Chapter 34) Tables are Turned

A/N Okay, so for this chapter, it get's a little RATED R for strong sexual content, so if you are uncomfortable reading those things, please do proceed to the next chapter....

Roman's Point of View

I couldn't believe she didn't tell me about the other handcuffs still being hooked to the other bed, and I just had to really tell them what happened, when they handed me the handcuffs. I couldn't believe she did that to me, but I couldn't be mad, it was too funny. I just couldn't wait to get my hands on her. She was in for one hell of a night, especially when I have the handcuffs in my possession. I walked in to room, and couldn't find her. I checked the bathroom, nothing, went back to the living room, but she wasn't there. The only other place I haven't checked was the bedroom, I walked in and turned on the light.

"Hayleigh, I know you're in here somewhere, and god help me when I find you. I seen you hid the other set of handcuffs, but remember, I have the other ones now," I told her, and shook the cuffs.

I smiled, as I noticed her feet hanging out of the bottom of the bed. I grabbed her ankles, and slowly pulled her out. I smirked, as I seen she was naked, as I spun her around to face me.

"You really think you're funny?" I asked her.

"No, I don't think I am, I know I am hunny," she said laughing.

"You're laughing now, but let's see who's laughing when I make you call me daddy," I said, and laid her on the bed.

"Well, I won't need to unlock you just to your shirt off," I said, and slid one side of the hand cuffs around her wrists.

She tried pulling her arms away from the head board as I linked them around the posts, but that wasn't happening. After she was now handcuffed, and not going no where, I smiled and stood up.

"Now, you have been a very bad little girl, how about I spank you first," I said, taking off my shirt.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please don't," she said begging.

"To late for sorry's there princess," I told her smirking.

I sat on the bed, took of my shoes, then left a kiss on the inside of her leg. If she moaned with just one kiss on her leg, what was she gonna do when I really got to business. I stood up, dropped my pants down to my ankles, and removed my boxers.

"I hope you're ready baby girl," I said and walked to the bottom of the bed.

I started at her ankles, and started kissing up her amazing body, with low moans escaping her lips. As I got to her inner thighs, she tried getting lose, but it wasn't happening. I smiled, licked my lips looking at her, and started kissing her cupcake. Not even a minute later, she was begging me to stop.

"Roman, stop. I swear, I'm gonna cum if you don't stop," she moaned in between breaths.

I smiled against her, and looked up at her.

"Well remember, I am in control and I say when I stop, and right now, no I don't think I want to," I said, and went back to it.

I started licking her core, and not even a minute later, she came. I waiting for it all to come out, then cleaned her up, and smiled.

"Now, you ready for big daddy?" I asked her.

She nodded biting her bottom lip. Just that alone, turned me on enough to want to make love to her. I climbed on top of her, and slowly entered her. A moan escaped both of our mouths as it went in. I can't even describe the feeling knowing that one of these times making love to the beautiful woman underneath me, that there would be a child growing inside her. I started moving slowly in and out of her, until I felt her arch her back. She moaned my name, as I felt her legs wrap around my waist. I stopped and looked up at her, and she was smiling.

"I guess you didn't tie them tight enough," she said interlocking her legs.

I smiled, as I sat up and pried them from around me.

"Well then, I guess I'm just going to have to find a different place for this things," I said, kissing one leg.

I rested them on my shoulders, and started thrusting again, and she started moaning louder, and louder, as she tried to get her arms lose. I knew that wasn't happening so I wasn't worried about it, but seeing her struggle with it, was funny. A few pumps later, I felt her moving too, and we were both panting and moving in sync, until I knew I was gonna relieve. I left one leg go, and went as fast as I could, and she started yelling.

"Roey, Roman, Leati, Daddy!!!! I'm gonna cum," she yelled, but in a moan.

"Let me know when," I said out of breath.

"I'm......" was all she got out, before I felt us both relieve.

After we were done, I nicely unlocked the handcuffs.

"What did you tell the front desk anyway?" She asked smiling.

"Well, you know what I told them the first time, but this time, they just laughed as they handed me the hand cuffs. I still can't believe you didn't tell me they were still on there," I told her laughing.

"I'm sorry baby," she said.

"Now it's baby? What happened too Roey, Roman, Leati, Da...." I said smiling.

"I get it, I get it," she said burying her face in my chest.

"Come on baby, no need to get shy, I love hearing you say them to me," I said smiling.

She laughed and immediately wrapped her arms around me, as we laid on the bed, with both of our bodies still trembling. I swore making love to that woman, always left me wanting more of her. I smiled, intertwined our hands, and pulled her to my chest.

"Well now, if you weren't pregnant before, I'm sure that, that just did it," I said looking down at her.

"Well, I hope so," she said smiling.

"Well, there is one thing I know is sure, if it didn't I'm gonna have fun trying again," I told her and we both laughed.

"So am I," she said smiling, as she gave me a kiss.

We both took a shower, and fell asleep with smiles on her faces.

A/N I hope you all liked Roman turning the tables on Hayleigh LOL!!!!

A/N #2: I seriously can't think you all that has voted and commented on my stories, I love you all!!!!

A/N #3: Alright so I know I recently said that this story was coming to an end, but I have decided to keep it going for a lot longer, and I hope you all stay with me!!!!!! LOVE YA!!