𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐘𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 ► T...

By Rabiablueskies

Sequel to the »SPIDER-MAN« ► Spideychelle book. This takes place after Endgame. So if you haven't watched the... More

INFO
Cast
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
I WAS TAGGED
Seven
Eight
Nine
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE

NINETEEN

1.1K 29 18
By Rabiablueskies

"I can help."
______

"Imsuchahugefanofyours..."

"Miles, breath.", Gwen stopped her boyfriend's babbling.

It was the day after the phone call, and Peter - now disguised as the web-swinging hero - has agreed to meet them on the rooftop of an abandoned building to teach Miles how to use his powers properly. And it's been five minutes since the young pair saw him swinging towards them, and the boy couldn't stop babbling about him being such a huge fan of his work and all his adventures.

"C'mon Gwen, let him be happy.", Spider-Man laughed.

He was always amazed that people were fans of him. He was just a young kid from Queens and people way older than him were excited every time they spotted him in the city during his daily patrols. But Peter couldn't blame them, he himself was a huge fan of all the Avengers and he would have done anything to be noticed by them. And he did get noticed. All thanks for the little radioactive spider that bit him and presenting him a whole new chapter of his life as the web-swinging hero dressed in a red and blue - but now red and black - costume.

"Thank you again for coming. I know you have a lot to do, but... he really needs that.", Gwen flashed him a smile, still appreciating Peter's help, even though he had a lot to do with balancing school while saving people and keeping a strong relationship with MJ.

"You still owe me, don't think I forgot that. Anyway, how exactly did that happen? Gwen and I got our powers at the same time, but you... just found out?", Miles nodded. He himself was asking that question since being told by Gwen that she and the young avenger had gotten their powers during middle school.

With that, the dark-skinned boy started telling how he had gotten his powers. He started with him being with his uncle at the abandoned train track spraying the walls with graffiti. His uncle had left shortly after he got a call from his workplace. He had stayed there and finished his painting when he had felt a sting on his hand and the spray bottle fell from his hand because of it. He saw a spider. But no ordinary spider. It was a green-ish spider with red legs and light blue feet. Its cutters were also glowing light blue.

The eyes of the hero in red and black widened with every detail. The spider that has bitten him and Gwen were black with just red legs and cutters. Where did the spider miles had described came from? Did someone try to make their own powers, by creating a spider? But where had they known he was bitten by a radioactive one. Then suddenly, as if a lightbulb above his head lightened, an idea came to his mind, and the eye lenses widened more. "The Interview!", he whispered, catching Gwen and Miles off guard.

"W-what are you talking about?", Gwen looked in his eyes of the hero, or she tried to since they were hidden behind his mask.

"When have you got bitten?", the hero ignored the blond girl, his eyes darting directly at the dark-skinned boy.

"Uh... a month and a half ago.", Miles answered. "But what, what's so important about the date where I got bitten?"

"Shit.", Peter put his hands on his mask. "That's not good."

"Spider-Man what's the problem?", Gwen our her hand on his hand, trying to calm him down.

But said hero walked back and forth, talking to himself nonsense. "Gwen, I think someone is trying to duplicate our powers.", Gwen's eyes widened in realization.

"We need to go to Oscorp, immediately.", Peter added, changing his web-shooters.

"Why Oscorp?", Miles asked, feeling kinda uncomfortable with his lack of knowledge in this situation.

"You think they tried it again?", Miles was completely ignored by his fellow arachnid powered friends.

"It all started there, Gwen. And I'm pretty sure that Norman Osborn is trying it again.", he said, looking up. "We gotta go now, you coming?"

"I... I'm sorry Miles, but this is important.", Gwen said, facing her boyfriend.

"I can help."

"Sorry Miles, but... I don't think that you can help us at all.", Peter said, now turning his attention to the other boy. "You don't know how to use your powers, and I won't risk you being taken if we get caught.", he added and turned to his side, facing Gwen.

"Do you have your suit with you?", Gwen nodded before pressing on her necklace.

Said necklace opened and slowly the suit was crawling out of it, running down her arms, upper body and legs until she was covered in her signature black and white suit. Tony had improved the suit for her, during the time of the snap. He had thought, it would be way easier for her to suit up, like the Iron spider suit Peter had. Always improving, Tony had said. Now suited up, Gwen turned around to face an open-mouthed Miles. A small smile was on her lips.

"Take my backpack with you, I'll pick it up after we finish, okay.", she kissed him before putting on her mask.

Miles watched as his girlfriend swung from rooftop to rooftop with the city's own arachnid themed hero. And he couldn't stop thinking about how much he loved her.

