Kidnap My Heart [A Juan Karlo...

By tehpixie

"I fell for you, and you caught me" copyrights @tehpixie 2014 © More

Kidnap My Heart [Juan Karlos Fanfic]
Prologue
Chapter 1: Neighbors
Chapter 2: Friends
Chapter 3: Rescue Mission
Chapter 4: Lucky Charm
Chapter 5: Fireflies
Chapter 7: Matching Bears
Chapter 8: Surprises
Chapter 9: Blind Auditions
Chapter 10: Roomates
Chapter 11: Meeting Them All
Chapter 12: A Hand On It's Period
Chapter 13: Whip Cream
Chapter 14: Love Is Blind
Chapter 15: Best Friends Again
Chapter 16: Love's A Game
Chapter 17: Alros On A Frappe
Chapter 18: Sister
Chapter 19: Battle Rounds
Chapter 20: Skinny Love
Chapter 21: It's [Never] Too Late
Authors Note
Chapter 22: Love Me Like You Do
New Story!
Chapter 23: Heart Break Boy
Chapter 24: Semi Finals
Chapter 25: Grand Finals
Chapter 26: Cookie Dough

Chapter 6: The Arrival

1.2K 47 3
By tehpixie

Chapter 6: The Arrival

~Alexa~

It's now 11pm, and Karlos and I are still awake, him on the other side of the bed, playing on my ipad while I stare at the fireflies in my mason jar.

"Oh yeah, Karlos?" I asked.

"Yepp?" He said not looking away from my ipad.

"Ano kinakain ng fireflies?"

"Hmm, I don't know...baka dahon?"

I shrugged. "Maybe."

"Ooh and before I forget." I said supposedly to myself as I grabbed my phone and took a picture of the fireflies in the mason jar. "Hey Karlos, let's take a picture." I said.

He put my ipad down and leaned in closer to me, chills came running down my body. "Smile!" I said as I took a picture of us.

We took like over, 31 selfies. And mostly it was Karlos' face.

I chose the two nicest selfies to post in instagram. One was when we were both doing the tongue out and the other one we were just smiling.

I put it in a collage and edited it then posted it on ig with the caption, @alexadeguzman_: @KarlosLabajo having a sleepover! Yeah I know, lame caption right? [A/N. guys idk the account @alexadeguzman_ might be real haha so yeah don't look it up idk]

I stood up and went to the window with the mason jar with me. I opened the window and let the fireflies go.

"Why'd ya let them go?"

"Baka mamatay sila kawawa naman. And I don't know what they eat." I said.

"Yeah, okay." Karlos said.

"Anyways, antok na ako." I said while I sat on the bed, yawning and stretching my arms.

"Yeah, same." Karlos said.

Ugh. I forgot to do something. I groaned and stood up and closed the lights. Then, I went back to the bed. "Goodnight Jakey." I said.

"Night."

***

~Darren~

I was playing on my ipad while lynelle was sleeping on my shoulder. I sigh. As I checked the Philippine time, it's already 3am there. And we're gonna arrive at 7am. 4 more hours. Thank God.

14 hours of just sitting down is tiring as well, you know? And I also have someone sleeping on my shoulder, not that i'm complaining. She's too adorable.

I think Lynelle is having a hard time sleeping, so I removed the arm rest and placed her head on my lap instead, for a better position.

Then I myself slept as well. I'm getting sleepy na rin eh.

***

I heard the flight attendant say. Are we finally here now?

"Dad," I called my Dad. He looked at me, signaling me to go on with my question. "andito na ba tayo?" I asked.

"Malapit na. 5 more minutes." He said. I nodded my head at him.

Lynelle is still asleep in my lap, so I didn't disturb her.

I feel really sick now. The pressure in my ears is getting annoying and I feel like vomiting. That's why I hate long airplane rides.

So I tried to sleep again, but I just can't. So I just closed my eyes and waited for the plane to land.

He flight attendant said that we're here already blah blah blah. Then someone was lightly tapping my shoulder.

"Darren. Andito na tayo. Wake up." It's dad. I opened my eyes when my dad said we're here already.

I tapped Lynelle's arm. "Lynelle, we're here na." I said.

She sat up, while rubbing her eyes. Cutie. "Andito na tayo, Kuya?" She asked. I smiled and nodded at her.

Lynelle excitedly looked out the window. Well I know there's not much view since it's like, early in the morning but you could still see some lights and buildings.

Then, the airplane landed. Although the flight attendant told us to not yet removed our seatbelts. My bad. I just did.

"Hinatyin muna natin umalis yung mga tao bago tayo bumaba." Dad said. I nodded as we waited for the plane to clear out.

