A LunaTic and Her Gunn

Oleh R3b3lgrrrrrrl

There once was a girl Who took Colson's picture But Then she ran away She didn't pop Back up Until His 29th B... Lebih Banyak

The Girl in the Cheetah Print Coat
Backseat Truths
"BROOOOOOKLYYNNNNN!!"
🎶Wonderful Tonight🎶
"I'm all in."
Fetishes
House Calls
"What'll it be Jack; five or a nine?"
Birth of a Backstage Ritual
Cut 'Em
A LunaTic and Her MAGICAL Tea Party
Fears; Casie & Large Jars
Fucking Mr. Baker
And to Cleveland She Goes...
"THE COOLEST!!!!"
Chicken Alfredo
Love, Sex, Fights & International Flights
Seoul? WHAT!?!
"Welcome Home."
🎶It's Kismet, Ain't It🎶
A Hippie, A Punk & An Alien
Manic
Work Hard to Play Harder
🎶Roll Me Up & Smoke Me, Love🎶
"Fuck me. Don't fight me."
Whole Lotta Help For Her Friends
"What did I do??"
A Little Hate•Fucking Never Hurt No One
Hades & Persephone
Glue
🎶Scared Is What You Should Be🎶
RIOT GRLS
"Just listen, remember."
"I've GOT YOU. Forever. Locked."
That Fucking Jacket
MY Girl
"This dumbass... "
Bloody Mouths & Lost Teeth
Murder Motel
Rockingham, NC
Hangen' with the Locals
👀👀👀👀
Brunch with Friends
Don't Talk Shit Around Nix
🎶Viva Las Vegas🎶
A Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Raising Serotonin Levels
Hey, Montgomery!! Hey!!
You GOTTA Fight for Your Rights
Bleta Got Balls
Revenge of a LunaTic
🎶The Boulevard Is Not That Bad🎶
Chats, Flights & Late Night Delights
Looney Tunes & CasieDilla
Helluva Night
Off to the Races
Promos, Sass & Tapping THAT Ass
"Of ALL the Gin Joints... "
The Queens of Dirty Secrets
Chain Smoking, Hard Drinking Woman
📷
Making Up Isn't Hard To Do
Saturday Night
Cheers, Beers & Unexpected Tears
Freak Outs on a Sunday
🎶I'm Scared🎶
Colson Smash, Lunatic Attack, Casie Love; Such a Sweet, Fucked up Mash.
Heineken
The Gangs All Here
DAY 1: Cincinnati
Detroit Wasn't Ready
Pittsburgh Proposals
Always on the Move
Pitts✈LA✈Philly
Philly, Dilly... The Day of Dude Fuck•A•Tillary
The Aftermath
🎀A Spy at the Watergate🎀
Burning Memories in Massachusetts
Coming Home
Ex's & Broken Bones
Bridge Parties & Strippers
Snoozing Through Sayreville
14 Hours
Day 12: Chicago
Lover
XX Marks His Spot
Bad Kids
Dangerous But Sweet
Learning to Lock the Door
Father's Day; On The Road
Colson's Day Off
"We'll take it!!"
It's All Coming Together
Sweet Everythings
Met Some Friends at A Rock Show
Long Rides, Legal Troubles & LOVE
Ring Around The Ruby
Shows in Different Country Codes
Day 26: Seattle and Old Side Chicks
🎶CRASH Into Me, Baby🎶
Pinky Promise
Pride
Late Nights & Lazy Days
That Fucking Doorframe
The Calm After Their Storm
A Good 'ol Brooklyn Break In
💥
Welcome to The Hotel Diablo
Charming... Isn't He?
"This isn't my fault."
Sliding Safely Back Home
Things That Real People Do
"Suck my metaphysical DICK!"
True Intentions
Baby Girl
Internet Thangs
Because I suck.

Here, There, Everywhere

1.1K 33 0
Oleh R3b3lgrrrrrrl

In Ashley and Luna's hotel room; Colson lights a joint, Ashley makes them drinks, Dom puts on music and Luna tosses her stuff into her bag. Colson has a room for the two of them. They burn and bullshit. Laughing about their ridiculous behavior in the hallway. Talking about the show. They're all flying out tomorrow. Colson and Luna to Cleveland. Ashley and Dom to LA.

Colson looks at Luna's lifeless body, sprawled across her bed. He asks her if she wants to go to their room. She sighs out a yes while whining that she doesn't want to move.

"Want me to carry you?" He asks sweetly.

"And end up like Dom? No, thank you." She bursts out laughing at the idea; her response makes them all laugh as she climbs off the bed. Everyone exchanges hugs in case they don't catch each other tomorrow.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Even though they're only down the hall, Colson and Luna barely make it to their room. Had they had to go up or down any flights, they would've fucked in the elevator. Pushing her through the door with his mouth, Colson drops her bag with the keycard on the floor immediately.

"We good?" He asks through kisses while unbuttoning her shorts and they fall to the floor.

"Mhm." She moans huskily, pulling her sweatshirt over her head and unsnapping her bra.

