The lies you tell

By thomasvn88

THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO lord knows missteps have been made lol. Don't judge too harshly. We all tell little... More

How did we get here?
WTF?!
If I have one more drink...
No love lost
Tonight
The darkest night of them all
New me, who this?
Allow me to Re-introduce myself
Find my love
New way of life
Broadcasting
Meeting of the minds
Lies/ Truths/ Realizations
New Allies
Mile High
Sun/ pain/ memories
Authors note
Where Life leads you
The chosen one
Brothers?
A Marriage Agreement...of sorts
A Wedding of Sorts
Demons and Redemption
The Hour is Almost here
Night
Reunion of sorts

Authors note

796 16 0
By thomasvn88

Hey, y'all, this is my first story on here. I used to write a lot but then stopped due to life. (Long story) But I am back and trying this out once again. I hope you all enjoy this story...
This story contains sex and violence...so if that's not your thing....this is your warning.
Please enjoy, don't steal. That's lame... this book is unedited. Please comment If you see any mistakes. Also, comment and let me know what you think about the story. I hope you guys can get into this story and come to love the characters. I will update as people are interested, so, please...
read comment share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 680 32
I couldn't have another person make me a promise they couldn't keep. I didn't want to do this anymore, this endless game of circling confusion. My m...
43.4K 2.9K 51
She's just staring out the window. I just stand and watch her not sure exactly why I'm here. She turns and finally looks at me. We stare into each ot...
23.4K 883 44
Insert from story "You have kind eyes." He said, holding my gaze. "You look innocent." That was on purpose. "Are you ever going to tell me your name...
42.4K 2.8K 27
All I want to do is make one decision for myself, but that's hard to do when you have parents like mine and have to follow the list. 1: Go to an all...