Luna? No sir i'm a Marine

By NotJustAGirlWithWifi

They say i'm the Beauty and he's the Beast, but my life is far from a fairy tale. I thought I had everything... More

Prologue
And the adventure begins
The wolf whisperer
My Angel
Questions but no answers
Deal?
Shopping trip
Were what?
War, What is it good for
Meeting Damien
Formal Event
Blast from the past
Not quite a happy ending
Back to my roots
Training begins
Birthday bash
Turning my world upside down
Not exactly love letters
Eyes wide shut
Sink or swim
Meeting the parents
Story time
Surprise after surprise
Promise
Trick or treat
New Ink
Marine corp style
Pups gone wild
Heartbeat
Something that can wash off the pain
Did I forget to mention?
The rescue
Bumps and Bruises
Merry christmas
A little white church
Picture perfect
Suspicious behavior
Proving myself
Is this my happy ever after?
Happy New Year
To sequel or not to sequel
Sequal

Rogues

385K 10.4K 2.5K
By NotJustAGirlWithWifi

You know that feeling that someone is staring at you? Yeah well that's what i'm feeling right now. 95% of the time it's because some is staring at you and this is one of those times.
I heard giggling and a weird click. I groaned and rolled over, cuddling into the warmth. I just want to sleep. I heard someone cooing
"awww they're so cute and not intimidating when they're asleep."

"Make them go away" I said to no one in particular. My voice came out raspy. I felt something shifting beside me and I was pulled closer to the warmth. Is that a heartbeat? I'm lying on someones chest. I recognised the hardness that came with the odd comfort and sense of safety. It's Luke, i'm sure of it.

He smelled just like his bed. I couldn't get enough of it. Suddenly my senses are invaded with the mouth watering scent of bacon. I was on nigh alert. BACON. I opened my eyes, I was right. I'm cuddled into Luke's side and he's sleeping peacefully. I wiggled around and his arms only tightened around me. It was the whole peeing situation all over again except this time Bacon was at stake. Werewolves have super hearing right? evil plan.

I took a deep breath and screamed at the top of my lungs. Luke's eyes snapped open, allowing me to see those beautiful blue eyes. Our sudden movements landed me on the floor.

I groaned in agony. Damn that really hurt. Luke leaned over the couch.
"What's wrong are you ok?"
"No i'm not ok I think I bruised my coccyx."

I looked up to see everyone staring at me. Bonnie was looking really suspicious. So with Luke's help I stood up. Until he wrapped his arms around me and sat us the couch. Damn him and his hulkish ways. I look at him trying to communicate my message. I think he got it? Let's give it a go anyway.
"Bonnie what you hiding hun?"
"Wh-what makes you think i'm hiding something?"
"Well the fact that you're stuttering, won't look me in the eye and talking a mile a minute. Remember I was taught to read people and hun right now i'm reading you like an open book." She was about to cave when Aaron ran in ran in shouting. I will get to the bottom of this.

I zeroed in on Zach. He was holding a plate full of bacon. I made a dive for him. Luke held me back.
"You alright Lexi?"
"Give. Me. The. Bacon and no one gets hurt. I will castarate you if I have to, don't doubt me. Am I the type of girl who is all bark and no bite?" Zach went rigid and covered his groin. Yeah you better. Before anything else could happen Luke butted in.
"My mate is going no where near your balls even if it is to cut them off. Zach give her the plate." listen to him Zach.

Zach was cursing me out as he handed me the plate. I gabbed his arm and he froze.
"What was that?" I put on my best innocent face.
He gulped "nothing, nothing. Enjoy." Luke tried to sneak a piece but I slapped his hand. That's when he got close to my neck and I couldn't think straight so before he said something that would make me loose control I stuffed a bit of bacon in his mouth.
He smiled down at me chewing his bit of bacon. I softly whispered
"uh sorry about this morning it won't happen again"
His eyebrows furrowed together in response
"I'm referring to sleeping on your chest, once again sorry"
He just laughed at me, "whatever you say princess"

It seems like this princess thing is sticking. I don't know how I feel about that, i'm far from princess material but I can't deny the little jump my heart does every time he calls me that, and no one else, just me.

