Love... What Bullshit!!!

By Navya_Mishra

Two unknown people... Both incomplete in their own ways!!! Will they be able to complete each other?? Fill i... More

Part 1
Characters
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18:
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35:
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
😡😡😡
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Question!
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Hang in there...
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Thanks!
Epilogue!
There?
New Story Alert: The Fall...

Part 67

9.2K 1K 439
By Navya_Mishra

Okay so day before yesterday, I was already done with this particular update. But right as I was posting it, some crap happened which somehow resulted in about half of the update disappearing right in front of my eyes🙄🙄🙄🙄 So I unpublished whatever small part was there and had to write the rest all over again (not that I m complaining coz the second version, according to me, turned out to be better). But apologies for the trouble and I seriously do hope u all love this update as much as I do......

Before starting with it..... A really big Thank You to all of u for the amazing response in the last part. I hvn't got time to respond to ur comments yet but that's the first thing I m going to do after posting this up... Thank u very very much for the tremendous love!!!
-----------------------------------------------

Some situations in life are so strong that nothing else matters alongside it. Everythings else either feels like to pause or to pass into the background, resulting into only one single thought in our mind.

Its not necessary for these situations to always be a negative one, but if it is then these turn out to be the most dreadful memories of our life.

Minutes turn into hours, hours turn into days and all u have in ur head is that one hope to move out of this situation into something better. Maybe that was what Manik kept on thinking as he sat there by Nandini's side, kissing her forehead for about the hundredth time since the last few days.

He didn't know why, but sitting there and holding her hand was the only thing that was getting him through these days. And even though he could do anything to have her hands get all warm and normal, for now he was fine with those cold ones as it gave him a signal that she was still there, still with him.

It has been 5 days since that dreadful accident, 5 days for Nandini to be in the same state.
"Apart from her broken ribs and dislocated shoulder, she has a massive injury on the back of her head. I m surprised she even made it to the hospital. Even though we have managed to stabilize her, no amount of drugs can take away the unbearable pain from her. We have put her on the medically induced coma, to protect her brain from the trauma, all we have to do is wait for a few days and give her time to heal."

These were the exact words by the doctor as he had informed Manik about Nandini's condition giving a start to the longest 'few days' of his life. And now after 5 days, the doctors finally announced that they were taking her off coma.

He was sitting by her side, holding her hand in his, waiting for her to finally wake up. After what seemed like forever, he finally saw her blinking her eyes open as she winced because of the bright light, taking in his attention.

Manik immediately sprung at his feet as he whispered to her carefully,
Manik: Nandini...

Nandini blinked a few more times before adjusting to the light as her gaze shifted towards Manik. Her face was blank, without any emotion visible except for pain that she must be feeling, but Manik panicked at that blank expression to a whole new level.

Manik: I swear to god, I m gonna kill u if u say that u don't know who am I!!
Manik said slowly, his tone showly mockery but the furious beating of his heart told another story all together.

A laugh erupted Nandini's mouth, turning into a groan within a single second at the pain that she felt.
Nandini: Ma... Manik!

Manik: Shh shh.... Relax babe! Take it slow..
Manik said getting anxious on seeing her in pain.

Nandini: W...Wa.... Water...
Nandini shuttered in her throaty voice, not beibg able to speak clearly.

Manik nodded at her leaving her hand as he moved to fill up a glass of water. Closing his eyes for a minute, Manik took a deep breath, of relief, of nervousness, and all the more of love. Nandini moved to sit up straight only to groan again at the pain as Manik rushed towards her helping her sit, resting her back on the pillows. He helped her drinking water and kept the glass aside. He pressed the button to call the doctor and took a seat on the chair beside her before entwining his hand with hers.

Manik: How are u feeling?

Nandini: Everything hurts!! Specially my head.
Nandini replied back to him, and noticed his expression blank as he kept on staring at their entwined hands not looking up at her.

Nandini: Manik I-

She was interrupted by a knock on the door as the doctor entered the room.

