《BREAK THE CHAINS OF VILLAINO...

Galing kay King_Kado131

To becoming a great hero! That's the goal of me! Y/n L/n Fangire! It's a tough and long one, but I'm gonna do... Higit pa

My Kamen Academia!
Preparations!
A Very Metal Episode
The First Day... More or less...
The First Test... More or Less
FIGHT TIME
Representing 1-A
USJ Arc
Season 1 Finale
The Next Beginning
Sports Festival
Headbands Full of Points
Final Round
Choices?
Keep on Fighting
Round 2 & Semi Finals
Katsuki and Kenji's Bashfull Blast
Heroic Friendshipping!
The Meaning of Kamen Rider
Setting Things Straight
That Villanous Night
Race to Be a Pro
Inducing Stress
Final Form Time!
Season 2 Finale
"Endurance Training"
A Neo Foe?
Creator God in Action
Training Pussycats
Growing Powers
Brewing Darkness
[A/N] EXCUSE ME! THE FUCK!?
Fighting Back
Neverending Night
[A/N] I Am Damn Sure Special
Ending Night
Atrashi L/n Fangire
Arcturus & Reydan Shay Lagendorga
LaLa L/n Fangire
Y/n L/n Fangire
Afterwords Part: 1
Afterwards Part 2
Keep On Kicking!
Provisional Start!
[A/N] Where in The World is King_Kado131
Show Your Skills!
[A/n] More and More Disappointment
The Spirit of Class A
Rush To Finish The First Round
Second Round! The True Provisional License Exam!?
{A Very Boring Filler Chapter}
[The Seven Keys Of Creation]

The Yeti the Devil and the Mother

2K 43 131
Galing kay King_Kado131

At the entrance of a train station, Class 1-A stood ready for their internships with their Hero Costume cases in hand.

Aizawa: "Everyone has their costumes, right? Remember, you don't have permission to wear them out in public yet so don't loose them or anything."

Happy Mina: "GOTCHA!"

Aizawa: "Speak properly, its yes sir, Ashido."

Sad Mina: "Yes sir...."

Aizawa: "Make sure you mind your manors with the other heroes during your internships. Now get to it."

1-A: "Yes sir."

Everyone began on their journey to the diffrent hero agencies they were stationed to Intern at.

Y/n: "Hey, bro? You alright?"

Kenji: "... I'm not sure... this is the first time I'll seeing Savor since she left... I have no idea if I can handle it..."

Y/n slapped his hand onto his brother's shoulder and gave a smile.

Y/n: "Don't you worry, I believe in you bro. And when the time comes, you'll know how to deal with this, right?"

Y/n then held out his fist towards Kenji, causing the Neo Crusader to look at it, before a smile appeared on his face. He then gave his half brother a fist bump.

Kenji: "Right."

《Break the Chains》
Of
《Villainous Fangs》
Episode 10
Learning from the best
1-A's
Begining Internship Arc

Y/n walked alone through the streets of a large city with his Kivat flying next to him.

Y/n: "Are you sure we can trust these guy? I mean they did try to go for world domination a couple hundred thousand years ago, right? The kinda grudge can still stick over the years."

Kivat: "Yes I am almost positive. Some of them may not trust you, but you can trust them."

Y/n: "Wait, they may not trust me?"

Kivat: "Well, it was the very first Kiva that stopped their leader from dominating the world, sooo some of them might hold a small grudge against you for bloodline."

Y/n: "Ugh, Great, I can't wait to deal with that Madness. *Sigh* wonder how Kenji's doing..."

《Meanwhile》

In a diffrent city, Kenji walked through the streets as he approached the giant building he was heading. It was a large her agency with Savor's signature cross like symbol. Kenji stood at the entrance, looking up at the building with conflicting thoughts.

《Flashback》

Savor: "Then he'll understand when I say, I'll come back when he Proves Himself, when he is Truly Strong.... When he is worthy to be called my son."

《Flashback》

Y/n: "Do you really think that all of this is worth someone so heartless!?"

《Flashback Over》

Kenji thoughts: "... The grass is greener on the other side of the fence... but which side am I on?..."

Kenji shook his head before slapping his own face with both hands. He then gained some courage and walked into the building.

《Short Timeskip》

Kenji stood infront of a giant door with the name Savor engrave in gold on it. Kenji then took a deep breath, and opened the door before walking inside. Once he was fully in the room, he stood face to face with long golden blonde hair and red eyes, of Savor, of Deus Lang.

Savor: "Hello Kenji. It's been quite a long time, hasn't it?"

Kenji: "4015 Days... or 11 Years if you want me to be less dramatic..."

Savor smiled as she slowly rose from her desk.

Savor: "To be honest, I don't really care, but You've grown very strong in that time, you even managed utilize more than the strength part of my Quirk. I didn't even know you inherited that. Now then..."