Somehow they convinced me to meet Luke's parents. It was something about because I was human, I had to be accepted into the pack blah blah blah. I stopped listening. Why did it have to be boring?
So here I am outside the mansion again.

It's a lot busier inside today. There's people everywhere, no one seemed to notice me. Odd you think they'd all try to attack me because I was human.
"Why hasn't anyone tried to kill me yet?" Luke tightened his grip at the mention of me being hurt.
"Me being human and all."
"Well since i've made sure you haven't left my side the entire time i've been with you my sent has rubbed off onto your clothes. Temporally making you smell like me. And seeing as I was kind of off the rails the last few months, no one would dare make eye contact. So as far as they know it's just the four of us." Wow he must have been really bad.
"Also you are wearing a pretty big hoodie."

So to them I smell like Luke....he better shower regularly. I have a reputation to uphold.

We came to a stop inside this huge office. It was gorgeous and very business-y. Someone cleared their throat. I looked up. There stood an older version of Luke. His eyes weren't as bright, he was a bit grey around the edges. He was smaller than Luke but still towered over me. He gives off a powerful vibe. Reminds me of someone else I know.
I wondered why he cleared his throat. I looked around and realised I was the only one not looking at the ground or tilting my head in submission. Did he expect me to? Oh hell to the no. He raised his eyebrows.
"Who is she?"
His voice boomed out, projecting and bouncing off the wall. I think it was intended to scare me but i'm used to people shouting at me.
"This 'she' is standing right here. Why don't you ask her."

He looked shocked. Whether it was good or bad I don't know. We'll just have to find out. Luke shook his head at me, telling me to stop. I had no intention of doing so.
Big scary guy took a step towards us.
"I can't figure out if you're brave or just stupid." Oh he's done it now. If i'm going down i'm going down fighting. I took a step forward to show him he wasn't intimidating. I heard Bonnie softly gasp and Luke whisper "don't" but I did.

"Oh believe me sir it has nothing to do with intellect or bravery. It's the simple fact that where I come from I was taught to respect people, no matter their rank. So you stand before me as I STAND before you. I bow before no man and never submit."

His eyes twinkled and he chuckled.
"You know you're the first person to stand up to me like that since my mate. You're going to make a great mate for my son and a great Luna for our pack."
He stuck his hand out
"May we start over? Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Jack soon to be former Alpha of the Blue Moon pack and you are?"
"Alexandria Smith sir. Call me Alex I insist."

I saw everyone's shocked faces. "How the hell did you do that."
Zach shout whispered. I was about to answer him when I heard a squeal.

"Oh my god is this her? Is this the young lady that I can thank for bring back my baby boy?" A woman in her late forties grabbed my hand and examined me. I guess that's what you could call it.
"Gorgeous, strong, dresses well, confident, tall, holds herself well. You are perfect my dear." Before I could reply she brought me into a bone crushing hug. Literally.
"Mom she's human be careful."
"Oh I'm so sorry darling. Did I hurt you? Would you like to sit down? Do you feel faint?" It was like Bonnie all over again, I got this shit.
"Ma'am i'm fine. It's sweet of you to worry about me but honestly i'm not as fragile as Luke makes out. You on the other hand look a bit flushed, can I get you anything?"
She just stared at me.

"Luke you must have been a saint in your past life to get this girl. She's wonderful." "Thanks.....er ma'am?" She hasn't told me her name yet so i'll have to work with ma'am. "Oh my god i'm so sorry. That was so rude of me, you probably hate me now. I can't believe i've messed this up. The mother of my future grandchildren hates me." GRANDCHILDREN?!? Hold up. Jack wrapped an arm around her
"calm down love."
"Calm down, calm down you're telling me to calm down. You can sleep on the couch tonight how's that for calming down? She might keep my future grandbabies from me. Is that what you want?"