Doctor: Good afternoon Mrs. Malhotra! How are u feeling?

Nandini: Hello doctor. My head hurts a lot....

The doctor nodded at her and checked her vitals, before speaking up again,
Doctor: Ohk so would u like to tell me what happened? How much do u remember?

Nandini stayed silent for a second before her eyes welled up in tears,
Nandini: That dream... Voices! I tried to stop them. It wouldn't stop. I left the house.... I was feeling dizzy because of my fever from yesterday. I drove somewhere, it was all blur. Those voices and that horn.... And everything went blank.

The doctor saw Nandini panicking as Manik held her hand tigher, calming her down.

Doctor: Relax Mrs. Malhotra. Ohk so I see u remember everything.... Its good! Now u should know a few things....
The doctor said cautiously before glancing at Manik, who nodded at him.

Doctor: U had a pity bad accident. U broke 3 of ur ribs and ur shoulder is dislocated. Apart from that there was a massive injury on ur head, it was near ur vital brain parts because of which we had to put u on coma. Its been 5 days since the accident!

Nandini's eyes broadened at his words as she turned towards Manik, to find him looking at her intently trying to read her expressions.

Doctor: Now u r absolutely fine. U just need to have proper rest, giving time to ur injuries to heal back. We'll have to keep u here for a couple of days to be sure of ur progress and then we'll let u go.

Nandini: Thank u doctor.

As soon as the doctor moved out Nandini turned towards Manik.
Nandini: I.... I'm sorry Manik!

Manik: Tell that to me when u mean it Nandini...
Manik said to her softly, keeping his face blank as he looked down at his phone.

Manik: Everyone is here.... I'll let them come in and see u!
He spoke up as he got up from his chair.

Nandini: Manik..
Nandini called out for him making Manik stop in his way as he spoke up,
Manik: Don't push it nandini... Take it slow! I'll send them in.

Nandini sighed at the closed door after Manik moved out. She tried to wrap her head around everything that the doctor told her when Nyonika and Harsh entered the room. Nyonika rushed to her side, pulling her into a hug.

Nyonika: Ohh dear u scared us!

Harsh: Careful Nyonika u'll chok her...
Harsh said noticing the pain on Nandini's face, as Nyonika broke the hug.

Nyonika: Ohh I m so sorry.... I m just so glad that u r finally up!

Harsh: Don't u dare pull on such a stunt on us ever again baby girl....

Nandini: I won't...
Nandini replied softly smiling at them.

The three of them sat and talked for a few minutes before they left. Nyonika told her that she'd be back with dinner later and kissed Nandini's forehead telling her to take care. As they left Aliya entered the room alone, as she also hugged Nandini tight before taking a seat by her side.

Aliya: U seriously pulled on something shocking this time girl....

Nandini: I m sorry!! I know it must have been quite bad.
Nandini said looking down at her lap, feeling guilty.

Aliya: "Bad... Gosh, be thankful that u didn't see Manik's condition. He was frantic that morning trying to find u.... He kept on telling us that u weren't fine and stuff, until we got that call telling us u were here. Some college students had saved u, pulling u out of the car before it busted up, and just listening to them telling it, Manik broke down so bad.

I mean, I hv known that guy all his life and never have I ever seen him show his emotions so clearly. He was literally crying and shaking right in front of all of us, even those students there.

Like seriously, the guy hasn't left ur side at all for the last 5 days, he hardly ate, he hardly talked. All the sleep that he had was those occasional naps right on this chair, holding ur hand.

Nyonika aunty and Harsh uncle to hv been super worried for u.... Uncle too didn't attend any work all this time. He even cancelled some of his extremely important deals, all he said was that he couldn't concentrate while u were here.

The media has been going crazy on our asses. They spotted us here on the day of the accident and rumors started flying. Above all Manik has been such a mess so no one else could even tell them anything. None of us has ever seen him in such a mess, it was actually scaring. He was almost like a walking shadow. He just-"

Nandini: Call him.....

