~Away From You~ Jookyun

By nikkiyeollie

Changkyun is a young omega who lost his home, his pack and his mother to another wolf pack. The alpha wolf of... More

Chapter 1 : Away from home
Chapter 2: Enemy's Pack
Chapter 3: Mate
Chapter 4: Jooheon
Chapter 5: Not Safe
Chapter 6: Secrets Hurt
Chapter 7: Decision
Chapter 8: Goodbye Jooheon
Chapter 9: Omegas on the run and Alphas on the hunt.
Chapter 10: Part I. Dead
Chapter 11: Part II. Dead
Chapter 12: Part I. On our way to a better place
Chapter 13: Part II. On our way to a better place
Chapter 14: Precious Moments
Chapter 15: Guilty Conscious
New Jookyun Books!
Chapter 16: A Fresh Start
Chapter 17: 5 months later
Chapter 18: Welcome Home
Chapter 19: Changkyun
Chapter 20: MiMi
Chapter 21: Part. I - The Blue Moon pack
Away From You 19k!
Chapter 22: Part II. The Blue Moon Pack
Chapter 23: The Worst for the Better
Chapter 24: Home
Thank You
Chapter 25: Let me fix you
Chapter 26: I'm Sorry
Chapter 27: Please Forgive Me
Chapter 28: Unexpected
Chapter 29: Together Again
Chapter 30: My First Time
Chapter 31: Be Careful
Chapter 32: I Will Protect You
Chapter 33: Felix
Chapter 34: [Filler] Life at the Orphanage
Chapter 36: [Filler] Gunhee's Troubles
Chapter 37: [Filler] Minhyuk the shipper
Chapter 38: [Filler] Part One: New life at the pack
Chapter 39: [Filler] Part Two: New life at the pack
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY
Untitled
Away From You 2
Chapter 40: Alone in the forest
Chapter 41: Captured
Chapter 42:The Truth in Lies
Chapter 43: Forever Silent
Chapter 44: Our dirty little secret
Chapter 45: The competition
Chapter 46: Patch things up
Chapter 47: A Post it

Chapter 35: [Filler] Let's Just Be Together

1K 66 81
By nikkiyeollie

A/N: Why is he so perfect?

Special Chapter
HyungWonho

─── ・☆: *. .* : ───

Wonho

"Okay, you got it boss." I was about to leave then room but then stopped and almost tripped with my own feet to look back at the alpha with a goofy smile "Oh! I forgot something important!"

"What is it?"

"MiMi is here and wants to see Changkyun. She has already seen Kihyun and doesn't want to leave until she sees her ball of fluff as she calls him."

"Okay, I will wake him up."

"Oki, she's downstairs."

After that, I left Jooheon's room to go give the orders. On my way down I thought about what Joo said about taking turns, it wasn't a bad idea!

It could definitely work.

Two alphas can be together if their souls are wrapped around a bond of love. The bond opens many doors like communication, acceptance, tolerance and all sorts of things.

A bond is sacred and it will even keep two dominant alphas together if they let it.

Is rare but it happens.

You just have to trust in the bond and do your best to fit with your mate, and trust me when I say I have been trying since forever to fit with Hyungwon ... but he hasn't tried at all to fit in with me and that hurts me a bit. I'm always the one that wants to give the relationship a try, unlike Hyungwon that recommended rejecting each other so that we could find our ideal mates, one that could give us children. 

A long gloomy sigh escaped my lips when I exited the mansion and headed to the training grounds where most of the elite are either training or supervising the young ones. I need to organize a tracking Unit with Hyungwon and have Hyunwoo and Gunhee patrol the borders. I hurried my steps because I wanted to have at least a little time to talk to Hyungwon and ask him if he will give us a chance. 

On my way to the training grounds, I saw Kihyun heading there as well, the grumpy omega saw me and waved, I waved as well and saw how Gunhee approached him with a huge grin on his face. 

 I chuckled, hopeless Gunhee never gives up. 

Poor guy, chasing after someone that is already taken.

I left the two and hurried when I saw someone tall and slender walk away from the training grounds in a hurry, it was Hyungwon! 