Savor walked up to Kenji and smiled before speaking.

Savor: "We only have a week for now. So let's get started on our training, IXA.

Kenji: ".... Right..."

《Meanwhile》

Y/n: "WWOOAAHHH!!!"

Y/n stood infront of a large building with his Kivat next to him. The building had an odd symbol on top of it, along with the words Legendorga Hero Agency.

Other than that, the building itself had an amazing look to it. with several Mythical Creature silhouettes painted on the walls.

Y/n: "Holy Crap! I've never seen such a cool lookin place!"

Kivat: "It is very interesting."

Y/n: "Interesting? More like pure Badass! Alright, time to head inside and start my internship!"

Y/n then began walking inside with his Kivat following close behind. Once he walked inside, he was met with a normal looking front office like area. Y/n looked around the building inside, before walking up to the front desk and talking to the person who sat there.

Y/n: "Excuse me. But I'm Y/n L/n Fangire, the student from UA, I'm here for the internship."

Y/n said with a smile in his face. The person at the front desk examined Y/n for a moment, before they noticed the Kivat the floated next to him. The person then pressed a button and spoke.

Front Desk Person: "Reyden, the UA Intern is here."

??? Phone: "What!? Already!? Uhhhhh... send him up here, please."

Front Desk Person: "If you head up those stairs and take a right, you'll be a meeting room. Have a nice time."

Y/n: "R-Right. Thank you."

Y/n then began walking up the stairs, until he reached a door that had a plank that said Meeting Room, with the words Heroic tapped on paper above it.

Y/n then opened the door, only to be met with a man who had blue hair wearing baggy pants and no shirt, standing on top of a desk in a heroic pose upon closer inspection, is was easy to see that he also had pointed ears like a Fangire, but instead of sharp fangs, he had tiny horns poking out of his head, under his hair. Diffrent blue and gold spot lights shined around him as some heroic music played.

?Blue?: "OH YEAH! HE'S A MIGHTY ICY HERO WHO LEADS NOT ONLY HIS OWN HERO AGENCY! BUT THE WHOLE LEGENDORGA DEMON RACE! AN AWESOME WARRIOR WITH MIGHTY CLAWS WHO FIGHTS NOT ONLY TO SAVE HUMANS! BUT TO STOP THE MALICIOUS KING FROM DOMINATING THIS BEAUTIFUL WORLD! IT! IS! I! THE LEGENDARY YETI RESCUE HERO!
REYDAN
SHAY
LEGENDORGA!
ALSO KNOWN AS!
LEGENDORGA! REY!"

Rey yelled as he jumped into the air and flipped around. He then landed on his feet infront of Y/n, revealing his face.

Rey panted a bit from his entrance. Y/n clapped amazed by Rey introduction.

Y/n: "Woah! The into was awesome!"

Rey smirked as he turned around and spoke.

Rey: "Ha! Told ya he would like it!"

Just then, one of the Spotlights got up, revealing that it was a small girl with long white hair in a hero costume holding a gold and blue lens flashlight, she also had a tail, kinda like Ojiro, but it was more scaly and armor plated.

?Tail?: "RIGHT AGAIN AS ALWAYS, SHAY-SAMA!"

The other spotlight then got up, revealing a man with grey hair, glasses, a stoic expression, and what looked to be Stone Wings coming out of his back.

?Wings?: "The chance of this working was basically nothing. You got extremely lucky, Sir."

Rey then jumped back and threw his arm around Y/n neck, pulling him close.

Rey: "It wasn't luck! It was destiny! This Kid just knows how to be stylish!"

Y/n: "Woah. Are you guys all heroes?"

Rey: "Yep! And were all Legendorga too. As I already announced, I'm Reydan Shay Legendorga! Or Legendorga Rey. The Loli with the tail is Mi-min Medusa Ora, or Legendorga Medusa."

Medusa: "I'M NOT A LOLI SHAY-SAMA! It's nice to meet ya, call me Medmi, alright?"

Rey: "Four eyes over there is her brother Mi-dan Gargoyle Ora, or Legendorga Gargoyle."

Gargoyle: "Stop giving me stupid names, Sir. Just call me Garmi, please."

Rey: "And that anti-social mess behind you is my Little Brother."

Y/n was confused until he turned around, only to see a kid his age with super light blue hair, long horns, and black eyes like Mina. He was also wearing what seemed like a hero costume.

?Horns?: "......."

Rey: "His name's Arcturus Shay Lagendorga Junior, but he just goes by Arc. He goes to a hero school like you, and he's also interning here, so I'll be teaching the both of you how to be heroes."

Y/n then turned, towards Arc and smiled whil holding out his hand.

Y/n: "It's nice to meet ya. Hope we can learn together!"

