The Emperor's Rose (GirlxGirl...

By themoonlightdemon

How would you react when the person you had one night stand with is actually the emperor of the country and y... More

1 | The One Night Stand
2 | Imperial Family
3 | Sexret
4 | The Offer
5 | Resistance
6 | Sudden Changes
7 | The Moon, The Earth & The Sun
8 | The Palace
9 | High & Mighty
10 | Let The Best Food Wins
11 | Alvia's Decisions
12 | Gralian's Forest
13 | Zimzalabimzi
14 | Roses
15 | Freedom
16 | The Date
17 | Her Majesty
18 | Such an Honour
19 | Au Revoir, Adios
20 | The Advisor's Secret
21 | Fire
22 | Bird in a Cage
24 | Hope Is Coming
25 | The Announcement
26 | Feel Special
27 | The Ex-Boyfriend
28 | Who dat B
29 | You Make Everything Alright
30 | Refugees
31 | Make way! Duchess Kathryn is here
32 | Trouble In Paradise
33 | Empress For A Day
34 | Reali-tea
35 | A Night to Remember
36 | Dissolution
37 | Reunion Gone Wrong
38 | For Our Children
39 | Risks
40 | Too Easy
41 | Justice
42 | Secret from the Past
43 | It's almost Time
44 | New Life Begins
45 | The Happy Ending

23 | Tatiana

14.3K 832 146
By themoonlightdemon

KATHRYN'S POV

"And now I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride," I clapped my hands while the prince and his bride kiss in front of their family and friends while being recorded live by the news.

I can't help but steal glances at Alvia who kept his serious expression throughout the wedding ceremony. I wonder what's going on in her mind. It doesn't seem like her mind is here. Well her body is but not her mind.

"Soon, that'll be you in Duchess Abella's position," I watched as the prince's newlywed wife greeted her people together with her husband.

"Look at how she brings herself in the eyes of her people. That's what I've been doing to you. You may not see it for yourself but you've been improved," I smiled when I heard the duchess compliments me.

It's not every day that she ever say anything nice.

"Something is troubling Alvia. She's not having fun like he supposed to be," Even she noticed it huh. The emperor is not herself. She leans in to her mother and whispered before excusing herself.

As curious as I am now, I can't leave my spot. The wedding went smoothly and there was no incident that occurs before, during and after the ceremony. As court ladies, we were all instructed to go back to the palace and prepared ourselves for the reception next.

As I walk out of the church, people of Gralia were there, waiting to see the newlyweds. I remember to keep a smile on my face all the way to the car that was waiting for me.

"About time you show up," I was shocked to see the emperor is actually sitting inside the car with a small smile on her face. I question myself if this is the car that I'm supposed to take.

"Just come in," she said. Probably because she saw me contemplating to enter or not.

"Your highness, why are you here?" The emperor grabbed my wrist and pulls me into a hug when I close the car door.

"My emperor!" I turned my attention to the driver who kept his eyes on the road.

"Alvia, what's wrong?" I finally returned the gesture and hugs her back.

"Don't worry about the driver. I'm sure he understands. I miss you already. It pains me to be away from you. Let's just do the official announcement so we could be together," Alvia muttered. What a baby.

"I thought we agreed on letting Ben have his day. Alvia you shouldn't be too greedy. An emperor shouldn't do such a thing," she sighs heavily before pulling away from me.

"Why do you look gloomier than usual today? You don't even show any expression when your brother was getting married," I asked. She pushed back her hair making herself look more scrumptious than before.

God, I want to have a taste of her lips.

"I was worried that the people who had been causing a lot of trouble for us decided to attack my brother's wedding. We believe that the same people who hired that two assassins are the same person who burned down your house," Really now? Seems like I had become the unlikely target of this assailant.

"We still have no idea who and why they did all of this to you specifically. But Fred has his own theory. He said that maybe because of you likely to my bride," but I am his bride. Is that why there are people wants to kill me?

"Are you scared?" I slowly nod.

"That is why you shouldn't act alone. I don't know how but it seems the enemy knows that you're going to be the next empress of this empire. I need to make a thorough investigation to know who is actually trying to end your life," this doesn't seem like a happy wedding at all. Now I'm all worried about my own safety.

I mean, I've been shoot and got burned after saving my brother. But the fear is still there. I'm still a woman even though I tend to act like a boy some time.

We had arrived at the palace. I was about to get myself to open the door when Alvia place her hand on my shoulder.

"Since the press aren't permitted to be in the palace ground, why don't you be my date for the reception. I was so lonely at the church ceremony that I almost die from loneliness. At least let me have fun at my own home," but I have a duty to fulfil.

"But the court ladies were given instruction to help around with the reception banquet. I am not your wife yet. I have work to do." Her expression turns grim.

Did I say something that ticks her off? She let my shoulder go and lean back to her seat before turning her head to the windows. She literally ignoring me now.

"Alvia ... I'm sorry," she ignored me! This is childish.

"Alvia?" Again she ignored me. I sigh mentally before build up my courage to give her a kiss on the cheek.

"There. You won't be lonely anymore. I promise I'll come to find you after my job is done. So please, don't sulk like that. It's so not your forte," she finally gave me a wide smile on her face.

"Okay! I'll be watching you," I rolled my eyes and open the car door. I watched as the car drove off. Does the emperor always been this childish? I always viewed her as someone dignified and someone who always thinks about work.

Not like this.

"Kathryn! What took you so long? We need to guide the guests towards the banquet hall, now," Luna grabbed me by the wrist and lead me to the banquet hall where Natalia and Veronica were having trouble to find true guests their seat.

