Memory

By Jackrachel

*COMPLETED* Nona comes in a new town. After that, strange things starts to happen. More

Best friend
New home
First day of school
new school vol 2
party
Party vol 2
Her room/ party vol 3
Panic
Part 10
Part 11
Nonas room
What are you doing?
Ocd
Its Friday bchz
Hard to believe
Halloween
Its here
19/19
House
Memorie
The truth
Preparing for black guy
Part 2
Morning
Epilogue

New day, new chance

20 1 0
By Jackrachel

I wake up again in my bad.I wake up earlyer then everyone. I done my higiene, dress up and go to eat something.

I cant stop thinking about that. Who could murder that girl. I hope police would find that idiot. I was done with my breakfast so i was about to leave. On my suprise there was Jenny.
Jenny: hey,  i came bcs i think it is better to walk together. I guess you heard about that kill that happen?
Nona: yes i em, your right lets keep going then.

We walk and i didnt even listen to Jenny much. I was looking houses and i was still in shock.

Jenny: hello, earth calls Nona
Nona: oh Jenny im sorry
Jenny:its okey.

We keep on walking in some silence finally. Then i saw we were closer to school. Uh i hate school. Actually i was hopping to see if Christy is okey. Jenny was so.

I didnt see her. Maybe she know what happen that night after all. I keep on walking.  my first class was PE.

Jenny : hey im going to my boyfriend. I will come.
Nona: okey
She said. Like i care. Huh who would guess that she had a boyfriend.

I come in hall. There was standing miss Robinson.
Nona: good morning miss Robinson
Miss Robinson : good morning
She didnt even look at me she had some papers in hands. But okey like i care Huh. I was looking for Christy. i enter in dressing room there were some girls talking about that murder again. I didnt saw Christy.
Nona: khm exuse me but could you stop talking about that alredy. Its boring.

They all look at me then one girl say something.

Lala: hi, my name is Lala nice to meet you. Your new in our class.
Nona: yes i em, nice to meet you im Nona.
Lala: This is Jennet, Jennet Nona, this here is Megi, and here is Isabelle, there is Nicol and right there is Ever.
Everyone give me hand and i said hi to everyone.
Nona: hey are is someone missing today. In our class?
Lala: no, who you have in mind
Nona: Christy
Lala : oh Christy isnt in our class she is older. She is 4 class we are 2.
Nona: okey then. Thank you guys.
Lala: no problem do you really think sorry for asking that they will catch murder?
Nona: i hope they will.

Then i was ready and then Jenny come running

Jenny : Nona!  What the heck are you doing here?

Nona: what do you think? 
Jenny: we have class in english.
She just shock me with that. My heart stop working for moment. She grab my hand and say lets go.
Nona : but wait im not dress in my cloths.
Jenny : now its late

We came and every eyes was on me. Great first inpression uh.
Miss Klark: if this happen again miss Nona i will write you in nootebook. Is that clear?
Nona: yes miss
I didnt even know her name. Then famillyar voice said Klark
Nona : Klark
I turn to look it was Christy. I smile at her but she ignore me. It kinda hurt my pride.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 966 35
in which two unstable teen girls fall in love and things don't end will.
28.6K 710 43
*Lesbian/Bisexual smut* I came back to my hometown for a job opportunity, but I ended up finding a lot more.
193K 6K 32
"Damn, I'm hooked."
4.8K 87 32
Okay I get that this is the finished one, you may read it yes. But please read the rewrite as well. You'll get a better story line out of it!