When almost everybody left, we got our things and we went down the plane already.

Ahh...Philippines. It feels good to be back. Once We got out, the chilly air hit me. They said it's hot in the Philippines, well, that's not what i'm experiencing right now. It's kinda chilly. Or maybe because it's still early in the morning.

Lynelle took my hand and we went inside the airport. Alexa's parents, Tita Amalia and Tito James will fetch us.

We all went to the baggage section cos we still have to get our luggage. Duh. We had three luggages. Since Mom and Lynelle shared.

Mom was on the phone, probably to tell Tita Amalia and Tito James that we're here already.

Then my big green luggage came into view. So I got ready then I got it. 1 down, 2 more luggages to to go.

Then, Mom's and Dad's luggage came into view. So we got it then went outside the airport.

There we saw Tita Amalia and Tito James. Tita Amalia was smiling and she was waving her hands at us. Mom waved back.

"Hi Mare!" Mom said while hugging Tita and Dad and Tito did a bro hug.

"Hi Tito, hi Tita." I say as I kissed both of them.

"Hi Darren!" Tita Amalia cooed and she pinched my cheeks. The last time she did, it hurt and Alexa already warned me about her mothers pinches. So I closed my eyes and waited for her to pinch me. But it wasn't what I expected. It was just a light pinch. Thank God.

We went inside their car, Tito James in front with the driver, Tita Amalia sitting with mom and dad, Lynelle and I sat in three chairs left.

Lynelle was leaning into dad's shoulder, so I leaned into the window. Just then, my eyelids felt heavy and I was taken aback by darkness.

Someone was tapping me on the shoulder. "Kuya," I groaned. "Kuya, andito na tayo." Then I opened my eyes. We're here already? I checked out the window. There I saw a big house in front of me. Is Alexa that rich?

We went down with our luggage as we entered the house.

"Welcome home!" Tita Amalia said. "Oh yeah Darren, si Alexa tulog pa kung gusto mo puntahan mo dun sa kwarto niya. Pero andun yung kaibigan niya."

"It's okay po Tita, baka madisturbo ko pa po si Alexa eh." I smiled.

"Let me show you to your rooms." Tita said. Then we all followed Tita Amalia and Tito James.

We got two rooms. Dad and mom would be sharing and Lynelle and I are staying in the other room.

Mom kissed me on the forehead. "Oh sige na anak get ready for bed." Mom said. I smiled and went into the room.

I opened my luggage, putting the pascode to 5-2-4, which is May 24, my birthday.

Then I went into the bathroom to change. As I got out, Lynelle was already in the bed.

I opened the fan and closed the lights and went beside Lynelle. "Goodnight Kuya." She said.

"Goodnight baby." And I kissed her on the forehead and again, I was taken aback by darkness.

***

~Alexa~

I woke up as the morning sun rays hit my face. I sat up and looked over at a peaceful looking Karlos. Hmm, he's still sleeping.

So I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and pee. You know, the usual morning routine. Unless Karlos does something surprising.

As I got out, Karlos was already sitting up, rubbing his eyes.

"Morning Jakey!" I greeted him cheerfully.

"Morning princess." He said in his raspy voice. Wait. Ugh. Is he back to calling me that nickname.

"Don't call me princess."

"Don't call me Jakey."

"Okay you can call me princess." I smiled innocently at him and he groaned. "So, let's go down?"

"Wait punta lang ako sa CR." He said then I nod. While waiting for him, I closed the aricon and then I opened my phone to check the time. Oh. It's 10:18am.

When Karlos was done, we already went down, but then we heard laughter. Are my parents still eating breakfast? "Who's that?" I asked.

Karlos shrugged. We slowly went to the stairs to peek. Then something hit me like a rock. Darren and his parents are alre-

And someone touched me on the shoulders and that got me to almost shout and jump up and same as Karlos.

When I looked back, I saw a grinning Darren. "Darren!" I said as I tackled him into a bear hug.

"Hey." He said and hugged me back. "Uhm A-Alexa, I ca-can't breathe." Then I quickly let go of him.

"Whoops, sorry." Then Karlos was staring at us amusedly. Oh yeah, totally forgot about Karlos. "Anyways, Darren this is Karlos and Karlos this is Darren."

"Hey bro." "Sup." Karlos and Darren said to each other, then awkward silence.

"O-kay..." I started off. "Darren have you eaten breakfast already?"

"I was just about to."

"Oh great then lets go." So we went down the stairs. "Hey everyone!" I said cheerfully."

"Ate ganda!" Only one person calls me that, Lynelle.

