Kiss Me Roman (A Roman Reigns...

By RollinsGirl0312

Hayleigh's sister Marie, is a big wrestling fanatic, she knows almost everything about it, Hayleiigh, on the... More

Chapter 1) The Sign
Chapter 2) Coming Face to Face with Roman
Chapter 3) Seriously?
Chapter 4) What the Hell happened?
Chapter 5) I Did What?
Chapter 6) Meeting that Changed My Life (Roman)
Chapter 7) Wrestling, and After
Chapter 8) Hot Tub
Chapter 9) Say What's on your Mind
Chapter 10) Slow Down
Chapter 11) How?
Chapter 12) Can I Love Her Already?
Chapter 13) I Love You
Chapter 14) Wow, Just Wow
Chapter 15) The Perfect Date
Chapter 16) Raw
Chapter 17) Dean Kisses Hayleigh
Chapter 18) Roman Knows Everything
Chapter 19) I Will Never Say It
Author's Note: I'm Sorry
Chapter 20) Training Day
Chapter 21) Already??
Chapter 22) Buying the Ring
Chapter 24) Lovin'
Chapter 25) Meeting JoJo
Chapter 26) Before the Wedding
Chapter 27) The Wedding
Chapter 28) Caught
Chapter 29) Kiss Me
Chapter 30) First Night as a Married Couple
Check it out!!
Chapter 31) Massage
Chapter 32) Unlock Me Now!!
Chapter 33) The Fib
Chapter 34) Tables are Turned
Chapter 35) Horny Morning
Chapter 36) My Wife's a Tease
Chapter 37) Hayleigh's What?
Chapter 38) Back to Reality
A/N: I'm Sorry
Chapter 39) Just When Everything was Fine
Chapter 40) Payback's a Bitch
Chapter 41) Back to Work
Chapter 42) Hayleigh's Plan
Chapter 43) Justice is Served
Chapter 44) What the hell?
Chapter 45) She Got Me Again!
Chapter 46) Seth and Marie get Married!
Chapter 47) Three?
Chapter 48) They're Here!!
Chapter 49) The Bet
Chapter 50) KISS ME ROMAN
Epilogue
Really????
OMG
Sequel!!
It's Up!!!!!
Note
Rough Year

Chapter 23) Not Again

5.8K 129 7
By RollinsGirl0312

Hayleigh's Point of View

It took a lot of planning, but with help from Roman, we had a little ceremony set up for when we go to Florida. My sister, Seth, Roman's mom, dad, brother, cousins, and daughter were the only one's that said they were going to be there. I have asked Dean about it, but he said he couldn't make it that he had prior plans that he couldn't get out of, but whatever. With everything going on, I forgot that this week was Halloween, and it just happens to be today, so I decided to throw a little Halloween Party at my club. I was dressed as an Angel, and Marie decided she would go as Seth. Her outfit was all black, and even had the blonde in her hair. Seth and Roman went to the gym, while Marie and I went to Kisses to get everything set up. Since I haven't been there, I was running around getting everything together. Marie said she wanted to play a few games, and that we were going to have a costume contest. I told her she was in charge of them, when my phone went off. It was Roman.

"Hey baby," I said picking up the phone.

"I'm sorry, we are running a little late, Seth decided to go back to the house to get ready, so we will be there in about an hour, oh and by the way, I am getting dressed up for you," he said, and I heard him chuckle.

"Well, how will I know it's you," I asked smiling.

"I'm your superman," he said, and I laughed.

"Alright superman, I will see you when you get here, I love you baby," I said still smiling.

"I love you too baby," he replied then we hung up.

I went back to getting everything together, when I seen someone come in wearing a superman costume. The only difference was is that his face was covered, but I knew it had to me my Roey. I walked up to him smirking, and grabbed his face, and I shoved my tongue down his throat. After our lips touched, I realized, that wasn't my fiance. I pulled back, and took the mask off his face, and my mouth dropped.

"Dean, what the fuck," I yelled wiping my lips.

I couldn't believe it. Not Again.

"I knew you wanted to kiss me again, but damn," he said smirking.

"No, you know I am getting married to Roman, why the hell would I want to do that, you know I am telling him about this," I said then went to walk away, but he grabbed my wrist.

"Make sure you tell him that, this was not my fault, you came up to me," he said laughing.

