Leo

By BasicallyanAuthor

A girl named, Marlie, accidentally has an embarrassing moment with a special guy, Leonardo DiCaprio on a bus... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15- Wedding day pt.1
Chapter 16- Wedding day pt.2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19-Hawaii pt.1
Chapter 20-Hawaii pt.2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 55

1.3K 37 37
By BasicallyanAuthor

Leo

"Oh and Leo, if you tell anyone about this, i'll take Marlie without warning." Johnnys dad said as I began to walk out. I closed the door behind me, feeling a bit shaken up.

I really didn't know what to do...but, I can't be sad now. Today needs to be one of the best days for Marlie. It might be the last day I ever see her...
-
{Marlie}
Finally, the party has started! (We skipped the ceremony since we're already married)

The announcer announced our names and I smiled as soon as I saw Leo as he did the same.

"The bride and groom will now have their first dance." The announcer said over the speaker. I gulped. I hated crowds...no much.

Leo walked over to where I was, clearly noticing.

"Cmon." He took my hand, guiding me to the dance floor. He stopped in the middle and I looked around subconsciously. All eyes were on us.

"Marlie," Leo smiled, tilting my chin towards him," Look at me Okay? I want to see your face."

I nodded slowly.

"Leo, I don't think I can do this." I mumbled.

Leo sighed, squeezing my hands in his," You're gonna have to get a little closer." He said, placing a hand on my back and bringing me in. I held my breath, looking up at him. He's still gorgeous as ever. He smirked slightly down at me, before moving to dance. I followed his footsteps getting in tune with the slow music.

In no time the song ended and everyone clapped. I smiled brightly towards Leo and he was already looking at me with an admired face.

Some other people got up and began dancing also.

"Marlie." Someone walked up to me. I looked away and looked at a woman. My mom.

"Mom?" I asked, not believing it. Why was she here? "I thought you weren't coming."

"It took a while, but...I guess I just needed some convincing. Thank you, Leo." My mom nodded towards the man at my side. Leo nodded with a smile. He convinced her to come? When?

"I was wrong about you all along. Marlie will be happy with you." My mom smiled towards Leo.

Leo just nodded.

"Mom," I grabbed her hand, tears in my eyes,
"I'm really glad you're here."

"Don't cry. You'll ruin your makeup." My mom quickly said. I laughed.

"I'll let you two catch up." Leo whispered in my ear. I nodded, as he turned to walk away.

{Leo's P.O.V}
I stepped away, running my hand through my hair in stress. She seems so happy...

"Leo!" Suddenly someone popped up in front of me. I flinched.

"What's wrong?" David whispered.

I froze suddenly, looking over at him. How did he know? Am I that obvious?

"Come with me. I have a plan." David nudged his head sideways. I looked around, before following him.
-
{Marlie}
"Marlie!" Someone exclaimed, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm?" I asked, turning towards Jacky.

"How does it feel?" She smiled, Evelyn by her side.

"It feels good. Amazing actually." I smiled brightly.

"How exciting. You have a movie star by your side for life." Jacky puckered her lips in a pout.

I smiled and looked away," No way. He's just Leo."

I felt awkward when people mentioned Leo as an actor or celebrity. In my eyes he was a normal person, my husband.

"Whatever. You'll be at award shows and premieres all the time now. I'm jealous." Jacky laughed.

Evelyn shook her head while rolling her eyes.

"We should dance. Cmon." Jacky grabbed both mine and Evelyn's hands. I laughed as she dragged Evelyn and I to the dance floor. This brought back memories of high school, the three of us always together. I really missed it. Now we're rarely together anymore...

As I was dancing with them, a sudden conversation popped into my head.

I thought back to the conversation I had had only a few weeks ago with the doctor.

I sat there anxiously, looking around at the pictures of babies on the walls. I never really thought of myself as a baby person, but knowing I'm going to have one with someone I love...it's really amazing.

The door suddenly opened and I looked up abruptly. The woman came in, smiling and holding a folder with papers.

"Mrs.Campbell?" The doctor asked.

