Chapter 38) Back to Reality

Hayleigh's Point of View

I was a little bummed out that we cut our honeymoon short, but I couldn't wait to tell JoJo. I still can't believe it myself. I'm carrying Roman's child. I was excited, and couldn't wait to see what our future brings now. We left early the next morning, and took our flight back home. Roman didn't have to be in work for another two days, so we are just going to spend the time with JoJo, and tell our families about the baby. We asked them to meet us at Roman's mom's so we wouldn't have to spend all day looking around for everyone. When we pulled up, we seen my sister, and Seth, standing in front yard. The minute we got out of the car, JoJo came running over to us.

"Daddy, I missed you," she said, and jumped in his arms.

"I missed you too baby girl," he said, and kissed her cheek.

I let them have there father daughter moment, and walked over to Marie.

"Hey sis, miss me," I said, giving her a hug.

She looked at me and smiled.

"Not really, I was a little to busy getting engaged," she said, flashing an engagement ring.

"That's great Marie, I'm so happy for you," I said, giving her another hug.

After we pulled apart, Roman came over with JoJo.

"Did I just hear my brother is engaged," Roman asked, shaking Seth's hand.

"Yep, you've had your wedding, and honeymoon, now it's my turn," Seth said smiling.

"Uncle Seth is marrying my Step Mommy's sister," JoJo said excitedly.

I immediately felt a tear, roll down my cheek. Roman came over, and put his arm around me.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Never been better," I said, putting my head in his chest.

"Okay now, can we all go in the house, everyone's in there. There trying to guess what you have to tell us. Roman's mom and dad, think she's signing with WWE, her mom and dad, think that she's selling her share of the club, and Dean, well, he thinks you's are filing for a...., D.I.V.O.R.C.E. already," Seth said, looking at JoJo.

Well, none of them have any clue of the real truth. I couldn't wrestle now, even if I wanted to, and maybe I could sell my part of the club to my cousin, but I haven't even thought about that. And, of course Dean would think that. He's already told me he has an interest in me. Just as I was about to tell them let's go in the house. JoJo grabbed my hand.

"My daddy and Step Mommy are not getting a divorce, they just got married," she told him, with her other hand on her hip.

She looked too cute. We all laughed, as Seth picked her up.

"You know, you're too smart for your age," he told her smiling.

"No I'm not, you're just too dumb for your's," she said, then jumped down, and ran in the house.

Seth stood there in shock, staring at the house. Roman, Marie, and I, laughed our asses off.

"Yeah, I think we're going to get along just fine," I said laughing.

"I thought I had it rough with one, busting on me, I can't handle two," Seth said.

I laughed again, and looked at him.

"On that note, I think we better get in the house, and get this over with," I told them.

The three of them nodded, and we walked up to the house. Just as Roman and I were about to walk in, he stopped.

"Seth, can you go tell them we will be in, in just a minute," he asked him.

"Yeah sure, it will give me time to get that littl....," he trailed off, as he went in the house.

After they were in, Roman shut the door, and looked at me.

"Do you want me to tell them, or do you want to?" He asked me.

"I have an idea, just let me handle it," I told him smiling.

"Okay," he said, and leaned down to give me a quick kiss.

We walked in the house, and we heard laughing in the kitchen. We went in, and Seth was tickling JoJo.

"Say you're sorry," he told her laughing.

JoJo, tried getting up, but he wasn't letting her.

"No, I will not," she said, in-between breaths.

"I will pick you up by your feet," he told her, ticking her sides.

He left it open again.

"With what muscles," I said, and walked over.

He stopped tickling her, and looked at me.

"Both of you, I will get you both back," he said, standing up.

I picked up JoJo, and walked back over to Roman.

"We will be waiting, right JoJo," I said, smiling at her.

"Right," she said, and stuck out her tongue at Seth.

I laughed, and set her back on her feet. The rest of us greeted each other, when Roman's dad brought up why they were all there.

"So, what's this announcement?" He asked.

"I promise you will know in a few minutes, Roman and I need to talk to JoJo alone, for a minute," I told them, and reached for her hand. We walked into the living room, and sat on the couch. JoJo jumped up, and sat on Roman's lap. I was scared to see her reaction, but I felt she needed to know first. Before I can tell her, she looked at Roman.

"You're not getting divorced right daddy?" She asked him, with a sad face.

"No baby, I love Hayleigh and she loves me. We are not, and will never get a divorce," he told her smiling.

"Good, I love Hayleigh," she said, and looked at me.

"I love you too baby," I told her, and kissed her cheek.

She pulled us both into a hug, before standing on her feet.

"JoJo, I need to ask you something," I told her smiling.

"Yes," she said smiling back.

"How would you feel if you had a sister or brother?" I asked her.

"I'd be happy. Why is there a baby in your stomach?" She asked me.

Seth was right on one thing, she was smart for her age. I looked at Roman, and he looked at me. We both looked at her, and shook her heads yes. She started screaming, and jumping up and down. Everyone else came running in, I guess thinking something was wrong.

"Alright, what's going on?" Marie asked.

JoJo stopped and jumped up on my lap.

"Yeah, what's going on?" Seth asked.

I laughed, and looked at Roman.

"JoJo will tell you," I said smiling.

"Mommy's pregnant, I'm getting a brother or sister..........

A/N: Another cliffhanger!! LMAO! What do you think everyone's reaction is going to be? How cute was it that Hayleigh wanted to have JoJo announce it? Personally, I couldn't think of any better way!! Thank you all again, for the votes and comment's on this story, as well as my other ones, they seriously mean everything to me..... I will never be able to thank you all enough..... Love you all, and until next time.....