I'm not the only one avengers...

By MyAngelAliza

Chloe didn't always have it easy, she was teased for having to many soulmate marks. In fact she had 11 soulma... More

Chloe Annesley
Leave him alone!
The girl of my dreams
Lunch
Shes amazing!
The park
Meeting mom and dad
Spiderman
Panic
The avengers soulmarks
The avengers thoughts
Avengers soundtrack
The truth
Field trip
Meeting the avengers
Loki the softie
Soulmates
Movie night
Breakfeast?
Back to school
Who did this to you?!
Plan in action
Surprise
Happy Birthday
Party
Shirtless pietro
Swimming
Afraid of falling
What the fuck?!
Lab makeout
Contest
Pleasuring one self
Contest almost over
Contest over
The world knows
Horrible shopping trip
Nicknames
Moodboards
Goodmorning
Date
Meeting vision
Are you cheating?
Chloe!
Nothing
Coma
If you go
Who are you?
Memory loss
Hi I'm Chloe!
Hello love
Home
Breakfest in bed
Therapy
Tony's dark thoughts
What chapter should i do next?
The Girls feelings
Cooking with happy
Park kiss
Andrew?!
Depressing thoughts
Surprise!
Memories are back
Hello again
I'm Pregnant!
We have to save her
Your going to die motherfucker!
Um.....I need help?
Escaping
Is she......?
Christmas Presents part (1)
Christmas Presents part (2)
Puppy names
SURPRISE I'm Pregnant!
My baby
Time
Our baby
Perfect to me
Always by your side
The end
Remake!
Thank you!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!
Hello

Christmas gifts

7.5K 233 11
By MyAngelAliza

A few months later

Chloe's POV

It was almost Christmas time, just a few more weeks. I can't wait, but I still need to get everyone gifts, I'm literally going crazy, I'm glad I got that job for part time, or I would have never had money to buy what I had. And most of it was from my life savings from before we moved.

I had gotten probably most of them.

I was running around, every store imaginable, or in one of the labs making something or making upgrades. I think I grew a few grey hairs while my time of finding gifts. With how much they like to spoil me. I'm going to spoil them.

I went to shoe stores, watch stores, jewelry stores, bow and arrow store, knife stores, may have tracked down Steve's and buckys dog tags. I spent my whole time going store to store, getting home late, making them worry, but it was worth it. Especially if it's for them. I spent most of my time in different labs. I hated to do it, because it was taking my time away from them. But it was for them and I wanted to surprise them.

By the end of the week, my feet hurt, my hands hurt and I was tired as hell. I told pepper what I was doing, so she wouldn't get worried. Happy knew, because he was the one driving me to the mall. He always had a smile on his face when he saw me.

I was glad I had saved up most of my life savings for this. This was our first Christmas together.

Today I spent hours at the mall. Honestly, I was afraid that I would get them something they wouldn't like. I was scared out of my mind.

I went to the Star Wars store and got Peter a Star Wars wallet, because his was breaking. I also got him a Death Star LEGO set, the new one that he wanted. But the poor baby couldn't, and I knew he wouldn't tell tones about it, since he spoils the baby.

I then went to the jewelry store and got My girls each a ring, it was simple but it had they're colors on the diamonds. I really hoped that they liked it. I was done, thank god.

But I had one more place to go. I had to get an outfit. Not a sexy one, but regular.

I was getting dressed inside the car. "You sure you don't want me to go inside with you?", happy asked me. I smiled at him. "I'll be fine Hap, I'll be in and out.....maybe not, I may turn into my nerd self", I said laughing at my own joke. He just chuckled. "Be safe and have fun, I'll be here", he said. I smiled and leaned up to the front, pecking his cheek. "Thanks Hap", I said.

I got out of the car and started my way into the building. I smoothed down my costume. I looked hot. I went to a stand and bought a small poster, so I could put it in a frame.

I kept myself from geeking out. I was so excited. I couldn't help it. I've read so many comics in the past. I've always wanted to go. I then saw them. Oh my god! I bit my lip in excitement. Yay!

I got in line, I was glad there wasn't many people here yet.

Once the people were gone in front of me, I got nervous. The first person was my favorite.

She smiled up at me. She signed her name on the poster. "Nice costume", she said smiling. I blushed. Carrie Fisher just complimented me! Freaking Princess Leia!

"Thank you", I whispered, but loud enough for her to hear me. I then went to the next. Oh my god!

