Pokemon: The Queen of Kalos

Autorstwa ZenithSSawyer

(Ash x OC) All is well for our heroes, Ash and his friends, continuing on their Kalos journey. However, after... Więcej

A Race to Prove Oneself
A Champion and a Blob
Team Rocket!? Again!?
Through the Storm
Reunited Just in Time for a Gym Battle!
The Pledging Tree
A Showcase Debut! Wait...
The Three
So... Many... Pokemon!
Old Friends! If you can call them that...
Pokemon of the Sisters
An Oasis of Surprises!
A Bit of High Voltage for the Soul
Forgetting stuff again? Really!? At least we know more about our not-dead m-
A Disguised Helper!
Trouble on the Other Side
Lumiose: The City of Opportunity- and Disaster!
Sawyers Reunited! Sorta.
Big Skies
House of Memories
Making Our Way!
A Moment of Lumiose Victory
A Concert Beyond Your Wildest Dreams!
Just Smile and Wave!
A Surprise Parting Gift!
Eggs!
Scary House!
A Fashionable Favor!
A Fairy-Type Fray, Part 1
A Fairy-Type Fray, Part 2
A Series of Sharp Cracks!
Raising the Little Ones!
Find Them.
Team Rocket Gets Blasted Off Again
The Battle With Beedrill Boy
Getting Ready for the Big Show!
Baking Contest
Freestyle Round is a Go!
A Familiar Face
Strengths and Weaknesses
A Flowery Meadow!
Troubling Twins!
Friends in Anistar
Teaching Trust!
Triple Tag Battle Madness!
Head vs. Heart
A Late Start and a Warning From the Future!
A Psychic Showdown!
Night Whispers
Caveat of the Stars
Anistar Epilogue
Squishy!
Z
Team Flare is becoming worse than Team Rocket by the minute
A Save, a Call, and the Start of a Battle!
A Battle of Bonds!
Mages and Madness
Quilladin's Battle for Love!
A Little Bit of Teamwork
A Rescue, A Message, and An Embrace!
Ninjas and Old Friends
Welcome (Back) to Ninja Village!
How Much You've Grown: The Brothers Battle!
Hero of the Village!
Under Attack
Chaos and Capturing
Mission Save the Chief!
Victories, Festivals, and Farewells!
A/N!!!
Couriway Showcase!
The Search for Squishy!
The Pyrokinetic and The Girl
Preparing for the Dance!
The Ball! And a Battle!
A Concert For The Ages! And a Family Reunion!
Meetings and New Beginnings!
Ash vs. Sawyer, Rematch!
Early Ambushes and a Blazing Battle!
Miscellaneous Bonus Scenes 1
Zygarde Unrest and the Last Princess Key
Conflict Resolution, Sister Royale Style, and a Shocking Festival!
Constitution of a Transformation
Synchronicity
Former Champion Lends a Hand!
Training, Rivals, Realization
The Family Sawyer
[PLACEHOLDER] An Aether's Paradise, a Family's Sanctuary
100k Special- Meet the Author!
Finally Some Answers... And Even More Questions.
Ice and Snow
Heart to Heart
An Icebreaking Battle!
Master Class at Long Last!
Performing for the Future!
Disaster Strikes
Kalos Calamity

Opening Showcase

23.2K 274 98
Autorstwa ZenithSSawyer

A/N: Ash, Serena, Bonnie, and Clemont are on their journey through Kalos when they meet the Kalos Queen and Champion (who isn't Aria or Diantha!)

Let me know if you like it!!

~

"What's the big deal with this Pokemon Showcase thing?" Ash asked as he and his friends: Clemont, Bonnie, and Serena, as well as her acquaintance Shauna, began walking towards the Pokemon Showcase Theater.

"Only the Kalos Queen will be making an appearance! She's so cool, and one day I want to succeed her!" The brunette exclaimed, trotting happily towards the building. "Come on, we gotta get good seats before they're all filled!"

