The Alphas' Treasure

Oleh YOLOwriting101

Danny's eyes met with the man he has not seen in four years. Yet in all that time he couldn't suppress the de... Lebih Banyak

𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒*

𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦

3.3K 132 62
Oleh YOLOwriting101

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺

***

"Such an audacious thing of you to do...coming to my home and asking me to speak to an Im. How dare you insult me so?"

Kingston had his arms folded in distaste, wondering how this would go in the end.

"You're the youngest of all the elders, so you should be honored we came to you first. Also..." Kingston opened the door of Valerio's home, watching as Danny walked inside with Milla in his arms.

Her eyes going onto Valerio who looked startled by the sight. Wondering who's daughter it was, until he got his answer at perfect timing.

"Daddy it is hot in here." She whined, and Kingston grinning as he removed her jacket. Folding her tiny jacket over his arm that made it look unnecessarily small.

"Valerio this is Dae-Jung's daughter, including mine. This is our daughter, Milla." He told her, and Valerio frowned in confusion.

"How does that work? You both never met!"

"Or did we?"

They both look at Danny who was just playing around, only for Valerio to glare at him.

"This isn't a joke-."

"I know I'm sorry."

"Don't interr-."

"I try not to..."

Valerio looked away from Danny so that he didn't embarrass himself in front of their daughter. He respected that they had a child and didn't want to profess his hatred before their daughter.

Walking to a couch he gestured for them to sit in front of them. The three of them doing so as Milla plopped between the middle of them. Giggling at how soft the couch felt.

"So soft."

"It's velvet. If you rub it too much it can become dirty so watch out for that." Danny informed her, and she nodded quickly.

"Mommy I like velvet now."

"Really?"

"Mmhmm." She nodded again, this time with a smirk.

Valerio watching the interaction that softened his heart...barely.

"I know you didn't come here just to talk. What do you both want?"

Kingston sneered, not appreciating the slight attitude.

"Watch yourself. Don't speak to Dae-Jung rudely or me rudely. I will gladly put you in your place, we need that to be known right now." Kingston stated harshly, and Valerio instantly chuckled at the statement.

"Going to speak to your elder like-?"

He stopped as Kingston just glared at him, and he looked away slightly. Valerio began to see that if he continued Kingston's aggravation would only grow greater. He didn't have time to deal with such a thing and sighed.

"Fine."

"Thank you. Would you mind informing me on what you know specifically?" Kingston asked Valerio, noticing him begin to frown.

"I've been told what everyone's been told. I was also alive when Andreas died, but I didn't know him personally. Did work with him, but we didn't start being friends until...a year from his death. I knew a little about him and all I can say is that he was very selfless.

"After everything he did for one person, one child - I should say-."

"Wait." Danny found himself saying aloud, Valerio setting his eyes on him.

He felt himself become nervous and wondered why he let such a thing get to him.

"So...a child. Who's child?"

"You both don't know about Magnus?"

Danny looked quickly at Kingston, shaking his arm as he faced back forward.

"Who's Magnus?"

Valerio looked at Kingston and saw him look interested too. He wasn't supposed to say anything since Etan knew more.

Etan and Denzell were the ones that knew the most.

"Magnus is Kawan and Andreas son. Andreas hid Magnus away to protect him from a man by the name of Joong Ki, yes... That sounds right."

Valerio narrowed his eyes at the ground, thinking more about who that man was.

"I think Joong was in charge to kill Magnus because of the power he possessed. To protect his son, he hid him somewhere and only Etan knows. Because the Ki legacy was to keep the Luna as the only supreme Luna. Not have any person live on this earth have the capabilities of a Luna. Or should I say...it's more to keep the legacy only of Im's. Not sure..."

"Well...what happened to Andreas?"

Valerio remembered that fateful day, becoming sick just thinking about such a thing.

1928

Valerio looked over at Andreas, noticing him hold on tightly to something in his hand. Looking over his shoulder to see Etan glaring at Andreas.

"Andreas you need to calm down. Do not do anything rash." Maynard rushes beside Andreas, grabbing his arm tightly.

"I am not being rash. It is either this, or risk Magnus life for forever. This ends now, trust me." Andreas inhaled slowly, his eyes filling with tears. "I am also doing this for Kawan... It will always be for him."

Andreas has to calm himself or he couldn't do this properly.