He was right, I did, but I thought it was Roman.

"I know, and I will. You are just scared he would beat your ass," I said laughing.

"Yep," he said smiling.

After a few minutes, I noticed another superman come in, but this time, I knew it was mine. He didn't have a mask on.

"Now, there is mine," I said, and walked over to him.

"Hey babe," he said, before I jumped in his arms.

As we kissed, I knew that was mine. It was way better than what I just unfortunately did. We kissed until I heard someone clearing there throat behind me. I knew it was Dean. I jumped down, and looked at Roman.

"Babe, I made a tiny mistake," I told him.

"Wait, Dean, how did you know I was going to....... wait," Roman said looking at me.

"Yes, I kissed him but I thought he was you, I'm sorry," I said, but he laughed.

"Well, I hope there isn't no more supermen tonight," he said laughing.

After we all laughed, we went to the bar and got a drink. After that one drink, Dean left after promising Roman that he would be there next week for the wedding, A few minutes later, Seth and Marie came walking over to us, and Seth was dressed as Iron Man. 

"Seth, you do know Iron Man has muscles, so what made you think you can pull him off," I told him laughing.

"Wow coming from the one who is dressed as an angel," he said rolling his eyes.

"I am an angel," I said smirking.

"With horns," Roman said grabbing my ass.

"No, the devil is right here," I said taking off the white suit to reveal that I had the Devil costume on that I had that night I danced on the pole.

"Babe, ummm," Roman said standing me in front of him.

"Does my superman have a little problem seeing me like this," I said laughing.

He reached down, and bit my neck.

"You tell me," he said rubbing his erection on my butt.

"Well, I will take care of it when we get home," I said smiling.

"Promise," he asked raising an eye brow.

"Yep, but I don't feel comfortable like this here," I said, then put the white suit back on.

"Hey guys, why don't we play a game?" Marie suggested.

"Like what?" Seth asked her.

"I am going to pour 5 different alcohols into bowls of punch, and whoever guesses the liquor wrong, has to drink the whole bowl," she said smiling.

We all agreed, and Marie went to get the bowls. When she came back, I laughed when I took a smell of all 5 bowls of punch.

"Well it looks like Marie and I will be the sober ones," I said laughing.

"You wanna bet," Seth said laughing.

I knew there was no way he would win, so I figured I would have a little fun with it.

"You want to lose, here I will give you a hint on all 5. One has vodka, one has peach snopps, one has tequila, one has Jack and the last one got rum, you ready to lose?" I asked him.

"Well, I don't believe you, so the bet is on," he said smirking.

"Fine, what we betting?" I asked.

"Whoever loses can't pick on the other one for a week," he said smiling.

"Your on," I told him.

Of course, I worked with alcohol for years, I knew there was no way I would lose, and of course, I didn't.

"Just for you though, I will let you slide until after the wedding," I told Seth, then kissed Roman on the cheek.

"Well before all that alcohol get's to you, we better get going," Marie told Seth laughing.

Ten minutes later, Seth and Marie left.

"You about ready to go home, I want to show you something," I asked Roman.

"Is it bad?" He asked smirking.

"It depends on what bad is," I told him, then kissed his neck.

He groaned a little bit, then stood up. I told Jerry I was leaving, and Roman and I went back to my house. When we pulled up, Roman didn't even wait for me to stop, he jumped out of the car, and ran up the steps. When I looked at my door, I seen why. Mikey was standing on my door step. I turned the car off and I heard them both arguing.

"You're only marrying her so you can sleep with her," I heard Mikey yell.

I jumped out of the car, and ran up the steps.

"Mikey, I hate to tell you this, but no, we already made love more times then you can count, so you got two choices, one get off my porch, or two..." I said, but Roman picked MIkey up like it was nothing, and threw him down the steps.

"Or that," I said laughing.

Roman came up to me and scooped me up in his arms.

"Now that that's over, why don't we go in, and I can give you a private show," I said laughing.

Roman took the keys off me, and unlocked the door.

"Where to now?" He asked with me still in his arms.

"The basement," I said smirking.

A/N: Okay, so I know it's not the best chapter, but it's the Halloween one. The next chapter will be better..... Also a picture of Hayleigh's engagement ring is to the right.... Thank you all for reading, voting and commenting......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 6.3K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
262K 16.8K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
955K 16.4K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
868K 45.9K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...