"Wonnie!!" I screamed waving my hands around to catch his attention and let me tell you that when he noticed me I saw him roll his eyes, he does that when I call him wonnie, he really didn't like it.

"Hyungwonssi! I need to talk to you."

"What is it?"

"Orders from the leader," Hyungwon's ears perked up at the words and gave me his full attention when he crossed his arms around his chest  "and a suggestion from the man that wants a chance with you." the last one made him cringe, even I felt the cringe .. ehh what did I say that?

"Hoseok, we talke-"

"Just hear me out!" I interrupted him, I will not let him turn me down until he hears my new idea. 

His handsome face softened and a small smile tugged at his lips when he saw my enthusiasm and my determination to be heard, he nodded his head, allowing me to say what I wanted to say.

"I know we talked about this many times and that every time we do we always hit a dead end because we both want things that we can't give each other, but hun, we have options, lots and lots of options!"

Hyungwon was paying close attention, I could tell by how his eyes were fixed on mine and it made me feel happy that he was at least interested in hearing me out, that means that he cares, cuz someone that doesn't care and wants nothing to do with you wouldn't even bother to hear you out. SO HE CARES.

"We both want to top, we can take turns, it will be fun! Children? we can adopt or find a cute omega surrogate at the clinic."

Hyungwon raised an eyebrow at my words and I felt my heart quickened "We can be together Wonnie, we already have a bond. I like you, a lot and I want to be with you, so please think about it. Please."

Before he could open his mouth I rushed to tell him Jooheon's orders that is to organize a tracking unit, I told him I will get him the best wolves, told him to meet them at the border in an hour while I go round them up. After I finished I rushed off to find Gunhee and Hyunwoo. 

After I got away from Hyungwon I felt like I could finally breathe! Oh jisoos, I felt like my heart was about to explode there. I got scared at the last minute when I realized that I had to hear his answer to the suggestions I made, I feared getting rejected again so I rushed to the orders and ran away. 

Left Hyungwon stand there with his keen eyes watching me leave the area back to where I last saw Gunhee. 

Luckily the lovesick puppy was still where I last saw him, he was still talking to Kihyun about who knows what, all I know is that he looked happy and excited while he speaks to the omega that talked to him with the same emotions. 

I bit the insides of my cheeks when I got closer to them, Kihyun was the first to notice me and smiled with another wave "Hey."

"Hey Ki, how you been?" I asked with a shy smile, ignoring the knives Gunhee was throwing at me with his eyes.

"Stressed out." came the quick reply from the purple-headed omega. 

"Ah, kids driving you crazy?"

"Yeah, many of my trainees slack off and don't take it seriously. It's a huge pain."

"At least you have omegas, alphas are a whole lot difficult to deal with." 

"How's the future Luna doing?" Gunhee joined the new conversation and Kihyun just pouted at the question. His whole body slumped.

"Barely giving his best."

"really?"

"Well, he does everything, is just that he enjoys interacting more with the others than training."

"That's normal. Let the kid socialize, make some friends." I said but Kihyun immediately frowned.

"I need him to focus, he can make friends at another time!" he groaned quietly "is important for him as the future luna and omega to learn how to defend himself and others. I trained him to maintain his wolf form and he could barely do it, now he can keep it for a long while, but not enough. He's weak when it comes to fighting, he's good in blocking and he's a quick runner ... but he needs to do better."

"You sound a bit frustrated..."

"I am frustrated! and more than ever when he's hanging out with Felix, the biggest slacker of them all."

"Aw, but they are friends Ki, is kinda good for Changkyun to train with him. Felix is good in hand to hand combat."

"of course he is but when he gets bored he slacks off and then he drives others to do the same and I'm worried he will do it to Changkyun."

Gunhee and I listened to Kihyun carefully, we even moved to sit at a nearby picnic wooden table to keep listening to more rants and complains about the rest of Kihyun's students, especially Felix.

"I dunno what to do, the least he wants to do is run because he can't maintain his wolf form. His situation is much more severe than Changkyun's." Kihyun sighed dolefully, he really has it rough with the omega kids.