This is why you don't ask nobles to do something that requires them to be organised. I mean, they don't even organise their own life. How is it possible for them to do to others?

I took over and guide the guests towards their seat. I explained to them so they understand what should be done. This is going to be a long day.

***

The wedding was as romantic as ever. It ends with the bride and groom dancing together accompanied by their parents. I watched from afar and admired how the prince looks at his wife with such a loving gaze.

I have a feeling that the bride is actually expecting because of the way the prince keeps touching his bride's stomach and laughs happily together all throughout the day. He seems worried and keeps asking Luna to make sure that the bride is comfortable.

I shouldn't pry but it's so obvious!

"Have you eaten?" Alvia suddenly appeared behind me with a plate of desserts. She offered me a bite of a muffin. I look around our vicinity before took a small bite. My eyes widen when the taste exceeds my expectation.

"This is delicious!" I said with my mouth full.

"Of course it is. My mother made the best desserts this empire could ever have. You should learn some from her," I think I will. I never taste such an amazing muffin before. And this is nothing like those store-bought muffins.

"Are you done for the night?" I nod.

"Why are you so eager to know that, my emperor?" I asked.

"Because before the music end, I want to have a dance with you. Yes, in front of all the guest here," she actually lures me with sweets so I will dance with her?! What a cheap way to gain my attention.

But I don't hate it.

She places the plate on an empty table and offered her hand for me to take. I gave up saying no to her for the night and let her escort me to the dance floor. The guests noticed us making our way towards the bride and groom and it's making me uncomfortable.

Most of them who were invited to the banquet is someone prominent to Gralia. I am someone common in their eyes. But here I am dancing with the emperor.

Alvia place both arms on my waist and I instinctively place both my arms on her shoulder. She chuckled when we see eye to eye. We did hear people started to murmur around us but we just didn't care.

"Do you remember any of the events of our first meeting?" She asked while we're dancing. To be honest, I've been trying to remember about that night but it's like I got amnesia because of how much I drank that night.

"Not really. Why? Was I embarrassing?" Alvia nods her head with a smile.

"Oh yes. I did mention you puke all over me the very first time we talked to each other. But to be quite frank, that side of you was the thing that caught my eyes," me puking all over here was the thing that caught her eyes?

What does that even mean?!

"Are you one of those people who like to foreplay? I mean ... it's not like chocolate or yoghurt that was poured on you. It is vomit," Alvia laughs.

"I'm not into that. Just after you did puke at me, you offered to wash my clothes. You go to such extent to bring me to a hotel just because," Wait, is that why we ended at the hotel? I thought she was luring me into her trap.

"Wait! The hotel, it was me who suggested that?!" Alvia nod.

"Yes. You really don't remember anything huh?" I have her a nervous laugh. Seriously?! That was me? I never thought I was such a slut.

"So basically you took advantage of me when I was in a vulnerable state huh?" I raised an eyebrow.

"No. It's the opposite. You were the ones who kiss me first. How do I describe this ... hmmm ... you were unbuttoning my shirt when suddenly your lips on mine," Oh ... my ... God! The drunk me can't resist tasting her scrumptious lips!

"Why didn't you stop me?" I asked in disbelief.

"I did! But you were so aggressive it turns me on. Somehow it that turn into this and then turn into you waking up with me next to you," was that the full detail of our first night together?

Oh my God! Alvia leans into my ear.

"It was such a surprise that the same woman who forces herself to me was a virgin. Can you imagine my surprise?" I blushed in a deep shade of red. I never thought that my sexual desire was off the roof.

When the music ends, Alvia let go of my waist and I did the same with her shoulder. She took a step back and gave me a bow. I gave her a curtsy to show my respect.

"Thank you for the dance," she smiled before walking back to where her brother is. I quickly withdraw from the dance floor and immediately I regret it because I have to face Natalia, Veronica and Luna.

"So the rumours were right? He had chosen you to be his bride?" Natalia asked. But before I could answer her, Veronica interrupted me.

"Tell us every detail! Did he asked you when he went to your house the other day?" I feel like nowhere is safe especially within the palace's walls.

"Girls, enough. We should wait until Alvia announced it. We don't want the media to spread rumours instead of the facts again. Don't you remember about Tatiana? She believes in the rumours more than Alvia himself," the girls finally get off my back.

Tatiana.

I've been hearing that name since the first time I step foot in the palace. Who is that woman? I knew the fact that she used to be Alvia's fiancée but why did they break it off?

"I heard my name was called. Do you girls need anything from me?" Huh? Who the fuck is this woman?

"Tatiana?! Why are you here?" Natalia asked. Wait, she's Tatiana?! Oh my God,  she's gorgeous!

"I was invited to the wedding," so this is Alvia's former fiancée? She looks too perfect! Her beauty on another level! If I'm a guy, I would even woo her.

"By the royal family? Even after what you've done to them? To Alvia?" What exactly happened between them though? My curiosity is going off the roof. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300 1 35
Isabella found herself being taken by the Emperor's soldiers. Her village was destroyed and she watched her friends and family either get killed or t...
619K 20.6K 57
"Are you sure you're one of the girls? You seem like a spy to me. Are you spy, Arabella?" My name rolled of his tongue perfectly and I stood complete...
25.6K 2.1K 16
How can an omega know for certain it's love and not just pheromones? Ed's grandma made him memorize a verse in Corinthians to guide him, but knowing...
989K 50.7K 73
β€ŸTonight shall be the first and last night that we spend together, Gianita, for I do not intend to produce heirs by this marriage. The Prince would s...