Aliya looked up to see Nandini crying by now as she kept on rubbing her palms together frantically.
Aliya: He has gone to see the doctors, he will be back soo-

Nandini: I don't care where he is.... Plz call him here Aliya. I need to talk to him!
Nandini said again this time more urgently making Aliya get up immediately.

Aliya: Ohk Ohk I'll send him in, just relax!

Nandini: Plz.... Send him in! No one else, just him!!
Nandini said making her nod as she left the room. Aliya reached outside to see everyone else waiting and asked,
Aliya: Where is Manik?

Cabir: With the doctors... Why??

Aliya: Call him... Call him back right now, Nandini is going frantic she wants to talk to him right now!

Cabir immediately called him and told him to come back. 5 minutes later, Manik came running towards them and asked them what happened when aliya simply told him to go inside. Manik nodded at her and entered the room only to find Nandini crying on the bed.

Manik: Nandini...
He spoke softly as he attempted to move towards her only to be stopped as she held up her hand.

Nandini: No no... Don't come near me!

Manik: Nandini...
He repeated even more softly this time as Nandini wiped off her tears.

Nandini: Why??

Manik: Huh!!

Nandini: Why Manik? Why are u doing all this? Why is everyone doing all this? I don't deserve it. I don't deserve any of this.... YOUR Parents worrying themselves off for me. YOUR Mom crying for me. YOUR Dad putting aside his business for me. YOUR Friends putting me before all their work. YOU sitting her the entire freaking time to make sure I m not alone when I get up. Why didn't u all just fucking leave me alone in here? That is what I deserve!! That is what I m used to.... Being Alone... Not having anyone to care for me. I don't deserve all this care from all of them... And especially from You! I do not deserve any of this, I m-

Manik: Shh shh shhh.....
Manik said interrupting her as he moved towards her and sat on her bed, cupping her face in his palms.

Manik: U deserve it all... And u deserve much much more than that! These are not just my people Nandini, these are Our people. Its OUR parents, OUR friends.... And above all, I have every right to care for u above anything else in this world. In fact, its my duty to do so.

Nandini shook her head at him, taking his hands away from herself.
Nandini: I don't manik... I don't!! And u r not even helping me doing all this, if anything u r just making me feel even more guilty. Guilty that between all this care, I can't even bring myself to be truthful to them.... To be truthful to you!!

Manik: Truthful?
Manik asked confused making Nandini nod as she turned to look at the other side, avoiding his eyes on her.
Nandini: My father just didn't die on an accident Manik.... It was me.... I was the Reason that he died!! I was in there disturbing him while he drove. I was in there not listening to him when he told me not to. I was there when the truck came in front of us out of nowhere. When he could save himself, but he chose to ignore that as he fiddled me off my seat belt and pushed me out of the car. I was there when I saw the car burst up in front of me with his voice crying out my Nandini. I was the reason that the Man who loved me more than anything in this world, lost his life. I am the reason that my Mother lost the love of her life, and is not no more than a bitch. It was all me Manik... It was all my Fault.

Manik: U were freaking 4 Nandini..... U can't blame urself for it. It was an accident!!
Manik shouted at her, making her turn towards him.

Nandini: He told me to stop Manik... And I didn't! It was my fault.

Manik cupped her face again, forcing her to look at him as he spoke,
Manik: It was not ur Fault.... U hear me, it wasn't ur fault at all!!!! And u deserve everything that is happening around u. All these people are ur family. I m ur Family, u accept it or not but everyone here genuinely cares for u and would do this a hundred more times if required.

Nandini: This wasn't the plan... U were supposed to leave me! U were supposed to leave me alone like everybody else.... How can u be so selfless? Why don't u hate me by now?

Nandini said crying harder now making Manik hold her face even more firmly as he removed her tears and made her look at him into his eyes.

Manik: I can't leave u Nandini.... I can never even think of letting u go! Because even though I know u r not ready to hear this, even though I know this is not the best setting to tell this to u. But I LOVE U!!! I LOVE U more than I ever thought was possible...

