A old FTO fanfic

By Madmagic101

Read in order if you must read it this I more of a book then one-shots but it's fine. This is mostly a Bryan... More

Info and TW
Diner date
Camping
Under attack
Movie night
Movie night 2
Baking
Cold
Telling them
Lefou!
Im sorry
flower crown
Room mates
Writing
Pet
anxiety and hugs
Thats where we...
Sunrise
Cookies
How have you been?
Bryan?
Angry
Prank
Books and Bored
Singing
Bad?
3:00am
Past?
Kay's and Lefou's cafe
The plan
1:00am
Girls
Lack of sleep
Beach day
>~< I dont like you -~-
Cute
Back off!
Dads?!?!
The shrine
Ice pack
Oh no!
Dreams
Sleepless
Nope!
I was taged?!
Rooftop and stars
Saved by Jakey and Bryan
Futuer
Saving them
Beach and movie
Ok
Shippers get shiped
Seven deadly sins
Bees?! and sleep
Traning and flowers
Gravestone
Cutie<3
Yeah
SDS COVER
Tagged
!!Read!! Please
migraine
You sly mother trucker!
Gal pal
Mission (Draft)
So like yeah
Boyfriend and tea

Sick

755 12 3
By Madmagic101

Thanks to @werewolfFijiGaming for this suggestion

(This totally didn't take me 5 days to finish because I keep getting sidetracked (I did not forget))

Bryan's POV:
Jakey and I where training when it started raining "we should go inside," I tell Jakey. Oliver ran around in the rain "No it's fine" he replied "Jakey it's raining I don't like water and you could get sick" I disagreed. "I'm not going to get sick" Jakey says back "so, we should still go back inside," I say walking back over to the guess hall. "Fine we can go back," Jakey says rolling his eyes. We walk inside covered in water "great now we're soaking" I say annoyed, "it's not that bad" Jakey says walking up the stairs with a soaked Oliver. I follow him up the stairs we walk into our room Jakey grabs a towel and starts drying Oliver. I walk over to the set of draws and take out some dry clothes. I walk out of the room and to the bathroom and get changed I walk back in to see Jakey still in his wet clothes. Jakey looks look like his freezings he then Sneezes "I told you you would get sick" I say teasing him "I'm not sick!" Jakey argued "sure your not," I say rolling my eyes. "Well, I'm going to get changed," Jakey says walking out of his room. "So how have you been?" I ask Oliver not needing a response, I giggle to myself sitting on the bed. "I'm back jakey says walking in and laying on the bed I pull Jakey into a hug' "goodnight" I whisper He mumbled back quietly. Soon we fall asleep cuddling, "morning Jakey I says stretching my arms as I'm waking up. "Morning" Jakey mumbles back he then starts coughing. "Jakey are you ok?" I ask worried "mmm" jakey gives as a response. "Ok, that's a no" I stand up and run downstairs Kay and Lefou were making breakfast. "Kay do you have any soup?" I ask "why do you ask for the soup?" Lefou asks "Jakey is sick and needs the soup" I respond "well I did make pumpkin soup last night for dinner but you and Jakey weren't here," Kay says "can Jakey have some?" I ask "sure I'll get you some it's in the fridge" kay says heading to the fridge. "Thank you," I say as she hands me a mug with soup in it I grab a glass of water and run up to mine and Jakey's room. "Jakey I'm back," I say walking into our room "hi," He says huddling into the blanket "I got you some soup," I say pulling the blanket off of his head. "Thank you" jakey whispers, "your welcome jakey," I say kissing his forehead. Jakey drank the water and soup he soon falls asleep. I take the mug and glass down to the kitchen and put them into the sink. "is jakey alright?" kay says from behind me. "yes he's asleep at the moment" I reply "ok I and Lefou are going to go train" she runs out the door. I walk back up to my and Jakey's room Oliver walks out "oh you must be hungry" I smile getting him some cookies from Jakey's bag. after Oliver ate I walked over to Jakey who was shaking I pull another blanket over him to keep him warm. I kiss his forhaed "I told you, you would get sick" I go over to my chair and read my book.

ok so this may have taken a bit of time to do but I still did it sorry I took so long just dint feel like writing but hope you enjoyed if you have any ideas for a chapter or one-shot feel free to comment or something (Short on ideas again).

also feel free to comment a ship you would like to see in the background of a chapter/one-shot. bye<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 346 28
Cover by @funtime_foxy_woomy Warning: characters might act differently than the do in the series. Contains: Brakey Most of the things that appear in...
76.7K 1.5K 101
NEW BOOK‼️ Just another book full of karlity oneshots since my last two reached 100 parts,I might include other ships but mostly karlity! Includes: F...
4.1K 55 20
Ok so as the title says these are Michael Afton oneshots. I'm doing this because there were a lot of Michael Afton oneshots in my Afton Family onesho...
20.7K 564 17
(warning this book was made during the time span that. Bryan and Devin dated. I'm aware they broke up but I reasons to keep this book up unless the c...