SIXTEEN

"I hate that you're right

"I hate that you're right."
______

Michelle Jones has been an introvert and mysterious girl at the beginning of the school year (before the snap) but now she was more open, had friends and a boyfriend who also was the web-swinging spider hero also known as the Amazing Spider-Man. A lot of things had happened the past school year, her friends were in danger, but got saved by her boyfriend, Liz moved away, she was captain of the AcaDec team, got closer to Peter Parker and Ned Leeds, eventually she and Peter shared a kiss after all the longing tension between them. And than the snap happened.

An event that hadn't let her sleep. She may not have felt anything as she got dusted, but seeing people she knew dusting away in front of her and the look in their faces was traumatizing enough. But being one of them was worse that anything she had imagined. Michelle did not know what happened to her and all the others who got dusted away. Were their souls kept somewhere? How did they not know where they were during the span of 5 years?

These questions were lingering in her mind for the first three months. Crossing her mind when she was on the edge to finally fall asleep. Her body wasn't allowing her to rest for a few hours. Telling her that the rest she had for five years was enough. That she should be awake.

But her sleepless nights had stopped four months after the blip, and she could finally rest without having these thoughts crossing her mind. Finally being able to close her eyes and not seeing the faces her classmates gave her, not seeing the desperate and scared looks on their faces. Their eyes were not crying out for help anymore. Their bodies weren't dissolving into dust, and their souls stopped leaving them on earth vanishing to a world unknown to mankind or any living being in this goddamn universe.

A knock on her window brought Michelle back to reality and the train of thoughts broke away. The girl turned around facing the hero dressed in a black and red spider suit. A smile was gracing her lips as she opened the window to let the young hero in. She then closed her door not wanting someone to barge in. Spider-Man crawled trough the window of the big house and pulled the mask off putting it on her desk. He hugged his girlfriend from behind as she closed the door and kissed her on the cheek.

"Wow, someone was missing me.", she laughed and turned around putting her arms around his neck.

Their eyes met and Peter couldn't stop smiling. "I did.", he whispered and his eyes wandered back and forth from her eyes to her lips.

"What are you doing here, exactly?", MJ asked her boyfriend watching him closely.

But instead of getting an answer he kissed her. His hand getting a hold of her waist as his other moved up to her cheek. He had missed her. Though it were just a few days he hadn't seen her. But his heart was longing to taste her lips again, to hold her hand again and telling her that he loves her. MJ's hand found its way to his hair while the other was still around his neck. She messed his hair up as she pulled him closer. Now their lips were pressing against each other's as Peter stepped forwards so that MJ was now pressed against the door.