13 Reasons Why Damian Wayne I...

By Ash0245

Damian was happy and bright young man. Well that's what everyone thought at least.. But in reality he is a yo... More

Reason 1 - Beaten
Reason 2 - Trust
Reason 3 - Neglected
Reason 4 - Kidnapped
Reason 6 - Bullied
Reason 7 - Drugged
Reason 8 - Appearance
Reason 9 - Blamed
Reason 10 - Alone
Reason 11 - A Villain Thats A Friend..
Reason 12 - Stolen And Sold
Reason 12: Stolen And Sold -Part 2
Reason 13 - Toxic Relationship
No More Reasons...
A Villain Family..

Reason 5 - Forgotten

4.7K 134 30
By Ash0245

Narrators   P.O.V
Today was a special day. Not like any other! Today was the day that Damian had a Piano recital. He had been practising for months on end, non stop. He even stoped being Robin as the Piano recital was more important to him at this current time. His father and brothers had promised to be there to watch him tonight. This excited the teen, he was over joyed to say the least. No words could explain how happy he was. It was probably the first time in a very long time that he had felt this way towards anything.

3rd Person     P.O.V
It was the day of the Piano recital around morning to be exact. Damian had only awoken around 20 minutes ago and he was already practising on the piano. No one knew what time he would get up to practice or what time he would stop practicing and go to bed, it was all a mystery to them. They would wake up to the lovely sound of piano, to get back from patrol only to go to bed hearing the piano.

Something Alfred had to fall on drag Damian to bed as he had fallen asleep on the piano.  But no one cared enough to tell him to go to bed or eat, they just couldn't be bothered or they just like the sound of the piano, after all it did bring some life to the manner as no one but Damian knew how to play it.

As Damian was peacefully playing piano his brothers and sister decided it would be fun to bully and discourage Damian on the day of his recital. "Wow Damian your really good!" Tim says to Damian as he walks into the room.

Damian stoped playing and looked up and over to Tim. "Thanks!" Damian says with a small smile. "Jk! I was joking! I don't actually think your good!" Tim says while leaning on the piano with a shit eating grin. "Oh... I'm sorry?" Damian says kind of confused why he was even apologising when he did nothing wrong. "Tsk tsk tsk..." Jason says while walking over to Tim. "Little brother... oh little brother..." Jason says while shaking his head at Damian. "W-What?" Damian asked now very confused. "You don't know when to quit do you?" Dick says popping out of nowhere and putting his hands on Damian's shoulders. "Grayson?" Damian says while trying to turn around but dick stoped him and put a lot of pressure on Damian's shoulders.

"Oh dear Damian. Look what you have done! You have put us in a big situation here... what ever will we do with you?" Kylie said while walking out from the shadows. "G-Grayson! Stop your starting to hurt me!" Damian says while finally pushing dicks hands off him and standing up, completely ignoring Kylie's statement.

"What's gotten into all of you?!? Why are you all acting so weird??!" Damian said while backing out of the corner they made for him. "Oh don't worry little D! We only came to give you a little advice for your little show tonight!" Dick says. "It's not a "show" it's a piano recital!" Damian says while putting his hands on his hips. "Call it Whatever you like. Whatever makes you sleep better at night I guess." Kylie says getting sassy.

Narrators    P.O.V
Damian's step brothers and sister started to insult Damian about him playing the piano non stop. They keep yelling at him for so long that Damian became completely numb to it. He didn't flinch when they raise their voice or through their hands up in the air. He only stood there taking in all there harsh words, unable to block them out or stand up for himself.

After what felt like years of them yelling at him they finally stopped and went off to find Alfred as they had some how got hungry from yelling so much. Damian just went back to playing the piano like nothing had happened, blocking out all outside noises only focusing on the piano and it's rhythm.

3rd Person    P.O.V
~Later that day. Haft an hour before the piano recital~~
"Master Damian. Are you ready to leave sir?" Alfred said while softly knocking on Damian's door. "Yes I'm ready. But may I ask you a favour?" Damian said while opening the door to his room. "What would you like me to do for you Master Damian?" Alfred asked nicely. "Could you tie my tie for me? I'm having a little trouble." Damian says before walking in front of Alfred so he could tie it. "Of course!" Alfred says before quickly tieing the tie for him. "You look good Master Damian." Alfred Says once the tie is tied and he could get a good look at Damian's outfit.

He was wearing a white dress shirt with black trousers, vest, tuxedo jacket and black shoes. He topped off the look with his black tie, a while handkerchief, some cufflinks and studs
( who knew there was so much stuff that went into a tuxedo! Like dam!!! I had to look all this stuff up! )

It wasn't long till Damian was in the car and on his way to the piano recital. As Damian was watching the world go by out the window a question came to mind. "Pennyworth, father and the others are still coming. Right?" Damian asked uncertainty laced all throughout his voice. "Do not worry Master Damian, your father has given his word that he will be there. He even said he will drive you home, but on the way you and your brothers will go out for dinner." Alfred said with a reassuring smile. This pleased the young boy very much. "Oh cool! I can't wait! I'll tell you all about it when I get home!" Damian said while getting all excited.

