Avengers x Reader BOOK OF FLU...

Από RJCakes101

This is basically little episodes that occur after My avengers x wolf reader You don't have to read it to get... Περισσότερα

About you and This book
Your Replacing Me!?!?
Edible flower crowns? Choclate milk? And back pains for a wolf?
PART ONE: "Da Sleepover!" WolfSpider (Freindship) and The super soldier trio
PART TWO: "Da Sleepover!" WolfSpider (Freindship) and The super soldier trio
FLASHBACK: The first time you sleep with?
Your first bedtime with Bucky
Your First bedtime with Steve
Lesson learned part 1/2
Long chapter! Lesson learned 2/2
Attention Readers!
1/2 Happy Birthday Captain!
2/2 Happy birthday Captain
Avengers Headcannons + annoucenment!
A Sick billionaire and Sick as a Dog.
More Avenger Headcannons!!
1/2 Your second Full Moon
1/2 A training session Is A soldiers "Nightmare"
2/3 A training session is a Soldiers "Nightmare!" (Will have a part 3!!)
Final PART 3 A training Session is a Soldiers 'Nightmare'
After training Cuddles *Very FLOOFY MUCH LOFI*
Headcannons #3
2/2 Your second full moon
Y/n Your grounded! LONG CHAPTER WARNING
"Let's be your service dogs" {Nightmare/Panic attack}
GOT A QUESTION? LEAVE A COMMENT FAM
QUESTION ANSWERED (Closed)
QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY AVENGERS
1/2 Taking Care of a Wolf Pup
2/2 Taking Care of a Wolf Pup
EVEN MORE HEADCANNONS (Kinda crappy though)
Answering questions (OPEN TO ASK!)
..MORE HEADCA-...More headcannons (Mostly SAM, BUCK and STEVE)
Part 1/2 Your better off without them!
Part 2/3 Your better off without them!WILL HAVE PART 3
Final! Part 3 Your better off without them!
Part two FINAL: Winter Teaching 101: Camping Trip
(Funny Short) Scared?
A Falcon and Soldier's Blackmail
Prequel to The nightbefore.
And even more-Ya know what it is..here's the headcannons...
(Short Chapter) Late Night conversation comforts. (Bucky only)
Taking HIS side!? "Im gonna be your nightmare"
Your first Christmas..1/2
Your first Chrismas 2/2
Part 1/2 M-my...Tail and Ears!?
Request? Please read!
Part 2/2 M-my...Tail and Ears!? (LONG ASS Chapter)
Part:1 A Wolf's Winter Trick (S)
It's Okay to be afraid, But We're here
A Wolf's Winter Trick (S) Part 2/3
Got Sum HEADY HEAD HEADCANNONS 4 U
Bucky needs some love too! 🥺
A Wolf with two jelous soldiers. 1/2?

Part:1 Winter's Teaching 101: Camping Trip

264 7 2
Από RJCakes101

"Y/n I promise we'll be okay..." Steve hugged you throwing his duffel bag over him. Sam ruffling your hair. "It's not that...well I mean it is...it's just-" "You don't wanna be weft awone?" Sam said in a baby voice to you. "No! I don't want you to leave me alone with him!" The three of you looked

"Hmm?" He turned, Steve patted your shoulder "You'll make do..." He chuckled
Bucky took a bite opening the fridge pouring milk. "Yeah y/n it's not like I'm gonna bite you..." he raised a brow "you have!" He jugged his milk down "Well I drink to forget Don't I?" He grinned. "Please! Let me go! Who else is he gonna annoy if Sam's even going with you too?!" He chuckled As Bucky used your head an armrest. Your eyes went wide.

The elevator doors closed Steve smiling to Sam "N-No...DONT LEAVE ME!" The doors closing. "Hey!" Tony threw a warm bagel at your cheek. "It's too early in the morning for this.." He poured his coffee "Jarvis the donuts?" "They'll be arriving shortly sir.." "Nice!" He smiled "Hey who the hell drank all the milk?!" He reaches grabbing his cup walking backwards to his room shutting the door. "Wasn't me...!" You sighed. "Four days without Cap.." Tony smirked "I know a miracle isn't it?" He chuckled. "He'll be back before you even know it...like last time...." You rubbed your eyes seeing the clock. 6:22 "I'm going back to sleep...still to early for this..like you said..." you shifted wolf. "Fine, But I can't promise you they'll save you a donut...."
—————

12:30 pm
The door creaked. "Barnes have you see-"
"Damn I really thought you were y/n..." "Same.." Nat looked up from her phone grinning. Tony snatched the box. "Have you checked on y/n...She's/He's not in her room.."

He sat up the bed making a creak. "She's/He's not?" He thought for moment "I know where she/he is then..." He walked out of his room leaving the billionaire and the spy. "...So you weren't gonna tell me..." she shrugged.

——-
"Y/n..?" He looked seeing you human hugging Steve's pillow your face nuzzled in it. A light wheeze coming from your nostrils. He sat on the bed. "C'mon y/n it's been only a few hours...Now Your acting like a puppy..." You groaned he attempted to pull the pillow away but you made a noise. "Don't even growl at me.." "Then dont Bother me while I'm sleeping..." "Mmm...Your too wolf-ish today...Maybe this is the time?" "Time for What?" "Remember how Steve wanted me to take you for a Hunting lesson? This is a good time!" "I'm feeling clingy...not..Wolfish!" You whined "Let's go camp! C'mon y/n! we can go out to where snow is and I'll finally be able to tell the recruits a good story about training a wolf..."

