Ace | Jungkook x Jennie

By prophetdandan

Stories in between the lives of two leading idols... Moments of multiple first encounters... interactions as... More

Note
Scene 1 | Café
Scene 2 | Ferris Wheel
Scene 4 | Shopping
Scene 5 | Night Ride

Scene 3 | Study

1.2K 61 20
By prophetdandan

"Me like to go exershise."

"No, no. You say, I like to exercise."

Jungkook let out an exaggerated sigh.

His frustration was obvious.

"English is too hard. Let's take a break." He said, switching back to Korean.

Jennie gave him a deadpan look.

"We started half an hour ago." She said with an unimpressed face.

"Wow. I'm surprised I even lasted that long..." Jungkook gasped jokingly.

A sigh came from Jennie.

The two were sitting closely on the living room floor of Jungkook's private apartment, with studying cards, books, and papers messily placed around them.

"We are not stopping until you can memorize at least a couple of these sentences." She told him.

Jungkook began to dramatically cry without making a sound, while Jennie just looked at him with a blank face.

"Stop whining. You were the one who came to me for help, you know..." She said with slight exhaustion while fixing the flashcards she had in her hands.

"Did I?"

"Yup."

"Damn..."

Jungkook mentally punched himself in the face.

The Blackpink member ignored his clear regret.

Yet, Jennie kept trying to make her English student interested again.

"Come on Kookie... I thought you wanted to be better at English..." She softly said.

"Sorry. I think I'm just frustrated... I haven't been practicing lately and the US tour is coming up already. I'm scared for the interviews..." Jungkook expressed his thoughts to her.

"When are you guys leaving?" Jennie asked him.

"Tomorrow."

"WHAT."

Jennie's eyes were as wide as they could be and her mouth was as wide too.

"You're leaving tomorrow and you're only practicing these now?!" Her face was in disbelief.

"... hehe. My bad?" Jungkook awkwardly smiled at her.

"Tch..." Jennie clicked her tongue.

"I was waiting to practice these with Namjoon-hyung, but he's been working on his own parts for the interviews. You were the only one left who could help me." The boy tried explaining himself to her.

"I could have helped you this whole time, you know? It's not like I'm busy with a comeback or anything..." Jennie said, softly dissing YG at the same time.

"Yeah... it's just cause... um..." The boy's eyes were all around the place, trying to look for words.

Jungkook gave an uneasy feeling, keeping his eyes from meeting with the girl in front of him.

"Just what?" Jennie moved closer with one eyebrow raised, intimidating the BTS member.

"Uh... it's your..."

"My what?" Jennie went even closer and closer.

"... It's.. your accent..." Jungkook admitted with guilt.

The girl moved back in shock, feeling slightly offended and confused.

"My accent?" She repeated.

"English is already hard for me. It's even harder when I can't understand your New Zealand accent..." Jungkook tried to explain, wishing he didn't bring it up.

Jennie still looked baffled.

"But it's not like I hate your accent or anything. It's just that RM hyung has been teaching me with an American accent, so it's confusing for me." He said to try and not hurt her feelings.

Jennie responded.

"I don't have an accent."

Now Jungkook was confused.

"Yes, you do." He said.

"No, I don't." Jennie kept denying it.

"Say water in English."

"Huh?"

"Say it."

Jungkook was trying to make a point.

Jennie grudgingly said the word.

"... Wah-ta."

Jungkook looked at her with a smirk.

"What's wrong with how I said it?" Jennie was genuinely wondering.

"You went wah-ta. It's wah-turr." The young man explained.

Jennie froze.

The girl forgot she was from New Zealand for a moment.

Feeling embarrassed, Jennie crossed her arms and pouted her lips. Both her eyes closed tight as well.

"Fine... I guess I can't teach you English then." She said with sass.

Jungkook tilted his head.

"When did I say that?" He asked with a small smile at her feistiness.

'She's so cute when she tries to be angry...' He thought to himself.

Jennie ignored him.

"You don't want me to teach you anymore."

"When did I say that?" Jungkook repeated.

Jennie kept a cold face with her eyes closed and away from him.

"You don't like my accent."

"I think your accent's hot."

The cheeks on Jennie's face slightly blushed.

She finally opened her eyes and saw Jungkook grinning with confidence.

Dropping the act, she smiled too.

"Can we start again?" JK asked her.

Jennie looked up.

"Sure, let's start."

Looking around, the English tutor took a book from the floor and handed it to the boy.

"Here, go read something out loud from this book for me then." She instructed.

Jungkook did as she said, opening the book to a random page. "What's this book about anyways?" He asked with curiosity.

"It's just a random book I found."

"And how does that help me with my interviews?"

"You've been reading your interview lines over and over already. You should read something you haven't seen before. And say it out loud so I can hear your pronunciation." Jennie explained.

Jungkook took her words for it and began reading.

"The man... p-pinned her on the bed..." He read slowly with minor stuttering.

Jennie frowned at those words while fixing the flashcards in her hand.

'That sounds kinda weird.' She commented to herself.

Jungkook kept reading.

"A soft m-moan left... her mouth as he... g-gently penetrated with... his hard d-"

Jennie immediately leaped for the book, taking it from Jungkook's hand as fast as she could.

JK was confused and taken aback, his jaw slightly open.

"Huh? Why?' He asked, switching back to Korean.

Jennie's breathing was rough and fast.

"Don't... read this book..." She said in between deep breaths, trying to regain composure.

"What's wrong with it."

"Forget about the book. Let's go back to the flashcards instead." The young woman tried changing the topic.

Jungkook started leaning towards her face, making the already flustered Jennie even more nervous.

Taking the flashcards out of her hands, he softly whispered in her ears in English.

"Forget the flashcards. Let's just talk like this."

Jennie's mouth and eyes went wide in shock as the sensual words created a shiver down her spine.

But what was more surprising was the perfect accent and pronunciation that Jungkook suddenly spoke in.

"W-what..." Stuttered the girl.

The young man turned his head to meet eyes together. Their faces were only an inch away.

Jennie's face was in shock, while Jungkook's expression was calm and almost erotic.

"H-how did you speak like that??" She bewilderingly asked.

Jungkook smirked.

"I've been thinking of how to say that in my head for the past ten minutes." He admitted, going back to Korean again.

"But your pronunciation sounded like you've been speaking English your whole life!" She said in amazement.

"Really? I guess I've been getting better then..."

"Yeah that sounded so natural and hot at the same time." Jennie complimented him.

"Oh yeah? Let me think of something..."

Jennie waited with a smile as JK tried coming up with something in English again.

His face proudly grinned again before he spoke.

"You are beautiful like the kimchi that I ate for dinner last night."

"... Okay, you kinda ruined it."

"Damn..."

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 6.7K 70
A talented and stubborn young female artist suddenly had a life-changing experience when 7 male singers came to her life. An innocent meeting leads t...
77.9K 2.8K 63
'Friends with benefits but, oh wait I like you' Jeongguk x Male!Reader Slow updates | Short chaps | cover by @otophile 🦋 [short story] In which you...
142K 4.1K 34
"His love just feels like a boomerang that never comes back to him..." A Story of Love That Grew Between Two Best friends. 《《 ☆ 💫 Check out my new b...
26.2K 698 48
Formerly Known as : 'Will You Still Love Me the Same?' "No turning back?" Jungkook assured Lisa with glistened eyes. "Definitely not." Lisa grab his...