. I gave this assignment and I know your worth. You'll go inside that meeting room, speak from the heart and make me proud. Okay?" Emir encouraged her and it seemed to be working.

Zeynep looked at him with a soft smile. Already feeling calmer.
"You know what. You're right. I can do it...."

"You can.." Emir confirmed.

"I'm gonna nail it.. Let's go" Zeynep took Emir's hand and both left his office. Emir followed her chuckling at her behavior. She was walking fast wanting to get it over with quickly before she cheken out again.

And indeed Zeynep turned out to be a natural business woman. Emir looked at her with a look of bride and something much deeper. She was so beautiful. And God did he love her.

Emir missed half of her presentation busy observing her. His feeling are now clearer than ever. He was just waiting for the right moment to made them well known.
It have been two weeks since she knew the truth. With Emir's help she was able to overcome her sadness and bury herself in work. She knew that Emir was giving her a challenging assignments to make her mind busy. And she was grateful for that.

The past few day Emir stood beside her like a real partner. And she couldn't stop thinking Allah for giving her such a blessing. It was very obvious for both of them that their relationship took more intimate level now. Their words, touches are not the same. There was this sexual tention that wasn't existing before they got married. Or maybe it was always there but they were very good at ignoring it. But this not the case anymore.

The tention wasn't something can ignore anymore. And they still need to have that talk. If only they could have the right time to do that. But he's still waiting. Waiting for her to trust him again. Because Emir Knew. As soon as they take that road. There's no going back. It's a life time deal.

.....

Zeynep met Nihan after she finished work. She missed her little sister. After what happened with their parents She wasn't able to visit them, therefore Nihan and Ozan were visiting her occasionally.

Nihan was horrified when she knew about what her mother did. She was so mad she left the house. But she went back again because she can't leave Ozen alone.

"So, you and Emir haven't talked yet?" Nihan asked her sister.

"Talk about what? Exactly? " Zeynep asked dumbly. Nihan glared at her.

"Don't play dumb Zeynep. You know about what? You two have been circling around each other for years now and now after the secret revealed I don't understand what's holding you back"

"Nihan. It's not that easy.."

"It seems pretty easy to me.. you two love each other. We already established that. Now you just need to tell each other" Nihan reasoned and Zeynep looked at her suspiciously.

"Have you talked to Asu? You two seems to be on the same wave"

"We haven't talked.. and don't change the subject"

"What do you want me to do Nihan? Go to him and tell him (I love you let's be a real hasband and wife). I'll never do that. I'm a lady and I have to keep my self respect"

"Pffff.. with that mind of yours you two will stay friends for ever. Do you know that I told Kemal that I love him first?"

"Of course you did. The man is shy and closed of. Unlike you"

"Fortunately. Or else we'll keep looking at each other shyly from afar until we grow old"

"I'm still not making the first move. He's the guy. He has to talk first. But he doesn't. Alway busy with somthing. Or busy making sure that I'm comfortable enough but never actually talk....  Why the hell are you smiling? "

Nihan was hardly hiding her laugh at her sister.

"Oh girl. Look how frustrated you are. You want him to say something" Nihan said between her fit of laughter.

"Remind me again why I'm still talking to you" Zeynep said shaking her head. Exacerbated. And that made Nihan laugh harder.

......

Meanwhile at Kozguoglu holding.

"Would you please leave" Emir said angerly. While trying to read some boring reports.

"I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what are you going to do?"
Asu said leaning on his desk.

"For the million time. It's none of your business. Go find something else to do. Go find your fiancé and nag his ear off. Just leave me a lone"

"Don't worry I'll go and find him and tell him how much I love him. Unlike you" Asu said playfully. And Emir looked at her with a disgusted look.

"Unlike me?? Why the hell would I tell Tufan I love him?"

"I wasn't talking about Tufan"

"Asu. Just enough please"
He told his sister. Already feeling tired of the conversation.

"Emir. You can't keep putting it off.you and Zeynep need to talk. Look you love her. She loves you..."

"You don't know that. She doesn't love me like that "

"Oh yeah and pigs can fly.. don't be ridiculous. She do loves you. And even if she doesn't you need to tell her how you feel at least and let her decide"

"Asu. I just got our relationship back to normal. I don't want to ruin it now. Don't you understand?"

"Offff. Emir. You're just complicating things. Please just do it for me. At least try. Pleeeease"

"Alright stop acting like a child. God you're invested in my marriage more than me"

Asu jumped suddenly.
"See..see you said marriage. Not a friendship. It a Marriage. And it should be a reeeeeal marriage"

Emir took a deep breath. Trying to calm himself. He loves his sister dearly but sometimes she just so annoying.

"Okay.. I'll speed things up and try to talk to her as soon as possible.. Are you happy now?"

"No. I'll be when you are. I'll go now and find my Tufan" With that Asu turned around and left Emir's office.

Emir shook his head and sighed.
"Poor man" he muttered. Feeling sorry for Tufan for having to put out with his sister for the rest of his life.

Asu reached her office. As soon as she entered her office she took her phone and called Nihan.

"Hey. What's up. How did things go?"
Asu asked quickly.

"You can say she done. Let's wait for your brother to man up" Nihan replied.

"Don't worry. I'll break him he's almost done too"

"Alright then. Let's wait and see. Keep me apdated" Nihan asked.

"Will do"

The girls said goodbye and Asu ended the call. Smiling smugly. She'll get these kids to admit their feeling if it was the last thing she do.

"What are you planning again" Aso jumped at Tufan's voice.

"What are you doing here?"

"I asked your brother he said you are looking for me" Tufan told her dumbly.

"Huh.. Okay.. just don't sneak up on me again"

"Me?? You were the one having suspicious phone calles probably planing how to get your brother to be a good a hasband to his wife.  I mean if you spend half of this energy on us we would have been married right now"

"Tufan, dear. Why don't you go take care of your business and let me do mine. I'm don't have time for you. I have plans to achieve"

"Well, at least they are not evil plans" Tufan muttered to himself.

"What did you say?" Asu asked.

"Nothing.. I'll go now. And let you go  back to your... things"

"Yes. yes. Go now"

Tufan left. Shaking his head at the persistence of his girl. And indeed. Asu wasn't planning to let it go. She just wants her brother and his soulmate to live happily ever after. Then she'll have her happy ending too.

........

Don't forget to vote lovelies

💜❤

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

12 0 65
People seem to like her own personality, and how much she was sweet often times, although she does not understand people sometimes, it was hard for h...
589 68 20
Hey guys!!! Its my first attempt on wattpad. I hope you'll enjoy and please motivate me by liking and commenting on every stages of this story!! So...
1.6K 99 37
Blue just turned 18 and he has never hated and loved his life as much as he did at this particular age. He is an Introvert, like he is full to the to...
411 3 56
This is a great story writed of someone named Alexis! I rewrite it just for you guys, because it's so romantic and stuff! :) x I found the story here...