He smirked up at me. "Nice costume girlie", he said. Oh god this is embarrassing. I was wearing a Han Solo costume. And I was talking to Harrison Ford!

I laughed nervously.

"Thanks, I've been wanting to meet you guys for some time, I'm getting this for my boyfriend, lucky punk", I muttered.

He chuckled again.

"Wait ain't you the one girl that in the papers with the avengers?", he asked me. I froze. Uh oh.

He saw that I froze up.

"You are, your they're soulmate aren't you?", he whispered to me.

I started to sweat a little. But I felt him pat my hand. "Don't worry about it hun, I won't say anything, I promise", he whispered to me. I sighed in relief. "Thank you so much, now that it's gone out, it's been such a hassle, I can't even go outside without having a camera in my face, you don't know how much this means to me", I said to him. I was so relived. I didn't need nobody to know I was here.

"No problem kid, I have a granddaughter around you age, she never did like the crowds", he said. I smiled at him in thanks.

"So what's this boyfriends name? Well at least one of them", he said winking at me.

I blushed even more. "Peter. Peter Parker", I said blushing.

"He's a lucky kid, to have you as his soulmate", he said. I blushed even more.

"Thank you", I said.

"No problem kid, see ya around", he said winking at me. I blushed again.

I moved on to the next and it was mark Hamill! Eeeeeeee! I geeked out inside, not wanting to look like a weirdo.

He smiled at me. "Couldn't help but eavesdrop on you guys, they're pretty lucky to have you as a soulmate, your a beautiful young lady and don't let them run all over you", he said.

I giggled. "Don't worry about that, I have them wrapped around my pinky", I said smirking.

He chuckled. "I knew I liked you kid, you got spunk", he said. He started to write something down on the poster. "Peter Parker was his name right?", he asked me.

"Yep", popping the p. He wrote something down.

"Don't worry kid, most of these people are to busy looking at all this stuff, they won't notice you", he said. I smiled at him. "Thank you, Ive been wanting to meet you since I was six years old", I said.

"Then your a pretty good girlfriend, only getting this for your boyfriend", he said.

I giggled. "Yeah well he's pretty good to me, so I thought why not, I wouldn't say he's more of a nerd then me, but he's pretty up there", I said giggling. He chuckled. "Your too cute kid, I swear", he said. I blushed.

"Thank you", I said.

He winked at me. "See you around kid", he said before passing the poster.

My eyes grew, oh my god! It's fucking Peter Mayhew! Chewy!

I patted my legs to stop myself from squealing.

He smiled at me. "Hey kid, don't worry about these people, they're too busy geeking out at everything else, they won't know you were here till your already home, so don't worry", he said winking at me.

I sighed again in relief. "Thank you, just going to school is hard now, my life has went boom in the matter of months. And people haven't been to nice about it", I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Kid that's life, but I know that you'll have a great but challenging life, life ain't easy, life wasn't easy for me, but I know if they really care about you, they will lay down they're life for you", he said. I took everything he said to heart. He was right. He was totally right.

I smiled at him. "Your right, thank you, I've had gitters for a few days, but now I don't feel so gittery, so thank you", I said.

"Your just a kid, but it's not going to stop, once you stepped in, your stuck, but if you love them enough. You'll stick with them, that's how love goes, its hard, it's not going to be easy, and it's not perfect, but it's love, nothing about it is easy", he said to me. He was totally right. He was so right.

"I can see why peter likes you, your a good kid, just don't let anybody put you down, stand tall and don't change who you are for anybody", he said. I smiled at him. "Thank you", I said.

He smiled and winked at me. "I'll see you around kid, stay out of trouble", he said.

I smiled at him in thanks.

He passed on the poster.

To freaking David Prowse!

Oh my god! It's fucking Darth Vader! I bit the inside of my cheek. So I wouldn't squeal so loudly. I was jumping on my tippy toes a little. I was so excited and the nerd part of me was coming out. Eeeeeeee!

He looked up at me, he smiled at me. Eeeeeeee! "This Peter boy is a lucky kid, your a beautiful young lady, he better treat you right, or I'll find him and use the force on him", he said. I giggled at his joke.

"Thanks, but he's the sweetest boy you'll ever meet, I think he's going to faint when I give him this, if he was here right now, he would faint right on the spot, here take a look, this is a picture of us", I said taking out a picture of us.

He took a look at it. "Ah yes, he does seem like he stays out of trouble and gets good grades, but yet seems like he could protect you", he said. Aww. My baby would be in heaven right now.

