A Vampire Will Never Hurt You...

By ellemelxo

When Gerard gets bitten by a vampire named Frank, he became one as well. Not knowing why Frank chose him, or... More

A Vampire Will Never Hurt You...Maybe. (MCR fan fic)
One Hell Of A Hangover
Back So Soon
Vampire Rules
Discoveries
Old Enemies, And A New Student
Lost And Found
Standing up, Taking Down
Two New Students
Story Time
Feel.

Secrets

338 17 5
By ellemelxo

Hello everybody. Here is another update. Please comment vote, fan. Carry on. :) - Elle

~

GERARD'S POV

I really don't know what came over me, but when Frank grabbed Elle's hand, I did the same to Mel. I always liked her but that's why I could't be around her. I would drag her down with me. She's too good to be dragged down to my level. But when I grabbed her hand, all the feelings I had for her just came flooding back. I don't think I can just ignore her anymore. Wow, that sounds so corny, but it's the truth.

 Melissa and I had stopped walking. I was so lost in thought I forgot I was still holding Mel's hand. I started to gaze over at Mel, her interesting, hazel eyes looking into mine with pleasure. "Melissa, can I ask you something?''

''Yeah, anything.'' She said, sounding really sincere.

''Are you still mad that I just kinda left you and Elle a couple years ago?" I spit out and asked, twisting my face in an uncomfortable expression.

Maybe I shouldn't have asked because I'm really scared of the answer. What if she's still mad? Would she have agreed to come if she were mad at me? Wha-

''I could never stay mad at you, Gee." Mel said, snapping me out of my thoughts. ''But Elle on the other hand is still pissed.'' She said with a small nod. Elle was never very forgiving, so I'm not too stunned. Wait, where exactly is Frank and Elle? They were walking together...

''Mel, did you see where Frank went?" I questioned while looking around, getting worried.

''They both went to look at comics. We'll meet up with them later.'' She replied, sounding calm and casual. That's a public enough place. I don't think Frank'll do anything, but if he tries, maybe Elle can take him.

We walked into the music store, I spotted an extremely familiar looking afro around the rock music section. Ray turned, saw me and Mel and waved at us to come over. It was nice to see him, he's a rad guy.

''Hey Gerard. I didn't see you at school today, what happened?'' He asked, some amount concern in his voice.

''I decided to take the day off.'' I couldn't really tell him I got turned into a vampire, now could I?

''Oh, playing hookie, cool. Well who's this?" Ray asked looking at Melissa with a friendly smile. He put back a CD he was previously looking at.

''I'm Melissa. Nice to meet you.'' Mel smiled sweetly and stuck her hand out. Her hand was no longer in mine, making me want her hand back as soon as it left.

''I'm Ray.'' He said, shaking her hand with a strong grip.

''So, are you friends with Gerard and Frank?'' Melissa asked, her eyebrows drawn. Oh shit. Frank doesn't actually go to my school, that was just an excuse.

''Uh... I just met Gerard yesterday when he ran into this store. I don't think I know a kid named Frank.'' Ray said looking confused, sliding his hands in his jean pockets.

''Umm... he just moved here like, two years ago.'' I said quickly, hoping that this subject would drop.

''Really? Because I'm on the student council, we help welcome all the new students and I've never heard of anyone named Frank.'' Ray said, still looking puzzled.

''Oh. I guess you'll have to meet him then. Maybe you'll recognize him.'' Mel chimed in, putting a piece of her short dark hair behind her ear then putting her hand in her jacket pocket. Her olive green jacket fitted her nicely.

''Mel, I think Ray probably has better things to do.'' I said, hopping Ray actually does have better things to do, it's not a good idea that he should meet Frank.

''No, to be honest, I was wasting time until my parents get back from there business trip tomorrow. So, I guess if it's ok, I'll just hang out with you guys.'' Ray let out a hearty chuckle.

'That sounds good. They're probably done at the comic book store by now, so lets go find Elle and Frank.'' Melissa said, grabbing my hand, I rejoiced in her touch as she pulled me out the door.

Oh God. Frank, please don't say anything stupid.

ELLE'S POV

What the hell does he mean about Gerard's secrets? Is he back on drugs? alcohol? Did he tell Mikey unicorns aren't real? Okay, I was joking about the last one, but really, I hope it's none of those things, especially the last one. Last time we tried to tell Mikey unicorns weren't real, he covered his ears and didn't speak to us for a month. It was pretty bad, but still a little funny.

Just then, I saw Gerard, Mel, and some guy with an epic afro walk out of the music store. Gerard was looking really nervous for some reason as he kept staring at Frankie.

''Hey guys, Frank, this is Ray, he goes to our school.'' Gerard said, shifting nervously from foot to foot.

''Hey man, nice to meet you. I can't believe you've been here two years and I've never heard of you. If you don't mind me asking, where'd you move from?'' Ray said sticking his hand out for Frank to shake.

''Oh... uhh, I moved up here to live with my grandma. I'm from New York.'' Frankie said, but it sounded more like an unsure question.

''Nice. Well I'm Ray, nice to meet you.'' He introduced. He seems like a sweet guy.