Arc: "......."

Arc didn't say anything before he began walking away, leaving Y/n there with an awkward aura around him.

Y/n: "What's up with him?"

Rey: "Well, our father Legendorga Arc. He passed away awhile ago. he's still grieving. Now that all the introductions are out of the way, we should get to the training aspect of this internship."

Y/n: "Wait a second."

Y/n quickly interrupted, confusing Rey.

Rey: "Huh?"

Y/n: "I've gotta ask... why did you guys send and offer for me?"

Medmi: "Oh yeah, you completely forgot to tell him Shay-Sama."

Garmi: "Very irresponsible."

Rey: "Oh yeah. Alright, listen up really quick. I chose you for a reason."

Flashbacks played of Y/n during the Sports Festival.

Rey: "You're an oddity, a paradox almost. Half Breed Fangires can only have the ability to open their Hell's Gate, or Have a Quirk, as you probably know by now... but you have both! You have so much potential, but when you forfeited your First Tournament Match, I knew something else was going on... you're fighting the same fight as us!"

Y/n: "Huh?"

Rey: "King, the ruler of the Fangire and 9 of the 13 Demon Races, is an evil man bent on satisfying with his own corrupt desires. When I saw someone like you forfeit a match, I sent Rey-Vat to keep an eye on you. And he showed us you conflict, between your Fangire family and King. You're fighting to overthrow him and become a benevolent Ruler, correct?"

Y/n thought for a moment, before nodding causing Rey to smile.

Rey: "Well! We are too! In ancient times, Arcturus Shay Lagendorga the First fought to control the whole of the world, but Kiva the First stopped him. Every since that day, Legendorga like me have been working hard so that one day, the Human Races and the Demon Races can live together! But, nobody will let a Legendorga Rule due to our past... that's why you're here!"

Y/n started to realize what Rey was saying as he continued.

Rey: "I'm here you make you stronger and smarter as a hero! So you can become this worlds Greatest Fangire King! As the current Legendorga Ruler, you, Y/n L/n Fangire, have the full support of the Legendorga in you rise as the new King of the Fangire, and all 13 Demon Races! Can we count on you?"

Rey said before offering his hand to Y/n for him to shake. Y/n stared at Rey in awe for a few moments, before a smile came to his face. He then firmly gripped Rey's hand and the two shook.

Y/n: "Yeah, I'll become the Demon Races' greatest Emperor, and I'll make sure we all live in peace!"

Rey stood there with a giant smile on his face, while Garmi and Medmi grew smiles aswell.

Rey: "It looks like we'll be working together for a little while, Huh?"

Y/n: "Please teach me everything you can about saving lives!"

《With Kenji》

*BLAM!*

Kenji: "GAH!"

*THUD!*

Savor: "*Sigh* Your moves are too predictable. Keep fighting like this and you'll get beaten by a common thug."

Inside of a training Dojo, Kenji laid on the ground in his hero suits' Saver form, holding his stomach in pain. Savor stood on the opposite side of the room, her odd red tattoos and eyes glowing with power.

Kenji: "Heheheh... gotcha."

Savor: "Huh?"

*Chick*

*BBBOOOOOOMMM!*

Kenji: "My styles not as weak as you thought, huh?"

*FWOOSH!*

*BLAM*

Kenji: "GAH-HAHAAAHHH!"

Savor: "You're right... it's weaker."

Savor suddenly dashed forward, and slammed her fist into Kenji's stomach, knocking the wind out of him. Kenji tried to punch Savor back, but his mother's skin suddenly turned into gold, blocking the punch.

[Crusader Hero Savor]
[Quirk: Steroid Gold]
[Her body can produce a power steroid that enhances her body's strength, making the red markings on her body glow. She can also turn her body into an extra hard and flashy gold, Making her defense and Offense inexplicably linked.]

*CRACK*

Kenji: "GAHH!"

*BLAM!*

Kenji: "PAAHHH!"

*THUD!*

After Kenji punched his mother's golden stomach, his fist recoiled before Savor Punched him in the face, sending him to the ground. Savor let out an annoyed sigh as Kenji panted on the ground.

Savor: "Relying on a cheap tactic like that will never work in a real battle, especially now since everyone knows how your Quirk works... Heart, heal him. Well take a break on physical training and focus on the other key parts of being a hero."

Savor then walked away, leaving The Blue and Pink haired Girl in a maid Uniform to walk over to Kenji. She then put her hands over Kenji, causing a Pink light to begin healing his wounds. Kenji deactivated his armor, and sat there while Heart/Traeh sat infront of him.

Kenji: "Thanks."

Heart & Traeh: "We didn't do it for you. We did so because Mistress said."

Kenji: "Huh?"

Kenji then looked up, only to see that the girl... had turned into 2 girls.