Nandini's eyes broadened at his words. Shocked as well as surprised at what he was saying, while Manik continued,
Manik: I have Loved u all this long waiting for u to reciprocate my feelings.... And even though I know u Love me too, I will wait as long as u want me too.....

Nandini: No... No!!

Manik: Yes.... I am madly and completely in Love with You Nandini and no matter what u think u are, no matter what u think u deserve, U r stuck with me Loving u all My freaking Life. And I m not letting u go.... Not at all, at least not until u show me that u have somewhere better to be.

Nandini sat there numb after his confession. Her tear stained eyes fixed onto his, not even blinking for once. To say she couldn't believe it would be an understatement of the century. Manik kept his hands on her face, trying to gauge her reaction only to come out blank when they heard his phone ringing, breaking their eye lock.

He pulled the phone out of his pocket and picked it up,
Manik: Yeah Mukti!

He heard her reply whatever she wanted while his eyes stayed on Nandini before finally saying back to Mukti.
Manik: Yeah... I'm coming. Hang on!

After disconnecting the call, he stood up from her side and spoke up,
Manik: They need me outside for something... I'll be back soon! Rishab has been waiting to see u from quite a long time, would it be fine for me to send him in or u need sometime alone.

Nandini shook her head at it and replied in a hoarse voice.
Nandini: No, I'll meet him now...

Nodding silently at her words, Manik turned around walking towards the door slowly. He held the handle pulling it halfway before stopping again as he closed it back and walked towards Nandini and spoke up urgently,
Manik: I know u r probably gonna hate me for this, or even slap me for doing so, but I just can't stop myself anymore from doing this...

Nandini's eyebrows frowned at his words trying to comprehend what he was saying but all her thoughts jumped out of the window as she felt his hands on her face again and his lips slammed against hers.

Her eyes broadened in surprise as Manik kissed her. It was a soft kiss, probably his way of pouring out all his Love for her, as he held her face with at most care, making sure not to hurt her in any way. His soft warm lips moving over hers in proper sync.

Even though Nandini didn't respond back to him, she couldn't help but close her eyes, giving into his love, letting him have her the way he wanted.

The Love, the Passion, the Care that she was feeling through that single kiss was more than what she ever imagined herself getting.

Manik broke the kiss after almost forever, resting his forehead on hers as his eyes too stayed closed as he held her face softly,

Manik: Mrs. Nandini Manik Malhotra..... I Love You! I love you so much that just the thought of loosing You, makes it difficult for me to Breath.....

-----------------------------------------

Why do I hear, many of u shouting "Finally!!" out there...😜😜😜😜

The most awaited moment... The confession!!!

Pour out comments out here guys!! How was it?

Was the long wait worth it??
(plz say yes😂)

Any predictions on what could happen next? Where do u guys see them going from here??

P.S::: Ur at most patience of waiting for every successive part ends here.... I know I hv been a shitty writer just for making u all wait for so long before every part and u have been the most amazing readers to not turn me down with all list of curses everytime.....

As many of u know, the major reason for me not to be regular, was my placements that were going on from quite some time. But I hv a small piece of good news for u here, (well apart from the confession of course) ur beloved writer (i hope i m a beloved one atleast) now has a Job. I got placed in wipro😍 and am now finally free from that anormous mental pressure known as placements.

Be ready for regular updates every 3-4 days. And thank u all for being so supportive.

Lots and Lots of Love,
Navya😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 704 22
Story of incomplete love of nandini from college Story will start from present time (means fab5, navya and nandini become successful in life) where a...
310K 26.1K 48
Hey guys... This is the first time I am writing a story I am writing a story on manan 8 years everything changed for two best frnds What will happen...
257K 15.1K 28
Speaking of Arranged Marriage people often think it doesn't work! Tons questions obviously arise :- How can two strangers spend their rest of lives...
182K 11.1K 23
A love story of two friends who live together from childhood ....But in teens we all get differences ......So will their teenage become the reason of...