𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘮...

By softlyiridescent

"I guess I am your good luck charm, huh?" {Beverly Marsh x Female OC} {It 2017: completed} {It 2019: complete... More

good luck charm
Mixtape
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Epilogue
Act Two
Chapter 2.2
Chapter 2.3
Chapter 2.4
Chapter 2.5
Chapter 2.6
Chapter 2.7
Chapter 2.8
Chapter 2.9
Chapter 2.10
Chapter 2.11
Chapter 2.12
Chapter 2.13

Chapter 2.1

4.3K 127 98
By softlyiridescent

Chapter 2.1:
27 Years Later
□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□

Maya woke up in a cold sweat, her heart beating out of her chest. She racked her brain to try to remember anything that happened in the nightmare, yet nothing came back to her.

She lifted the covers over herself and slipped on some slippers.

Maybe some water would help. She thought. Her feet began carrying her to the kitchen.

Her eyes glanced at the pictures lining the wall as she walked down the stairs. She averted her eyes at the final picture when pain flooded her heart.

She wasn't ready to face the pain the photo brought yet.

She yawned as she flipped the light on in the kitchen. Maya walked over to the cabinet and pulled out a cup.

"Maybe I should just have some wine.." She mumbled to herself, staring at the sink. "No, too early for that shit."

She took a sip of her water, spilling it over herself when the shrill ring of her phone interrupted the silence of her apartment.

"Ah, fuck." She hissed as the now wet material began clinging to her skin.

She wiped her wet hands on her sweatpants and picked up the phone.

It read unknown with a phone number that she didn't recognize below it.

"Hello?"

"Is this Maya Bennett?" The voice said on the other end.

"Yeah? Who is this?" Maya was confused, the voice sounded vaguely familiar. Very vaguely, though.

"It's Mike."

"Mike...?" She said, her eyebrows furrowing. The name was familiar, but she couldn't quite place it.

"Hanlon. Mike Hanlon. From Derry."

"Oh, god.." She whispered to herself, her heart rate beginning to increase, "Mike, pl-"

"IT's back." He said, cutting her off. "How soon can you get to Derry?"

"Oh, fuck." Maya hissed as the glass slipped from her hand, smashing at her feet. "What do you mean?"

"Remember the pact, Maya. We all have to come back. I've already called the others."

Maya felt her heart increasing even more as her her breathing quickened.

"Maya? Hello?"

"Oh, god.. oh, god.. oh, god.." Her blood ran cold and tears flooded her eyes.

"Maya, when can you be here? We need you here as soon as possible."

"Uh.. T-Tomorrow.." She mumbled, her vision becoming hazy.

Mike said something again, but she couldn't understand what it was.

Beeping filled her ear, signaling that he had hung up.

The phone slipped from her hand, crashing to the floor below.

Her hands gripped the counter and the world began going dark.

"Oh, god.. no, why? Come, on.. oh go-"

Maya's eyes rolled into the back of her head. Her hands began to lose grip on the counter as her body fell to the floor. Her head bounced against the tile floor as her blue eyes shut.

~~

Now entering Derry, Maine.

"Ah, shit." Maya mumbled, "No goin' back now.." Her eyes quickly adjusted to the bright lights of the town she remembered so dearly, but yet remembered nothing at all.

She pulled her clean white convertible into the restaurant that Mike said to meet up at.

Her heart rate increased as she parked the car. She wondered if Beverly would show up. She had missed her for what felt like an eternity after she left.

Maya stepped out of the car as she remembered how she felt when they were together all those years ago.

The bell rang as she entered the restaurant. Her eyes glanced around the room, until a woman came up to her.

"Looking for Hanlon?"

"Uh, ye-yeah. Yes, I am."

The woman smiled, "Right this way."

She began leading Maya towards the back of the restaurant where she could hear laughter and bickering.

She stepped into the area, a smile forming on her face when she saw her old friends.

"Maya?" A man asked, standing up slowly as his eyes fell on her.

"Eddie?" She asked as her head fell to the side. "Holy shit, Eds. You look great!"

He laughed and nodded, "Yeah, it's me."

She laughed with him and reached forward to pull him into a hug, "Wow. You got taller."

"And you didn't." He smiled, his brown eyes wrinkling in the process

"Oh, fuck off!" She rolled her eyes teasingly, "Where's everyone else?"

"They haven't gotten here yet." Mike explained, taking a sip of his drink.

Maya smiled at the man, "Hey, Mike."

"Maya. How have you been?" She pulled him into a quick hug.

"I've been..." Maya trailed off, scratching her arm, "Fine, I guess."

She continued her conversation with the pair, waiting for each of the Loser's to show. Her heart beating just a bit faster each time she heard the bell.

It wasn't Beverly.

It was Bill. Then it was Ben.

She wondered when Richie and Stan were gonna show up. She had missed Richie. The pair of friends lost touch after highschool. In fact, they all did. It made Maya sad. She had thought they'd be friends forever. Especially with Richie. She never thought that their friendship would fade, and not in a million years did she think they'd meet again like this. Maybe at a highschool reunion, but not like this.

The bell rang again, interrupting her thoughts. Maya's head turned to see who it was, and part of her hoped it would be Beverly. The other part of her hoped she didn't even show. She wasn't sure if she wanted to see her again. Maya didn't know how she would act around her anymore. She didn't know if she would want the horrors that were sure to overtake the group in the near future to see her.

A shocked smile crossed her face as she took in the sight of who it was standing there.

"Richie.." She mumbled under her breath, The conversation she was having with Bill fading out of her hearing. "Oh my god.."

"Maya. 'Sup, hotstuff." Richie greeted, a sly smile on his face.

"Richie.."A smile crossing her features as she took steps forward to him, "Wow. You look different."

"Twenty seven years will do that to you, won't it?"

She laughed with a shake of her head, "Yeah, yeah it will, won't it?"

Richie nodded, "Yeah.."

Her eyes scanned his face, "I've missed you, a lot."

She pulled him into a tight hug. Her arms wrapped around his torso and his slipped around her waist.

She took an inhalation of air as her eyes shut. He still smelled the same as he did when they were kids.

Finally, she pulled away, "It's so good to see you again."

"Yeah, you too." He smiled, his eyes having the same twinkle.

Even in this moment, she couldn't stop the thoughts pressing at the back of her mind.

□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□

{ Word Count: 1147 }

{ A/n: First chapter for the second part is up and im so happy and excited to get it to you guys! }

{ Edited: No }

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 1.4K 12
UNDER EDITING ❝𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠❞ [𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚍] 𝘝𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘥𝘨𝘦𝘴, 𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 �...
1M 9.8K 148
richie stan bill eddie ➪ [complete]
29.1K 1.4K 16
all she needs is candy, books, and miss marsh. ──── © blushingmartell, 2019. march 27th 2019 ─ august 29th 2020
93.7K 2.3K 60
▂▂▂ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ IN WHICH richie comments on eddie's instagram post, and they become internet friends OR two celebrities start talk...