Kenji: "What the? Wait, Weren't you one person a second ago?"

The pink girl the walked forwards and grabbed Kenji's face, continuing to healing him. She then talked.

?Pink?: "It is not important."

?Blue?: "Mistress said to have you ready for more lessons once you are healed, right Heart?"

Heart: "Yes, Traeh."

Once Heart was done healing Kenji, she got up and walked over to Traeh before the two of them turned back into one girl with a dim flash of light. Her Pink eye then shined, signaling that Heart was talking.

Heart: "You are now fixed.

Her blue eye then shined, signaling that Traeh was talking.

Traeh: "please go see what Mistress has for you next."

Heart/Traeh then walked out of the room, leaving Kenji on his own.

Kenji: "*Sigh* I need to get stronger. And it may hurt, but this is the best way to do it... Savor's the world's greatest heroine for a reason. Once she teaches me to be greater, I'll be able to help Y/n."

《Meanwhile》

In the center of Tokyo, Bakugou was doing his internship with the No. 4 hero, Best Jeanist. Inside of his hero agency, Jeanist stood infront of a window with his back to Bakugou.

Jeanist: "... to be completely frank, I don't like you very much."

Bakugou: "Huh?"

Jeanist then turned around and continued talking.

Jeanist: "I know exactly why you chose to come to my Agency, because I'm one of the top 5 most popular Heroes."

Bakugou: "Yeah look, you're the one who made an offer for me!"

Jeanist: "Yes, and all of my recent recrutes have been perfect little angles, and you certainly stood out. I watched how you fought at the Sports Festival. You have a good handle on your powerful Quirk and a decent grasp of it's application aswell. You're an outstanding talent, I say you're already good enough to take on as a side kick. However, you do have a fatal flaw, you think you're the best, and you display that belief regardless of what it does to you or your image, such a fiendish nature."

Bakugou glared at the hero as he took a stop forward.

Bakugou: "Don't tell me you brought me all the way out here to lecture m- Gah!"

Suddenly, the explosive boy was stopped by a mass of strings, fibers, and threads.

Jeanist: "I have to correct people like you, it's apart of my duty to society. Heroes and Villains are cut from the same cloth. So you job here is to watch me, I'll show you what makes someone a hero."

Bakugou: "What in the hell are you doing!?"

Jeanist: "Isn't it obvious? I'm teaching you how to become an exemplary pro. That means being aware of how you speak, how you look, your actions, your morals. There are countless things you need to learn, and in the time frame of a week, I will stitch these things to tour very being."

《Fourth Kind Agency》

"WWWOOOAAAHHH!!!"

At the Fourthkind hero Agency, Kirishima and Tetsutesu stood face to face in amazement.

Kirishima: "Tetsutetsu!?"

Tetsutetsu: "Kirishima!?"

Hard Boys: "Hey man! what are you doin here?"

A hero wearing a suit, metal jaw, and had four arms stood at his desk with 2 of them crossed and 2 more on his hip. This was the Chivalrous Hero Fourth Kind.

Fourth: "We were able to put in 2 offers this year. Let's begin right away."

Hard Boys: "I look forward to working with you!"

Fourth: "I was impressed by the guts both of you showed at the Sports Festival. I like you too. However, being a hero isn't easy, you can't use brute force alone. So this weak, you'll learn from my Experience."

Tetsutetsu: "That's the Chivalrous Hero!"

Kirishima: "He's so manly!"

*SLAM!*

Fourth slammed one of his hands on the desk before yelling.

Fourth: "WAIT FOR ME TO FINISH SPEAKING!"

Hard Boys: "YES SIR! APOLOGIES!"

Fourth: "Looks like I'll have to teach you proper manners too."

Hard Boys: "YES SIR! THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR!"

Fourth: "Firsf let me tell why we're even here. Pros receive wages from the government so were civil servants. But theres more to it than that. With the Quirks we offer our responsibilities are different from regular workers. Regarding our actual duties."

《With Ochako》

Ochako was walking through the city with GunHead as they talked.

GunHead: "Basic hero code, Control Crime, Right. When a crime occurs the police will contact us. These Requests come in all at once, filtered by district. We file reports on the services we provided arresting people, rescuing Etcetera, then a special agency looks at our work and decides how we should be payed. You'll catch on quick kiddo."

Ochako thoughts: "I didn't expect him to be so friendly."

《With Momo》

Inside of a TV Station, the Snake Hero Uwabami, spoke with Momo and Kendo.

Uwabami: "Additionally heroes are allowed to have side jobs. There were alot of arguements about this when the world of pros were first being established, but heroes got so popular that the public demanded it. For example, I'm about to film a commercial, stick around, ok."

Kendo: "oh, um, I was kinda hoping I'd see something a little more, actiony."