"Yes." I nodded towards her, playing with my hands.

"Everything looks good. Your baby seems fine." She smiled towards me. I felt the corners of my mouth tug upwards. My baby?

"But," She began. My smile quickly flattened.

"It says here you had a injury to your back." She tapped her pen on the paper.

"I don't really know if you're in the safest condition to carry a baby right now." She looked up at me.

I hesitated," My back feels fine. I'm sure I can handle it." I smiled weakly.

"Even so, we should do some tests." She looked up and smiled assuringly. I nodded slowly. She smiled, before walking out. I sighed in the empty room, feeling even more anxious.

I snapped back into reality. I was fine, really. My back only hurt a little sometimes. But, I can't help but worry. What if my body really can't take it? I shook my head, Leo will be there for me. He'll help me.

I was dancing when I suddenly saw a familiar silhouette in the crowd. I paused slowly, looking at the person looking at me. That man... I tilted my head. I can't really see him that well because of the lights. The person noticed and turned around to walk away.

"I'll be back." I said to the girls. They nodded.

I quickly walked away from the dance floor and through the crowd. Where did he go? I looked around abruptly, feeling a sort of panic rise through my chest. There's no way...

Marlie, get it together. Johnnys dad is in prison remember? I stopped walking and I sighed. There's no way... I'm just being paranoid because of my baby. I nodded to myself, right.

"Marlie?" Someone asked. I flinched, turning to the side. Johnny stood there with concerned eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked with a smile," You look like you've seen a ghost."

I sighed," I just thought I saw..." I paused," No one. Nevermind." I smiled.

Johnny tilted his head in curiosity, but didn't ask for more.

"I have something for you." He suddenly said. I raised my eyebrows. He reached into his pocket, pulling out an envelope and handing it towards me.

"Read it tomorrow. Okay? Not today. Please." He smiled. I nodded slowly, looking down at it.

"Thank you." I began to get really curious.

Suddenly a felt an arm go around my shoulders. I looked to my side surprisingly and Leo stood next to me, looking over at Johnny.

"Having fun?" Leo asked, seeming brighter than usual. I nodded.

"What about you?" Leo asked Johnny. Johnny nodded slowly, glancing at the envelope at my side.

"Excuse me while I take her away for a bit." Leo smiled towards Johnny.

"Huh? Oh, of course." Johnny nodded.

I smiled weakly as Leo nudged me to walk with him. I walked away, in his arms feeling safe.

Leo and I stood in front of the candy bar and I bit my lip. I had put the envelope behind a box on the way over here, remembering that it was there for later.

"Here." Leo handed me a bottle of water.

"Thank you, sir." I said jokingly. Leo shook his head over at me.

"Can you believe it? We're really openly married now." Leo looked towards the party. I gulped down my water and nodded.

"Yeah. It's a bit crazy right?" I laughed.

"Crazy, but meant to be?" Leo tilted his head, before cringing," That was a bit cheesy right?" He scrunched his nose.

"A bit." I laughed softly. I held my water bottle in one hand as Leo softly grabbed my other hand, intertwining our fingers.

He sighed," I really really love you." He smiled over at me. I looked up at him and I smiled.

"I love you too." I squeezed his hand. He leaned forward, placing one hand on my cheek and bringing me close. I closed my eyes as his lips met mine softly, sweetly creating butterflies all through my body. He leaned back, opening his eyes and still staring at my face. I blinked up at him. It was as if he wanted to tell me something.

"Let's go dance." He suddenly said, tugging my hand. I smiled, walking after him.
-
It was after the party and Leo and I hopped into a car as we waved bye. I sighed as soon as we left, slumping down as my dress was touching Leo. The driver started the car and I felt relieved.

"Are you tired?" He asked me curiously. I nodded slightly. I had danced all night.

"Here." He reaches over, grabbing my legs and placing them on his lap.

"There you go." He patted my leg cutely. I smiled. He's really the sweetest. I smiled over at him and scrunched my nose.