Serena shook her head at Ash. "She's so determined to be a performer, I wish I was as sure of my dreams!"

"Well, my dream is to become a Pokemon Master, and I have to beat all eight gyms to do that! Why couldn't we continue going to Coumarine City instead?" He complained, though she knew he didn't really mind the detour.

"Oh hush, don't you know? The Kalos Queen is also the Champion of Kalos!" She explained, which definitely caught his attention.

"Why didn't you say so!? Let's hurry up!" He ran after Shauna, causing the other three to laugh. Serena, Bonnie, and Clemont followed their friends inside.

~

"Zenith, you're on in five!" The showcase assistant said as he lightly knocked on the Kalos Queen's dressing room door.

Inside, she looked at the mirror one last time. Her shiny Gardevoir was adorned with a black bow in her hair, while her trainer was in a dress. It was white at the top, but the skirt was black and puffed out from her hips. Her honey blonde, pink-highlighted hair had just been brushed and had a similar black bow in it.

"Ready?" She asked the Pokemon, who nodded solemnly. Zenith smiled before standing up, stepping out of the dressing room with Gardevoir beside her.

They could already hear fans cheering, and she looked over to see the performers waiting in anticipation. They waved sheepishly at her, and she grinned back. "Good luck, everyone!"

The assistant lead her to the stage, where she could hear the full roar of the crowd. "Zenith, Zenith, Zenith!" They chanted.

She took the microphone off the stand and looked around. "It's a pleasure to be here everyone! Welcome to the Lagoon Town Pokemon Showcase!" As her fans cheered, practically screaming, Zenith grinned.

Tossing the microphone aside, she turned to Gardevoir. "Use Light Screen!"

A pink wall surrounded the two, and the Champion reached up to her bracelet, adorned with a red, white, and green stone. "Gardevoir, let's give the people a real show! Mega Evolve!"

Suddenly, the white-dressed Pokemon was enveloped in a rainbow aura, and when it settled, her dress and gloves were black, and her orange "heart" had opened up. She let out a joyous cry before beginning their routine.

The Mega Gardevoir used Psyshock on the barrier, making it explode in a wave of sparkling glitter. Then, she summoned Misty Terrain, filling the theater with a sweet scent and covering the stage in light pink mist.

A moon appeared over the two, and as Zenith began dancing gracefully around Gardevoir, the Pokemon reached up. The Moonblast settled into her palms before she sent it away over the audience, where it imploded to cover the audience in little stars.

Shauna, Serena, Ash, and their sibling friends were enthralled by the performance. She and her Pokemon are so in sync! Serena admired. I wish I could do that...

Zenith and Gardevoir ended the performance with the Kalos Queen being lifted into the air with Gardevoir's psychic power, where she spun, dress expanding around before she fell to the ground, sticking the landing beside her Pokemon.

The crowd roared with cheers and praise. "Wow! That was so amazing! She and her Gardevoir are stunning!" Ash exclaimed once it ended, clapping along with the others.

The Champion bowed alongside her Pokemon. "Thank you, everyone! Now, enjoy the rest of the show!" She and Gardevoir left the stage while the host, Monsieur Pierre, announced the next first performer.

~

"You did amazing, Gardevoir!" Zenith told her Pokemon as they removed their accessories.

"Garde, Gardevoir!" She responded, not that Zenith could understand her. The Kalos Queen held out Gardevoir's Pokeball, returning the Pokemon.

She changed back into her everyday clothes, trying to pick little star pieces from her hair, when there was commotion outside her door. "What is all that ruckus!?"

Then there was a knock, and the Showcase assistant was speaking again. "Miss Zenith, a wild Pancham has interrupted young Kayleigh's performance, and a group of trainers has gone out to deal with it."

"Thank you!" Zenith cried. So a little Pancham caused a whole scene? I should probably go make sure it's been taken care of so the rest of the performance won't be disrupted!