Narrators    P.O.V
As the drive went on nothing out of the usual happened. They got there safely, Damian and Alfred said there goodbyes before Damian took off into the building and Alfred drove off into the night.

When Damian got into the main room he was quickly greeted by the other contestants. They were all very kind to him and showed him the respect he deserves. After finally making his way out of the crowd he made his way over to the front desk and signed himself in. He was given the number "10783" and was told he was going to be playing at 10PM this didn't bother him so he went over to the stands and took his seat and played some Flow Free on his phone while he wait for the recital to begin.

~Around 9:45PM~~
As he was watching the other contestants play he looked at his watch to see it was 9:45PM. So he started to make his way to the waiting room behind stage. Once he got to the door he was was greeted by the door man.

3rd Person    P.O.V
"Hey kid! You can't be back here. Go back to watching the recital." The door man harshly said to Damian as he walked closer to the door. "Oh um sorry sir, but I'm actually playing in 10 minutes. I'm Damian Wayne contestant 10783." Damian said while hanging him the form that verified he was in fact a contestant. "I'm sorry Mr Wayne! Go on ahead!" The door man said while opening the door for Damian. "Thank you! Have a lovely night sir." Damian said while walking through the door. "You too Mr. Wayne! And good luck, break a leg!" The man said before closing the door behind Damian.

As Damian walked around the room he could see the contestant before him. "Hello." He said politely to the young lady. "Oh umm hello" she said nervously. "I'm Damian Wayne" Damian said while holding his hand out to her. "I-I'm Cleo King. P-pleasure to m-meet you.." Cleo says nervously while shaking Damian's hand. "The pleasure is all mine, Miss King." Damian says trying to put the girl at ease. 

Time flys by quickly and it was now Damian's turn to play. Before stepping into the stage he said a quick "well done" to Cleo. And in return she said "Good luck Damian" he gave her a genuine smile before walking off onto the stage.

The crowd gave him s small clap as he walk into the stage and over to the piano. Once he was seated he started to play Liszt – La Campanella. The worlds most hardest song to play. But for Damian this was a piece of cake. He gracefully played it with ease, like he had been practicing.

Once the song was over he turned to the crowd and they clapped and cheered for him non stop. After a few minutes of them clapping and cheering he turned back to the piano and began to play his next song, Je te laisserai des mots - Patrick Watson.
His fingers glided across the keyboard as the song came to light. He himself was proud at how well he was doing. It sounded better than the original!

Once he stoped playing and turned to the crowd they went wild! The cheering and clapping could be heard from the next street down. Damian quickly stood up and took a bow before looking over that the audience. His eyes wondered over to the empty seats, where his family was meant to be. He quickly looked all around the audience to find his family but they were nowhere to be seen. He slowly started to make his way off stage as it was now the next contestants turn.

Once he was off stage and walking back to his seat he was constantly bombarded by people telling him how good he was, even some famous piano artists offered Damian an internship. But he was too stressed about his family not being here to concentrate properly so he would say to people "Thank you." Or "your to kind" before excusing himself. But for the people looking to do an internship with him he would say something along the lines of. "I am deeply honoured that you have asked me, but I'll have to get to you on that one." And then walk away.

After sometime of trying to get to his seat he had finally made it. It took longer than he had expected but he made it. "Where are you?" He asked himself while checking his phone for any messages or missed calls from his family, but there were none. He sighed deeply before putting his phone away and continued to watch the recital.

Narrators    P.O.V
Time starts to speed up for Damian as he was patiently waiting for the other contestants to finish. It didn't take too long as Damian wasn't to far from the end off the list. I had to only been at least 16 people that went after him.

After everyone had gone, 3 contestants were called up to the stage, Damian being one of them, Cleo and another girl named Angelica Greenstone being the other two.

As the 3 went on stage Damian was awarded 1st place, Cleo 2nd place and Angelica 3rd place. The crowd clapped happily at the results, while some of the contestants were a little sour about Damian wining, and not them. But it was to be expected. For 1st place Damian got a big trophy and a gold metal.

Once Damian had walked off stage and to his belongings he started to walk out into the car park hoping someone was there to pick him up, but sadly no one was. He didn't want to just take off and someone show up for him so he sat down on the side walk next to a tree and wait.

3rd Person P.O.V
It had to be at least 11:30PM that night. Damian had been waiting outside in the cold for about 20 minutes at minimum. "Father.. where are you?.." Damian whispered to himself. "You promised.. you gave me your word that you would be here... and your not!..." Damian said standing up frustrated that he didn't come. "This is so stupid!" Damian said while picking up his bag and walking off into the night.