''I'm Frank.'' Frankie said finally with a smile, shaking Ray"s hand.

''Ray's going to come hang out with us if that's alright.'' Mel said while looking around at all of us with an approving expression.

''Yeah, that's fine." I started. "Gerard, what's Mikey up to?'' I haven't talked to Mikey since we stopped talking to Gerard. Mikey was always fun to hang out with.

''I think he's at home.'' Gerard said with a shrug.

''OK, then first we'll go to your house and get Mikey, then we can all hang out for a while.'' I stated my plan. I didn't even wait for an answer, I grabbed Frankie and started running back to Gerard's house.

I got up to Gerard's door and noticed it wasn't locked, so I just walked in, not wanting to, but letting go of Frank's hand and leaving him outside.

''Mikey!'' I yelled while stepping into the house, slamming the door shut behind me.

''Mom? Is that you?'' Mikey said, then came around the corner, walking down the stairs.

''Nope, sorry Mikes, it's me.'' I smiled widely at him. His usual poker face actually broke into a smile for once. He was still as tall and scrawny as ever.

''Elle, you haven't been over in like... years.'' He said, walking up to me with an elated look on his face.

''Yeah, well believe it or not, me and Melissa miss you Mikes. Wanna come hangout with us?" I asked him. His smile grew bigger. Mikey nodded his head so fast his glasses moved out of place on his face.

''Then let's go." I began with a smile. "Frankie's outside and everybody else is still walking here.'' I said, trying to motivate him to move faster.

''Frankie? Who's Frankie?'' Mikey said while adjusting his glasses so they sat on his face in the right position.

''Your brother's friend from school, he's like 5'4, black hair with tattoos and piercings.'' I described. Now that I think of it, I have no idea how Frank can have tattoos when he's only 16. Whatever. It's not a big deal I guess.

''Umm, Elle, Gerard doesn't really have any friends from school. No one really likes him, or me for that matter at school. We don't like anyone there.'' Mikey said, rubbing the back of his neck, an embarrassed expression on his face.

''What are you talking about? Frank's been here all day. And if Gerard doesn't have any friends, then what about Ray?'' I asked.

''Wait, Ray? The guy with the afro? He and Gerard have never talked before, and I think I'd know if I saw a kid who looked like that 'Frank' you described.'' Mikey said, looking at me like I was crazy.

''Ok, well do you wanna hang out with us or not?'' I proposed, cutting to the chase.

''Sure, why not. Let's go.'' He said, both of us walking out the front door, the cool, misty air collided with our faces. Everybody had already got back from the store, they all stood as a group. Mikey and Melissa said hi right away, smiling like mad and enjoying speaking to each other again.

''Hey Mel, can I talk to you for a bit?'' I asked while I approached her.

''Sure. Of course." She said, peeling away from Gerard and Mikey, walking a little ways up to me.

''Wait, not here Melissa, in private.'' I wrapped my fingers around her arm pulled her over, out of earshot of anyone else around us.

''What's up, Elle?'' Melissa asked, looking concerned.

''Do you get the feeling Frankie and Gerard are hiding stuff from us?" I blurted out. I need to know if she feels the same way.

''Now that you mention it... yeah, I kind of do." She admitted. "When me and Gerard were in the music store and Ray wanted to meet Frank, he started to get really jumpy.'' She finished.

"And when Ray asked Frankie where he came from, he was stuttering and stumbling over his words like he didn't know what to say.'' I told her what I observed.

At least I'm not the only one who thinks they're hiding something. Me and Melissa think a lot alike, so I'm not too surprised that she thinks they're hiding something too.

''Oh yeah, and when I was talking to Frankie, I asked him about Gerard, and he said that Gerard has more secrets than I think. What do you think he meant by that?'' I said sternly, looking back on my conversation with Frank.

''I seriously have no clue. You don't think that he's doing those... things again do you?'' She said with an uneasy expression.

By things I knew she meant drugs and booze. Poor Mel looked like she was about to cry. I know she cares deeply about Gerard and it would kill her if he got hooked again.

''Mel.'' I began, giving her a tight hug, ''I'm not sure, but I intend to find out soon.''

We departed from the hug and Melissa nodded.

"Me too." She spoke with a strong voice. So now we know for a fact something is definitely going on with Gerard and Frankie, but what?

~

MELISSA NOTE! -

Hello guys! I hoped you enjoyed reading this chapter :) Revising and editing this story is really fun for me. Thank you to every single beautiful person reading this story. :) Love you all!

Vote, Fan, Comment :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366 64 21
Frank is a blind teenager who stars school in New Jesery after being homeschooled all his life. He meets Gerard, He helps Frank. Frank finds out Gera...
15.9K 576 39
Most of the time, you have no idea what people are going through. You purely Base your judgement on how that person acts or how they look like. You d...
370K 19.2K 38
Mikey Way gets bullied by Frank Iero and his friends, being the butt of all their jokes. But what nobody knows is that Mikey has a brother named Gera...
2K 109 12
Frank Iero, an outcast at his school, is bullied constantly and hates his life. Frank wants to die, that is until he meets Gerard Way, a new kid and...