"Is it though? Kawan would want you to live for Magnus."

"I am living for Magnus! Depending on how this goes, I will either die or live on. If I die, Magnus dies safely and securely until someone is willing to find out his presence. He has the powers of a Luna, he will know when that time comes... I am not worried for him whatsoever. That is why if I die, I was meant to die."

Andreas turned around and grinned at the four of them. Going to Valerio first since he was the youngest of them all.

"Whatever comes, I insist for you all to not interfere. Especially thee, Valerio and Etan. I know I just met you, but thou are quite admirable. The world is changing constantly and I forget that I can say 'you' and 'your'. The good stuff... But I want to tell you that whatever comes of the future involving all of this...please be kind to them. Everything involving the Im's is a mess right now and I know Kawan would never let this happen.

"I love him and he loves me, we were Mates. I don't want any hate towards the Im Pack, even though it may seem like it is their fault. I am sorry for whatever is to come that is negative." Andreas hugged Valerio who began to feel himself cry.

Having to contain himself as Andreas pulled away and nodded at everyone.

"What I said applies to all of you. Especially you Etan."

All eyes went onto him as he refused to acknowledge his words. Andreas knowing he wouldn't abide by them.

"This is ridiculous! I cannot forgive them! They took away Kawan and did not give you a chance! I hate them all!" Etan yelled and Andreas nodded.

"You are entitled to your own opinions. I'm just...I'm just doing this for Kawan and my son."

With that Andreas turned away from them. Beginning to walk away as they all didn't know what he was being met with.

Only knowing that neither Andreas or Joong came out alive.

Present

"You have no idea what happened to them?"

"No. All there was was gold dust."

"I'm sick of that gold dust crap." Kingston snapped, remembering to keep his cuss words down and at a bare minimum. "So am I being told that someone killed them both or...? What?!"

Danny avoided looking at Kingston because this all began to scare him. He wasn't entirely sure on what to feel, but he knew they weren't good feelings.

"We don't know. It's uncertain, but they were never heard from again once a loud shriek left Joong. For Andreas it's debatable."

Valerio didn't want to think on it anymore as he took a deep breath. Missing Andreas even more now that he was thinking about past events.

"I am sorry...everyone has their opinions of your Pack Dae-Jung. Andreas told us to set that aside for Kawan and we completely did the opposite. I...I would be honored if you allowed me to help you both out in solving all of this. To solve this feud."

Kingston found himself smiling, looking over at Danny who had the smile fits too. The both of them hugging as Milla was in the center and got both of the hugs.

"Thank you, so much. I am very appreciative of this help, we all are." Danny said happily, nodding as he felt his eyes water. "So what I'm seeing is that every three generations someone from each family - ours - will be Mates? Destined?"

"Pretty much. Why do you think people tried to keep Andreas and Kawan apart? It's the same for you both, but somehow you both got together."

Danny looked over at Kingston, seeing him smirk at him mischievously.

"Don't look at me." Danny whined playfully, causing Kingston to snort.

"If you really want answers, go to Etan or Denzell. They'll definitely have what you need. If you can convince Maynard as well, it may become slightly easier."

They both watched as Valerio started warming up to them. Especially since he found himself wanting to get along with Dae-Jung. He saw how happy Kingston looked and he couldn't hate such a thing so much anymore.

He even realized that Dae-Jung wasn't so bad after all.

"This is so quaint! I never would have thought that this would end so positively! We all can now get along and who would've thought..."

"Yeah. Hopefully it'll be as easy as it was with you with everyone else. But I don't think it will...so, yeah." Danny commented, standing up with Kingston as they got ready to go.

He wondered what would happen with the others and began to not be so nervous. It didn't seem so hard anymore.

"Well, Valerio, thank you for your help. This was helpful in more ways than one. Hopefully from this we can grow a friendship that'll last until the end of your days."

"Mmm. Hopefully so, if this goes to plan."

With that they said their goodbyes and they were out the house. Kingston swooping Milla up in his arms as they walked alongside Danny.

"Did you like Valerio?" Kingston asked her as she smiled brightly.

"Yes! He had a velvety couch. So I like him a lot." Milla nodded seriously.

"Oh not like that silly goose!" Danny teased, making Milla frown as she hugged Kingston. Shocking him almost at how cute the interaction was. She hugged him so easily and he didn't know how comfortable Milla really was.