Momo: "No! This sort of attention is something you can't avoid if your a pro! Besides, she was kind enough to offer her wisdom to an unworthy student! So I'll take every lesson she has to give!"

Kendo: "Ok? But is there anything else we can do while you film this commercial or whatever?"

Uwabami: "Do you know why I chose to recrute you two? Any thoughts?"

Momo: "It must be because you saw so much Heroic potential in us!"

Uwabami: "... Of course I did, but theres another reason... you're both very cute young ladies."

Momo & Kendo: "Huh!?"

《With Jiro》

DeathArms: "Heroes must train constantly! No breaks! Even when you're on patrol!"

Jiro: "RIGHT!"

Kuma: "K!"

DeathArms told Jiro and Kuma as they jogged through the the city together."

Jiro thoughts: "Aw man! This is so much harder than class!"

Kuma thoughts: "Oh god! I'm sooo tired!"

《With Mineta》

Mt. Lady: "You know what's good about being a hero. Knowing how to pass the time while you're waiting to be called out.

Mt. Lady said as she laid on a couch eating chips and reading while Mineta cleaned.

Mineta: "Uh, sure."

Mineta thoughts: "This is not the kinda roleplay I had in mind!"

《With Tsuyu》

Tsuyu was at a dock with several other people in sailor uniforms, doing pushups.

《With Y/n》

Rey: "ALRIGHT! Now that all the Boring stuff's out the way! We can get to the fun part! Y/n! Put on your costume and be ready for anything!"

Y/n: "Right!"

Rey: "Arc! Stop being a weirdo!"

Arc: "......"

Y/n: "WAAAHHH!! H-How do people keep sneaking up on me!?"

Rey had just finishing giving a small speech about hero work and was now ready to start teaching Y/n and his little brother Arc, how to rescue... but!

Rey: "Let's Start! The First Lesson Of Rescue!-"

*WOOOP! WOOOP! WOOOP! WOOOP!*

Suddenly, a loud alarm began to sound and a red spinning light on the ceiling began to shine.

Rey: "Will Be A Demonstration!"

Just after Rey yelled that, a mass of bandages came from the vents, before comming together and forming a man who was covered head to toe in bandages and wearing a jacket.

Rey turned towards the mummy and yelled again.

Rey: "What's the situation Mummy!

Mummy: "There's a fire a couple blocks from here, and it's a big one."

This Mummy was known as Legendorga Mummy, another Legendorga Rescue Hero.

Rey: "Yes! My favorite type of disaster! TO THE CCCAAARRR!"

Rey yelled before he dashed out of the room at rapid speed, leaving everyone else behind. He then popped his head back into the room and yelled.

Rey: "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS WAITING FOR! COME ON! I SAID! TO THE CCCAAARRR!"

Rey then dashed off again, but this time, Medmi, Garmi, and Mummy. Mummy then stopped and unwrapped some of his bandages, before wrapping them around Arc and Y/n, dragging them with him.

Arc: "???"

Y/n: "H-Hey!? What're you doing!?"

Mummy: "Rey said that the first lesson would be a demonstration. So you're coming with us."

Y/n: "R-Right!"

Arc nodded as Mummy dropped the two of them, causing the students to follow the pros. Rey lead the charge as approached a Firemen's pole.

Rey: "ALLEY-OOP!"

Rey yelled as he jumped onto and quickly slid down the firemen's pole. Garmi, Medmi and Mummy quickly followed in his actions. Arc and Y/n then did the same with slight hesitation, they then fell into a large Armored car like vehicle. Rey sat in the driver's seat while the other strapped in for a bumby ride.

Rey: "LET'S GET MOVIN!"

Rey then slammed the dashboard, causing the car to sound a siren before charging onto the road with extreme speed. As they charged through the city, Y/n had a question in mind.

Y/n: "Excuse me Rey."

Rey: "What's up?"

Y/n: "When you heard their was a fire, why'd you call it your favorite disaster? How can you like something like that?"

Rey: "It's simple really. Fires are my favorite disaster, because they're the ones I can save the most people in. Not a single person had died in a fire when I'm around!"

Medmi: "Everyone at Legendorga has a favorite disaster. Mines hostage situations."

Garmi: "Collapsed Buildings."

Mummy: "Mine's Mass Injury."

Rey: "It sounds heartless on the surface. But whenever your favorite disaster comes around, you should feel concern and joy, cause you must always know, whoever's in that disaster's having the worst day of their life, but you can make it better. Smile! And tell them "Everything's gonna be alright!" Cause when it's your favorite, you know you won't let anyone die! Ya feel me?"

Y/n thought about Rey's words for a moment before answering with a nod.

Y/n: "Yeah! I got it! It's just like what All Might does! Whenever there's any sort of disaster or problem, he swoops in and saves the day with a fearless laugh and smile!"