He was drowning so I threw him a lifeline
"ma'am I don't hate you. I can assure you, now please take a breath and we can start over. I'm Alexandria and you are?" She looked like a kid at christmas.
"I'm Sandra and thank you. You're an angel."

"Well that was interesting."
We had "the talk" with Luke's parents. It was so funny, Zach was traumatised. Bonnie was as red as a tomato. Aaron and Luke just rolled their eyes. Me? Well I had to drink a load of water so I didn't laugh. Yes I know i'm childish.

The boys started complaining, saying they wanted to go for a run. So we're heading to the woods.

'If you go down to the wood's today you're sure of a big surprise... '
Talk about a twist in the Red Riding Hood fairytale, going into the woods with a bunch of big, bad wolves.

"How the hell did you do that? No one and I mean no one is allowed to call him Jack. I can't believe you talked to him like that. And, and you lived to tell the tale. Let's not talk about Sandra. Did you see her, she was all flustered and you got her to calm down. YOU. You saw what happened when her MATE tried to calm her down. You really are an angel."

This went on for the entire walk. Zack would not shut up. Bonnie and Aaron occasionally joined in on his rant. Luke whispered in my ear
"see you had nothing to worry about. They loved you. You really have a way with my pack. You always seem to calm others down, I can't wait to get you flustered." He finished with a wink.

Finally we're here. I don't know why it had to be here. Why couldn't we wait at the edge?
"So what's going to happen ?"
They began taking off their shirts. Just like yeah, sure BAM. Bonnie and I screeched, covered each others eyes and turned around. They laughed at us. I'm sure if we stayed looking at them then we would have two pissed off mates and one Zach with an even bigger ego than a few minutes before.

"Can we plan first please."
"Just cause you wanna look at your mate's abs Bon Bon."
"I am not ashamed of that Lexi" she leaned in
"at least I can admit it." I stared at her in shock.

So we turned around and stood in front of us were three shirtless guys. Two of which growled. SEE WHAT I MEAN.
"Ok what am I gonna do? You know seeing as i'm lacking in the whole wolf department." They just chuckled. I'm glad they find it so funny.
"I'll stay with you princess." Wasn't he the one who wanted to go for a run?
"No Luke you need a run, you need to leave your wolf out before you loose control. Plus Lexi and I have some talking to do."
"Yeah yo-"
"Girl Talk" they all grimaced. What did they think we were going to talk about? Girls do not just talk about periods. Sure it's a huge thing in our lives but it's not the only thing we talk about. Most of the girl talk is not what guys suspect. It's like we turn into complete guys.

Luke walked up to me. "If you need anything just shout. My wolf will be on high alert because you're out here. Any sign of danger you call me ok. Anything. I mean it princess." It's been a long time since i've had someone worry about me and really care for me. He turned to face Bonnie
"Bonnie I mean it. Do not let anything happen to her."
"Luke she's my Luna, she's your mate and she's my friend. I'll protect her with my life." I put my hand on his cheek and turned his head so he was facing me again.
"Luke I survived the Military. I think i'll be ok. Now go."

Bonnie walked over and gave me a side hug. The boys were about to take off their pants when Luke and Aaron seemed to remember we're standing right in front of them. So they looked up then looked at each other. Zach hasn't a care in the world. He was whipping his pants off like there's no tomorrow. But stopped as soon as Luke and Aaron growled at him. We just laughed and turned around.

The boys have been gone for like an hour and a half. Bonnie and I have been singing, playing truth and dare. We somehow managed with only two people. We've also been talking. It's like we've been friends for years.

