✔ The Farmer who Changed Me 🍀

Per blinkingline

Being shipped off to her grandma's barn is definitely not the way Jennie wanted to spend her whole summer. 🍀... Més

Disclaimer
Prologue
Farm 1
Farm 2
Farm 3
Farm 4
Farm 5
Farm 6
Farm 7
Farm 8
Farm 9
Farm 10
Farm 11
Farm 12
Farm 13
Farm 14
Farm 15
Farm 16
Farm 17
Farm 18
Farm 19
Farm 20
Farm 21
Farm 22
Farm 23
Farm 24
Farm 25
Farm 26
Farm 27
Farm 28
Farm 29
Farm 30
Farm 31
Farm 32
Farm 33
Farm 34
Farm 35
Farm 36
Farm 37
Farm 38
Farm 39
Farm 40
Farm 41
Farm 42
Farm 43
Farm 44
Farm 45
Farm 46
Farm 47
Farm 48
Farm 49
Farm 50
Farm 52
Farm 53
Farm 54
Farm 55
Farm 56
Farm 57
Farm 58
Farm 59
Farm 60
Farm 61
Farm 62
Farm 63
Farm 64
Farm 65
Farm 66
Farm 67
Farm 68
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter - Daddy Day Care
Christmas Bonus Chapter

Farm 51

4.3K 193 37
Per blinkingline

This chapter is dedicated to Celestelikesdreams & LovelyLiskook, thanks for the upvotes 💞

🍀🍀🍀

"Finally!!" I plopped my body face down on the bed and propped my elbows to look at my boyfriend whom I haven't seen in ages! I'm exaggerating but it felt that way.

"Your schedule's done for the day?" He  was sitting on the bed with his legs straightened out as he leaned on the headboard. Pillow on his lap and a laptop on top of it. He was wearing his specs which was a turn on.

"Yes so please stop whatever you're doing? We barely have time together!" I whined. Our schedules were packed and clashed that we barely see each other. We're not even able to go home for the semestral break and second semester's right around the corner.

But I guess it was understandable. My friends could have been the one to come over but they're also busy over there especially byul. True to her words, she focused on her studies and didn't party anymore nor entertained but I think it's mostly because of her suitor. Yes! Our moon byul-yi is being courted by jung hoseok nonetheless.

The only chill person among us who has so much time in her hands is hwasa. But then again, it's hyejin we're talking about.

Taehyung closed his laptop and put it on the side then removed his specs, laying it on top of it.

"How was your project?" He asked, crossing his legs

"It was ok. I thought I knew everything there is to know about clothes. Boy how wrong I was." I grumbled.

"Sssst. I heard someone's been getting alot of attention from the boys though." He squinted his eyes on me.

"And girls." I smugly put my chin on my palm

"Uhuh. They can look all they want but they should know you're mine."  He pushed himself from the headboard and leaned down to give me a peck but I grabbed his face to deepen the kiss. He fell down and I giggled, looking away before his whole face crush against mine.

"Let's stay here for today please. Let's not go out and just call for take out if we need to eat." I begged as I crawled into his embrace.

"Cuddling it is." I grinned and he hugged me tightly.

"I missed you sooo much!" I mumbled, looking up at him and kissing his chin.

"I missed you too." We stayed like that for a couple of minutes, sighing in contentment.

"How are you coping up with the language my love?" I asked moving away from our hug to look at him.

"My love. My love from the stars." He said pulling me back to a hug making me laugh and avoid his hand

"I'm serious tae. Is it ok?" He rolled his eyes

"Of course my love. I'm a good boy." I laughed.

"I have no problem with understanding the language and I can answer questions so I think I'm good. They wouldn't have accepted me otherwise."

"True and I'm proud of you and by the way, back to previous topic, I'm not the only one gaining attention from the opposite sex and same sex alike. Aren't you dubbed as the the heartthrob of the agricultural department? Your name buzzes so much it reaches my department! Even jisoo's." He gave me a smig smirk and brushed his hair up.

"What can I say? I have good genes." I scoffed

"Do you know I even heard a girl say he can harvest me anytime and there's also a gay saying I bet he has chicken farm cause he sure knows how to raise a cock." I mimicked and he laughed.

"Those were good puns."

"Not the point." I said with gritted teeth.

"Everyone knows I'm taken." He shrugged

"Yeah that doesn't stop them sluts to throw themselves at you."

"They can be maked in front of me and I still won't give them a glance and hey, I can say the same about your admirers. You think I didn't see those sticky notes and gow many flowers were sent here? Chocolates are good. I can eat them." I laughed at his last remark.

"Everyone knows we're taken but not with each other." I pouted.

"We'll let them know next semester then."

"Promise?" I held out a pinky.

"Promise." He crossed his pinky with mine.

"So how's your studies?" I asked, leaning back to his chest.

We talked about a lot of things like our studies, our upcoming schedules. You should know we're currently jn our semestral break but even so, we're busy for upcoming projects and stuff for school.

"Hooray. We get to have the last two days of our semestral break~" note the sarcasm

"How about, you and I..." he intertwined our hands together

"..explore NYC those days?" He smiled at me

"Sounds like a plan." I smiled and so we did. With the two free days we have, we toured New York.

Visiting some of the popular tourist spots like the Central park. We enjoyed a liesure date there

We also went to the Statue of Liberty but we didn't agree with our poses. Psh. I was being serious but he was being wacky. It would've been ok if only we didn't ask a random stranger to take a photo of us. I forgot to bring my tripod.

"You're seriously not changing?" He looked at me blankly.

"What? I'm channeling my inner lara croft." I grinned as we strolled to the streets at night. We decided to wear something eye catching.

"And I'm channeling my inner Voldemort." He grumbled and I dramatically gasped.

"You spoke of his name! We're near the olympus." I dramatically held on to his chest

"You're mixing up Harry Potter and Percy Jackson." He deadpanned

"I'm not jisoo." I shrugged, moving away from him.

"Let's stop here. We can take a photo of the empire state lighting up for Brazil." I stopped a couple and asked them politely to take a picture of us which they happily agreed to.

"You're seriously just going to pose like that?" I raised a brow at him when he just stared sternly at me when we're said to pose for the camera, hands on his pockets

"Fine then." I posed at the camera as if to mock him.

"Thank you!" I smiled at the couple.

"See I look cute." I nudged him

"No, you look cold." I laighed and we continued to bicker about my lack of clothing.

"I'm tireeeed" I whined.

"We're almost there." I stopped walking making him stagger back cause we were holding hands.

"Get on then." I clapped my hands and got on his back as he bent down.

"Hurry up horsie!" He scoffed.

"Last time I checked you didn't know how to ride a horse."

"Oh but I can ride you." I whispered on his ear.

"Let's hurry then!" I laughed as he speed through.

🍀

A/N: If you guys didn't know, my third and fourth installment for this series is up. JinRene's The Handsome Hotelier and YoonSoo's The Sad Pianist 😊

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

41.4K 2.2K 57
Moonbyul had always been forward with boys, she just likes to have fun without the relationshit crap knowing she will have no time for it when she pu...
58K 1.2K 29
jennie x bts members one-shots. - [currently not accepting requests] all rights reserved © jenjentle
32.2K 2.2K 21
優雅 ┊ 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝓐. 𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘻𝘦 𝓐. 𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘼𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 🍙 ─ 𝒮 𔘓 ꞌꞋ ۪ ◌ ꕀ ׄ
304K 9K 55
"who knew that your current lover that you think is the one really isn't the one?" ever since the DNA era, taehyung's girlfriend irene has been actin...