Rey: "*SNAP!* YEP! AND THAT'S WHY HE'S NUMBER ONE! Now get ready, cause you're gonna be helping with this too, same with you Arc!"

Garmi: "Are you sure about this Rey? They're still kids and they don't know a thing about rescue."

Rey: "You don't need to know, deep down everybody has the drive to save lives, let that drive take over, and follow my lead, BECAUSE!"

*SSSKKKEEERRRTTT*

Rey stopped the car with a drift, stopping right infront of a large burning building, covered in Blue Flames.

Rey: "We're here!"

*BOOM!*

The door to the car was kicked open by Rey as he jumped out before backflipping onto the roof and doing a heroic pose, causing the crowd that was watching to cheer. Rey then pulled out a megaphone as Medmi, Garmi, Mummy, Y/n and Arc walked out. Rey then took a deep breath before speaking.

Rey in megaphone: "OH YEAH! HE'S A MIGHTY ICY HERO WHO LEADS NOT ONLY HIS OWN TEAM OF AMAZING HEROES BUT RESCUES THE DAY WITH HIS MIGHTY CRYS! FEAR NOT! FOR THIS FIRE IS NOTHING COMPARED TO HIS ABILITY! FOR! IT! IS! I! THE LEGENDARY YETI RESCUE HERO!
LEGENDORGA! REY!"

T

he crowd of people cheered for Rey as he made his appearance.

Random People: "Hey! It's the Legendorga Team!"
"And Rey's here! Everyone's gonna be alright!"

Meanwhile, Garmi observed the fire with confusion.

Mummy: "Blue Fire? That's in no way natural."

Medmi closed her eyes and stuck out her snake like tongue for a moment before speaking.

Medmi: "There are 35 people trapped inside, Most of them are on the roof, but some are scattered inside in small groups. And this fire isn't natural it's been caused by a Quirk, but I can't tell if there still here or not.

[Legendorga Medusa]
[Quirk: Medusa]
[Medmi has a super powerful snake tongue that can collect the data from anything it tastes, by tasting the smoke, she was able to get the data from everything the smoke totched. She can control and summon all kinds of snakes both real and fake. And finally, she can also turn people into diffrent inanimate materials when she looks into their eyes, diffrent materials take up diffrent amounts of energy, stone taking the least. She can turn them back to normal whenever she wants.]

Medmi: "Half of them are injured, we should move right away."

Garmi: "You hear that, Sir?"

Rey: "LOUD AND CLEAR!"

Rey then jumped off the top of the car and dashed towards the burning Building with extreme speed. He then reeled back his right arm before throwing it forwards at the building.

*BLAM!*

*SSSHHHIIINNNGGG!*

Y/n: "WOAH!"

A few seconds after Rey punched the building, the fire was replaced with blocky Blue Ice.

Y/n: "That was like Todoroki time Badass!"

Rey: "Like it huh? That's why the Legendorga are so powerful, unlike the Fangire, we've got our natural power fused with our Quirks!"

[

Legendorga Rey]
[Quirk: Abominable Freezing]
[Rey can take the heat from any object, and instantly replace it with extremely cold ice. The heat of the Object or Human determines how cold the ice is, but it still gets frozen fully. The more heat the ice or Rey touches, the more it freezes and grows.]

Rey: "OH YEAH! Mummy! Kiva! Your with me! Gargoyle! Medusa! Arc! You stay out here and make sure nobody gets hurt if my ice or the building starts to fall! GOT IT!?"

Legendorgas+Y/n: "YES SIR/SHAY-SAMA!"

Y/n: "Kivat!"

Kivat: "YOSHA! Kiva time! GABU!"

Y/n: "Henshin!"

Y/n then transformed into his Kiva form, but he wasn't done there.

Kivat: "GARULU! SABER!"

Y/n transformed into his Garulu form and began dashing into the burning, now frozen, building passing all the pros with extreme speed.

Mummy: "Woah. Look at that speed."

Rey: "YEAH HAAA! GO KIVA!"

Y/n dashed through the building, using his acute wolf senses to sniff out and listen for people to save.

Y/n thoughts: "OVER THERE!"

Y/n then dashed over to a room that was being blocked by fallen failing cabinets that had been frozen by Rey's ice. Y/n took his Garulu Saber and Quickly slashed the ice. Before forcing the door open, revealing a bunch of office workers that were huddled up in the room. They got a bit scared from Y/n's appearance, but he quickly reassured them.

Y/n: "Don't you guys worry! Cause I'm a Kamen Rider! And as long is I'm here, Everything's Gonna Be Alright!"

The office workers then gained hope as Y/n began to instruct them.

Y/n: "All the fire's been frozen over by Legendorga Rey! I'll lead you guys out safely! Are any of you injured?"

