Frozen AU Bnha

By Golden_Snowflake200

When their kingdom trapped in winter,Prince Kirishima join forces with the mountaineer Bakugo and his reindee... More

Before you begin
Beginning
Wanna build a Snowman?
Wanna build a snowman Prt2
Its Coronation Day!!!
No time long see!!
Love is an Open door
Whats a quirk?

Let it Go

655 23 14
By Golden_Snowflake200

"Snow?"
"Why is there snow?"

The villagers questioned as Ejirou and Touya made their way through. Ejirou shivered ever so slightly.

"Are you alright?" Touya ask
"No"
"Did you know?" Touya grabbed his hand. Ejirou look down sadly.
"No" he mumbled.

"Look it's snowing. Its snowing!" Monoma exclaimed.

"The queen has cursed this land! She must be stopped! You have to go after her" Monoma pulled on Testu-Testu face.

"WAIT no!" Kirishima stated firmly.

Monoma quickly jump and hid behind his two body guards.

"You! Is there a quirk in you too? Are you a monster,too?" He ask.

"No,no I'm completely ordinary"
"That's right he is" Touya stepped up and placed his hand on Ejirou shoulder.

"And my brother is not a monster"

"She nearly killed ME!" Monoma had this crazy look in his eyes.

"You slipped on Ice" Touya bluntly said.

"Yeah HIS ice" Touya rolled his eyes at him.

"It was an accident. She was scared she didn't mean it. She didn't mean for any of this to happen" Ejirou look down sadly.

"Tonight was my fault I pushed her so, I'm the one that needs to go after her" Ejirou sigh.

He ran his hand through his hair.

"What?"
Ejirou ignore Touya
"Bring me my horse, please" Ejirou ask.

"Ejirou  no Its too dangerous" Ejirou look at Touya with a determine face.

"Shoto is not dangerous I'll bring him back,and I'll make this right"
Ejirou walk backwards. Soon they bought him his horse Iida help put on Ejirou red cloat.

"I'm coming with you"
"No,I need you here to take care of Arendelle" Ejirou gave Touya a soft smile.

"I leave prince Touya in charge"

It was silence

"Are you sure you could trust him?" Touya ask once again."I don't want you getting hurt"
Ejirou chuckled softly.
"He's my brother he will never hurt me" With that said Ejirou was off. Leaving everyone wondering if he could stop this winter.

*At the top of a snowy mountain*

Shoto walk up the snowy mountain sadly. After a while he sat down against this rock crying.

"It's all my fault" he mumbled.

Than he felt the rock move but before he had time to move.

"PRINCE SHOTO!!" Gasping Shoto  fell backwards.

A troll stood up he had Messy green hair with freckles.

"A troll?"

"OH wow you've gotten so big since I last saw you! ANYWAY what are you doing all the way up here? Oh oh I'm looking for my friend Kacchan well more like my son but he's blond, grumpy and clearly gay; we just haven't had that talk yet have you seen him?"The troll got really close to Todoroki face.

"Um...who are you?" Shouto ask, confuse.

"I'm Deku! Don't you remember me?" Deku ask.

Shouto shook his head and smile. "Sorry...I don't remember you...although..." Shouto close his eyes and thought hard about his past.

"Well...I do remember green and gray blobs... that's it..."

Deku frown, but quickly smile again. "That's okay! So..." Deku laid on the ground, legs waving in the air. "Why are you all the way out here? Shouldn't you be ruling a kingdom?"

Shouto frown, remembering what happened earlier.

"I can't go back...I messed up and now everyone thinks I'm a freak..."

"I don't think your a freak..." Deku said with a pink blush.

Shouto chuckle and ruffled his head. "That's in your opinion..."

Shouto begin to walk up the mountain with Deku following him.

Shouto didn't mind and continued to think about what happened earlier. And Ejirou...

Shouto bit his lip.

The snow glow wide on the mountain tonight

Not a foot print to be seen
A kingdom of Isolation
And it looks like I'm the king

The wind is Howling like this swirling storm inside
Couldn't keep it in heaven knows I tried

Don't let them in don't let them see
Be the good man you always have to be

Conceal Don't feel don't let them know ... Well now they know

Shoto look at his hands and took off his other glove and threw it in the air as the wind swept it away.

Let it go
Let it go
Can't hold it back anymore

Shoto made small figurines with his ice and fire side. Shoto made the snowman he made for Ejirou when they was little.

Let it go
Let it go
Turn away and slam the door

I don't care

What they're going to say
Let the storm rage on
The cold doesn't bother me any way.

Shoto unclip his cloak and let the wind carry it away not caring no more. Deku gasp and tried to grab the cloak but was too short.
Shoto walk backwards and look how everything was small up there.

It's funny how some distance
Makes everything seems small
And the fear that once controlled
Me can't get to me at all

Shoto ran up the mountain he felt giddley and free.

It's time to see what I can do
To test the limits and break through

Shoto made snow stairs and when he step on it it became ice. He held out his arms as the stairs was building.

No right or wrong  No rules for me Im free

Let it go
Let it go
Im one with the wind and sky

Shoto finish the stairs and look back amazed at his work.

Let it go!
Let it go
You never see me cry
Here I stand
And here I stand

Let the storm rage on

Shoto stomp his foot on the ground and an ice snowflake planted into the ground. He raised both of his hand and giant ice pillars begin to form on one side and fire pillars form on the other side.

My power flurries through the air and to the ground
My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around

Shoto thrust his hand and made the walls of the castle. He than stomp the ground once more and  and raise his hand making a chandelier out of fire.

And one thought crystallizes
Like an icy blast
I'm never going back the past is in the past

Shoto took of his crown and threw it somewhere. He finally can breathe again and he felt free.

Let it go! Let it go!

Shoto slicked his hair back as it straightened back into a almost wet look hairstyle. He brought his hands up his legs and rose it up to his chest. His outfit had begin changing!

His pants has turn an icy blue color. His shirt had also turn into an icy blue color. A cape also appeared behind his back.

And I'll ride like the break of dawn
Let it go
Let it go
That perfect boy is gone

Here I stand
In the light of day

Shoto confidently walk out on the balcony he made and look at the sunset. He smiled and raised his arms as he finished his castle

Let the storm rage ON!!!
The cold never bother me anyway

Shoto turn around and smirk he than closed the door leaving Deku shock and annoyed.

YASS the song above is how Todoroki sound like when he sings. This is far by my favorite chapter. Hope you enjoy and those pictures is not mine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531K 8.1K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 56.4K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 36K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
186K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...