After a good few minutes of walking Damian started to walk down the main road. On this main road there was a lot of fancy restaurants. One of them being the one he and his family were going to go to after his piano recital. "So much for a dinner out!" Damian said while he continued to walk.

Once Damian came up to the restaurant he was meant to go to he saw something out of the corner of his eye. It was... it was his family! "What the actual fuck?!?" Damian said stoping at the window and pulling out his phone. He then put in his fathers phone number and let it ring. "Come on... pick up.." Damian said to himself while watching his father.

"Hmm?" Bruce says while looking at his phone. "Who is it?" Dick asked while looking over to Bruce. "It's Damian." Bruce said as his phone stoped ringing and Dicks started to ring. "Let me guess Damian?" Bruce asked dick. "Yip it's him." Dick said while turning his phone off. "Hey what are you guys talking about?" Kylie asked Dick and Bruce. "Well Damian just called both of us and we were having a little talk about it." Dick said while rubbing his head.
The table went silent for a moment until the ringing of a phone could be heard. "Oh thats mine!" Tim said as he pulled out his phone. "It's Damian." Tim said looking up from his phone. "Don't bother answering it we are having a good enough time as it is." Dick said while leaning back in his chair. "Okie dokie!" Tim says as he turns off his phone and let's Damian go to voice mail. But as soon as he turned off his phone Jason's started to ring. "Oh my gosh!!! If this is Damian I'm going to flip!" Jason says while angrily pulling out his phone and looking at it. "Tim take it before I start doing things we will all regret!" Jason says while throwing the phone to Tim. Tim quickly turned if off and put it in his pocket to give back to Jason later. "You will be next right?" Dick said while looking over to Kylie. "Most likely." Kylie said back. They all wait for the call on Kylie's phone to happen but it never did. "Aww thats sad! He left me out!" Kylie said in a upset way. "Don't worry little sis! You don't need a call from him!" Dick said trying to Comfort Kylie.
They all quickly went back to eating and talking not realising that Damian is watching them from out side the window.

"What... what the fuck!" Damian said to himself as he was now really upset and mad at what had just happened. "This isn't fair!" He said while starting to walk back to the manner. Tears started to fall from Damian eyes as he realised just how lonely he was, and how he had no one. And just on queue it started to rain, covering up the fact that Damian was crying. To anyone walking by it just looked like the rain was on his face, nothing more nothing less.

Damian's    P.O.V
Once I had gotten back to the manner I was soaked! There wasn't apart of me not wet from the rain. As I slowly opened the door I expected to see either Pennyworth or father and my siblings but what I saw was none of them. Pennyworth must have gone to bed or must be cleaning somewhere. And my father and siblings must either still be at the restaurant or in there rooms. Either way I didn't care enough to stick around and find out, so I continued my walk up the stairs and to my room. Once inside I closed and locked my door before dropping my bag by my bed and quickly walking over to my bathroom.

I was too cold and wet to even think about cutting at this point and time, all I wanted to do was shower and get warm. And that's what I did. The warm embrace of the water let me slip away from the cruel reality i lived in.

After slowly getting out of the shower, I quickly got dressed and walked back into my room. I walked over to my bed and pulled out the trophy and metal and put them on my desk. I would have put them on my wall but at this point I was too tired to and was going to do it the tomorrow.

As I was about to walk to my bed I remembered my dairy. I quickly grabbed a book off my bookshelf. When I opened it, it revealed that the inside was hollowed out. And there was a book in the inside. I carefully pulled it out and put it on my desk.

I sat down in my chair as opened the book to a clean page. My pen started to flow along the page as I wrote what had happened today. I wrote about how my siblings were being mean and about how they "forgot" my piano recital and went out for dinner with out me.

I continued to write until there was nothing left to write. So I put the book back in the extra same place, so it looked like I had never touched it. I then started to walk over to my bed and climbed in and let the warmth guide me to a peaceful sleep.

Hello my lovely's!
I know it's a much longer chapter than what I normally do, and I hope your not mad about that. But it was hard because I had been planing on doing this chapter for some time and when I started to write it I forgot about how many words I was putting into the story, like I was only haft way through and already at 1000 words! Sorry for not posting yesterday! But I do hope you all had a good day!
Till next time my lovely's! 😁👌🤟🤘✌️🤛
Word count: 3056

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 20 10
Requests sent in the first page or if anonymous DM me! I don't judge! Please read the dos and don'ts list on the first page!
33.9K 2.1K 30
Dick is a man child but how will his family react to him becoming an actual child. How he got in this place he didn't know. Who are these people tryi...
55.6K 618 25
I wrote these at like fourteen. Do with that what you will.🤦 Most the first ones are terrible. The latest ones were written within this year. Becaus...
3.4K 52 31
After years of hating him because of his ego and his attitude, Mykie learns that Damian Wayne isn't who he seems. He hated her because of who her fa...