"Yeah thats my Peter for you, he tends to get very protective, sometimes too protective, but that's what makes me love him more", I said gushed.

He chuckled. "I can see the love in your eyes as you speak about him, it's true love, cherish that, don't let that love go," he said. I nodded my head in understanding. "Thank you, he was actually the first of my soulmates that I met before I met the others, so he has a very special part placed in my heart", I said.

He smiled and grabbed my hand. Placing in his two wrinkly hands. "I see the young love in your eyes, I can see how much love you have for these people, don't let anyone tell you otherwise, people are going to try and tell you things, that aren't true, but you got to stick together, fight for that love, no matter what happens, fight, yes I may be the bad guy in the movie, but right now, I'm telling you to fight, fight for the ones you love, there are going to be jealous people, angry people, ex lovers but as long as you fight, and you guys stick together, no one can break you down", he said as he patted my hand softly. I could feel the tears in my eyes. Every word went to my heart. He's so right. He's absolutely right.

I gripped his hand in mine, In thanks.

I smiled. "I will keep fighting till my last breath, I promise", I whispered.

He smiled at me before writing something down on the poster.

He handed it to me. He gave me a big smile. "Stay out of trouble kiddo, and keep them in line would ya", he said. I smiled and playfully saluted him. "Thanks for the pep talk", I said. But before I could leave. I felt a bright light on me and the lights darken. "It's the girl of the hour, the newest celebrity around. Everyone Chloe Annesley! The avengers soulmate!", I heard over the loud speaker. Oh shit! Why now! Why did it have to be now!

I backed up as people started to run towards me. I was done for! I was so done for! I closed my eyes in fear. But I felt arms pick me up. "I got ya kid, guys distract them for us!", Harrison yelled.

Was Harrison Ford really saving me from a herd of wild nerds?

That's just freaking awesome!

Once we got away he put me down and grabbed my hand. We started to run. I raised my wrist, the one that he wasn't pulling. "Tell happy I'll be in the back of the building and tell him to hurry up", I said into the watch that I got from tony a few months ago.

The message was sent. We were nearing a door. I turned my head to see more people. My eyes widened. Why the hell is so important about me?! It's like I'm god to these people. Jesus!

Harrison yanked the door open and we ran outside, where happy was parked. The door was opened. I slid inside. I rolled the window down. "Thank you", I told Harrison. He smiled at me. "No worries kid, I know damn sure this won't be the last time we see each other, I'll see you later kid, you better get out of here, they'll be out here in seconds", he said. And on cue the door slammed open and people were screaming and yelling. They were yelling my name. "Thank you", I said once last time before rolling the window up. Happy started the car and drove away from the building. Thank god!

I sighed and leaned back into the seat. "I should've went with you, I knew this would happen", he said worriedly.

I waved him off. "I'm okay, I had help, by freaking Han Solo", I said throwing my hands up and geeking out. Oh that was awesome. Happy just chuckled and shook his head.

I looked down at the poster. I giggled at the things they wrote.

"You've got a beautiful girl on your hands Peter, don't let her go, - Carrie fisher aka Princess Leia",

"Don't screw this up kid, you got a beautiful girl as your soulmate, don't ruin it-Harrison Ford aka Han Solo"

"Peter, son, don't lose this one, she's a good one, she has a lot of love for you, don't let her go, -Peter mayhew aka Chewbacca"

"Peter, kid, I can see your both young and people May say your too young for love, but I can see the love this beautiful young lady has for you, and I only hope that you love her just as much, just keep fighting, because I know there is going to be a lot of people going to try and rip you guys apart, but as long as you fight, no body can rip you two apart, but I have one thing to say to you, you hurt her and I will use the force on you, just joking, but please, treat her well, you don't come across these ones anymore, -David Prowse aka Darth Vader"

I smiled as a tear rolled down my cheek. This is proof, I will keep fighting for the ones I love. No matter what anyone says. They're worth fighting for.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 330 13
What if the Avengers weren't the good guys? What if they controlled the world? what if they killed people who didn't follow the rules? Everyone wa...
758K 19.4K 51
In a world where people have their soulmates mark/s on their body, Flora has found herself in a bit of a pickle with a soulmark number far larger tha...
110K 3.5K 73
Chloe didn't always have it easy, she was teased for having too many soulmate marks. In fact she had 11 soulmate marks, but didn't know who they were...
128K 3.9K 29
Oliver was perfectly fine secretly working for S.h.i.e.l.d under Fury's direct orders but then Fury tells him some news that's going to change his wh...