"So how are you really taking all this? We're alone. You can tell me" she said as she rolled on her stomach and watched me.
"Honestly I love it. It's like a fairytale. I'm not scared because well i've seen humans do unimaginable things. If anything it's humans you have to watch out for."
"So have you and Luke kissed yet?"
"BONNIE"
"what if you can't tell your girlfriend then who can you tell?"
"Girlfriend?"
"Yup we are now in a relationship. Deal with it." Only Bonnie.
"We haven't kissed."
"You mean you've slept in the same bed. You know you are mates. You know you're our Luna and You've met his parents. But you still haven't kissed?"
"Exactly" she was just staring at me, not even blinking, just staring.
"HAVE YOU SEEM HIM?"
"Yes."
"Damn girl you have more self control then I do. When I found out Aaron was my mate I couldn't ke-"
"NO BONNIE STOP"

The sound of leaves rustling caught my attention. Bonnie was right beside me. We stood back to back so whatever it was couldn't surprise us. I faintly heard Bonnie mutter "rogues" under her breath.

Within the blink of an eye all I saw was fur. Zach, Aaron and Luke had jumped in front of us in wolf form. They were growling.

Three wolves emerged from behind the trees. This is becoming a regular occurrence. I think they were talking in growls and snarls. Bonnie Hugged me and whispered.
"Don't look they're shifting and they'll be naked. The last thing we need right now is Luke going apeshit because some guys were flashing his mate."

She let go of the hug, I was really curious. No one's talking. They're just staring at each other. Bonnie pushed me forward.
"Go, he needs to know you're ok. And keep him calm" so I walked up, he grabbed me and sniffed my neck.

"Looks like Mr Lover boy found his mate. She's a pretty one as well boys. I bet she's a lot of fun." I knew that was not going to go down well with Luke so I moved my hand so it was under his shirt. Hoping that the skin on skin contact would calm him a bit.

"Oh she's human as well. I've never had a human but I heard they're wild." He gave me a wink and I wrinkle my face in disgust.

At this point I can literally feel the hatred pouring out of Luke.

"If I were you i'd leave." They all looked at me confused. Most girls in my position would be cowering in fear but i'm well composed.
Mr. Greasy Peodo sneered at me,
"I'm not scared of him darling. I quite like it here, what makes you think i'd leave?"

I cleared my throat. "Well I couldn't help but notice the private property sign. This classifies this little unwelcome visit as trespassing. You may have a god complex and believe you're better in the supernatural world but what you should fear is the judicial system. After all possession is nine-tenths of the law and this land belongs to this pack."

They all looked shocked.
"You know you're one of a kind "
"So i'm told"
"come on boys let's go"

With that they left. That's right they just got lawyered. Honestly I had no clue where I was going with that. I only know what i've read in books and it doesn't have a quick solution for this kind of situation. So I did what I normally do, rambled until either I make sense or they're confused.

I'm really getting tired of people just staring at me.
"Either you snap out of it right now and pull yourselves together or I will try to find my own way out of this forest alone with rogues around!"
Well desperate times call for desperate measures.
Sure enough they snapped out if it and I was put on Luke's shoulder 'in case I thought about going through with it'

We got to the house about 5 minutes ago and i'm starving. Luke has been avoiding me since we got in, he's hiding something.

Bonnie and I were left to order the food while the boys checked on "pack things"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note :

What do you think Luke is hiding?

Vote, comment, follow, eat pizza

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

728 53 37
**Sequel to 'Blonde Wolf of the Brown Haired Beauty'** **Book 2 in the Beauty Series** Normal- adj.- conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or exp...
2.3M 67K 51
Amelia Davis is 20 and she's apart of the Moonlight pack. She has already shifted and she hasn't found her mate yet. This doesn't worry her because s...
358K 11.1K 30
"My body and my wolf may want you but my brain and my heart don't." I said, proud of my words. "They will." ~•~•~•~•~•~ Weird, clumsy, smartass and b...
75.4K 2.3K 33
I feel his lips on mine like the were ment for each other.it feels like the whole world has been waiting for this moment and it's just us in this wor...