ELEVEN

"I want my brother with me

"I want my brother with me."
______

The weekend right before the summer break was there and Peter spent it going to a six-year-old girl's birthday party. The room was decorated with pink garlands, flowers were placed in vases and a full-on chocolate cake was in the middle of the long table. Lighted candles on the cake were blown out by a little Filipino girl. Her brother stood behind her, a big goofy smile on his face as everyone cheered for the little six-year-old. The cake was served on plates as everyone had a good time. Peter stood beside his best friend, holding a plate with a piece of cake on it.

"Can't believe that I missed all her past birthdays.", Ned said as he watched his sister play with the other kids.

"It's great that Pepper and Morgan were able to come. It must have been tough for them the past eight months.", he added, watching Morgan and Catherine hugging.

Peter watched them too. The past eight months were really tough for him and his new family. He had slowly started to spend more time with Morgan after Pepper had told him, that the little Stark had wanted to see him. She had told him that Tony had told her a lot about a young boy, who'd do anything to protect Queens. Peter remembered how her eyes were glowing with euphoria as her little brown puppy dog eyes had met his. She looks like him, was Peter's very first thought. The young hero wasn't used to little children hugging out of nowhere, and when Morgan hugged him, he couldn't stop smiling. Seeing her so happy, made his heart warm, and that was the moment that Peter had sworn to himself that he would protect her no matter what. He would never let her get hurt. He owed it to Tony.

After the snap, a lot of things changed. May and Happy got closer, and Peter was a bit terrified of the thought of Happy becoming his new uncle. He wouldn't admit it to anyone, but Peter didn't want that to happen. You'd think he wants his aunt to be happy, and he wants her to be happy, it was just, Peter didn't want May to replace Ben with anyone. And he knew that May would never even think about replacing her deceased husband, a man that made her smile 24/7. She just slowly started liking someone and that led to dating. And Peter didn't even dislike Happy, he loved him, Peter liked Happy as a family friend, he had never thought about Happy being family or anything near that. But seeing May smile after coming home from a date, Peter couldn't stop being happy for her. But he was scared that she might forget her time - past time - with Ben.

While his aunt was having lots of dates with Happy, Peter's feeling for Michelle grew more and more. And the next thing you knew was that he had a dream of saying three important words to her. Three words that you'd only say to someone whom you really feel safe with, to someone you really cared about, to someone you'd want to spend the rest of your life with. Peter was in love with MJ, and he was terrified. He had never felt anything like that for any girl. And the worst thing is, he never told Ned about that, and it been eight months.

"Yeah, I'm really happy, that Morgan was able to make it.", Peter answered, taking another bite of the cake.

Morgan was spinning around with all the other children, their laughter filling up the atmosphere in the big living room of the Leeds' family. Her shoulder-length brown hair was twirling around in the air, and a big smile was gracing her soft lips. This little bun of sunshine meant a lot to Peter, she resembled Tony in every way. His smile, his laughter, everything that made Tony so special and unique was passed on to his only daughter. And though a lot of people had said that Tony adopted every kid he saw, Peter thought that Morgan was the true heir to all of Stark Industry and it was a huge surprise to find out that Tony had given him so much. He had inherited a lot from his mentor. Anthony Howard Stark had given him the offer to be the next heir of SI, but Peter needed to be at least eighteen to make his choice.

"Peter, look at me. I'm a hero.", Morgan was wearing a cape as she ran across the room, followed by Catherine and the other children.

The little Stark ran towards Peter, who caught her and hold her high, making a spin. "I'm flying!", she giggled, before Peter put her back down.

After the birthday party was over, Peter and Morgan said their goodbyes to Ned and his family, before leaving to climb into the car Happy was driving. Morgan was holding Peter's hand as she was walking next to him towards the car, Audi e-Tron. Peter was squeezing her hand, getting a cute giggle out of the little girl. He opened the car door for her, and helped her climb in, he then followed and sat next to her. Helping her to buckle up, he nudged her nose.

"How did the party go, Morgan?", Happy asked, looking at the little girl who was still holding Peter's hand.

"It was amazing. There was cake, lots of cake. And I was flying.", Happy rose a brow, looking at Peter.

"That's amazing sweetheart. Your Mommy wants me to ask you, what you want to eat for dinner?", Happy continued asking, not getting an answer from Peter.

"Cheeseburgers.", she said, and the two males in the car smiled.

"Can Peter stay with us, please?", Morgan asked, her puppy dog eyes shining brightly.

"I want my brother with me.", she added and cuddled into Peter's side.

Peter went through her light hair, brushing away a few strands of hair. He kissed her on her head, not daring to say anything, he just wanted to enjoy these kinds of moments.

"I think your mommy would be fine with Peter staying for dinner. Pete, you should probably text your aunt that you are staying with Pepper and Morgan.", Happy said as he turned around the left corner, stopping at a red light.

Peter nodded and took out his phone, his lock screen showing a photo of his AcaDec team, before the snap. now after the snap, the only people left of the old AcaDeca team were him, Ned, MJ, Flash, and Cindy. Abraham was now in College with Sally, another fellow member of the school's decathlon team. The new decathlon team had more diversity in it, and Betty had joined them along with Brad Davis, a boy who sat next to MJ in chemistry class, and Peter wasn't quite happy about that. This Brad guy was trying to get to know MJ better and wanted to be a lot more than just friends. But every time Peter had told MJ about that, she always answered with: "Don't worry, Parker, you're not going to lose me to someone like him.", and then the whole conversation would stop, cause she would kiss him and then leave, leaving Peter perplexed and in trance.

I'm staying a bit longer, Morgan wanted me to stay for dinner, hope that this is fine with you?

Larb you, May.

Peter pressed his thumb on 'send' and the text had now a blue background. He looked to his side, seeing Morgan asleep peacefully. Peter smiled.

The car did another turn and just a few minutes later they were parking at the parking lot. Peter climbed out of the car, carrying Morgan, who was awake, out of the car. He put her back on the ground, and she took his hand again.

"What does 'Larb you' mean?", she asked.

"Well, that's a long story..."

"Can you tell me before I go to sleep. Daddy used to tell me bedtime stories.", she said, giving him the look - a look that could prevent world war - and Peter nodded. He could never hurt her. NEVER.

______

Hey,
Long story short. I'm tired it's 2:34 am and I don't have a lot to say.
Hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote or comment.

Bye
~Rabiablueskies 🕷