Grabbing the rest of her things, she exited the dressing room and walked discreetly out the doors. She looked around for a moment, trying to pinpoint where the Pancham and the group of trainers must have gone.

Then there was a victorious yowl from the left, so Zenith followed the sound. After turning a corner, she saw a group of people. One was a tall, black-haired boy with a red cap and a Pikachu on his shoulder, the next was a blond boy with circular glasses and a blue jumpsuit, and a little blonde girl was beside him.

Zenith guessed the yowl came from the final member of the group: a honey blonde, who was currently on the ground beside a Pancham and a Fennekin.

"Is that the Pancham that disrupted the showcase?" She asked, revealing herself to the group as she walked over.

Everyone's jaws dropped, but soon turned into wide smiles. "Y-You're Zenith Sawyer, the Kalos Queen and Champion! It's so nice to meet you, I'm Serena!" The girl on the ground introduced, nodding frantically, picking herself up a moment later. "I decided today I want to become a performer as well, and I caught Pancham just a few minutes ago!"

"Glad to know the lil' bugger won't be causing any more trouble in the future. Who are you three?"

The black-haired boy sheepishly smiled. "I'm Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town, and I want to be a Pokemon Master! That performance you put on with your Gardevoir was awesome!" He admired, taking in her deep hazel eyes and long, silky hair. "These are my other friends, my partner and best pal Pikachu, Clemont and his little sister Bonnie!"

As the yellow Pokemon waved at her, the younger girl, Bonnie, smiled up at the Champion. "And this is my friend, Dedenne!" The other mouse Pokemon gave her a cheeky grin, with large cheeks full of Pokepuffs.

"Aww, hey little guy. Where'd you get those treats from?"

Just then, Serena looked in her bag. "Dedenne! Don't tell me you ate all the Pokepuffs I baked this morning!" The Pokemon only shrugged and giggled.

"Well it's nice to meet you all, especially a fellow performer. The former Kalos Queen, Aria, started with a Fennekin, you know," Zenith said, the last part being aimed at Serena, trying to change the subject. "Another great trainer I know did, too, but she isn't much of a performer," she added, half to herself.

She beamed, and the starter Pokemon beside her mirrored this, already the sweet treat problem in the past.

"Anyway, I should probably head back. I just wanted to make sure Pancham wouldn't cause any more trouble. Bye!" The Kalos Queen said, turning around to walk back to the Showcase theater.

"Wait!" Serena impulsively said. Zenith turned back around.

"Hmm?"

Her face flushed, and she looked down. "I... I think the reason Pancham interrupted the performance was because he wanted to perform himself, which is why I caught him, so we could learn to perform together. He wasn't trying to start any trouble."

Zenith stared, deep in thought. These trainers seem kind and thoughtful towards Pokemon, empathizing with them instead of forcing them to work like tools, especially that Ash. Hmm...

She walked away without interruption this time, turning around after a moment to see them walking in the opposite direction. She was about to head back to the theater when something caught her eye.

That's Ash's bag! Oh no, he must have forgotten it! I'll have to hold onto it and return it the next time I bump into them!

~

So, that's the first chapter! What did you think, did you like it? Who's the other trainer Zenith referred to when she was talking to Serena? And how will our Champion return Ash's bag to him? Stay tuned to find out, and comment what you think!

 Goodbye for now,

 Zenith

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.4K 83 5
Follow Avery through Kalos with Sparks, her Pikachu, and, her boyfriend, Ash Ketchum with his Pikachu. Together, they meet new friends and Pokemon wh...
49.8K 764 40
If Leon vs. Alain, or the Tournament in the anime is not your cup of tea, why not read another version of the Masters 8? The story continues from Pok...
74.5K 1.6K 43
Transported across space and time, Ash's Kalos adventure comes to a halt when he wakes up... in the future? Meanwhile, Ash's rampage up the World Cor...
853 9 14
after Eclipse had become champion of Alola she wanted to go to another region and challenge the league there while also battling gyms, she'll meet ne...