My Calm In The Storm(Bruce Ba...

By tdeanwinchester7902

Book 1 of the My Storm series Joy Barton is Clint Barton's little sister who joins the Avengers with Clint. ... More

Joining The Avengers
Meeting Bruce Banner
Down In The Lab
Down In The Lab Pt.II
New Guy?
The Fight With Danny
Attack On Clint
Waking Up In The Hospital
Back Home
Nightmare With The Avengers
Coffee Date With Bruce Banner
Central Park Walk
Going To Look At Houses
Clint Finds Out
The House
HYDRA
The Rescue
Again At The Hospital
Going Home & Seeing Bruce
The Dinner Date With Bruce
Bruce Pops The Question
Day With Clint & Bruce Pt. 1
Day With Clint & Bruce Pt. 2
Going On With The Day
The Meeting
The Call With Danny
The Meeting With Danny
The Takedown
Clint's Decision
Dress Shopping
Getting Ready
The Wedding
Sequal??

The Talk With Bruce

881 18 1
By tdeanwinchester7902

Bruce follows me out of the conference room.
"Joy please, stop," Bruce says. I keep walking ignoring him calling out to me.
I get to the car & think if I should just keep walking.
Bruce gets here & grabs my hand before I can walk off. "Hon, please listen to me," Bruce says.
I look at him with anger. "Listen to what Bruce!" I say. "That you may end up getting killed & that I may not see you ever again. I don't want you to get hurt Bruce."
"I won't get hurt & I won't get killed. I have a reason the stay alive & that reason is you!"
"But still Bruce what if Danny found out about us & wants you dead?"
"You know I can protect myself & you know I have the other guy right?"
"Ya I know that Bruce but I'm just saying what if you can't protect yourself." I take my hand out of his & back up. I think for a little bit. "What if I went & help stop Danny?"
"No Joy I don't want anything to happen to you."
"Nothing will happen to me Bruce."
"You have said that before & you remember what happened then?"
"That was then not now!"
"You also know that Clint won't let you help & I am not going to have you help!"
I start to cry. I walk away not knowing what to do. I hear Bruce call after but I full on run away not turning to see what Bruce wants.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 351 25
WARNING: This story contains a relationship between three people! Clint and Laura Barton had decided to stay to themselves after the fight between Ca...
7.3K 199 46
Archery and assassination. It's a family business for Clint and Cara Barton. But everything gets more complicated when Cara meets Steve Rogers. An Av...
62.1K 1.9K 40
Elaine Maximoff had one goal in life ever since she was a girl. Getting revenge on Tony Stark. It didn't matter if they were good or bad, Elaine and...
352K 7.8K 27
Noel Barton is the adoptive sister of Agent Clint Barton, also known as Hawkeye. Her life long dream was to be like her brother, a respected S.H.I.E...