He shakes off his pants before sitting on the edge of the bed. She climbs on to his lap, straddling him. Kissing him all over.

Colson tugs at her black lingerie as he pulls her head back, kissing her all over the neck. She grinds into him as he's moving his mouth to her perky breasts, swirling his tongue around each of her piercings. Luna slips his shirt off before standing up on the bed above him. As he pulls her panties down Colson kisses her inner thighs, telling her he's missed her.

"Mmmm... Show me." She smirks with a drunken smile.

He grips her tight, dropping her clumsily on to the bed. Starting at her mouth, he kisses her slowly. Moving down her body inch by inch.

"I missed you here." He tells her, separating her breasts as he kisses her heart in between them. "I missed you here." He continues. Grabbing her by her hips again as she squirms to his nibbles on her scorpion. Luna runs her fingers through his blonde hair and soft bare feet up his thighs and bare ass. She's breathing heavily, body twitching at each spot he stops at. He drags his tongue from her belly button to the top of her pussy. Opening it wide he licks her lips causing Luna to gasp. Looking up as he throws her legs over his shoulders. "I've definitely missed you here." He says kissing her lips to her giggles.

Colson lowers his head and buries his face into her warm pussy. Licking each fold, swirling his tongue around her clit. "Mmmm... I fucking missed the way she tastes." He thinks to himself as he laps up her juices.

Luna tugs at his hair. Her nails dig into his shoulders as she pulls him into her and pushes her hips up into his mouth at the same time. He slides his fingers inside of her, making her buck against his face.

"Holy FUCK, Colson!!!" She calls out his name as she cums all over him. "FUCK. I've missed you." She breathes. "Get the fuck up here." She tells him, pulling him up to her.

Luna can taste herself on Colson's lips. Kissing him hard, she uses her full strength and weight to push up and roll him over. Straddling him again, he beams from under her. She lifts up as she slides his throbbing cock inside of her wet pussy.

"God DAMN!" He emphasises as she works him into her.

Finding a comfortable spot, she begins to ride him. He grips her bouncing titties as he moans for her. She bucks against him hard and fast. He grips her hips again, keeping her at a steady pace. Feeling like he's about to cum, he sits up to carefully flip her back onto the bed. Throwing her legs over his shoulders again, she moans as he slides back into her. Leaning in to kiss her, he bends her in half as he continues to thrust into her.

"I missed seeing your beautiful face while I fuck you." Colson tells Luna in between drunken kisses.

"I fucking love you." She pants while moving her hips with him and kissing him back.

They're moving fast. Colson dipping deep inside of her. She can feel herself about to cum.

"Bunny." She exhales, slamming into him harder.

"Mhm." He groans at her as she pulls his head to the side by his hair and bites his neck; making them both cum instantly.

"FUCK, Loons." He sighs before letting her legs drop and laying on her chest.

She lazily wraps her legs around his waist. Keeping him inside of her the way he likes. Their heads dance as their hearts and breath sync with each other's. Both falling asleep without moving.

-------------------------------------------------------

Luna and Colson have to catch an early flight out. He needs to be back to Cleveland before 3:30P to pick Casie up from school. Making the morning a HUGE struggle.

Colson waking up late and Luna fighting The Powers That Be harder than usual. They take a quick shower together. Banging it out as usual. Getting stoned, they both throw casual clothes on with Docs. Luna's hair is up and she has on minimal make-up; only sunblock, mascara and lipstick.

Colson carries their bags as they walk to their Uber. Glancing over at her, his heart glows as his dick grows. He can't help but be enamored by the sight of her.

"Damn, My Girl looks bangin' even hungover... " His mind remembering last night makesis dick grow even more. "I'm so glad she's coming home with me... Casie will be excited to see her Looney Tunes." He smiles as he gets into the Uber behind his beautiful lady.

-------------------------------------------------------

The flight is short. Luna pops a couple 30s before leaning her head against Colson's shoulder and arm. He rests his head on top of hers. They snooze for the quick 2hrs.

-------------------------------------------------------

Colson and Luna greet Casie after school to her bouncing delight. They stop for After School water ices before heading back to Colson's. Casie chattering the whole way.

-------------------------------------------------------

Casie's sitting at the kitchen island, doing homework while Colson is outside on the phone. Luna's beside her, rooting through her bag looking for her charger. Pulling random things out, Casie spies a clear case with set of two markers.

"What are those for?" She points at them.

"Those?" Luna asks pointing to them too. "Those are henna pens. Kinda like a fake tattoo you can draw on." Smiling, she knows what's coming next.

"Will you draw one for me? Please?" Casie asks with excited eyes.

"Of course. Let's finish your homework first and ask your dad though before we do it." Luna tells her.

"Okay." Casie happily agrees, going back to her homework as Colson comes back into the kitchen, running his hair through his hands.

"You alright?" Luna asks him.

"Yeah... " He sighs, coming over to kiss her cheek. "That was Diddy. He has us booked for a radio interview tomorrow."

Luna looks up at him with a smile, she's still searching through her bag. "I know, Sean texted me when we were in the car." She tells him.