Milla watched her mommy carefully and saw how he wasn't talking to daddy. Becoming confused as to why he seemed so different now.

"Mommy you do not talk that much."

"Sorry about that. I'm just thinking about stuff. Adult things." Danny told her, ruffling his now silver-colored hair. "What are you thinking about precious?"

Milla shrugged, looking over at Kingston who waited for her response as well.

"I...I do not think you guys are really in love. Just mommy and daddy." She said innocently, and Danny sighed sadly.

"That's unfortunate to hear." Danny mumbled, looking back at her. "Do you think it's fixable?"

"Maybe. If I have another sibling...you both can giggle over him and fall madly in love!" Milla gushed, hoping out of Kingston's arms and pointing at him. "Daddy I demand you to give me a sibling!"

Kingston's eyes widened, crouching in front of her and pulling her close.

"I'll work on it, for you." He promised, whispering in her ear as she pulled away with a bright smile.

"What did daddy tell you?" Danny asked Milla, but she shook her head.

"Secret."

Danny looked at Kingston, seeing him with a smirk on his face. Wondering what he had up his sleeve. Even though he already had a sibling coming for Milla.

"You know, secrets aren't good for the soul. Because you hold them in and there comes a point where you're going to want to spill-."

"Stop it." Kingston interrupted playfully, shaking his head at how wrong he was for doing that.

"If the secret is about me, than I deserve to know." Danny whined, folding his arms as Kingston shrugged.

"Too bad. Life's hard like that, you don't get to have what you want all the time." He mocked, causing Danny's face to twist up in irritation.

Milla noticed the conflict instantly and grabbed Danny's hand.

"Mommy the secret is not bad."

"It's okay. I'm not mad at you - or anybody as a matter of fact. Trust me." Danny nods, grinning down at her. "I'm fine."

Instantly Kingston saw Milla's smile drop and he suddenly wrapped his arm around Danny. Pressing his lips to his earlobe.

"Don't say 'I'm fine' when you aren't. I made a promise to Milla so that you wouldn't have to say that anymore. What's the matter?" He asked, causing Danny to sigh in frustration with himself.

"I don't know. I'm just being dramatic. I think I completely messed up in all of this. It's troubling me that..." He looked down at Milla as they continued to walk. Knowing she was probably listening.

"It's troubling me that I didn't let you be around in the beginning five years of her life. It angers me that now we have conflict that can't seem to be solved." Danny confessed, Kingston raising an eyebrow at his words.

"Maybe we should follow in Milla's words and give her a sibling. That may help...I do want another with you. Except I don't smell that scent anymore ever since we had sex that last time in my office." Kingston stated, leaning towards Danny and sniffing his neck for anything.

Pulling away to see him blushing.

"I don't smell it on you, so I'm guessing the whole mate time is done and over with, huh?"

"Not necessarily. Maybe we already met the requirements."

Kingston shrugged, not thinking enough on his words. Danny hoped he'd catch on, but he didn't.

"You know...that Joong Ki, I wonder where the rest of his legacy is. Like the Ki's in general... You know anyone by that last name?" Kingston asked Danny, making him shake his head no.

"Not that I can recall. I mean, I'm not sure at this point. No one has tried hurting her, but I never really made it known that I had a daughter. Until it became more evident...you realize anything suspicious?"

"No. I mean, Luca came into my life so suddenly and-."

"Wait. What is Luca's last name?"

Kingston frowned, shaking his head and Danny pulled away from him really fast.

"Luca never told you his last name?"

"No. I don't really find it necessary! Luca isn't a Ki, he's...Luca-."

"Luca is most definitely a Ki! It all makes sense!"

"But we're second-chance-."

"I don't care! We are finding out his last name one way or another."

Kingston didn't bother saying anything because he was uncertain. He didn't believe Luca was capable of being part of such a legacy, it was Luca!

Except the more he thought about it, it started to make him question it all.

He hoped Luca wasn't a Ki... If he was, he wasn't sure what he'd do in the end.

***
𝕂𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕟 𝕀𝕞 x Aɴᴅʀᴇᴀs Aʙᴀᴡɪ
***

Andreas held Kawan to his chest, listening to him cry silently against him. Breaking his heart he already knew what it was all about.

"I told thou that the tears would come even more. The pain will never cease." Andreas stated, watching Kawan pull away from him and wipe his face.