"Be careful.", Miles said, but he knew that they couldn't hear him with the distance between them. He turned around, and picked up her black backpack and walked down the staircase to his apartment.

"So, what are we looking for?"

Peter and Gwen had arrived at the Oscorp industry. It had taken them half an hour to get there and now they were in the lab section of the industry, seeing all the extravagant scientific inventions. There were pots filled with green liquids, white broads written with new and old formulas.

"Anything that we can relate to us? Like...", Spider-Man walks towards a table at the far right corner of the laboratory, trying to open the drawer. "... do you have a bobby pin or something like that?", he looked at her.

She took off her mask, and took out a pin of her hair, handing it over to him. Putting back on the mask, she watched as he struggled to open it.

"Let me do it, Spidey."

Breaking the bobby pin into two halves, she put one of them into the lock, holding it down, while putting the other one above it. With a 'click', she turned them over and the drawer opened. A smirk on her face, hidden behind the mask.

"How did you learn to do that?"

"When your dad's a cop, you learn a thing or two.", she answered, stepping aside for her friend to look into the newly opened drawer.

Folders and files were piled up. Peter took out a few folders and looked them through, Gwen followed his suit, doing the same thing.

Report October 11, 2017
Eyes on target.
Alone.
No unusual activity.

Report June 17, 2018
Target missing.
Avengers fighting a purple alien.
Theses: target is in space.

Peter read a few titles, with their short notes. "They watched the Avengers.", the brunette said.

"Have you found anything?", he looked at the blond heroine.

"Something about some black car. From... Wakanada... I mean Wakanda.", she said showing him the file.

Peter's eyes widened, recognizing it. The very same car has almost crashed into him and MJ if he hadn't sensed it. "It says that it was built by a girl named... Shuri. They have kept records on her.", Peter read.

"I don't understand. What does that have anything to do with us?", Gwen looked through other files.

Peter walked out of the lab, into another room. It was slightly smaller than the lab but was filled with lots of files, papers, and USB sticks. An old school computer was on the table that was facing a window. The window showed another room, and it looked like one of those interrogation rooms, where the police officers would question their voice suspects.

He looked over the computer, a flash drive was still connected to it. He turned it on and started typing.

"Well if it isn't my dear Spider.", a voice behind him said, and he turned around meeting the gray eyes of the cat-like girl he had fought a day ago.

"What are you doing here?", he asked, standing up.

How did Gwen not see her? Peter thought.

"Look, Spidey. I'm not here to trouble you. You do your job and I do mine.", she said, putting her hand on his shoulder.

She then turned her attention to the computer. "You know, my hacking skills are pretty good. If you need my help, I'd gladly take the offer.", she said, sitting down on the seat, where Peter had sat a few minutes ago.

Peter rose a brow, why did he need her hacking skills. But as his eyes wandered towards the screen, and the word 'password' was displayed, he knew what she had meant. He sighed and shook his head. Asking a villain to help him, that was another level of being a hero. A level, Peter did not want to be in.

"Look, I don't know who you are nor how you got in here, but I ask you to leave. No fight, just go.", Peter said, looking at the girl in the black catsuit.

A smirk on her lips, and she stood up. "The offer still stands, Spidey. You know where to find me.", she said, stroking his cheek with her hand before leaving.

"Oh, by the way. Your friend back in there will wake up in a few minutes.", with that she vanished

"Wait, what?!", Peter ran towards Gwen, who was lying unconscious on the floor. He took her in his arms, and at the same time, the security alarm of the building started to sound.

Peter growled, he officially hated that girl. With one last look at the thing in the laboratory, he jumped off the open window, holding Gwen tight and swung towards the next nearby building.

______

Hello,

I know I know, I haven't posted anything in the last three weeks, and I am terribly sorry, I just needed to rewrite that chapter because I didn't like the first idea. Now that I am kind of satisfied with the chapter, I can finally update it.

Anyhoo, I hope you enjoyed it. If you did don't forget to vote and comment on how and what you liked about this chapter.

Byeeeeee

~ Rabiablueskies

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 368 45
⋆·˚ ༘ * 🕸️ 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐎 (✭) ⋆·˚ ༘ * ₊˚.༄. ╭─────────────── •. ❝ 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐈 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐃 ❞ ⋆·˚ ༘ ♡︎ ♉︎ ₊...
21.9K 426 44
After events of BOOK 1, Emma is adjusting back to normal after loosing Peter. Life isn't easy for her; being regular school by day and crime fighting...
795 55 26
This story is about Peters's adventures with Kraven and getting the symbiote and balancing high school along it he has new enemies and ones who knew...
696 29 14
Spideychelle Part 2 since there still more but in 2 more parts also try to put a lot more if more ideas of it pop up if so then I will also because I...