The office worker then moved aside, showing 4 people that had been either knocked out by the heat and smoke, or just couldn't walk themselves.

Y/n: "Alright, I've got them!"

Office worker: "B-But there's to many to carry on your own."

Y/n: "Trust me when I say,"

Kivat: "DOGGA! HAMMER!"

Y/n then transformed into his Dogga form, amazing the Office Workers.

Y/n: "I'm stronger than I look."

Y/n then acted quickly, one person was hanging on his back by his neck, one was in his arms, and the other two were over his shoulder.

Y/n: "Alright, hold on tight guys. Follow me out of here."

Y/n then began walking out of the building with the people following close behind, until they were outside the building. Medmi and Arc's eyes widened when they saw Y/n with the injured In hand and the other following behind him.

Y/n: "Medusa, these three are Unconscious, and the fours has and injury in their right leg."

Medmi: "R-Right! I'll take care of it from here, you go back in and keep helping people theres still... 15 left!"

Y/n carefully placed the people infront of Medmi before nodding and charging back inside. Garmi, Medmi, and Arc began helping the people recover from their injuries, until...

*Crack*

Arc looke up, only to see that a large mass of ice and building was about to fall onto them. Arc the acted quickly.

Arc: "Arc-Vat..."

As soon as Arc said that, an odd Kivat flew onto the scene.

Arc Kivat: "Well, Shall we go? Doron! Doron!"

Arc Kivat then flew onto Arc's waist, starting his transformation.

Arc & Arc Kivat: "Henshin."

Arc floated into the air a bit and the large chunk of ice and building broke and began to fall, he than transformed into his new form and quickly stopped the ice before it crushed anything.

Arc stood in his new 10 Feet Tall form and stopped the debris. People cheered a bit, causing Medmi and Garmi to turn and look only to see Arc standing there. Arc gently placed the Debris on the ground before standing ready for anything.

Medmi: "NICE GOING SHAY-KUN!"

Garmi gave a thumbs up, causing Arc to nod. After that, Y/n, Rey and Mummy walked out with 5 more unconscious people.

Mummy: "There's only 10 left, right?"

Medmi: "Yeah, and they're all on the roof."

Y/n: "Oh, I can turn into smoke and fly up there super quickly. But I'd only be able to carry down 2 at a time."

Rey: "Good idea! Go for it! We'll try to find a way up through the buil-"

*BBBOOOOOOMMM!*

Suddenly, a halfway up the building, a mass of Blue Fire exploded, melting the ice around it.

Garmi: "Dammit! The Quirk user is still up there! If he get up to the people at the top this will be bad!"

Rey: "Bastard! Kiva! Use your Quirk and get up to the top floor! Save as many as you can!"

Y/n: "Right!"

Y/n then turned his body into smoke and flew into the air, while Rey began charging into the building.

Garmi: "Wait, Sir! Won't you need help! That Quirk seems powerful!"

Rey: "Nah, it's an extremely hot flame! Mummy's bandages will burn, Medusa's eyes will be blocked by the smoke, Gargoyle's body isn't built for changing temperatures, and Arc can't fight without a Provisional License! Just leave it to me!"

《Short Timeskip》

A

fter a few seconds of charging, Rey reached the burning part of he building. He was about to activate his Quirk, when a blast of Blue Flame flew at him, causing Rey to backflip away from the attack.

Rey: "So you're still here, show yourself villain!"

???: "Heh, took longer than I thought for a hero to get here. But I guess the only way you would have found me is if I gave my position away like I did."

A new figure then walked out of the flames, revealing himself to Rey.

???: "But now you're here, and I get to feed my flames even more."

The villain said before sending a blast of Blue Flame at Rey, but the Yeti punched the flames, instantly freezing it into a long rectangle. He then grabbed the rectangle and slammed it into the Villain like a club, but before it hit, the villain summoned more flame and melted it.

???: "So you're the one who froze all my fire, annoying."

Rey: "... I've never let anyone die in a fire before, and I'm not letting anyone die today! Rey-Vat!"

As Rey said that, a new Kivat flew into the scene, and floated around Rey.

Rey Kivat: "Shall We Go, Gracful Yet Violent."

Rey: "HENSHIN!"

Rey Kivat then flew onto Rey's belt, transforming him into his new form with a mass of ice and snow.

Rey Kivat: "HENSHIN!"

*CRASH!*

Rey: "Sorry bud, but there's no way you're gonna get past me now that I've found you!"

Rey said as he raised his fists into the air ready to fight.

???: "Hmph. Whatever, let's just get this over with."

Then villain then sent a mass of flames at Rey, but it began to freeze as soon at got close to him. Rey then shattered the ice, sending a mass of shards at the villain, but they melted as soon as they got close.

Rey thoughts: "Long range isn't gonna work."