Suddenly my stomach growled loudly, making Leo's head turn.

I laughed nervously," I guess I'm hungrier than usual..." I mumbled, patting my stomach.

Leo smiled before leaning forward towards the front," Sir, Can you please take us to the closest fast food restaurant?" Leo asked. The driver nodded.

Leo leaned back," Im hungry too."
-
Leo and I appeared at the house we had rented for the time being on our honeymoon and I smiled, following Leo as he turned towards me in front of the door.

"Hold this." He gave me the bag of fast food. I did as I was told and he leaned down, picking me up bridal style. I squealed, clutching the bag closely as he laughed, kissing me on the cheek.

He opened the door and kicked it open, carrying me in. He kicked the door closed and locked it with a free hand, before moving towards a room. I laughed as he placed me down on the bed, making me bounce lightly.

"Do you want to watch a movie while we eat?" He suggested jumping onto the space beside me, grabbing the remote.

"Sure." I smiled, opening the bag of food. He bit his lip, looking over the movies. He finally settled on the karate kid before grabbing his food also.

After eating, Leo and I threw away the trash and laid back in bed, his arms wrapped around me snuggly and my arms around his chest, as we watched the movie. I could stay like this forever, in Leo's arms. I felt so at peace. Leo's breathing could be heard and felt through his chest, slow rhythms as he rubbed circles along my back with his fingers. I absolutely melted in his touch, our legs intertwined. I slowly felt my eyes grow heavy. I shut my eyes, falling asleep in Leo's arms for the last time.
-
Leo
I woke up to a constant vibrating in my pocket. I carefully let go of Marlie with one hand, reaching into my pocket and turning on my phone, glancing at the messages.

Unknown: leave tonight.
Meet at the beach at 5.

I furrowed my eyebrows. Asshole. I told him tomorrow night. I gritted my teeth, before looking down at Marlie sleeping soundly. I sighed lightly, scanning her face, trying to picture every inch of her face from this angle. My phone vibrated again.

Unknown: Come alone
-
Marlie
I slowly opened my eyes. Feeling a sudden coldness around me. I sighed, sitting up slowly and opening my eyes. Leo wasn't here.

I looked around, rubbing my head. I looked over towards the nightstand where there was a note.

Went to get something. Be back later. - Leo

I smiled lightly, Hes so cute.

I yawned, realizing the movie was over and now there was an overwhelming silence that filled the room. My eyes focused on the gifts fro the wedding and I saw a glimpse of a note.

I stood up slowly, making my way over and grabbing the note from the desk, raising my eyebrows.

I might as well read it to buy time.

I quickly tore the envelope and opened the paper inside, glancing over the material.

Marlie, I've been wanting to tell you this for a while, but it's been hard. I wasn't sure how to bring it up to you or Leo, but...I felt like I needed to warn you before it was too late. You have nothing to worry about though. David knows and he's going to help me stop him, but... you still need to know. My dad escaped from prison. I don't know how or why, but you shouldn't be worried. I won't let him get to you. Ever. - Johnny.

I dropped the paper to my side, looking at the wall in front of me. This silence around me turned eerie, overwhelming. There's no way...then that figure...

It was really Johnnys dad.

My first thought was Leo. I needed him with me. I reached towards my phone, dialing Leo's number and placing it on my ear.

"Please pick up." I mumbled, tapping my foot.

The call went straight to voicemail.

I quickly stood up, grabbing my jacket and running out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 61 41
Meet Avril. Two years after her parents' death and she's still struggling with her emotions towards them. When Dallas shows up at her school, Avril...
178K 6.1K 35
'Leo, you're nothing but a heartbreaker, and you'll never change.' Her heart felt dead as she spoke the words that flowed so quickly out of her mouth...
218 2 18
A popular football boy falls in love with the quiet and weird girl, except she's literally quiet. After a bet his friend makes, Noah is forced to be...
286 12 11
✨ "Well, I think it's a shame you're not gay." Leo said eventually. Calvin turned to him. "Oh really? And why is that?" He asked, almost chuckling...