He grinned "...hmm No thanks.." you went back to sleeping. Bucky cocked a brow. "You wanna go?!" You jolted a little "No!" "You wanna go for trip!? You wanna go for trip and walk!?" You shifted. "Let's go come on!" You hopped off the bed.. he smirked your tail wagged you shifted human embarrassed. "I hate when you do that! Im not going Bucky!" You pouted "If you don't go I'm gonna send Sam the video of you and the toilet!" Your face reddened "That. Was. One. Time!" He shrugged smirking "Your choice..." you sighed "....I'm only going cause we have nothing else better to do!" He nodded "Right.."

"Let's go with that.."
—————- Next day
"Okay lets get this over with.." You dropped your belongings and equipment by his door.. he chuckled looking at you.."Y/n it's not a mission...Well not till sunset that is.." he smiled grabbing your bag. "C'mon lets get in the car...We're doin' this the old fashioned way.." he kissed your cheek. You sighed waving to Tony. "See ya in few days.." He smiled "alright...and hey don't be afraid to tell him how you feel..." you nodded walking towards the car ——-soon already on the road making making talk with you...

"-I knew better And I should've asked him before I ate his nachos...but he technically said yes...." he talked to you while your elbow rested against the door you looked out. "Listening.?" "Huh? Yes! I'm listening...." he sighed "y/n I'll never understand how you can be a wolf and yet you don't care for this trip.you should be excited..." "It's not that, I do like the outdoors it's just...something else...." he hummed in response.
—Hours later "We're here wake up pup...." you looked at your phone "No service-hey!" "No tech! We came out here to leave it there..." He tossed your phone. "Look around..."

Your eyes lit up "It's beautiful...!" You slid your foot in the dirt playing with your fingers. "Well?" "Hm?" "It's okay...go crazy..." you chuckled you ran shifting wolf running in the tall grass your paws splashing in the water tail wagging happily.. sniffing the air. You rolled into the grass wiggling. He chuckled kneeling down rubbing your neck. "Let's go hire up..that's where we'll be sleeping and hunting.." "What about the tent all that's here is a tarp...?" He scratched his neck. "You gotta be kidding me...buck"

"WERE GONNA FREEZE OUR ASSES OFF!"
He scoffed "There's a thing called a fire y/n and we can't always rely on using tools like a tent-"
"OH YEAH Your right I forgot the army didn't have those in your day!" Your ears twitched he yanked your tail annoyed you yelped shifting human throwing a twig at him. "Don't pull!" He threw it back missing "c'mere!" You ran up the hill shifting your paws crunched the ice his arms wrapped around you.. tackling you with a grin you shifted human trying to push him off but he had you pin with his right arm. "Hey look where my arm is.." you saw his left hand completely dug underneath the snow.

Knowing what he was about to do. "D-dont! Not on my stomach!" He covered your hand "wait! Look!" He whispered

"Nows your chance y/n...show me what you got!" He whispered you shifted standing still you turned to Bucky give you a nod as the deer stood still listening all was quiet.. a twig snapped your eyes met with the deep stare till it ran "Quick don't let it go!" You pounced pinning it in the snow.

Your eyes met with it again.. waiting for you to bite it's neck.. "y/n? Y/n watch out!" The deer wiggled and charged at your side bucking you into a rock. You whimpered shifting human you held your side. "Y/n are you alright?" You wiped your eyes sitting up away from him. "Yeah..don't worry about me...self healing remember..." you smiled. he stared at you worried "U-I'm gonna go grab the wood..." "Pup we don't have to do it now we can still go...and.." he saw your sad expression.. "Want me to help you practice your knife throwing?" He pulled his knife out along with another. "You brought mine?!" You softly smiled taking it "mmhm" he ruffled your hair. "Of course!" He smiled "Now watch your alpha show you how it's done.." he stuck his tongue out grinning flipping it.
————

7:34 pm
"It's getting dark now..what do ya say we go get the wood? Together?" He smiled his breath being visible to the cold "okay!" You smiled walking beside him. "Careful now..Don't trip.." he held your hand you chuckled "Don't worry I'm not that inexperienced..." You looked seeing two paths "Im gonna go right!" You shifted running wolf "O-okay But Don't go too far y/n remember huntings in season....so stay away from the camp sites!" "I know I know.."
——- 30 minutes later The soldier had returned now dark with no light but the stars and well lit fire

he was now pacing around his boots matching with his previous footprints his hand resting against chin wondering what's taking you so long... he turned his head quickly hearing footsteps. "Y/n?" "It's me.." he sighed relived deeply muttering a thank god. His expression changing to a glare "Where the hell have you been!?" He heard a sniffle..

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

979K 15.7K 200
This is my very first shot at writing this sort of thing online, so apologies if it starts off as crap. I'll be sure to add any warnings ahead of tim...
13.5K 189 67
marvel cast and character one-shots! ☆ no smut ☆ not taking requests ☆ there are indeed memes in here please be kind!! my writing has improved since...
122K 2.6K 27
I apologize I haven't seen Iron Man/The avengers in a LONG time </3 (I have no idea what i'm doing ;3)
76.3K 1.5K 21
A bunch of random Avengers/Marvel oneshots, based on photos I found on Pinterest and ideas from friends, or my own ideas. Mostly fluff, some angst, N...