"Thy right... I still feel like it is me, that I messed up." Kawan sniffed, wiping his face that was stained with tears. "No matter what I do, this pain will forever capture me. I failed-."

"Thou did not fail!"

"I failed." Kawan mumbled. "I know I am Head Alpha, but I can barely stay together. I hurt...too much."

Andreas shook his head, pressing his lips to Kawan's temple.

"If thou failed, that means I failed too. Is that true?"

"No! It is just me-."

"No. I am a part of thou, and thee a part of me. So if thou failed, I did too."

Kawan didn't agree with his statement, sitting up as he let his eyes meet Andreas. Cradling his face in his hands and looking deeply into his eyes.

"What are thou thinking Kawan?"

"That I want to do this over and over again until a baby comes from the both of us. I refuse to leave this world knowing we both did not create a being. Say...'that is our child'. He is the highest of the high. He will be greater than us both combined...I can feel it within my core."

Andreas begins to smile, thinking it was cute how he said 'he'.

"Thou think the future baby will be a boy?"

"Yes. I want people to see him and say...he is a work of art. Our work of art."

"Definitely Kawan." Andreas nodded, knowing he had two sons at home with his wife and it didn't help Kawan had kids at home too. They both were committing the greatest adultery, and not in a good way.

He wanted to feel bad...but this was his Mate. He couldn't feel anything but love for Kawan.

"A baby comes when two people come together and are willing to share an embrace. Bodies entwined and lips locked, sometimes forbidden to speak on such a thing. With thee I want the best kind of love. One where people see us and can notice from miles away we are in love. Love so strong and so deep, it is solely indescribable to explain." Andreas murmured on Kawan's lips.

Kawan finding himself to become excited as he felt Andreas hands press at the low of his back.

"Do thee have duties today?" Kawan asked Andreas, seeing him nod.

"Yes, nothing I cannot complete tomorrow. Why?"

With those words, he leaned towards Andreas and kissed him. Letting his tongue enter his mouth and completely taking over the kiss entirely.

Andreas in the other hand let Kawan take over the kiss because he knew if he did anything it'd result with Kawan below him. Both of their excitement doubled by the second and Andreas stood up quickly.

Kawan surprised by such quick actions as he found himself on his feet. Looking up at a frazzled Andreas.

"Thou do not want to do anything with me?"

"That is not it. Do not try to mask what thou are feeling. It is a part of life, do not run from it."

"I am not running!" Kawan snapped, folding his arms in irritation. "I cannot try to make love with my Mate?"

Andreas shook his head, stepping away from him.

"Were thou not crying minutes ago?"

"It should not matter! I just want to feel thy embrace."

Kawan found himself getting emotional and had to walk away towards the window. Calming himself down slightly as he didn't want to put on another crying spectacle.

Just wanted to understand why his body had to take this chance away from him. He was a father trying to become a mother. Even though he already had kids, he desired to have kids with Andreas even more.

"I am so pathetic."

"No thou are not. Thee just need a break."

"From?"

Andreas shrugged, noticing Kawan begin to glare at him.

"I refuse to take a break from thee-."

"That is nothing close to what I meant. I was going to say let us take a break from even the thought of a baby. Maybe it just is not our time. Besides, we just met. Do not go by impulse, let fate take its course. When it is time, it is time." Andreas explained confidently.

Causing Kawan to sigh sadly, but he accepted his words.

"Okay. That will be for the best. I am happy thou are my Mate."

The both of them smile at each other, passing another obstacle that they both overcame. Creating an even stronger Bond than ever before.

🥰

Wonder what's coming up.

Can only imagine... 

What do you think will come for Luca now?

Who knows...😉

Luv ya!!!!🥰❤️🥰

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

168K 6.4K 51
When the best day of your life turns into your worst nightmare, you stand in decent company. Deklyn Jackson begins his journey to adulthood saying di...
138K 5.8K 41
"I'd never like you...I could never fuck somebody like you." "Makes sense," Miguel snorts, entertained that Jacob would take it there, "Despite me b...
228K 9.1K 47
Her words still linger in my head My mind wanders off to thinking about her Her natural thick chocolate curls. Her Carmel skin. Her beautiful melan...
2.9K 145 12
DISCONTINUED AND MARKED AS COMPLETE. "You just wanted to play with my heart, was that it?" Jasmine asked. Every bit of her emotions leaked through h...