just a ghost

By jminafics

"𝖢𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗒 π—π—‚π—π—Œ, 𝖨'𝗆 π—ƒπ—Žπ—Œπ— 𝖺 π—€π—π—ˆπ—Œπ—." In which Park Jimin falls for a ghost who'... More

casts.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.

eight.

355 70 66
By jminafics

"J-Jeongyeon unnie," Mina turns around, seeing Jeongyeon looking at her with a sad face.

"Come here," she says. Mina slowly walks to Jeongyeon but not until she pull her into a hug.

"It's hurt, doesn't it?" Jeongyeon asks.

Mina stare at the space. Was it hurt? It does hurt. Mina pulled away from the hug.

"What do you mean, unnie?"

Jeongyeon smile sadly at Mina, "you like that 'ice cream sundae' right?"

Mina frown, "what?"

"That guy who can sees you earlier are the guy you accidentally kissed with, right?" Jeongyeon asks.

Mina keep quiet. "I've told you to stop following me around, unnie."

"I can't,"

"I know your memories is much important. Cause you need to know how you died." Jeongyeon added.

"It's doesn't important anymore, okay? It's have been ten years." Mina suddenly says.

Jeongyeon hold her both shoulder, "listen, Mina. Stop being greedy. If you think I'm mad that you're almost fall in love with a human, you're wrong. I'm happy. I'm actually happy that you can feel the feelings of being loved. You deserve this all and stop saying like that."

"Unnie.." Mina's voice cracked.

"I want you to stay strong. Just for yourself. So, you can remembers it and you can feels loved, okay?" Jeongyeon look into her teary eyes.

"I was trying," Mina says.

"B-But, it's still hurt."

"First love does hurt."

-

"Mina, you're here," Jimin smile when he sees her finally home.

She just smile.

"Where did you go anyways? You're gone since lunch and you're back at the dinner time." Jimin ask.

Mina just shrugged and goes to the living room. Jimin frown, "are you good?"

"Why did you ask me? I'm always good being left alone." She says.

Understanding the situation, Jimin laugh awkwardly, "I'm sorry, Mina. She──"

"Nah, I don't need your sorry. Just shut it," Mina cuts him, watching the tv.

Jimin stare at her, "you're upset."

She didn't say anything but focused on the tv. He sigh at sat beside her.

"I'm really sorry this time. I just can't reject her offer cause she already sees I'm alone there." He says.

"Yeah, you're always sorry but you keep doing it," Mina look at him.

"Plus, you can't reject her offer, cause you like her." Mina added.

"W-What? Tsk, I don't like her. She's just pretty that's all." Jimin stutter.

Mina smile teasingly and look at the tv, "you have some work with your hyungs tonight, isn't?"

"Oh, yeah! Oh my god, I forgot!" Jimin stood up, going to his room to change.

Mina just chuckle and look outside the window. I need to stop thinking something sensitive.

"Oh, also, you need to come with me, Minari." Jimin suddenly says.

Mina look at him while frowning, "Minari?"

"Yes. It's my nickname for you~ Let's go?" Jimin smile and offer his hand to her.

"Sure, chimmy."

-

"Look who's late." Hoseok says while putting his hand on his hips.

Jimin chucked, "I'm sorry, hyung. I almost forgot about this."

"You almost forgot? Who remembers it for you?" That question from Jin has make Jimin silence.

Mina looks at Jimin who's trying to find a sense answer. She glare at Hoseok. He's a hyung but such a brat.

"M-Myself of course." Jimin stutter.

Hoseok smirks, "it's Jessica for sure,"

"Wait, who's Jessica?" Jin confused. "Our new member, remember?" Namjoon says from behind.

"And also, Jimin's crush." Hoseok added.

"Hyung, stop it." Jimin's face gets serious. Hoseok laugh.

"Yeah, our Jiminie act like this when she's not around. But when she's around, you treat her like she's the only want here," Hoseok tease.

"I agreed." Mina silently says.

"Stop saying like that, hyung. I act like that cause she's a girl."

"A girl that you like?" Hoseok keep teasing.

Mina roll her eyes, feeling regret follow him. She pops inside the school while the three guys were still fighting.

"It's getting darker inside here," Mina mumble softly.

She checks around, trying to make sure everything is okay before the guys gets in. But, then, she sees a familiar guy, looking at her directly when she looks up.

She gulped. "Shit. Why is he here again?"

"Nice to meet you, again?"

"What do you want." Mina asks but still managed to look calm.

"You obviously. You aren't a ghost," the guy gets closer. (theguyisaghosttoookay?) "But a soul that have been gone for a years." He smirks in front her.

"Stop talking shits. People can't see me, of course I'm a ghost." She fights back.

The guy laugh like a maniac, "of course! Peoples can't see a soul, babe."

"Shut up!" She kicks him in the chest, making him being thrown backer, and making a loud bang.

"W-Whats that?" Hoseok stutter. Even though he's not inside yet, he still feels scared.

"Namjoon, check it!"

"I didn't see anything! It's just a loud bang. So, stop fighting and go check it." Najoom informed.

Without hesitation, Jimin ran inside after knowing Mina isn't besides him. This stubborn girl, she should have stayed beside me.

"Oh, you pick a fight? Or, did you bring that weird human again?" He says but Mina still can sees his smirk.

"Don't bring him up here."

"Well well. A soul like a human? Interesting." The uy pp in front and behind her, making her turning in a circle.

"I don't like him."

He stops in front, "well, yes you does. A soul still have heart. Isn't like a ghost." He pushed her hardly, making her falls to stairs. From being at the 3rd floor, now she's at the 1st floor.

She groans. Holding the pain she had.

"It's hurt, isn't? Ghost can't feels anything, sweetheart," He smirks.

"Say goodbye and die peacefully." He added.

Since Mina is weak, she has nothing to do but closed her eyes tight, just to feel the big kick from him and she wil disappear.

But, she still can't feel the kick yet. Slowly opening her eyes, seeing a savior.

"J-Jimin, w-what are you doing?" She weakly asks.

Jimin ran to her after fight that evil spirits, he holds Mina up, "why are you so stubborn? Just stay beside me. Don't leave. Please, I begging."

Mina looked at him. He was begging for her to stay. She was laying on his lap. Just closed your eyes and you will be gone forever.

"I'm not going anywhere."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 1.8K 45
"What in the world-" my eyes widened seeing the same Korean-speaking man in the field before. "Please don't panic!" he pleaded, stepping towards me w...
47.8K 2K 20
⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE ||⚠️ "If there...
9.6K 493 10
"𝖨'𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 π—π—π—ˆ 𝖼𝖺𝗇 π—π—Žπ—‹π—‡ π—’π—ˆπ—Žπ—‹ π—π—ˆπ—‹π—…π–½ π—Žπ—‰π—Œπ—‚π–½π–Ύ π–½π—ˆπ—π—‡." \\ bookone of his target. In which Myoui Mina was in a t...
5.9K 262 9
[Edited] ============Short Story=========== When a bet with friends goes wrong. '' You are just a bet.'' '' But why me?'' '' For revenge.'' '' I hate...