Rey then charged forwards and jumped up at the villain.

Rey: "TIME TO GET CLOSE!"

???: "Bad idea man."

*FWOOSH!*

*BLAM!*

???: "GAH!"

*BOOM!*

The villain sent a blast of flame at Rey, but he flew past it and slammed the villain in the face with his fist, sending him into a wall.

Rey: "Ha! You think you're the first Fire User I've fought? You flames may be way hotter, but you're all still weak to me."

The villain then looked up, only to see that Rey was covered in a thin sheet of ice.

??? Thoughts: "He froze the fire as soon as it touched him, giving him extra armor against my flames... he was able to dash through without harm... smart... but not smark enough."

The villain then got up, put one hand infront of himself, and smirked as he fired a massive blast of Fire that got hotter as it traveled. The fire slammed into Rey, sending him back into a wall, steaming.

???: "Your ice my be cold enough to block my fire, but if your overwhelmed, you can't control it enough to block. Now, it's about time you feed my flames, you'll make great fuel."

《Meanwhile》

Y/n floated around the top of the building looking around for any other people.

Y/n: "Guess that's all of them. I should get back to the Legendorg-"

*BOOOM!*

Another blast of flame occurred, shaking the building a bit and causing Y/n to worry.

Y/n: "Rey hasn't taken care of that villain yet? He might need help, but I can't fight without a License.... I'll just have to fight a passively as possible!"

Y/n then transformed his feet into smoke and began flying around the building, until he found a window into the room that Rey and the villain were fighting in. He looked inside, only to see that Rey was having a hard time fighting the villain. Rey was getting ready to attack the villain, but Y/n saw that he was charging up a big fire attack. Y/n then acted quickly, turning fully into smoke and flying into the room, hiding with the smoke that was already being created. He then flew behind the villain and transformed back to Normal, and tapping the villain on the shoulder, catching his attention. The villain spun around and tried to blast Y/n with his flames, but he only his a glass fake.

???: "What the hell?"

Y/n acted again and transformed back to normal and putting the villain into a hold, pointing his hands away from Rey.

??? Thoughts: "What the!? How did he get behind me!?"

Y/n: "NOW REY!"

Rey: "RIGHT!"

Rey then pulled out a Fuestle Whistle and placed it into his Kivat's mouth.

Rey Kivat: "Wake Up."

The chains on Rey's arms then shattered, revealing brand new claw weapons.

Rey the got into a stance as snow flakes fell around him from the cold. He then dashed forward, ready to finish the villain with an X Slash.

Rey: "Take this! BLIZZARD CLAW EXECUTION!"

The villain was about to be slashed, but he acted quickly

??? Thoughts: "I need to get out of here!"

*FFFWWOOOSSSHHH!*

Suddenly a mass of fire exploded from the Villain's whole body, sending Rey flying back and melting Y/n's glass fake. After a few seconds, the fire was frozen, revealing that the villain has disappeared.

Rey: "D-Damn, he got away."

Y/n smoke: "Rey! Are you alright!?"

Rey looked up at Y/n's smoke cloud and smiled... even though it was hidden by his mask.

Rey: "Yeah, I'm fine. Let's get outta here."

《Timeskip》

After the villain escaped, The Legendorga Heroes, Arc and Y/n were praised by the people and police for their heroic actions. On the way back to the Hero Agency, Mummy used his bandages to patch up Rey's burns while they sat in traffic. Rey then turned towards Y/n and smiled again.

Rey: "What you did was brave kiddo, smart, and very legal. I really think that villain would have beat me if you didn't help."

Y/n: "Don't mention it!"

Rey: "Heh! Alright, I won't! Just know, that you'll make a great hero and Emperor some day!"

Rey and Y/n went back to being silent, until Rey asked a question.

Rey: "Aren't you curious why we have Kivats? Like at all?"

Y/n: "To be honest, I'm just starting to assume all the Demon races have some kind of them."

Y/n smiled at Rey as the two began laughing at the odd situation.

YES I KNOW! I LOVE REY TOO! HE IS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER IN THIS STORY RIGHT NOW!

Also Yes! One of the Legendorga is a traitor! Can you guess, cause I'm not gonna reveal It anytime soon... wait... isn't the hero kill fight in like 1 in a half episodes....

I guess I'm revealing it soon!

SEEYA!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

42.3K 597 22
Read this description you will need it promise me. This is my first fanfic. WARNING - THERE IS MATURE CONTENT IN HERE. This story is featuring ou...
340K 9.4K 32
UNDER EDITING You've enrolled into UA but the semester has already started. You look to make a new name for yourself and a better reputation, as soon...
187K 9.9K 32
(Y/n) Midoriya was just like any other kid growing up in the world of heroes. He wanted to be just like them. so much so, his dream was to one day be...
544K 13.6K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...