"He has talent, he just lacks motivation Ki ... running? you can make him run in his wolf form until he gets used to it." Gunhee said.

"Felix doesn't really do well in other things but is because he's not interested in them. He's more of a social butterfly, he likes being around others than training, and if he trains he goofs off." I added. 

"What will I do with that kid? He has the potential to be a great warrior, even Jooheon says he does, so why doesn't he do his best to become an elite already?"

"Maybe because he doesn't want to? If he wanted to, he would already be one right now."

Kihyun hummed and stood up, it was time for his class to start "I will figure something out, I have to do something for him to get serious or else Changkyun will follow in his footsteps."

"Alright, let me know if I can do anything to help."

"Okay, thanks guys."

After Kihyun left I talked to Gunhee about Jooheon's orders, he quickly moved and went to find Hyunwoo to proceed with the orders while I went back to the packhouse. Jooheon didn't assign me anything so I planned to eat a few cups of ramen to later go to the gym. 

The cold was really nice, welcoming.

I hated to use winter jackets and for what? To keep warm? Some Alpha's body temperature is naturally warm. There's no need for winter jackets or thick blankets. Now, if you were like Hyungwon, then yeah, you would need a jacket cuz he gets cold even if he is an alpha. 

On my way inside the mansion, I saw Changkyun run down the stairs in a hurry, guess he's late for class with Kihyun. Such a cutie. 

🐾 🐾 🐾

"Can you believe it Wonho?" Minhyuk chuckled when he grabbed another greasy potato chip from his bag with a goody smile on his face while I tried to concentrate on lifting weights. Minhyuk has a knack to bother me when I lift weights and it's fucking dangerous because the bastard talks and talks and sometimes makes me laugh hard that I slip. 

This time, I was trying to ignore him, but he came to gossip the latest stuff ... so I couldn't help but lend an ear...

"so far this month, there have been two cheating scandals, TWO WONHO. Two bitches cheated on their alphas who were nothing but good to them. Ugh! Those ungrateful omegas get mates while I stay single. Is not fair."

"How can you cheat on you mate?" I asked breathlessly when I lifted my last weight. After that, I went to another machine with Minhyulk following behind. 

"The real question is, CAN YOU? Aren't you supposed to be bound to your mate for life? The bond supposedly helps you stay loyal no?"

I huffed when I felt like my legs would give out, I was tired for working myself too hard, I could stop to rest but that won't help me get stronger. So motioned Minhyuk to hand me my one gallon of water.

"Of course it does. Us werewolves are loyal to our mates like real wolves are to their mates. Wolves that lose their mate don't live long because of depression, sometimes that happens to us werewolves when we lose our mates. We either lose our minds and turn bitter or we die of depression."

Minhyuk nodded his head when he finished his bag of potato chips and tossed it at the nearest trash can. He then lost himself in deep thought while I worked out. The silence didn't last long when the energetic pup stood next to my machine to speak in a hush voice.

"What about Minho?"

"Minho?" I asked in the same hush hush tone as him "from the SHINee pack?"

The ravenette nodded his head enthusiastically. 

"When he lost Taemin, he practically went crazy...he lost his temper and destroyed his whole room and even split a tree in half. It was a few months later that he went back to his pack duties."

I can't imagine how is like to lose your mate the way Minho did ... it must have been terrible. 

"He's strong." I wasn't completely sure if Minho was over it or not ... it would be bad to assume ... Taemin was his first love tho ... first loves are hard to get over ...

"He might get a second chance mate someday." was the last thing Minhyuk said before he went to grab some change from my gym bag to go get himself a can of soda. 

I wasn't sure how that worked, but it's possible to get a second chance. It happens rarely, but it happens. 

The best second chance example would be our leader Lee Jooheon. His first mate was a beta, she died and months later he met Changkyun and a new bond was formed. He found and loved his second mate like he was his first, in fact, Jooheon fell harder for Changkyun than when he did with his first. 

I've heard that your second chance can be better than your first.

I guess for Jooheon that was true. 

but for me?

I want my first chance to be my best. 

so please Hyungwon, make it my best.

It's all up to you. 

"Hey Wonho!" 