Colson laughs, shaking his head. "It's SO weird that you call him Sean."

Luna shrugs. "We were introduced that way. He's always been Sean, I've always been Luna."

-------------------------------------------------------

✴️Through high school Luna had three internships. She got into Vogue her sophomore year, meeting Anna and Francis. Solidifying her seats during all fashion weeks. Junior year, she interned at MTV. At a time where it was mostly reality shows, Luna scored the role of Van Toffler's personal assistant. Still running coffee and taking phone calls, Luna picked up the responsibility of Toffler's daily calendar, exposing her to the vast sea of artists and mangers that came along with it. Being professional, quick witted and likable, Luna had planted the seeds of many first name based relationships. Including her one with Sean Combs. Senior year at SNL, she had done the same.✴️

-------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Dad! Can Luna give me tattoos?" Casie interrupts them, waving the pens in the air.

Luna tells him they're henna when Colson looks at her confused. "Uh... Yeah, Peanut. You finished your homework?"

"Yup!" Casie exclaims.

Plugging her phone in on the counter, Luna tosses the rest of her stuff her bag before sitting down next to the little girl. Casie asks for Dad in a heart first, a rose, a skull and a butterfly. She'd be covered if she had it her way.

"Not too many." Colson warns "She still has school."

"Okay... " Luna nods as she draws a few pieces on Casie's arms.

Finished, Casie bounces around excitedly. "Take a picture!! Take a picture!!" She shouts.

Luna grabs Colson's phone as he throws his long arms over his daughter. She snaps a quick picture of their arms together. They really are too fucking cute.

"I'm gonna get tons of tattoos like you guys when I grown up!!" Casie exclaims still bouncing around the kitchen while Colson posts the picture to his IG. 

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"#minime 💘"

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

The three of them have dinner together, eating tacos at the kitchen table. Colson and Casie have a ritual where they ask each other three questions. What was the best part of your day. The worst part of your day. And what did you learn. Luna's finds this to be incredibly smart and is delighted to be included.

They hang out watching TV before Casie has to get ready for bed. Laughing at SpongeBob's adventures. Colson reads and sings to her as usual. Tucking her in, Casie requests a goodnight kiss from Luna. To which Luna happily obliges.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Outside by the pool, Colson flops onto a lawn chair. Leaning his head back, he let's his arms fall to the side, exhausted. Luna climbs on top of him to lay her face on his chest.

Snuggling into him, she's asks again if he's alright. Colson sighs. Wrapping his arms around Luna, holding her closer.

"I hate leaving her." He says into her hair, talking about Casie.

Luna doesn't know what to say so she slides her arms around his waist. Hugging him firmly and simply listening. "It's gonna suck. She gets used to me being home and then I'm out again." Colson goes on sighing with his last words.

"Will she come out on tour at all?" Luna asks, still nuzzled into his neck.

"Yeah, I'm not sure of the dates... " He trails off before starting again. "She'll be at EST though." Luna stokes his back while he talks about how he's probably going to miss her first day if the tour heads overseas.

"I really have no idea what to say." She thinks to herself, not knowing how to comfort Colson.

Lifting off his chest to look at him, she smiles and takes a deep breath; trying to place her words correctly. "All you can do is go one obstacle at a time, Bunny." She tells him, stroking his jawline with her thumb. "You don't know about school and the tour yet. So, let that one go for the moment." She kisses him lightly on the lips. "I know it's gonna suck but you guys have done this before. Like you said, she'll come out for a few dates, EST... There's also always FaceTime. And if you go over seas, you could send her postcards in the mail from each country. That could make it special... " Luna says hopefully; Colson plays with her hair as she talks, pulling her in for another kiss when she finishes.

"Postcards are on point. She'd love that shit." He tells her, kissing her again before pushing away from her with her face in his hands to study her.

"What?" She asks, letting out a low laugh.

"You're not too bad at this kid thing." He tells her with an impressed look on his face.

"Don't jinx it!!!" She laughs a bit louder, kissing him again before laying her head back onto his chest.

Colson and Luna just lay there, enjoying holding one another for a while. Breathing in the night's air as their hearts sync up with each other. Their quiet times together being some of the most comforting.

Just before they both drift off, Luna gets a text message. The sound of a harmonica startling them. It's from Peter, the head of her lable. He wants her in NY for a meeting on Thursday. Luna shows Colson to both their dismay. Casie's right, she is always leaving.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

24.8K 758 33
COMPLETE PLEASE READ: ALL WE HAVE (MGK FANFIC) BEFORE YOU GO ANY FURTHER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! LOL Here's a link to the first book: https://my.w.t...
21.8K 1.5K 106
⚠️ Warning!!⚠️ ⚠️ Contains mature content such as smut, violence, language and drug use⚠️ Completed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^* " Bad things happen to everyone a...
3.1K 67 17
Tropes: Childhood friends to lovers, Soulmates, Twin Flames, she falls first but he falls harder (or is that the case . . .), you complete me, Tragi...
242K 6.8K 40
~They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you~ "Whose gonna suspect the little nerd in the back, no one can even think of y...