I looked around for the little kid, and saw her running to me. "Lynelle!" Then I kneeled down and she hugged me. I love this kid so much, she's so adorable. "Hi Lynelle." I said again.

"Hi Ate ganda." No matter how many times I told her to not call me that, she wouldn't budge. So I just let it be.

"How are you?" I asked.

"Okay lang po." She skiled cheekily at me. I swear this kid is so adorable.

"Did you eat na."

"Yepp." She said.

Karlos and Darren was already at the table, eating. I went over to the table to kiss everyone. "Morning mom, morning dad." Then I went over to Tita Marinel and Tito Lyndon. "Hi Tita!" I greeted her cheerfully.

"Hi Alexa!" She hugged me tight. "Tumangkad ka ha!" I chuckled at her.

"Hi Tito!" And I kissed Tito Lyndon in the cheek. "Hi Alexa!" He greeted back. Then he motioned for me to go nearer, so I did. Then he whispered something, "Is he your boyfriend?"

My eyes grew big. "N-no po, he's just my friend, Karlos." I said, blushing.

He chuckled. "Ano ka ba, joke lang."

I laughed with him. "Si Tito talaga oh."

"Ay, Tita, Tito, this is Karlos, my friend." I introduced him to them politely.

"Hello po." Karlos said.

"Hi Karlos." They both said simultaneously.

"Oh, Alexa, you wanna eat?" Tita Marinel asked.

"Ay nako mare hinde ka parin nasanay kay Alexa. Hindi yan kumakain sa umaga." Mom said, chuckling.

"Sige po, kain lang po kayo diyan i'll go to Lynelle." I said.

Lynelle was in the couch, watching TV already.

"Hi Lynelle."

"Hi Ate." She said not tearing her eyes away from the TV. I sat down next to her. Then she leaned in to me and gestured for me to come closer, so I did. "Ate sino yung boy?" She asked referring to Karlos.

"Oh, that's Karlos, my friend." My said. When I looked over at the dining table again, I saw that Karlos and Darren were talking. Well, it's good to see that they're getting along.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Lynelle asked, giggling. Oh God. No. Like father like daughter, maybe.

"No Lynelle, he's not my boyfriend. He's just my friend." I said emphasizing the word, friend.

"Then gwood, because I want you and Kuya to be twogether." She smiled cheekily at me, squealing.

My eyes widen. "Oh no Lynelle. Your Kuya Darren and I are just friends as well."

"But, I like you fow him." She said, kinda sad.

"Aw, i'm sure there's plenty nice and pretty girls who's head over heels for your Kuya Darren." I said.

"But you're pretty and nice!" She exclaimed. I shook my head at her. This kid.

"Yes but your Kuya Darren and I are just friends." I smiled at her again.

"Mkay." She nodded her head sadly and sighed.

"So...manood nalang tayo ng TV!" I said, changing the subject. Her face lit up and then nodded so we watched TV.

After a few more minutes of watching Gravity Falls, Karlos and Darren walked up to us.

"Hey! We're done eating!" Karlos said.

"Oh anyways, this is Lynelle, Darren's little sister." Karlos kneeled down to Lynelle.

"Hi!" He said and smiled at Lynelle.

"Hi!" Lynelle said shyly.

"So, you guys wanna go up my room?" I asked everyone.

***********************

Yo so that's chapter 6 everyone. Ugh and i swear i had to fix the spacing for ya all cos ily guys lol and bc there's something wrong with the spacings and shit. Haha anyways school started today and huhu sembreak is over [btw at least i had 12 days of sembreak lawl] and btw it's field trip tomorrow!1!1!1 Okay and i'm crying cos i can't go to the TVK All In Concert on December 6 because we're going somewhere guys i'm cryingaoqoanaoavq 😭 Lol yeah anyways, vote and comment because it makes me happy :--) Lol and you guys are probably getting annoyed with my long authors notes so yeahh byee. Haha i'm in the car rn tho jgh from school lololol. Okay bye for real.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 600 19
The story revolves around a girl named Mizushima Mari [水嶋 茉莉], who was adopted by her foster father, Hinata Rintarou [日向 麟太郎], a famous world trave...
63.4K 1.1K 25
*Yo-Kai Watch fanfic* When (Y/N) moves to a new town she hopes she can get a fresh start but she also finds her new friend Nate,Katie ,Bear and Eddie...
12.1K 594 28
Life was great for Tyde and Melanie Mellet. Their son was now 17, another son who was 16, and they had a little girl who was 15. Join them in advent...
84.5K 1.9K 52
Title says all. I don't own Marvel.