"Yeah?" I turned my head to see who was calling me, it was Jooheon "Hey Joo, what's up?"

He grinned all tiredly "the ceiling."

I scowled reaching out to punch the cheeky bratty leader but the other pulled away laughing. 

"I hate it when you do that!" I pouted no longer in the mood to keep exercising. The leader laughed and reached out to grab my gallon of water, I let him take it because he looked like he was about to collapse. 

"How was the run?"

"Good run, but waste of time. There were no rogues."

"It's strange that they moved."

"Very. It's unsettling. I can barely sleep with all the worrying."

 I nodded pulling Jooheon to sit with me on the bench I was sitting at. I wanted him to rest for a while. Then minhyuk came back with his can of coca-cola (cuz as much as I love MX I will not drink pepsi for them ... or promote it.) he opened the can and drank from it but almost choked when he saw Jooheon drink a half-gallon of water. 

"Hey Heonie! You look terrible and you think more than Wonho." the raven grinned like what he just said wasn't rude. Joo and I just rolled our eyes and laughed. "Have you guys seen Kihyun?"

Both Jooheon and I shook our heads "No, why?"

"Heard from Seokwon that Kihyun was pissed off earlier." the beta said innocently. 

"Pissed? Oh God, what did the omega's do this time?"

"Seokwonnie said that two ditched training and that he couldn't find them anywhere."

"I bet the one that ditched was Felix."

Jooheon sighs feeling even more tired just hearing that one of his best warrior candidates was ditching ... again ... 

"Who was the other one?"

"Kyunnie."

Jooheon quickly lifted his head with widened eyes, completely surprised "Really?"

"Yeah, if it was someone else Kihyun wouldn't have been so pissed."

"Hmm," Jooheon bit his lips in deep thought while I snatched the can of coke from Minhyuk's hand to take a sip ... or two .. or the whole can.

"HEY!" Minhyuk tried to steal his can back but I pushed him away with my legs with a playful grin on my lips. 

"Too good for you!"

"You are exercising! You can't drink soda!"

"Oh shush, my body loves this shit."

Minhyuk puffed and turned to the leader that was still lost in thought, Minhyuk shook him and asked him what will happen to Felix and Changkyun.

"Will you punish them? I don't blame them for ditching, Kihyun does seem like he works them hard! I heard he even had the alpha trainees chase them around today!"

"Changkyun has been worrying his head off over the girls that helped him, I bet Felix just took him out somewhere to have some fun, and for that I'm glad."

"Aw, really? Kyun has been worrying over that?" Minhyuk frowned, also feeling sad "maybe it's all a misunderstanding. Tell him not to worry!"

"I've tried, but he worries nonetheless."

"I guess is a lot to take in," I mentioned when I toss the can away "why did they get so close to Changkyun and Kihyun? Why help them?"

"To help them."

"If they were bad, then why help them?"

"Maybe they had a change of heart. Maybe they got sick and tired of those damn stinky rogues."

"or maybe to get purposely close to them. Their motive is unclear."

"Can we not talk about this?" Jooheon asked me and Minhyuk, he looked frustrated about it so we quickly agreed to shut up.

"Sorry Joo, please drink more water and consider taking a nice warm shower, for all our sakes... especially Changkyun's" the cheeky brat grinned and Jooheon laughed.

"Leave him alone, that smell is manly musk!"

"It's ew."

"What if your mate smells like this after fulfilling his pack's duties?"

"Then I will gladly greet him back home with the garden hose ready."

We all giggled at Minhyuk's silly solution then I saw Hyungwon walk in front of the gym, his figure moving quickly and swiftly, the long sleeves of his sweater danced with the wind when he sprinted over to the gym's glass doors. He came in and his eyes carefully scanned the whole place until his eyes found his target, me.

My heart clenched.

'Will he yell at me now? or will he give me another excuse?'

I saw the tall alpha press his lips together and head over to where I was. I pretended I didn't see him when he finally arrived at where we were joking around.

"Hey everyone." he greeted softly, his eyes slowly met mine and I felt myself gulp.

Jooehon smiled at the tall alpha and greeted back pushing his body up from the bench "well, I'm beat, I will head home and take a shower as wanted from Minhyuk."

Minhyuk smiled "You have my gratitude in advance heonie."

Jooheon left waving his goodbyes, then Minhyuk smirked my way and made up an excuse that he was late for a date with a handsome alpha ... yeah right! like an alpha in his right mind would ask him out.

A few seconds later I was alone with Hyungwon that was standing awkwardly in front of me, his eyes staring at all the exercising machines around while I stared at him, nervous and dreading for the worst. Hyungwon slowly slapped his slender hands together and looked at me with an awkward smile.

"Hoseok," he said, his cheeks flushing "I really thought about what you said earlier today, about us."

I stared dumbly at him, really? he did?

"oh?"

"I recognized that you really want this bond to work, I really do and I believe that's what scared me at first."

"You got scared?"

Hyungwon lowered his eyes to his hands that were fidgeting with the hem of his sweater a cute habit of his.

"You see, I was always made fun off when I was little. I was always weaker than the other alphas. I was weak, ugly and skinny and hopeless. No one believed I would become an elite. Everyone picked on me and said the meanest things, like how I will never become an elite, that I will never find a mate and if I did I will only drag him or her down because of my weakness. Those words were deeply engraved in my mind to the point that I believed them... well, some of them... later came Jooheon and acknowledged my tracking talent ... he made it possible for me to become strong. I fixed my weakness, but I couldn't fix the ugly and skinny part... and I didn't want anyone to be stuck with me, especially not someone like you!" he pointed at me, then he kneeled down in front of me.

"You are as important as Hyunwoo hyung! a strong elite alpha! You are strong and you deserve someone as strong as you. Someone that can give you lots of cute pups, because I surely can't give you that."

I stared at Hyungwon's warm brown eyes that were filled with sadness, fear.

How silly was he?

Didn't he know he was perfect?

I smiled when I cupped his face in my hands, I stroked his cheeks with my thumbs and stared at those eyes that I loved so much. He was beautiful, talented and admirable. Sure he was a klutz every now and then, but he was a cute one. He was an odd one, but he was also alluring.

He was everything I was yearning for in a mate.

He was perfect.

"Silly Wonnie," I giggled when I pressed our foreheads together "didn't you know you are perfect just the way you are?"

Hyungwon stared speechless at me, his glassy eyes looking for lies in mine, too bad there wasn't any.

"For me you are perfect. You are gorgeous, adorably clumsy, great at your job. There's no one that does it better! Even other packs request your assistance! That's huge! You are amazing, better than what you think."

"Really?"

"Yeah, also you won't drag me down, in fact, Im worried you will leave me behind ehehe." we both chuckled, I used that chance to run my fingers through his soft silky hair. It felt amazing "also don't worry about the kids, we can adopt."

"Hoseok, are you SURE you want this?"

"I have been wanting this for so loooong so please stop worrying and Let's Just Be Together."

Hyunwon then gifted me the most beautiful smile I have ever seen.

It melted my heart. 

"Then, let's try our best together."

To be continued:

A/N: ugh! I loved writing this Hyungwonho chap. Is so cute and it shows side character's love lives. I want to show you a few side stories before we continue with the suspense! I hope you liked my Felix and Hyungwonho fillers!! I get filler ideas from rewatching my baby Naruto. LOL. So for the next two fillers I'm thinking of writing one of hopeless Gunhee and cute MiMi. Just to show you how their lives are going. If you guys aren't really interested in the fillers, let me know. 

Hope this chap was to your liking Jhoney's!

Love you's!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 904 24
in which hyungwon moves back home and wants to fix things between him and hoseok. โlet's write our story from zero.โž โ†“ @stuckihyun-
140K 7.9K 23
in which hyunwoo is a single father with too many responsibilities while kihyun is a motherly nursery teacher with not enough. stuckihyun-ยฉ
6.9K 504 9
Jooheon falls in love with the boy of his dreams. Literally. Monsta X: Jooheon/Joohoney x Changkyun/I.M. #1 in #Jookyun 200505
126K 8.6K 41
one boy who has everything but love - another boy who has nothing especially love SHOWNU X KIHYUN ยฉjodohawak